Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 28, 2018 3:23 AM

Mar 2015
Lel back to Issei and his harem shenanigans
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 1, 2018 12:05 PM

Jan 2014
that actually a good fight
Sep 6, 2018 5:33 PM

Aug 2014
Asia grew ;p if you know what I mean :D
The fight was good.

I don't remember Issei flying well in novel with demon wings, he needs Draig to control his wings when in armor form. So why is he flying in OP? anyway OP is the worst from all season. The music doesn't suit this anime and there is no power in the music... I am disappointed
And maybe Rias is getting drawn better but still it is not my waifu, she is a chubby (bed scene naked) imposter!

ED song is ok, but nothing spectacular, ED animation is nice fanservice.

Oh and I liked how they station in this episode it looks like real location, do you know where it is if it is real? I hope next episodes will show real Kyoto locations, I was in Kyoto this April and I hope I was in same place at Fushimi Inari where they fight?
Thyriad-oPPailovSep 6, 2018 6:13 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 19, 2019 9:15 AM

Jan 2013
That's a hell of a start with Akeno assaulting Issei.
The guy fighting Issei was cool.
Apr 4, 2019 5:29 PM
Dec 2018
Art Style Is Really Bad For This Season,
previous Animation and Art style Was Great but this Season's Awful
Jun 6, 2019 11:24 PM

Aug 2018
Hmmm... it’s going to take a while getting use to the new animation style.
May 1, 2020 5:24 PM

Mar 2010
The Spar was alright, but kind of a weak start honestly.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 6, 2020 1:02 PM

Apr 2013
Good first episode, I forgot how daring all those girls were. Somehow Rias spoiling Issei was really cute, same with that kiss later on. That's not something you see very often in anime I think. Also holy shit that ending <3
Nov 26, 2020 5:03 AM

Dec 2012
LAWD JESUS! Akeno!
Dat ass. She wants all of Issei.
Oppai dangling in his face.
Rias interrupts.
Koneko? Asia.
Asia oppai on par with Akeno?
Rias flies in. Motorboat it Issei.
Koneko undressing.
Rias okaasama oppai.
Issei will bring back pickled Vegetable for her.
LAWD JESUS! Dat oppai! lol at Issei face.
Sairaorg.
Issei vs Sairaorg.
lol at Asia.
Rias naked.
Motorboat dat oppai.
Dat kiss.
Dat ending.

LAWD! What an episode. I've missed DxD so much. Op and ED song are good. Dat ED theme. LAWD! The character designs are the best for this series. The fan service and fights are so much better. Akeno will forever look perfect. Asia oppai development has caught my attention. Her overall design makes her look more attractive. Lastly, Rias okaasama oppai. LAWD JESUS!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 13, 2021 10:12 PM
Jul 2021
Wow, Even though the stuff in the end of S3 was pretty ehh and non canon. The wrap of his transformation was SOO fucking stupid, playing a children's song? Trash, the fact that he needed to grab Rias' boobs now? Trash. It was SOO much better for her to go to save him and be in that doorway, WHY the hell would they change that to something as stupid as playing something on the level of a Barney song? I actually REALLY liked her saving him, it made sense for so many reasons and especially for the ending of this season. And WHEN is Rias ever not okay with him touching her boobs? She's never been against that since the beginning, but to save his life she is hesitant? It's like they changed some things that didn't need to be changed and just ugh, I can get over the art and the change in voices but this is frustratingly stupid, I hope this isn't a a sign the rest of the season is going to suck(I got spoiled on the ending)
Aug 31, 2022 1:20 PM
Nov 2020
It's different compared to the other seasons but Studio Passione really tried keeping the things people liked while making it their own,,,also the animation and action scenes were comparable to the older seasons. Not bad, just an artstyle change due to a studio change.
Sep 13, 2022 1:50 AM
Feb 2021
MY VIRGIN EYES ARE RUINED. AGHGHGHAHAHHHH somehow I need to write over 10 words bruh why
Oct 4, 2022 8:37 PM
Aug 2014
Boobs and boobs. I mean, what else is there to say lol
Jan 8, 2023 4:33 PM
Jan 2023
anime fantastico amei cada personagem e achei muito top
Sep 20, 2023 11:47 PM

Dec 2022
Great sparring session. I thought Issei would get blown out, but he held his own.

Rias back with the cockblocking and hogging Issei for herself. This is frustrating. What happened to her since the original series? Her previously multidimensional personality went out the window and she now no longer has any visible characteristics besides being overly possessive.

The new art style is fine, if a bit puffy. But it's expected that a contemporary artstyle would be used eventually.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Season 5 Confirmed!!!

Hachii13 - May 3

40 by filthyfrank8142 »»
May 6, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Highschool DxD season 4 art style

DiamondBaka - Dec 7, 2020

27 by Oongbuh »»
Apr 23, 8:02 PM

» Season 5 possibility

Homura24 - Jun 11, 2023

44 by KrishanMCK »»
Mar 29, 7:11 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

74 by ajay173 »»
Mar 8, 1:55 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

99 by EngeLxS »»
Feb 20, 3:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.