Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2018 2:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally to a more normal mood for this show. The second OP song is alright I suppose. I'm still really used to the first theme song though lol

Really glad to see Blue Angel being herself again on stage. I thought the episode was kinda silly until Playmaker ran into an opponent. The man needs a break from his recent duel! I think the duel from this episode is somewhat decent, definitely not as intense as the one against Revolver though.
Apr 11, 2018 4:38 AM

Jun 2013
Soulburner being shilled hard already seems annoying, it's like they want people to love this guy as much as possible. I mean he's going to be best bros with Yusaku, has an AI of his own and who knows what else.

...I want Ryoken back.
Weakness is a sin!
Apr 11, 2018 6:43 AM

May 2016
Those guys with penguins avatar... I see players from Club Penguin has migrated over to Link VRAINS lmao.

New OP is great. Those animations doe! And improve in art! I see their budget got upped. Good for them. Not to mention some scenes are actually hilarious. Linkuriboh esp.

Link Spells remind me of Speed Spells... well, at least it's no Action Cards. Those things can stay in ArcV.

Honestly, good episode, the opening and ending we're fantastic and hope it get's better with animation :)

10/10

yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck... It's that feeling i get from 5d's, dm and arc-v again!!!
Apr 11, 2018 6:45 AM

May 2016
Also, Homura/SOULBURNER reminds of me Jack F*cking Atlas <.<

BURNING SOUL!!!! - SOULBURNER
Apr 11, 2018 7:14 AM

Mar 2012
You know what if Soulburner pulling Vector move?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 11, 2018 7:17 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, this is getting interesting.
The Cyberse World was destroyed by someone, probably by those guys who appeared.
Apr 11, 2018 7:42 AM

Sep 2015
And there goes again only Yuusei are the one don't have Magician Girl card and Kuribo card.

Duel on jet with missile!

And Hanoi are back s osoon? will they become 3rd party on this new arc?

And they already destroy their world..... there goes flag of one of AI/Igniss wil have grudge and become enemy on humanity.
Into the Internet!
Apr 11, 2018 8:07 AM
Sep 2012
So we began a new season. So what now, back to normal, no real villain threat for now, and it is just Yusaku vs SOL and their bounty hunters. I am surprised Emma is not part of this, I guess she has her own code of honor, while equally surprised Go is part of this, I guess money is money.

So I am interested to meet these new characters, I hope Aoi doesn't push to the side with all these new characters coming in, but we will see.

Yusaku just when he thought he was out, Ai comes back and pulls him back in.
Apr 11, 2018 8:13 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly it's great to see that Homura is going to be a friend to Yusaku, like our boy legit needs one. Plus a season starting off with Yusaku and Aoi's interaction is definitely a good premonition. I've high hopes for this season.
Apr 11, 2018 9:38 AM
Sep 2015
I get the feeling that enemies in this arc are still not the true enemy.
Oh and as a compliment, I think VRAINS is well controlled not to be over the top like previous saga. Even though it's not carry heavy subject matter like 5D or feature violence/dark mode like the original YGO but it's always in serious tone, not that I hate colorful over-the-top pace though. But Playmaker is so serious that he really need Brave Max as his sidekick.
Apr 11, 2018 10:23 AM

Sep 2015
The news cards and upgrades look really nce!

Seems like Yusaku and the new male friend will be very close, let the ship wars begin.
Apr 11, 2018 12:41 PM

Jan 2013
thank you ai for data storming away a filler duel
Apr 11, 2018 5:43 PM

May 2009
I like how they do with current vrains world, not as boring as before. The rest is decent, and maybe this is a good sign.
Apr 11, 2018 9:35 PM
Apr 2013
Why do they put bounties on virtual avatars? Couldn't Playmaker just change user name and avatars? They have already shown that it's easy to impersonate as other players before when people dressed up as Playmaker. Actual hackers will be able to just straight up change identities easily.
Apr 11, 2018 10:06 PM
Jun 2011
Helios92 said:

more like HEART BURNING
Apr 12, 2018 12:34 AM
Apr 2013
ZBlastHistory said:
And there goes again only Yuusei are the one don't have Magician Girl card and Kuribo card.

And they already destroy their world..... there goes flag of one of AI/Igniss wil have grudge and become enemy on humanity.

Don't think those are Hanoi. This glowy guy seems to be working for SOL, that's why Queen mentioned she has already found and destroyed Cyverse.

It seems SOL wants to kidnap the AI's and their respective human counterpart for some greater scheme.
Apr 12, 2018 12:35 AM
Apr 2013
Man, who did the little bro piss off that every one wants him to stay in coma forever, lol

So is Yusaku's new white-red haired buddy also one of the victims of Hanoi project with his own AI and stuff? I wonder when he will be revealed.
Apr 12, 2018 3:45 AM

Sep 2015
Deathsaurus said:
ZBlastHistory said:

Don't think those are Hanoi. This glowy guy seems to be working for SOL, that's why Queen mentioned she has already found and destroyed Cyverse.

It seems SOL wants to kidnap the AI's and their respective human counterpart for some greater scheme.

I don't say its Hanoi, i think its clear they are working with SOL or some deep member only.

One of AI/Igniss wil have grudge and saw humanity as a enemy later just like the reason whole Hanoi want to delete them from the internet before that happen.
Into the Internet!
Apr 12, 2018 5:38 AM

May 2016
elior1 said:
Helios92 said:

more like HEART BURNING

No

Well, it's your thoughts, but i don't agree with you calling VRains a Zexal 2.0

For me it's a 2.0 of 5d's, Arc-V and Dm
Apr 12, 2018 5:39 AM

May 2016
Okay, I only hated the Hanoi arc during it's course run, but now that the show is back to it's original run i can enjoy it ^w^
Apr 12, 2018 8:47 AM

May 2015
this new arc is looking good also like how the new link Vrains is not a shallow world and now it actually looks nice like IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN from the start. sigh
new op/ed are ok i guess plus linkuriboh (actual good card irl) finally showed up totally a 10/10 episode.
Apr 12, 2018 9:34 AM

May 2017
I really liked the start to the new Season. The Opening/Ending is great and there are some very interesting Things waiting for us I think. Wth is up with Link Spells. Damn I wonder if they'll add it to the TCG/OCG at one point. But I think ths true Highlight was Linkuriboh wasn't it? 😂😅
Apr 12, 2018 4:41 PM
Apr 2013
Hahah I like how Ai joked about the mascot characters repeating the same lines and yet people understand them trope.
It's been a running gag in previous series, Pokemon, and Guardians of the Galaxy.
Apr 13, 2018 11:16 AM
Feb 2018
The Opening/Ending are pretty good.

But I can't believe that Go Onizuka is even more ridiculous with that outfit.
Apr 14, 2018 12:29 AM

Mar 2014

God dammit Yusaku smiling is really creepy and he needs to stop - Ai

I guess that new character is going to be the Johan/Bruno/Vector or VRAINS. And that he will get kidnapped so that the main protagonist will lose his shit and fuck up. I have seen a sufficient amount of episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh to know how that will end.
Apr 14, 2018 5:37 AM

May 2016
EtoileSosso said:

God dammit Yusaku smiling is really creepy and he needs to stop - Ai

I guess that new character is going to be the Johan/Bruno/Vector or VRAINS. And that he will get kidnapped so that the main protagonist will lose his shit and fuck up. I have seen a sufficient amount of episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh to know how that will end.

Wow, that's one awesome cap I've ever seen! <3
May 23, 2018 8:32 AM

Sep 2011
man im glad the hanoi stuff is over, this is just so much more colorful and alot more energetic, really like how new vrains looks especially cause i kind of love floating island locations though its more like stacked floating squares.

Hoping this season has more character interaction which is kind of what killed my fun with the show when they got stuck in the rut of tower of hanoi. Hopefulkly the show never enters another predictable arc like that where we are just wading through characters getting picked off so playmaker can fight the big bad. Granted im worried the show will sideline emma and aoi this season so hopefully that doesnt happen especially since aoi really hasnt had her time to shine.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 30, 2019 8:11 AM

Jun 2012
Onizuka looks dumb af with that fresh cut and goggles. Couldnt help but burst out laughing when i saw him in the opening. Mans probably depressed that he lost to revolver and basically died in front of the kids so he gave up his wrestling shtick.

Hopefully Soulburner is a good dueteragonist. So far I like both his designs, I love the salamangreat archetype, and he has yuki kaiji as a seiyuu so I should like him.

I also wished link spells were real itd make a lot of older decks more viable.
Oct 14, 2019 1:55 AM

Dec 2012
Ai.
Cyberse world.
Destruction.
Linkuriboh.
3 months since Ai left.
Aoi. lol She lives after the face plant.
Dem posters.
Into the VRAINS!
The new VRAINS?
Blue Angel returns to the public after her face plant. How brave of her.
OMG!!!!!!!! GHOST GIRL!!!!!!!!!! She is slaying that new outfit.
Playmaker has a bounty on him?
500,000?
Akira.
Hello Queen.
Akira in charge of the bounty hunter team?
Go is a bounty hunter.
Kisama! How dare you bump into my waifu Ghost Girl? You'll pay!!! With that said... Ghost Girl oppai.
Dat face grab. His voice... it can't be...
Blood Shepherd.
Ghost Girl knows him.
Jin. Kusanagi.
WTF is that in the TV?
It's coming out! The Ring?
Kusanagi can see it.
Jin got tornado'd.
Dekki Seto! Into the VRAINS!
Dat new D-Board.

OMG! Kimeru is backin Yugioh after 14 years. Song is great as expected, but it doesn't top Overlap. New ED song is good as well. Animation was on point this episode. As expected since my waifu Ghost Girl is back looking like perfection. Young Xehanort voices Blood Shepherd. AAAAAAAAAH!!!! As soon as I heard him say "Omae mou", I was 100% certain it was him.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2018

22 by CyanGear »»
Mar 10, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 32 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

27 by XanderBly »»
Feb 25, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

48 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 27, 2023 5:38 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

13 by denana1239 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 102 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

10 by StarlingBGYT »»
Jan 16, 2023 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.