Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 26, 2018 12:44 AM

Jul 2017
Yeah there's some unnecessary melodrama here and there, well that's be to expected from Yuri. But to be fair, still Citrus manages to make it interesting.
Not to mention that literally 90% of the complaints are about an unimportant subject that is muh sexual assault
AbusaeedMar 26, 2018 12:49 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 26, 2018 12:46 AM

Jan 2013
It does.

The art and animation are subpar, and the plot is way too melodramatic.
It also over-uses convenient chance encounters all the time.
Mar 26, 2018 12:48 AM

Jul 2017
CondemneDio said:
the plot is way too melodramatic.

FFS you are watching a Yuri anime
Mar 26, 2018 12:51 AM

Jan 2013
Abusaeed said:
CondemneDio said:

Yuri doen't need to be melodramatic.
All it needs to do is be steamy fun for the watchers.
Mar 26, 2018 7:27 AM
Sep 2017
Abusaeed said:
Yeah there's some unnecessary melodrama here and there, well that's be to expected from Yuri. But to be fair, still Citrus manages to make it interesting.
Not to mention that literally 90% of the complaints are about an unimportant subject that is muh sexual assault

There is absolutely no "unnecessary melodrama" when its deliberately written to be a drama and pretty much each important action is explainable through later characterization. Citrus uses single observer style for at least two first major arcs, where you never hear second main's thoughts, you rarely see their actions outside of the viewpoint characters field of view and have to base your opinion on their behavior and what they are saying and whether you think they are lying or not. It's fully intended for you to be frustrated when you don't understand some actions the mystery main is taking, just like the viewpoint main is confused too. It engages your brain.

Citrus doesn't even have extreme melodrama that has characters tearing up every 5 minutes or spending 10 episodes stuck on one issue. People cry only when it makes sense, as it should be. Yuzu is a somewhat manic, so she naturally has strong emotional highs and lows. It's partially played for comedy and partially as serious. She's just that sort of person. She's also more selfish than people want to admit and uses Harumin as her emotional crutch.

Writer must grab the attention of the serialization reader or your story won't be picked up by the readership. There is no time to be too subtle and have a long prologue to introduce the main in detail before getting the ball rolling. You can and should just use flashbacks and slower development later to build up some character for the mains. Which is exactly what happens in Citrus past chapter 8 all the way to current 36. It's just nature of this being almost 1:1 serialized manga adaptation with some tiny changes. Anime makers were just lucky that the first arc was just the right length for adaptation that has a decent end spot without altering anything. That gives you the surface layer of the story and is also convenient for people who will then be able to directly continue from volume 5 of manga.

Only proper complaints are about production values of anime that could use some boosting and some early story conveniences that often happen in a serialized work. Liking or disliking characters is irrelevant as long as they make sense for them to be like they are. And Citrus characters make a lot of sense when you know the whole source material. No projected personal values from viewers are acceptable as critique OR praise for that matter. No "how can she forgive her?". No "I just want to see sex". No "I can't stand drama!" or "I just want fluff. :(".

It only matters if the character would have done something based on the characterization given. Forgiving character forgiving their old friend? Well, duh. Silent and secretive character letting some bad things go without making a fuss over them? Of course. Mildly sociopath saying they are sorry to defuse a situation once they know they can't win? Naturally. Stories don't need punishment just for sake of punishment or as reassurance to the viewers. They need proper characterization. Some people just let things slide. They don't actually care nearly as much as you would in same situation. What a shocker, right?

Yuri also isn't just about "steamy fun". Many are happy to see a single kiss during a run of the whole story, in fact. There is a whole gamut of works from super innocent platonic yuri stories to outright ecchi / sex fests like Shoujo Sect.
Mar 26, 2018 4:43 PM

Sep 2017
CondemneDio said:
It does.

The art and animation are subpar, and the plot is way too melodramatic.
It also over-uses convenient chance encounters all the time.

Citrus felt weak with poor characters and mediocre plot that got worse overtime. Started to watch just for the memes and liked it in the beginning, but somehow it just turned out to be trash tbh.

Mar 26, 2018 11:29 PM

Apr 2016
Abusaeed said:
Yeah there's some unnecessary melodrama here and there

More like the unnecessary melodrama is like everywhere in that anime.
Mar 27, 2018 4:25 AM

Oct 2015
It's so bad that it hurts. I haven't watched the rest of it (I will soon) but damn was I let down really hard. I bit when people were saying that it's the best Yuri manga they've read, which is honestly below average. The story and circumstances literally came out from one of those cheap cellphone novels. Honestly can't find anything good about it.

>sisters
>daughter of a president of a school
>more circumstances that makes it even more stupid

I don't really mind those unless they're actually done properly, which they aren't; lol. Just as worse as Netsuzou TRap but with good animation this time.

Mar 27, 2018 11:24 AM

Sep 2015
Abusaeed said:
CondemneDio said:

You know what the most Ironic thing is with this statement? You admit all its faults that people are giving it negative ratings for but have to justify it with a Genre type :.D . I felt it was decent the last episode ended better than I thought it would and might have to change it from a 6 to a 7. I do have to say with all the hype everyone gave it, it was very overrated by the manga community.
QcK_Dagger_HeaTMar 27, 2018 11:39 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Mar 27, 2018 11:28 AM

Feb 2016
The melodrama is not the issue. I like melodrama. I don't like it because it's icky as hell. The romance feels forced. It feels like it was made to appeal to the male gaze.
Mar 27, 2018 11:52 AM

Jul 2017
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Abusaeed said:

You know what the most Ironic thing is with this statement? You admit all its faults that people are giving it negative ratings for but have to justify it with a Genre type :.D .

I mean it's like people rating SoL shows low with the excuse that "Nothing big happens in this show at all!"
Mar 27, 2018 11:53 AM

Jul 2017
steponmeazula said:
The melodrama is not the issue. I like melodrama. I don't like it because it's icky as hell. The romance feels forced. It feels like it was made to appeal to the male gaze.

It's because generally Yuri is targeted towards Straight males just like Yaoi is targeted towards Straight females.
Not that there is anything wrong with it.
Mar 27, 2018 11:53 AM

Jan 2013
Update: after episode 10 it deserves all the negative votes even more.
The plot is literal shit.
Mar 27, 2018 12:00 PM

Jun 2011
CondemneDio said:
Abusaeed said:

Melodrama is the core of Yuri as a genre though.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Mar 27, 2018 12:00 PM

Jun 2011
Abusaeed said:
steponmeazula said:

It's because generally Yuri is targeted towards Straight males just like Yaoi is targeted towards Straight females.
Not that there is anything wrong with it.

Wrong. Yuri originally, was created towards a female demographic just like yaoi.
Mar 27, 2018 12:04 PM

Jan 2013
Energetic-Nova said:
CondemneDio said:

And if it is, then 1) it should change or 2) not all of them should have melodrama.
Mar 27, 2018 12:10 PM

Jul 2017
CondemneDio said:
Energetic-Nova said:

And if it is, then 1) it should change or 2) not all of them should have melodrama.

There is nothing objectively wrong with romance/yuri shows being melodramatic.
What you're saying is basically the equivalent of complaining about violence in your average battle shounen.
Mar 27, 2018 12:19 PM

Jan 2013
Abusaeed said:
CondemneDio said:

What you're saying is basically the equivalent of complaining about violence in your average battle shounen.

False equilevancy.
Battle shounen -> battle = violence
Yuri -> sex/romance between girls = romance
romance =/= melodrama
Mar 27, 2018 12:23 PM

Jun 2011
CondemneDio said:
Abusaeed said:

False equilevancy.
romance =/= melodrama

But relationships are inherently dramatic
Mar 27, 2018 12:25 PM

Jan 2013
Energetic-Nova said:
CondemneDio said:

False equilevancy.
romance =/= melodrama

Not necessarily.
The right amount of it makes a relationship realistic, plausible, whatever you like to call it.
The amount this show has is through the roof, and makes the show far worse.
Mar 27, 2018 12:31 PM

Jun 2011
CondemneDio said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Not necessarily.
The right amount of it makes a relationship realistic, plausible, whatever you like to call it.

Go watch Oniisama e. Then you will know my drama threshold.
Mar 27, 2018 12:32 PM

Jan 2013
Energetic-Nova said:
CondemneDio said:

Not necessarily.

I take it that it has far more, so I'll pass :D
Mar 27, 2018 12:36 PM

Sep 2015
CondemneDio said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Not necessarily.

I agree with Condemne if a show always stuck to its genre "cliches" per se than we wouldn't have masterpieces such as Madoka Magica. Also Drama and Melodrama are not the same thing and building an argument around melodrama and drama being the same thing is ignorance. The staple of Yuri shows is drama, not melodrama. If you don't know and can't understand the difference heres a link.

https://www.helpingwritersbecomeauthors.com/drama-vs-melodrama-can-you-tell/

Romance animes have to have drama to advance a plot which is a good thing. However, when it's overly dramatic that the original plot point becomes overshadowed and or lost by the drama this is not a good thing. Also when you have drama for the sake of drama and not to advance plot this is also bad.
Mar 27, 2018 12:37 PM

Jun 2011
CondemneDio said:
Energetic-Nova said:

I take it that it has far more, so I'll pass :D

Well it is a shojo. Lol. And when we do incest, it is never this fake stepsibling thing.
Mar 27, 2018 12:40 PM

Jun 2011
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
CondemneDio said:

Not necessarily.

I agree with Condemne if a show always stuck to its genre "cliches" per se than we wouldn't have masterpieces such as Madoka Magica. Also Drama and Melodrama are not the same thing and building an argument around melodrama and drama being the same thing is ignorance. The staple of Yuri shows is drama, not melodrama. If you don't know and can't understand the difference heres a link.

Romance animes have to have drama to advance a plot which is a good thing. Have however when its overly dramatic that the original plot point becomes overshadowed by the drama this is not a good thing.
All original Yuri were melodrama not drama. And I doubt that citrus is melodrama. Madoka Magica is pretty bad .
Mar 27, 2018 12:55 PM

Sep 2015
Energetic-Nova said:
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:

Romance animes have to have drama to advance a plot which is a good thing. Have however when its overly dramatic that the original plot point becomes overshadowed by the drama this is not a good thing.
All original Yuri were melodrama not drama. And I doubt that citrus is melodrama. Madoka Magica is pretty bad .

FOR REAL both those statements are blaspheme. A. Madoka makes this anime look like Trash if comparing side by side. Japan ranked it #3 as the best anime of all time. This can't even hold an average rating of 7 :.D.

Second, no one can sit here with a straight face and argue that Citrus is not melodrama. From that article "The last thing an author wants is for his work to be labeled melodramatic—because it means his story has stepped over the bounds of realistic conflict and tension into the realm of the sensationalized and overwrought." Let's examine an example.

Each time the plot comes to a standstill and or one plot point finalizes in this anime the author writes in a new character that falls in love with one of the two MC's. This happens Three! times in twelve episodes now that's just an overused tactic. One thing I can give the author props for is Matsuri and Himeko were well written and they had history and backstory with the MC's so I can pardon those. Then we have Sara who is a random character who just magically falls in love in their first sudden encounter and doesn't even give a good reason originally for being head over heels in love other than love at first sight. I mean come on no melodrama here obviously LOL.

Look if you like melodrama I can't knock you for your preferences because that's an opinion. However, you also can't refute facts like there is melodrama here to justify your bias. You could also at least acknowledge others opinions for why they give something a negative rating without being in denial about it. Don't be a fanboy ;) . That is why this anime is rated so negatively though going back to the original topic.
Mar 27, 2018 12:58 PM

Jun 2011
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Energetic-Nova said:

FOR REAL both those statements are blaspheme. A. Madoka makes this anime look like Trash if comparing side by side. Japan ranked it #3 as the best anime of all time. This can't even hold an average rating of 7 :.D.

Second, no one can sit here with a straight face and argue that Citrus is not melodrama. From that article "The last thing an author wants is for his work to be labeled melodramatic—because it means his story has stepped over the bounds of realistic conflict and tension into the realm of the sensationalized and overwrought." Let's examine an example.

Each time the plot comes to a standstill and or one plot point finalizes in this anime the author writes in a new character that falls in love with one of the two MC's. This happens Three! times in twelve episodes now that's just an overused tactic. One thing I can give the author props for is Matsuri and Himeko were well written and they had history and backstory with the MC's so I can pardon those. Then we have Sara who is a random character who just magically falls in love in their first sudden encounter and doesn't even give a good reason originally for being head over heels in love other than love at first sight. I mean come on no melodrama here obviously LOL.

Look if you like melodrama I can't knock you for your preferences because that's an opinion. However, you also can't refute facts like there is melodrama here to justify your bias. You could also at least acknowledge others opinions for why they give something a negative rating without being in denial about it. Don't be a fanboy ;) . That is why this anime is rated so negatively though going back to the original topic.

1. I haven't seen Citrus.

2. Neon Genesis Evangelion is a fantastic Melodrama.
"a sensational dramatic piece with exaggerated characters and exciting events intended to appeal to the emotions."
http://www.filmsite.org/melodramafilms.html

"Melodrama Films are a sub-type of drama films, characterized by a plot to appeal to the heightened emotions of the audience. Melodrama, a combination of drama and melos (music), literally means "play with music." The themes of dramas, the oldest literary and stage art form, were exaggerated within melodramas, and the liberal use of music often enhanced their emotional plots. Often, film studies criticism used the term 'melodrama' pejoratively to connote an unrealistic, pathos-filled, campy tale of romance or domestic situations with stereotypical characters (often including a central female character) that would directly appeal to feminine audiences. The sub-genre is typically looked down upon by critics and elitists."
"Melodramatic plots with heart-tugging (literally tear-jerking), emotional plots (requiring multiple hankies) usually emphasize sensational situations or crises of human emotion, failed romance or friendship, strained familial situations, tragedy, illness, loss (the death of a child or spouse), neuroses, or emotional and physical hardships within everyday life. Victims, couples, virtuous and heroic characters or suffering protagonists (usually heroines) in melodramas are presented with tremendous social pressures, threats, repression, fears, improbable events or difficulties with friends, community, work, lovers, or family. The melodramatic format allows the character(s) to work through their difficulties or surmount the problems with resolute endurance, sacrificial acts, and steadfast bravery."

There are good ones and bad ones. It is hard to get the balance right.

Another example of a Melodrama is Rose of Versailles.
Energetic-NovaMar 27, 2018 1:02 PM
Mar 27, 2018 1:44 PM

Sep 2015
Energetic-Nova said:
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:

1. I haven't seen Citrus.

2. Neon Genesis Evangelion is a fantastic Melodrama.
"a sensational dramatic piece with exaggerated characters and exciting events intended to appeal to the emotions."
http://www.filmsite.org/melodramafilms.html

"Melodrama Films are a sub-type of drama films, characterized by a plot to appeal to the heightened emotions of the audience. Melodrama, a combination of drama and melos (music), literally means "play with music." The themes of dramas, the oldest literary and stage art form, were exaggerated within melodramas, and the liberal use of music often enhanced their emotional plots. Often, film studies criticism used the term 'melodrama' pejoratively to connote an unrealistic, pathos-filled, campy tale of romance or domestic situations with stereotypical characters (often including a central female character) that would directly appeal to feminine audiences. The sub-genre is typically looked down upon by critics and elitists."
"Melodramatic plots with heart-tugging (literally tear-jerking), emotional plots (requiring multiple hankies) usually emphasize sensational situations or crises of human emotion, failed romance or friendship, strained familial situations, tragedy, illness, loss (the death of a child or spouse), neuroses, or emotional and physical hardships within everyday life. Victims, couples, virtuous and heroic characters or suffering protagonists (usually heroines) in melodramas are presented with tremendous social pressures, threats, repression, fears, improbable events or difficulties with friends, community, work, lovers, or family. The melodramatic format allows the character(s) to work through their difficulties or surmount the problems with resolute endurance, sacrificial acts, and steadfast bravery."

There are good ones and bad ones. It is hard to get the balance right.

Another example of a Melodrama is Rose of Versailles.

You are right and wrong at the same time. Your use and my use of melodrama are different uses the same as a word having two different definitions. In early film music dramas were called Melodramas it was a genre type just like action. However as time passed the word has evolved in the english language thanks mainly to the acedamiea world. "It is also a problem that definitions of melodrama within the film industry have changed over time so that in some ways, melodrama now means the opposite to what it once meant"
https://itpworld.wordpress.com/2008/10/30/what-is-melodrama/

Old school melodramas pretty much fit into the classification of musicals today although not all do. Also, modern films such as Chicago fit into the old category of Melodrama and were well done. You were right on the origin of the word as well as Greek play defined the Musical drama as Melodrama. However, almost all the films that were classified as Melodramas do not have the modern definition of Melodrama in them.

Even http://www.dictionary.com/browse/melodrama recognizes both definitions in the English Language see Def. 1 & 3. While there are good and bad movies in the Melodrama category. If a form of art contains Melodrama it is often disliked by a mass majority of an audience because it can make the characters hard to identify with and create other issues of detachment as well.
Mar 27, 2018 2:01 PM

Feb 2017
was a fun watch idk where all the hate comes from and what sort of high expecations people have of a yuri anime lol
アニメ幼女見てるのが楽しい
Mar 27, 2018 3:45 PM

Jun 2015
MyWayHighWay already gave the best answer.
Mar 27, 2018 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
its better particular for this anime for lower rating so that new PTW users can watch this with low expectation~
Mar 27, 2018 6:41 PM

Jan 2017
Its by no means the worst show, but the overabundance of smut really brought it down. 6/10 for me.

Mar 27, 2018 6:59 PM
Sep 2011
I did feel the second half was too melodramatic. Pink hair girl didn't feel like a realistic person. In the final arc I don't think Sara was really the problem. I think the main issue was the fight. It was virtually pointless but they just literally wouldn't talk in a way that is very hard to believe and extremely frustrating to watch.

The second half of the show shifted the realism of the show. Up to pink hair girl's introduction, the show was pretty grounded. Only "anime" hair was main girl's and they explicitly mention that she bleaches it and its a big deal to people. Then you have a middleschooler fake e-prostitute with pink hair. Fine, maybe they just made a shit character and she had dyed her hair pink. Then the very next arc, we get 2 white haired sisters, this time with no clear explanation and no one noticing. Completely minor by itself but just indicative of how the show shifted from the first half to the second with the characters just in general being less believable and grounded.

HOWEVER, I could easily see this being one of the best yuri manga. I've read a couple of the highest rated yuri manga and they are pretty average at best. Girl friends, generally seen as the best of yuri manga is probably better than this but it still has the same obnoxious "just fucking talk to each other" melodrama and isn't what you would expect of "best in a genre". Its not hard to see why though. There are very few yuri manga period and many of them get canceled early into the run. Theres nearly 10 times as much Yoai manga to put it into perspective and that itself is still a pretty small niche.

There really is this much OR MORE melodrama in the average yuri. Should that really be excused? Probably not, no but at the same time, to go into this seriously expecting different is a bit unreasonable. I wouldn't watch a shonen and then complain about lack of nuance or simplistic characters even if I think those are bad traits as it's simply to be expected.

I think the low scores are largely due to that difference in expectations and if people went in expecting a very melodramatic romance anime with weak characters outside of the main couple it probably would have rated a fair bit higher. There was also a giant ratings thing before it released with a bunch of people pre rating 1 and 10 that may have something to do with it.
(placeholder sig)
Mar 27, 2018 11:47 PM
Sep 2017
In the last part of anime the Christmas fight / cold shoulder period between Yuzu and Mei has actually been going on for months before the mini-arc comes by. Their trip to the Tokyo Daijingu Shrine happens during late March / early April. In manga you can see Yuzu bubbling about school starting soon right after the excursion. That's why things are so serious and why Yuzu is so wound up and Mei is so angry at her.

Matsuri or the mean pink hair actually becomes a very cool supporting / truth speaker character later on. Anime only has one of the numerous supporting scenes. There's more about her in extra chapters 13.5/17.5 (neither of them were animated) and then a lot more in regular chapters after 20 onward. In some ways she becomes more important than Harumin towards the end.

Pink hair and all that punkish styling for Matsuri is all about getting attention. She an attention whore because her parents literally just pay for her food and lodging and run around the world assuming their kid is fine. And she'd grown to be a cynical bastard as a result. She also goes to entirely different school than Yuzu and Mei that doesn't have as many regulations or strict dress code. The red jacket is part of her school uniform.

Nina and Sara are from another school as well but theirs is far away from where Yuzu and Mei live, so they are just for that arc for most part. Tachibana girls are half-japanese, but of course having grey / silvery hair naturally would still be rare since they aren't albinos. I could see Nina trying to remaining in matching style with her adored big sister.

Single cour animes also rarely have a deep, well developed cast. You'll be lucky to have one or two characters fleshed out by the end of it if you actually use your time. Citrus isn't written like that in any case, its a much longer story. Probably about 3-4 times longer once it finishes.

I can pretty much guarantee that most of the lower scores are only because of having some non-consensual sexual encounters that are NOT played for straight up eroticism or comedy but instead as they are, uncomfortable or confusing. And yet that is exactly a bad reason to down vote, because this stuff is context and character sensitive. In Citrus these scenes and what leads to them tell you about the characters. And for example in very popular Konosuba worse stuff than anything that happens in Citrus seems to be going on all the time, but its all fine because its a crazy comedy.

Second reason is because of even just having drama of any kind in it. You can see that how popular Harumin is especially in early run of the series, because she's the only sane man in the boat and is just cheery and friendly character. She's easy to like, even though you don't learn much about her before chapter 17.

Citrus anime also loses a bit from having uneven production values, because this wasn't a high budget serialization. I personally dock -1 from the production compared to manga original art, so I don't see a score around ~7 for the first arc as a wrong score. I gave it 8 simply because its up my alley and I know where its all leading towards to. Second arc in manga is enjoyable and builds and connects well on the first 20 chapters that came before it. If they ever get to making more Citrus and its properly adapted, I'd expect the second season score to go up by at least 0.5.
MyWayHighWayMar 28, 2018 12:15 AM
Mar 28, 2018 12:39 AM

Jul 2017
Even if you don't like Yuri it's at least as good as any 7+ rated slice of life, so there's clearly shenanigans going on. Can't help that. But if we ignore the SJWs and self-hating fujoshi in the West, we can see the anime has been massively popular in Japan and Google data shows a massive spike in season 2 interest towards the end of the series: https://www.inquisitr.com/4832670/citrus-season-2-release-date-citrus-anime-spoilers-yuzu-mei-yuri-citrus-manga-saburouta/

Let em hate, it's not going anywhere :P
Mar 28, 2018 12:40 AM

Jul 2017
MyWayHighWay said:

I can pretty much guarantee that most of the lower scores are only because of having some non-consensual sexual encounters that are NOT played for straight up eroticism or comedy but instead as they are, uncomfortable or confusing. And yet that is exactly a bad reason to down vote, because this stuff is context and character sensitive.

Yeah I can see a large number people gave this show 1/10 just because of the first episode
Mar 28, 2018 1:39 AM

Sep 2016
Let them hate it all they want, Its not like their opinion is the only possible one.
I just hope that it will sell well in Japan
Mar 28, 2018 5:30 AM

Mar 2018
I pretty much dropped it after ep 2 or 3 but decided yesterday to give it a go again . Despite a bit of forced romance/ unsolicited sexual acts which I genuinely think are only for sensational purposes, also coz perhaps the genre deems it, most of the other acts and sequences are quite genuine imo and push the narrative at a reasonable pace.(Don't think till now there's any unnecessarily overly dramatic scene)

Currently at ep 6 where the 'daddy issue' conflict in their romance has just seemingly resolved/satisfyingly dealt with for the moment atleast. The plot till now is fairly simple but again what matters to me is the execution. And it has been quite promising to me till now.A new pink haired character has just appeared so we have another variable now after Momokino so I hope the 2nd half adds more so to the narrative.

Mar 28, 2018 8:54 AM
Sep 2011
Abusaeed said:
MyWayHighWay said:

I can pretty much guarantee that most of the lower scores are only because of having some non-consensual sexual encounters that are NOT played for straight up eroticism or comedy but instead as they are, uncomfortable or confusing. And yet that is exactly a bad reason to down vote, because this stuff is context and character sensitive.

Yeah I can see a large number people gave this show 1/10 just because of the first episode

Which is pretty annoying since we later see yuzu is easily strong enough to push mei off of her and sit up which is exactly what happens the next 2 times mei is aggressive. Presumably the only reason she didn't the first time was pure confusion which to me softens the blow to the point where its not a big deal.
(placeholder sig)
Mar 28, 2018 9:02 AM
Aug 2016
But 6.98 is basically a 7/10. Nothing really wrong with that 🤔
Mar 28, 2018 9:07 AM

Dec 2015
People can have opinions, and we don't have to adjust them for you.

xx0:44 ─🔘────────────── 04:44x
xxxxxxxxx ❚❚ xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mar 28, 2018 9:08 AM

Jul 2017
Based said:

I meant the top rated reviews
Mar 28, 2018 9:09 AM

Jul 2017
Lunafleurette said:
People can have opinions

I'm just saying theirs is wrong in this particular case
Mar 28, 2018 9:10 AM

Dec 2015
Abusaeed said:
Lunafleurette said:
People can have opinions

Who are you to decide that an o p i n i o n is wrong?

Mar 28, 2018 9:10 AM

Jun 2015
I couldn't get through more than one episode and I generally am okay watching garbage.

Mar 28, 2018 9:11 AM

Jun 2015
Lunafleurette said:
Abusaeed said:

He's the opinion police. You should respect his authority.

Mar 28, 2018 9:12 AM

Dec 2015
code said:
Lunafleurette said:

Seems legit, oh my god I'm so sorry all our opinions are wrong in the face of OP's let's all bow down to it now.

Mar 28, 2018 9:13 AM
Aug 2016
Abusaeed said:
Based said:

Ah, should've just said that.

Well, those reviewers gave their overall thoughts on the series. I mean, people are entitled to their opinions right?
Mar 28, 2018 9:14 AM
Aug 2016
code said:
Lunafleurette said:

Well, the only person I could respect on that matter is Eric Cartman
Mar 28, 2018 9:14 AM

Dec 2015
Based said:
Abusaeed said:

Ah, should've just said that.

Well, those reviewers gave their overall thoughts on the series. I mean, people are entitled to their opinions right?

In the face of the opinion police, our opinions are null and void, can't you tell?

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Any hope for season 2?

DwaipayanH - Mar 3

15 by Sammango »»
Mar 8, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

108 by JeremiahOrange »»
Jan 31, 4:13 AM

» prediction: your first reaction will be "I'm disappointed" ( 1 2 )

GangsterCat - Nov 28, 2016

60 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:15 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

200 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

157 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 22, 2023 1:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.