Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 27, 2018 2:18 AM

Apr 2014

Starts in July 22 so only 10 or so episodes.

https://twitter.com/anime_shingeki/status/989791686485159937?s=20

Makes sense because the titan staff were busy with other shows. The PV is also pre-animated like previous seasons.
Z4KApr 27, 2018 4:10 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 27, 2018 2:38 AM

Jul 2015
Omg that Levi

HYPE HYPE HYPE
Apr 27, 2018 2:38 AM
Apr 27, 2018 2:41 AM

Jan 2009
Apr 27, 2018 2:43 AM

Jul 2015

God bless
I'm so happy
Apr 27, 2018 2:59 AM

Apr 2014

Lol holy shit. The second half of the series will be a mess(production wise) like season 1.
Apr 27, 2018 3:00 AM

Nov 2007
... YoukouProd is not even official...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 27, 2018 3:05 AM

Apr 2015

Man that's concerns me a lot...

Z4k said:

Lol holy shit. The second half of the series will be a mess(production wise) like season 1.

Yeah very likely, I mean studio wanpack is no more and they were Wit Studio's backbone so to speak. Heck, they singlehandedly saved them from a production crash back in Season 1. Not having them to help out all of a sudden will put the production in great danger.
Apr 27, 2018 3:07 AM
Nov 2017
LOOK AT THAT LEVI, HE'S AMAZING
Apr 27, 2018 3:15 AM

Apr 2014
Fappa said:

Z4k said:

Yeah very likely, I mean studio wanpack is no more and they were Wit Studio's backbone so to speak. Heck, they singlehandedly saved them from a production crash back in Season 1. Not having them to help out all of a sudden will put the production in great danger.

I think it could be split cour but if it's not then oh boy. There's the upcoming Vinland Saga anime, Donten ni Warau, Pokemon movie, Kabaneri project. You can smell the production disaster from miles away.
Apr 27, 2018 3:15 AM

Oct 2015
THEM FIGHTS ARE LIT
Apr 27, 2018 3:19 AM
Feb 2018
The third season looks promising
Apr 27, 2018 3:25 AM

Dec 2016
Ohh It's Happening:'))
Levi and Historya Actions!!!!
Apr 27, 2018 3:43 AM

Nov 2016
Well the trailer was interesting. Main focus on Levi, can't wait for it. Kennyyyy
Apr 27, 2018 3:43 AM

Aug 2012
Imai's action scenes are nuts
Apr 27, 2018 4:00 AM
Apr 2017
OMG THAT ANIMATION LOOKS SO GOOD!!! props to the animators!!!! also 24 eps confirmed.........i almost cried when i saw this 24 eps confirmed news cause after the uprising arc, THE INSANE ACTION SCENES AND PLOT TWIST OMG!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT ARC ANIMATED!!!! THE SERIES GETS SO GOOD AFTER THIS ARC!.
Apr 27, 2018 4:16 AM

Mar 2015
We wild west now

I'm hype
Apr 27, 2018 4:18 AM

Jun 2014
omg kazuhiro yamaji's voice fits kenny really well
Apr 27, 2018 4:55 AM
Jan 2018
This is really 24 episodes in pvp there is a shiganshina chapter scene, this is top anime 2018
Apr 27, 2018 4:57 AM

Nov 2011
24 episodes sound like a great idea for the new season. Hyped for Summer!
Apr 27, 2018 5:05 AM

Oct 2013
I honestly gave up on this being 2 cour, so happy I was wrong!

@Z4k @Fappa

I like how you too act like you work at the studio, if they did not think they could manage doing 24 episode, they would not have in the first place, they can get help from another studio, not because that studio is gone means its all on them.

Also people keep on talking about season 1 being a mess, but it still looks amazing to me, and I didn't even notice the reuse scenes and production error until someone pointed it out or rewatching the series.

If season 3 is like season 1, I have no problem with that.
keragammingApr 27, 2018 6:26 AM
Apr 27, 2018 5:56 AM

Apr 2017
cant describe how happy i currently am >,<

sim0n2170 said:
Imai's action scenes are nuts
lmfao

still life: pink roses
Apr 27, 2018 6:10 AM

Jan 2016
I know it’s pre-animated, but the animation in this pv looks way better than anything in s2. I really hope the producers stop fucking around and give this season the budget and manpower it requires. S2 was a shitshow in many respects, but especially visually. It somehow looked worse than s1, even though s1 came out 4 years earlier.
Apr 27, 2018 6:50 AM

Apr 2015
keragamming said:

@Z4k @Fappa

I like how you too act like you work at the studio, if they did not think they could manage doing 24 episode, they would not have in the first place, they can get help from another studio, not because that studio is gone means its all on them.

Also people keep on talking about season 1 being a mess, but it still looks amazing to me, and I didn't even notice the reuse scenes and production error until someone pointed it out or rewatching the series.

We don't but we looked into the problems that have occurred and hence endanger the production as a whole.

You do realize that the decision for the length of this season was done months above months if not even years ago and Wanpack dissolved all of a sudden in February this year? They thought they could handle it but just lost the backbone of their production out of nowhere. Do you even realize how essential Wanpack was for Wit's productions? They were Wit's lifeline, in fact they kept lots of main studios afloat across the industry but mostly so Wit. Good luck trying to find another sub contracted studio focused specifically on key animation with as much talented staff as at Wanpack.

Just because you didn't see it the first time does not make them undone. We're talking about production issues that were heading to a complete crash. Wanpack was everything that kept them from crashing entirely and this time around they're having way more production simultaneously in pre-production and actual production straining the production of AOT3 even more.

Fact is that the production of this upcoming season is looking dire especially now that they have to tank a full 2cour season alongside other project without a big chunk of their production power. Season 2 was already wonky and a close case but they had the benefit of only having to produce one full cour, with two on the plate now things aren't looking so bright.
FappaApr 27, 2018 6:58 AM
Apr 27, 2018 6:52 AM

Aug 2012
GoldNautilus said:
I know it’s pre-animated, but the animation in this pv looks way better than anything in s2. I really hope the producers stop fucking around and give this season the budget and manpower it requires. S2 was a shitshow in many respects, but especially visually. It somehow looked worse than s1, even though s1 came out 4 years earlier.
Art wise season 2 is completely way better than season 1.
Apr 27, 2018 8:32 AM

May 2015
Animation in those action scenes was some of the best from this series yet. I don't think that everything will look better, but even if it's just a few select moments, that's awesome.

Apr 27, 2018 8:44 AM

Feb 2018
woooooooooooo thats so cool. loving the new 3d maneuver gear and the animation style
Apr 27, 2018 9:19 AM
Oct 2017
Fappa said:
keragamming said:

@Z4k @Fappa

We don't but we looked into the problems that have occurred and hence endanger the production as a whole.

You do realize that the decision for the length of this season was done months above months if not even years ago and Wanpack dissolved all of a sudden in February this year? They thought they could handle it but just lost the backbone of their production out of nowhere. Do you even realize how essential Wanpack was for Wit's productions? They were Wit's lifeline, in fact they kept lots of main studios afloat across the industry but mostly so Wit. Good luck trying to find another sub contracted studio focused specifically on key animation with as much talented staff as at Wanpack.

Just because you didn't see it the first time does not make them undone. We're talking about production issues that were heading to a complete crash. Wanpack was everything that kept them from crashing entirely and this time around they're having way more production simultaneously in pre-production and actual production straining the production of AOT3 even more.

Fact is that the production of this upcoming season is looking dire especially now that they have to tank a full 2cour season alongside other project without a big chunk of their production power. Season 2 was already wonky and a close case but they had the benefit of only having to produce one full cour, with two on the plate now things aren't looking so bright.
Let's just wait and see. Don't just assume this will fail when we are still far away from the release date. And every scene doesn't have to be good it will be good enough if the main scenes or the action scenes are top notch. I have complete faith in wit studio that they will make this season better than season 1&2.
Apr 27, 2018 9:46 AM

May 2015
Fucking hell that preview was incredible, I cannot wait! :)
Apr 27, 2018 9:48 AM
Sep 2017
Ya well .... m going mad abt this anime ....

But if u guys wouldn’t mind
Plz someone tell me y can’t this anime deserve more points ????
Not because my fav anime is snk.....but still think abt it ...y can’t it get more points ? The first season got 8.5 and the second 8.48......i think it needs more .....if u have a good answer plzzz explain
Apr 27, 2018 10:14 AM

Dec 2016
what a sick PV, the hype is real guys
Apr 27, 2018 10:31 AM

Apr 2015
Skywringer101 said:
Let's just wait and see. Don't just assume this will fail when we are still far away from the release date. And every scene doesn't have to be good it will be good enough if the main scenes or the action scenes are top notch. I have complete faith in wit studio that they will make this season better than season 1&2.

I'm not assuming it'll fail. I'm just mildly concerned due to the rather big changes that the industry has seen in these past two months and how it affects Wit and this production in particular.

I don't know if you get me really. I'm not exactly talking about quality drops but production crashes, you know when episodes can't be delivered in time.
Apr 27, 2018 11:43 AM

Jan 2008
Those were some fucking gorgeous shots. All of Levi's scene were ridiculously awesome.
Apr 27, 2018 11:43 AM
Oct 2017
Fappa said:
Skywringer101 said:

I'm not assuming it'll fail. I'm just mildly concerned due to the rather big changes that the industry has seen in these past two months and how it affects Wit and this production in particular.

I don't know if you get me really. I'm not exactly talking about quality drops but production crashes, you know when episodes can't be delivered in time.
Yeah I get what you are trying to say.The quality might drop in some episodes but I think they might deliver the episodes in time. Let's just be positive and hope this season turns out well.
Apr 27, 2018 11:56 AM

Feb 2018
I Watched the trailer within two minutes pony canyon released it. The Whole discord server was filled with everybody fangasming for season 3. And what more? It's going to be 24 episodes! Hell YEAH!
Apr 27, 2018 12:04 PM

Nov 2016
After the lack of Levi action in S2 this is more than welcome.

My body is ready 🔥🔥🔥

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 27, 2018 12:13 PM
Jul 2014
July 22nd is what, the 4th week of the Summer season? Whatever works I guess, I just hope production doesn't fall apart. I suppose on the bright side for them the first half won't be that action heavy.
Apr 27, 2018 12:35 PM

May 2017
omg.. 24 EPS AND THIS PV OASJHFUIJAHFIJ MY LIFE IM SO HYPED

THE OST Hiroyuki sama never disappoints hes a god
Apr 27, 2018 5:05 PM

Sep 2016
Z4k said:
Fappa said:

I think it could be split cour but if it's not then oh boy. There's the upcoming Vinland Saga anime, Donten ni Warau, Pokemon movie, Kabaneri project. You can smell the production disaster from miles away.
They should have finished the Pokemon movie by now, if not they are way behind schedule. Also the Vinland Saga anime doesn't have a date yet so i can assume its still in the pre-production/planning phase.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Apr 28, 2018 5:53 AM
Jul 2017
I am getting excited,it seems like the third season is better than the second one and it also seems that Levi has a big role in it.
Saba28Apr 28, 2018 6:02 AM
Apr 28, 2018 6:03 AM

Dec 2015
Grimmgeta said:
July 22nd is what, the 4th week of the Summer season? Whatever works I guess, I just hope production doesn't fall apart. I suppose on the bright side for them the first half won't be that action heavy.
I belive the first arc will have 10 episodes and the second arc will have 14 episodes. I check the calendar and this would work perfectly well
Apr 28, 2018 8:24 AM

Oct 2013
Muonnai said:
Never been this hyped before for an upcoming anime...
Just one question: is Levi gonna be one of the MCs???(try not to spoil anything for me)

You could say he is the main for the first arc, because there is a lot of focus on him, eren and Historia will have alot of focus too. So you could say there is three main characters for this arc, because they get the most focus.
Apr 28, 2018 10:26 AM

Nov 2015
Fappa said:
keragamming said:

@Z4k @Fappa

For S1 Wanpack only worked on eps 3, 19, 23, and 25, which were among the least demanding ones except for 25. WIT still managed to make 21 episodes without them.
Apr 28, 2018 1:07 PM

Apr 2014
Metal_Ice786 said:
Fappa said:

For S1 Wanpack only worked on eps 3, 19, 23, and 25, which were among the least demanding ones except for 25. WIT still managed to make 21 episodes without them.

Wit didn't animate all the 21 episodes by themselves. For example, episode 7 was key animated and outsourced to studio pierrot. They even helped with episode 9.
Z4KApr 28, 2018 1:13 PM
Apr 28, 2018 1:15 PM

Mar 2016
Muonnai said:
Never been this hyped before for an upcoming anime...
Just one question: is Levi gonna be one of the MCs???(try not to spoil anything for me)
The MCs MCS are Eren and Historia... The main plot is around them.
The other MC is Levi, which has the secundary plot but yet very important. So you could say he is.
But this only applies for the first arc. In the second one everyone is MC basically!
azertz99Apr 28, 2018 1:22 PM
Apr 28, 2018 3:51 PM

Nov 2015
Z4k said:
Metal_Ice786 said:

Wit didn't animate all the 21 episodes by themselves. For example, episode 7 was key animated and outsourced to studio pierrot. They even helped with episode 9.

I said without Wanpack, not by themselves.
Apr 28, 2018 6:19 PM
Jul 2018
Kenny <3

nice pv, i hope it will be 24+ episodes

Apr 28, 2018 8:58 PM

Jan 2017
OMG !!!!! Levi looks so badass !!!!
Finally mah man is on the roll
Damn !!!! I cant wait now

Ghoul_Keeper said:

Not because my fav anime is snk.....but still think abt it ...y can’t it get more points ? The first season got 8.5 and the second 8.48......i think it needs more .....if u have a good answer plzzz explain
First, its shounen and second, its very popular overseas.
And u know what type of treatment popular anime get here by those so called 'elitists'.
But even so 8.5 is pretty good score cosidering its poularity.
Apr 28, 2018 9:36 PM
Sep 2017
silent_knight98 said:
OMG !!!!! Levi looks so badass !!!!
Finally mah man is on the roll
Damn !!!! I cant wait now

Ghoul_Keeper said:

First, its shounen and second, its very popular overseas.
And u know what type of treatment popular anime get here by those so called 'elitists'.
But even so 8.5 is pretty good score cosidering its poularity.
Oh ok then what about the manga ?
Apr 28, 2018 9:53 PM

Jan 2017
Ghoul_Keeper said:
Oh ok then what about the manga ?
Sorry pal, i've not read the manga so cant comment on that.

Oh and Senjougahara is one of ur Waifu ?
U sir have golden taste. Kudos ^_^
silent_knight98Apr 28, 2018 10:00 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2018

227 by GengarGrinn »»
Apr 25, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2018

443 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

214 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.