Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 26, 2018 5:11 PM

Jul 2007
I can't believe that I'm saying this but I hated this season. It is the worst one so far and it came after two godlike arcs that left me craving for more Gintama over and over again. I can write a full composition about how each episode fucked up in multiple ways but I don't see any point. All I'm gonna say is that this season was barely animated at all. Most episode were still images swapping at very slow pace. Also all episodes were full comedy and full serious at the same time and... it didn't work out. Adding a little comedy on a serious episode or adding an emotional moment at a comedic episode is awesome when you do it right. And Gintama did that a lot of times in the past. But this season... Everything was so serious all the time yet the made fun of everything again and again. I can't believe that within all this there was an episode all about two guys taking a poop and another one about an alien's race forehead penis.

To sum it up I love Gintama besides this season. I really hope that the story picks up again after the break and that THEY WILL ACTUALLY ANIMATE THE REST. At this point it's just the manga colored with music in the background.
Mar 26, 2018 5:43 PM

Jul 2015
[quote=crystalblade13]
GoldenDevilGamer said:
crystalblade13 said:
I agree, though I think episode 5 should go up to chapter 647. There's not much dialogue and chapter 646 was only 15 pages.

I agree with that, it can definitely be one of the 4 chapter exceptions, I was thinking that myself as I typed it, but said "eh, no biggie", so I'm glad you pointed it out.
I dont see 3 chapters clean lol, like they haven't done that before in the 2017 anime or even the 2015 anime, and when its action centric(which has less dialogue than the early SS stuff) I dont see that happening(maybe it's just more of being scared since I'd rather have the Episode 4 of this season go to the best fight in the series, because the episode 5 of the series is usually underwhelimg for all the gintama 2017 anime so far
Sup...
Mar 26, 2018 8:10 PM
Jul 2018
Tbh , There was many eps I didn't like in that season , although , the last episode is a masterpiece indeed , it reminded me of how perfect Gintama is ..

The last episode contained some hilarious comedy scenes as usual , poop and blood scene , Baka-Ouji scene , and I laughed so much when Gin vomited on Shinpachi xD

It also had very emotional part , Nobunobu and Soyo , that was so touching really , Nobu is finally changing to be a real shougon , I'm loving him now.

Not forgetting also the hype when Takasugi met Zura and Sakamoto , it was like : THE SQUAD IS HERE AGAIN BITCHES ! I really liked how it ended.

Now , the real action will begin , I want Summer to come so soon , but I really hope BNP Adapt the second part better cause this season had many flaws indeed , I hope that they make the 2nd part like SA- SS level.
Mar 27, 2018 6:29 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Gintama vomit over Shinpachi, hilarious!!!!
Mar 27, 2018 7:23 AM
May 2015
I watched all season to see Shinsuke in play and he appears in the last episode! Well now I will wait in the summer to see.
Mar 27, 2018 8:31 AM
Nov 2013
[quote=SenpaiJay98]
crystalblade13 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

I agree with that, it can definitely be one of the 4 chapter exceptions, I was thinking that myself as I typed it, but said "eh, no biggie", so I'm glad you pointed it out.
I dont see 3 chapters clean lol, like they haven't done that before in the 2017 anime or even the 2015 anime, and when its action centric(which has less dialogue than the early SS stuff) I dont see that happening(maybe it's just more of being scared since I'd rather have the Episode 4 of this season go to the best fight in the series, because the episode 5 of the series is usually underwhelimg for all the gintama 2017 anime so far

They've done 3 chapters clean multiple times, like the first episode of this season for example.

And once again, I don't believe there's any evidence for this "4 episode rule". Episode 4 of SA was the worst episode it had, and FSs 4th episode was just average. You are overthinking it.

I honestly think they'de have to rush like crazy to hit episode 4 for that fight, and I'd take slow pacing over rushing every day of the week.
Mar 27, 2018 8:39 AM
Nov 2013
Cloudy said:
I can't believe that I'm saying this but I hated this season. It is the worst one so far and it came after two godlike arcs that left me craving for more Gintama over and over again. I can write a full composition about how each episode fucked up in multiple ways but I don't see any point. All I'm gonna say is that this season was barely animated at all. Most episode were still images swapping at very slow pace. Also all episodes were full comedy and full serious at the same time and... it didn't work out. Adding a little comedy on a serious episode or adding an emotional moment at a comedic episode is awesome when you do it right. And Gintama did that a lot of times in the past. But this season... Everything was so serious all the time yet the made fun of everything again and again. I can't believe that within all this there was an episode all about two guys taking a poop and another one about an alien's race forehead penis.

To sum it up I love Gintama besides this season. I really hope that the story picks up again after the break and that THEY WILL ACTUALLY ANIMATE THE REST. At this point it's just the manga colored with music in the background.

The animation was no where near that bad, go to sakugabooru.com and look at the Gintama section. This season had many, many well animated parts and great art throughout.

Also, "hate"!? I know it's your opionion, but really!? Even though it's the first half that's mostly setting things up, there's more great/ awesome/ hilarious moments than I can count. As far as the seriousness and comedy goes sorachi mixed them together brilliantly. Like that the neo Armstrong cannon was actually foreshadowed in comedy, and the fact that kin and tama powered it makes it seem like sorachi planned that from the beginning with their names and whatnot. I don't get how any Gintama fan could hate this season when it encapsulates everything awesome about the show as a whole.
Mar 27, 2018 9:24 AM

Jul 2015
[quote=crystalblade13 message=54737063]
SenpaiJay98 said:
crystalblade13 said:

They've done 3 chapters clean multiple times, like the first episode of this season for example.

And once again, I don't believe there's any evidence for this "4 episode rule". Episode 4 of SA was the worst episode it had, and FSs 4th episode was just average. You are overthinking it.

I honestly think they'de have to rush like crazy to hit episode 4 for that fight, and I'd take slow pacing over rushing every day of the week.
I said Episode 4 for the 2017 anime, and they have done 3 chapters a episode before, but not consist(especially for action based chapters like chapter 635 and onward)
Sup...
Mar 27, 2018 9:38 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
[quote=SenpaiJay98]
crystalblade13 said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

I said Episode 4 for the 2017 anime, and they have done 3 chapters a episode before, but not consist(especially for action based chapters like chapter 635 and onward)
There's no such thing as an episode 4 rule. It's just pure luck.
Mar 27, 2018 9:58 AM

Jul 2015
[quote=GoldenDevilGamer message=54737671]
SenpaiJay98 said:
crystalblade13 said:
I know it's just a unoffical thing, but history has shown so far with the 2017 Gintama and if history repeats again for a 4th time then it's not a fluke lol
Sup...
Mar 27, 2018 10:23 AM
Nov 2013
[quote=SenpaiJay98]
GoldenDevilGamer said:
SenpaiJay98 said:
I know it's just a unoffical thing, but history has shown so far with the 2017 Gintama and if history repeats again for a 4th time then it's not a fluke lol

I think it just happened to be that high-level animation worthy moments have popped up in episode 4 of the 2017 seasons. The best general fight (zura's) in rakuyo, the best half of the most serious arc in porori, and the meeting of utsuro again for the 2nd time in SS.

I think it's just coincidence that these great moments have happened in episode 4, and as such- have gotten good animation.

Do you think, hypothetically, if a full blown utsuro battle were to happen in episode 5 of a season, they wouldn't do it justice cause it's not an arbitrary certain episode number?
Mar 27, 2018 10:32 AM

Jul 2015
[quote=crystalblade13 message=54738045]
SenpaiJay98 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

I think it just happened to be that high-level animation worthy moments have popped up in episode 4 of the 2017 seasons. The best general fight (zura's) in rakuyo, the best half of the most serious arc in porori, and the meeting of utsuro again for the 2nd time in SS.

I think it's just coincidence that these great moments have happened in episode 4, and as such- have gotten good animation.

Do you think, hypothetically, if a full blown utsuro battle were to happen in episode 5 of a season, they wouldn't do it justice cause it's not an arbitrary certain episode number?
They didn't do the Ougai, Yato, Utsuro vs Umibozu(2nd half), Kamui(I thought this one was just ok, like it's not even better animated than Kagura vs Abuto or any of the Hosen fight episodes) fight justice, so I have no reason why they would do the a Utsuro fight that's not even the final one(and I don't even think they'll do the final one justice either since it's in the 2nd half of the season when usually the animation declines each 2017 season and censoring reasons) justice after a big sakuga episode happened, and like I said pacing wise I don't see why they would have three clean 3 chapters per episode when the content from 635 onward is mostly action heavy
SenpaiJay98Mar 27, 2018 10:39 AM
Sup...
Mar 27, 2018 11:43 AM
Nov 2013
[quote=SenpaiJay98]
crystalblade13 said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

They didn't do the Ougai, Yato, Utsuro vs Umibozu(2nd half), Kamui(I thought this one was just ok, like it's not even better animated than Kagura vs Abuto or any of the Hosen fight episodes) fight justice, so I have no reason why they would do the a Utsuro fight that's not even the final one(and I don't even think they'll do the final one justice either since it's in the 2nd half of the season when usually the animation declines each 2017 season and censoring reasons) justice after a big sakuga episode happened, and like I said pacing wise I don't see why they would have three clean 3 chapters per episode when the content from 635 onward is mostly action heavy

Don't see why we have to limit it to 2017 here since it's still BNP. But they did takasugi vs gin (middle/ late part of SA), and kagura vs kamui justice. They did the first utsuro fight justice when it came to him and gin fighting anyway, and most of the top class animation in FS was in the later half (though episode 1 of FS was gorgeous).

Rakuyo's late game fights looked better than it's early game fights minus the Katsura episode. So that's still the later 6 episodes looking better than the first 6 episodes overall. Plus rakuyo's final episode was its best looking episode outside the Katsura one.

With SS, there aren't that many large scale fights in this cour. The most important was the first utsuro encounter battle, and the first 2 battles against the 3 great races. Obviously ougais battle wasn't adapted very well, but the shinra fight was pretty nice looking, though it's still beaten out by the utsuro encounter fight. As far as the episodes overall, it's been consistent, throughout the whole run there were some nice fully animated battles against the fodders, but also some parts with still frames. Arts been great throughout though, so I certainly wouldn't say the first half of SS blows the second half out of the water or anything like that.
Mar 27, 2018 1:54 PM

Jul 2015
[quote=crystalblade13]
SenpaiJay98 said:
crystalblade13 said:

Don't see why we have to limit it to 2017 here since it's still BNP. But they did takasugi vs gin (middle/ late part of SA), and kagura vs kamui justice. They did the first utsuro fight justice when it came to him and gin fighting anyway, and most of the top class animation in FS was in the later half (though episode 1 of FS was gorgeous).

Rakuyo's late game fights looked better than it's early game fights minus the Katsura episode. So that's still the later 6 episodes looking better than the first 6 episodes overall. Plus rakuyo's final episode was its best looking episode outside the Katsura one.

With SS, there aren't that many large scale fights in this cour. The most important was the first utsuro encounter battle, and the first 2 battles against the 3 great races. Obviously ougais battle wasn't adapted very well, but the shinra fight was pretty nice looking, though it's still beaten out by the utsuro encounter fight. As far as the episodes overall, it's been consistent, throughout the whole run there were some nice fully animated battles against the fodders, but also some parts with still frames. Arts been great throughout though, so I certainly wouldn't say the first half of SS blows the second half out of the water or anything like that.
I talked about 2017 since it's the most consistent so far with having episode 4 be the best 3 cours in a row, and stop comparing stuff from the 2015 anime(because 2015 had a stronger staff compared to the 2017 anime production)

And I'm not saying that the Utsuro fight will look bad just that it won't do it justice because of censoring reasons and the production so far
Sup...
Mar 27, 2018 2:27 PM
Nov 2013
[quote=SenpaiJay98]
crystalblade13 said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

I talked about 2017 since it's the most consistent so far with having episode 4 be the best 3 cours in a row, and stop comparing stuff from the 2015 anime(because 2015 had a stronger staff compared to the 2017 anime production)

And I'm not saying that the Utsuro fight will look bad just that it won't do it justice because of censoring reasons and the production so far

But I answered the episode 4 thing by saying that those episodes were just coincidentally important moments that deserved good animation. Sorachi put the events in the early chapters and they happened to be important enough to produce as well as possible. Though the sorachi thing doesn't account for porori obviously.

And comparing 2015 is perfectly valid, as all I'm showing is that BNP opted to use their best resources on later battles in those arcs, which is simply a decision they'de make before production on the episodes began. The stronger staff doesn't matter at all here. I'm just showing evidence that they decided to sacrifice early episodes (like episode 4 of SA) to make later episodes have the time/ resources they needed. It's just a directing decision. And this is still BNP and many of the same people involved.
Mar 27, 2018 2:48 PM

Jul 2015
[quote=crystalblade13]
SenpaiJay98 said:
crystalblade13 said:

But I answered the episode 4 thing by saying that those episodes were just coincidentally important moments that deserved good animation. Sorachi put the events in the early chapters and they happened to be important enough to produce as well as possible. Though the sorachi thing doesn't account for porori obviously.

And comparing 2015 is perfectly valid, as all I'm showing is that BNP opted to use their best resources on later battles in those arcs, which is simply a decision they'de make before production on the episodes began. The stronger staff doesn't matter at all here. I'm just showing evidence that they decided to sacrifice early episodes (like episode 4 of SA) to make later episodes have the time/ resources they needed. It's just a directing decision. And this is still BNP and many of the same people involved.
and the events next season are episode 4(whether it's the fight or the things before the fight...u know what happend) and based off the track record(from the 2017 anime production) one of those things will be the best animated things from next cour

And the reason I saying 201 doesn't count is because 2017 is a different production(like the animator that did the best parts of takasugi vs gintoki in episode 305, episode 214 shines right, saito vs katsura, and utsuro vs gintoki doesnt work in the 2017 production
Sup...
Mar 27, 2018 5:33 PM
Nov 2013
[quote=SenpaiJay98]
crystalblade13 said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

and the events next season are episode 4(whether it's the fight or the things before the fight...u know what happend) and based off the track record(from the 2017 anime production) one of those things will be the best animated things from next cour

And the reason I saying 201 doesn't count is because 2017 is a different production(like the animator that did the best parts of takasugi vs gintoki in episode 305, episode 214 shines right, saito vs katsura, and utsuro vs gintoki doesnt work in the 2017 production

It's possible, the Katsura fight was the 10-12th chapter of its arc. And it was episode 4. But the "big fight we are taking about will be the 13-15 or 16th chapter of its cour in this case. So maybe it'll hit episode 4, maybe it'll hit 5. Just consider this: we are gonna be covering 36 chapters this cour most likely. I personally don't think it's a good idea to cover 15 to 16 chapters of that in the first 3rd of the cour (episode 4). Pacing wise, if we do go for an average of 3 chapters an episode, that'd be perfect. 3x12=36.
Mar 27, 2018 6:51 PM

Jun 2017
Beautiful as always.

Gintama is always the perfect combination of comedy, action, drama and exciting events.

The entrance of Takasugi husbando is always breathtaking.

Thank you Sorachi.
Mar 27, 2018 7:06 PM

Jul 2015
[quote=crystalblade13]
SenpaiJay98 said:
crystalblade13 said:

It's possible, the Katsura fight was the 10-12th chapter of its arc. And it was episode 4. But the "big fight we are taking about will be the 13-15 or 16th chapter of its cour in this case. So maybe it'll hit episode 4, maybe it'll hit 5. Just consider this: we are gonna be covering 36 chapters this cour most likely. I personally don't think it's a good idea to cover 15 to 16 chapters of that in the first 3rd of the cour (episode 4). Pacing wise, if we do go for an average of 3 chapters an episode, that'd be perfect. 3x12=36.
at least chapters 641-644 would be getting amazing animation(since it's one of the most critical moments of that mini arc)
Sup...
Mar 27, 2018 8:00 PM
Nov 2013
[quote=SenpaiJay98]
crystalblade13 said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

at least chapters 641-644 would be getting amazing animation(since it's one of the most critical moments of that mini arc)

So you'd be willing to throw the whole season under the bus pacing wise, to get that episode to be episode 4, even though there's a high chance that being episode 4 means nothing.

They're gonna animate things however they want. Even going by the 2017 seasons, there's no evidence that they run out of money/ time part way through or anything like that. Once again, rakuyo's best looking episode outside the Katsura one, was its final episode. And late game SS looked fine outside of 1 episode.

And I doubt very heavily that they won't put a lot of time and effort into the late game battle of the upcoming cour.
Mar 27, 2018 8:05 PM

Jul 2015
[quote=crystalblade13 message=54743972]
SenpaiJay98 said:
crystalblade13 said:

So you'd be willing to throw the whole season under the bus pacing wise, to get that episode to be episode 4, even though there's a high chance that being episode 4 means nothing.

They're gonna animate things however they want. Even going by the 2017 seasons, there's no evidence that they run out of money/ time part way through or anything like that. Once again, rakuyo's best looking episode outside the Katsura one, was its final episode. And late game SS looked fine outside of 1 episode.

And I doubt very heavily that they won't put a lot of time and effort into the late game battle of the upcoming cour.
I'm just being realistic on how history has been with the 2017 Gintama so far(like how they pace things weird at time and don't do clean adaptations of 3 chapters per episode for like 3-5 episodes straight), and I wouldn't be surprised if they adapt to 668 in like episode 10 lol, mostly because the chapters later on are like 15 pages when you take the recap out and mostly action packed)
Sup...
Mar 27, 2018 10:27 PM
Nov 2013
[quote=SenpaiJay98]
crystalblade13 said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

I'm just being realistic on how history has been with the 2017 Gintama so far(like how they pace things weird at time and don't do clean adaptations of 3 chapters per episode for like 3-5 episodes straight), and I wouldn't be surprised if they adapt to 668 in like episode 10 lol, mostly because the chapters later on are like 15 pages when you take the recap out and mostly action packed)

Nah, they are gonna end it with a cliffhanger at 668, or 669 at the latest. Sorachi isn't gonna be done with the manga most likely by the time they reach that point, so I'm sure they'll play it safe and air it in 3 cours overall. So in order to have good pacing, I think we will be hitting an average of 3 chapters, that means 2 chapter, 4 chapter, 3.5 chapter, and the like can and will happen, but it will still average out around 3 I'm almost positive- it's best for the staff and the fans.
Mar 27, 2018 10:31 PM

Dec 2013
Partying in the middle of the war wasn’t a good idea....

Takasagi has returned!

Mar 27, 2018 11:40 PM

Jul 2015
[quote=crystalblade13 message=54744789]
SenpaiJay98 said:
crystalblade13 said:

Nah, they are gonna end it with a cliffhanger at 668, or 669 at the latest. Sorachi isn't gonna be done with the manga most likely by the time they reach that point, so I'm sure they'll play it safe and air it in 3 cours overall. So in order to have good pacing, I think we will be hitting an average of 3 chapters, that means 2 chapter, 4 chapter, 3.5 chapter, and the like can and will happen, but it will still average out around 3 I'm almost positive- it's best for the staff and the fans.
I mean...they ended this cour 3 chapters(chapters 629-631) into the start of Part 2 of the Silver Soul arc, so I wouldn't be surprised if they just end it at a weird point in cour 2 like chapter 673(since the next ccour is coming out in July they are allowed to have 13 Episodes this time compared to 12 because of timeslot reasons) just to fuck with fans but also end on a mysterious cliffhanger that sets up the rest of Part 3(especially since the content can be adapted way faster compared to the first half since it's more action packed, has less pages or more recap, and less dialogue all compared to the first part of the arc), and like I said(time after time) they don't do 3 chapter per episode things all clean like that 3-5 episodes in a row, and since the content isn't dialogue heavy(compared to the first half) at the start to make a 2 chapter per episode i'm having a hard time they would do that fir the first half of cour 2(the only time I see them doing 2 chapters is the stuff at Chapter 648 and 649, and Chapter 654 and 655...which are both not dialogue heavy enough to be 2 chapters only...and most likely will be 3 chapters or 2.5 chapters adaptation since the dialogue isn't even comparable to dialogue heavy material like Episode 343...this one was 2 chapters only btw)
SenpaiJay98Mar 27, 2018 11:44 PM
Sup...
Mar 28, 2018 10:05 AM
Nov 2013
[quote=SenpaiJay98]
crystalblade13 said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

I mean...they ended this cour 3 chapters(chapters 629-631) into the start of Part 2 of the Silver Soul arc, so I wouldn't be surprised if they just end it at a weird point in cour 2 like chapter 673(since the next ccour is coming out in July they are allowed to have 13 Episodes this time compared to 12 because of timeslot reasons) just to fuck with fans but also end on a mysterious cliffhanger that sets up the rest of Part 3(especially since the content can be adapted way faster compared to the first half since it's more action packed, has less pages or more recap, and less dialogue all compared to the first part of the arc), and like I said(time after time) they don't do 3 chapter per episode things all clean like that 3-5 episodes in a row, and since the content isn't dialogue heavy(compared to the first half) at the start to make a 2 chapter per episode i'm having a hard time they would do that fir the first half of cour 2(the only time I see them doing 2 chapters is the stuff at Chapter 648 and 649, and Chapter 654 and 655...which are both not dialogue heavy enough to be 2 chapters only...and most likely will be 3 chapters or 2.5 chapters adaptation since the dialogue isn't even comparable to dialogue heavy material like Episode 343...this one was 2 chapters only btw)

I think it'd be really odd to actually go into the content of part 3 of the arc in any capacity in the second cour. Maybe the first chapter but that's it. Just think of how much more hype/ excitement would be created from a cliffhanger at 668 or 669 compared to 673. That would be a mind-blowingly odd choice on the studios part to cliffhanger on 673. Think of the OPs and EDs too. Part 3s content being reflected in the OP/ ED would be basically impossible in the second cour, without completely altering the imagery or ignoring what's going on in the story.

And I know it's not 3 clean all the time. I said an average of 3. Since 3x12=36 (the amount of chapters the next cour should cover if the studio wants to leave off right at the start of part 3). That means 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4 chapter adaptations and the like will happen, but they will still cover what roughly 3 chapters an episode would cover (36 chapters, or possibly 37).
Mar 28, 2018 11:50 AM

Jul 2015
[quote=crystalblade13]
SenpaiJay98 said:
crystalblade13 said:

I think it'd be really odd to actually go into the content of part 3 of the arc in any capacity in the second cour. Maybe the first chapter but that's it. Just think of how much more hype/ excitement would be created from a cliffhanger at 668 or 669 compared to 673. That would be a mind-blowingly odd choice on the studios part to cliffhanger on 673. Think of the OPs and EDs too. Part 3s content being reflected in the OP/ ED would be basically impossible in the second cour, without completely altering the imagery or ignoring what's going on in the story.

And I know it's not 3 clean all the time. I said an average of 3. Since 3x12=36 (the amount of chapters the next cour should cover if the studio wants to leave off right at the start of part 3). That means 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4 chapter adaptations and the like will happen, but they will still cover what roughly 3 chapters an episode would cover (36 chapters, or possibly 37).
I only said chapter 673 of its 13 episodes, but I think 669 will be the ending if its 12 episodes

As for the opening and ending they usually swap it out on the last 2 episodes or change it slightly(like this cour for example)

And I mentioned 3 chapters thing because I know your talking about 3 chapters average, but I'm saying that chapters 632-646 is mostly action and not a lot of dialogue so most likely it's going to be 3-4 chapters per epipsde adaptation..hence why I think we'll get at least the start of that fight on episode 4, and I think they'll slow it down in he middle since that has more dialogue...then speed it up again for the final act of Part 2 of the silver soul arc
SenpaiJay98Mar 28, 2018 12:44 PM
Sup...
Mar 28, 2018 12:20 PM

Jul 2014
Honestly I expected more since we're at Gintama's supposed final arc, I enjoyed this in the manga, sadly I cant say the same about the anime, I barely remember anything well animated besides the early start of Gintoki charging Shoyo and Jirocho's entrance episode, other than that a lot of fights were all still images swapping with effects... Im a Gintama fag so I normally rate everything in Gintama 9-10, this is the first time I'll rate anything Gintama related a 7, I hope they get it together when summer arrives.
Mar 28, 2018 12:44 PM

Feb 2008
The episode definitely featured some novel interpretations of the "Hansel and Gretel" tale... Nothing less fro the resident gorilla and the King of Haemorrhoids. Above all, I was delighted to learn that the cast actually survived the apocalyptic celebration on the previous night.

On another note, Takasugi's appearance was a fine lead-in for the following season and a suitable conclusion for this one.
Mar 28, 2018 7:09 PM

Sep 2011
takasugi's return was too hype so it put the show on hiatus

Salamak said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Well, it exists, but it's not popular in Japan. Most of Gin's pairings from the fanbase tends to be shounen ai ones, mainly because Gintama's Japanese fanbase primarily consists of a female demograpic. OkiKagu is super, super popular among the fanbase though.

Yep, that's Kamui, and Umibouzu...

Okikagura is so popular that there's a new series kid sougo, and i sooo want a spin off of this. It's the cutest thing ever.
Gin×tskuyo is the best pair, man i wished they get together somehow..

I wouldnt put too much hope in this show conluding any of the romantic pairings regardless of popularity or unpopularity, judging from how the manga is going its getting more of a kick making fun of romance in shounen and its cliches rather than actually following it. I think at best the only real possibility is the characters will be placed into a situation that doesn't make a pairing utterly impossible.
JizzyHitlerMar 28, 2018 7:14 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 28, 2018 11:25 PM

Sep 2017
JizzyHitler said:

Salamak said:

Okikagura is so popular that there's a new series kid sougo, and i sooo want a spin off of this. It's the cutest thing ever.
Gin×tskuyo is the best pair, man i wished they get together somehow..

I wouldnt put too much hope in this show conluding any of the romantic pairings regardless of popularity or unpopularity, judging from how the manga is going its getting more of a kick making fun of romance in shounen and its cliches rather than actually following it. I think at best the only real possibility is the characters will be placed into a situation that doesn't make a pairing utterly impossible.

I think the otae kondo one finally reaches a destination tho
I have no hopes for others either. And okikagura is already a thing
SalamakMar 28, 2018 11:32 PM
Mar 29, 2018 3:54 AM

Jul 2013
what a frustating cliffhanger~ can't wait to see Shinsuke's actions in the next cour~
Mar 29, 2018 5:12 AM

Mar 2013
"The one to destroy this world, will be me!"
Aaa! That Cliffhanger when Takasugi appears! Also both Zura and Takasugi looks Greeat with their old Joui Outfits...

This Arc is better than I thought, the combination of Comedy, Action, and Drama is more well-done here... Can't wait for the continuation
Mar 29, 2018 10:12 AM

Sep 2011
Salamak said:
JizzyHitler said:

I think sougo and kagura is the least likley one and most likley to be placed into an impossible scenario. Far from already being a thing.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 29, 2018 10:19 AM

Sep 2017
JizzyHitler said:
Salamak said:

I think sougo and kagura is the least likley one and most likley to be placed into an impossible scenario. Far from already being a thing.

why tho? i mean maybe we need a big time skip or something for that to happen..not that it actually happens, but i doubt we hit a scenario where this relationship becomes impossible..
Mar 29, 2018 11:50 AM
Nov 2013
[quote=SenpaiJay98]
crystalblade13 said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

I only said chapter 673 of its 13 episodes, but I think 669 will be the ending if its 12 episodes

As for the opening and ending they usually swap it out on the last 2 episodes or change it slightly(like this cour for example)

And I mentioned 3 chapters thing because I know your talking about 3 chapters average, but I'm saying that chapters 632-646 is mostly action and not a lot of dialogue so most likely it's going to be 3-4 chapters per epipsde adaptation..hence why I think we'll get at least the start of that fight on episode 4, and I think they'll slow it down in he middle since that has more dialogue...then speed it up again for the final act of Part 2 of the silver soul arc

Hmmm, I guess we shall have to wait and see about everything then. I just hope they put their best foot forward and give us quality Gintama content without sacrificing certain dialogue bits/ scenes, and have good pacing overall. And animation too of course, there's some awesome stuff coming up!
Mar 29, 2018 2:49 PM

Sep 2011
Salamak said:
JizzyHitler said:

why tho? i mean maybe we need a big time skip or something for that to happen..not that it actually happens, but i doubt we hit a scenario where this relationship becomes impossible..
Cause its fairly obvious sorachi never really intended to make those characters romantic, it just sort of was viewed that way in the fandom, but even after such a massive following they never really ever teased anything with it even when romantic themed jokes were the centerpiece.

And the main reason i think pretty much no pairing will happen, is just knowing whats actually happening right now in the "epilogue" of the series which, without spoiling anything, is going out of its way to make fun of shounen jump's romantic subplots being hastily wrapped up to the point of rendering multiple pairings that you'd think are safe out of commission. Im just giving the fair warning, do not get your hopes up for any pairings aside from a few ones that no one asked for done solely as a joke. You an take your chances but i think you'll end up disappointed.
JizzyHitlerMar 29, 2018 2:53 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 29, 2018 11:48 PM

Sep 2017
JizzyHitler said:
Salamak said:

Cause its fairly obvious sorachi never really intended to make those characters romantic, it just sort of was viewed that way in the fandom, but even after such a massive following they never really ever teased anything with it even when romantic themed jokes were the centerpiece.

And the main reason i think pretty much no pairing will happen, is just knowing whats actually happening right now in the "epilogue" of the series which, without spoiling anything, is going out of its way to make fun of shounen jump's romantic subplots being hastily wrapped up to the point of rendering multiple pairings that you'd think are safe out of commission. Im just giving the fair warning, do not get your hopes up for any pairings aside from a few ones that no one asked for done solely as a joke. You an take your chances but i think you'll end up disappointed.

I saw one page with kondo and i thought he finally married otae XD these 2 were at it from the beginning, i feel so sorry for kondo if he doesn't get otae at the end..i think this is the only pairing i really care about. Others are nice to happen, but i'm looking forward to this one.has anybody gotten married or something?..
Mar 31, 2018 8:20 AM
Oct 2011
I'm just waiting for Kamui to appear, that is all.
Apr 5, 2018 8:19 PM

Mar 2014
I understand why they needed to take a break, probably for pacing issues as the manga hasn't ended yet and its not sure when it will, but I still don't like cliffhanger endings. I know I could always read the manga but thats always my last resort when the anime has ended indefinitely.
Apr 6, 2018 7:16 AM
Oct 2014
OMG THAT EPIC COMEBACK!
Apr 9, 2018 5:16 PM
Dec 2014
I didn't expect this season to have that much comedy but I like it.
10/10
Apr 18, 2018 8:01 PM

Oct 2017
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Salamak said:
@GoldenDevilGamer
Is it right that gin× tskuyo not that popular in japan?
Well, it exists, but it's not popular in Japan. Most of Gin's pairings from the fanbase tends to be shounen ai ones, mainly because Gintama's Japanese fanbase primarily consists of a female demograpic. OkiKagu is super, super popular among the fanbase though.

Salamak said:
Also who was the 2nd guy in the preview?..was that kamui? Do we even get to see him and umibozu?

Damm, why do the Japanese have such shit taste..I heard even Gintoki x Otae is more popular there.

Could this be a reason, why Tsukuyo has been shafted post Love Potion (I heard that arc wasnt received well there)?
Apr 18, 2018 8:04 PM

Oct 2017
crystalblade13 said:
Cloudy said:

The animation was no where near that bad, go to sakugabooru.com and look at the Gintama section. This season had many, many well animated parts and great art throughout.

Also, "hate"!? I know it's your opionion, but really!? Even though it's the first half that's mostly setting things up, there's more great/ awesome/ hilarious moments than I can count. As far as the seriousness and comedy goes sorachi mixed them together brilliantly. Like that the neo Armstrong cannon was actually foreshadowed in comedy, and the fact that kin and tama powered it makes it seem like sorachi planned that from the beginning with their names and whatnot. I don't get how any Gintama fan could hate this season when it encapsulates everything awesome about the show as a whole.

It was still a solid season but it was just better when the comedy and serious parts were separated. Serious arcs before Rakuyou balanced the comedy better but since that arc (and it was even worse this season) we get a weird half assed mix.

Comedy only fans still wont like this season since its too serious and lacks the episodic fun stuff and some who liked the serious arcs (and the comedy, but preferably kept separate) like me don't think these are very satisfying either.

Still better than the Rakuyou season since the latter was just a mess in terms of story, had way too much focus on pointless fights and the comedy was awful, at least it was good here even if tonally it was too inconsistent.
Aardwolf94Apr 18, 2018 10:08 PM
Apr 18, 2018 8:30 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Aardwolf94 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Damm, why do the Japanese have such shit taste..I heard even Gintoki x Otae is more popular there.

Could this be a reason, why Tsukuyo has been shafted post Love Potion (I heard that arc wasnt received well there)?
Gin x Otae was popular a long time ago, definitely not as popular now. That's primarily because more people are will to ship Otae with Kondo instead post-FS arc. Tsukuyo is definitely popular in Japan (she's almost always beating Otae in the rankings, and was even able to rank at 9th in the recent popularity polls, despite having a very little role in the final arc). However, she's not popular when it comes to ships. Straight pairings with Gintoki, in general, are not popular at all. Gintama's fanbase is probably 3/4 female, which means its fanbases prefers more bromances than romances (unless we're talking about Okita and Kagura). This is why arcs like Soul Switch are much more well-received than Love Potion.

Talking about the Love Potion arc, it was pretty well-received. Though, it happened in the manga right after the Afro arc, which really boosted Gintama's ranking, so the Love Potion arc ended up dropping Gintama back to where it normally remains (the lower half of Shounen Jump's rankings). As for Tsukuyo being shafted... tbh, every female character besides Kagura got shafted in the final arc. And that's why Sorachi tried to add all those important roles to women in the first part of the arc (where characters like Kyuubei getting the spotlight and her accepting her gender, Tama sacrificing herself), because Sorachi knew that these characters won't have any real significance plot-wise. With Enshou being an antagonist created to be Katsura, Sakamoto and Takasugi's opponent, and Utsuro being an opponent for Yorozuya and Yatos (and maybe add the Shinsengumi in there because their popularity can ensure them any role whatsoever), every other Gintama character is kinda just shafted. And this is exactly why Sorachi spent the first part of the final arc on supporting characters (characters like Hata and Elizabeth getting a flashback).

Went on a tangent for a bit, but basically Tsukuyo got the same treatment as every Gintama character that's not a Yorozuya/Yato/Shinsengumi/old-Jouishishi member, during the final arc. It's expected, but still a shame. Though considering the current events in the manga, supporting characters might get more screen-time and relevance later on.
Apr 18, 2018 8:43 PM

Oct 2017
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Aardwolf94 said:

Gin x Otae was popular a long time ago, definitely not as popular now. That's primarily because more people are will to ship Otae with Kondo instead post-FS arc. Tsukuyo is definitely popular in Japan (she's almost always beating Otae in the rankings, and was even able to rank at 9th in the recent popularity polls, despite having a very little role in the final arc). However, she's not popular when it comes to ships. Straight pairings with Gintoki, in general, are not popular at all. Gintama's fanbase is probably 3/4 female, which means its fanbases prefers more bromances than romances (unless we're talking about Okita and Kagura). This is why arcs like Soul Switch are much more well-received than Love Potion.

Talking about the Love Potion arc, it was pretty well-received. Though, it happened in the manga right after the Afro arc, which really boosted Gintama's ranking, so the Love Potion arc ended up dropping Gintama back to where it normally remains (the lower half of Shounen Jump's rankings). As for Tsukuyo being shafted... tbh, every female character besides Kagura got shafted in the final arc. And that's why Sorachi tried to add all those important roles to women in the first part of the arc (where characters like Kyuubei getting the spotlight and her accepting her gender, Tama sacrificing herself), because Sorachi knew that these characters won't have any real significance plot-wise. With Enshou being an antagonist created to be Katsura, Sakamoto and Takasugi's opponent, and Utsuro being an opponent for Yorozuya and Yatos (and maybe add the Shinsengumi in there because their popularity can ensure them any role whatsoever), every other Gintama character is kinda just shafted. And this is exactly why Sorachi spent the first part of the final arc on supporting characters (characters like Hata and Elizabeth getting a flashback).

Went on a tangent for a bit, but basically Tsukuyo got the same treatment as every Gintama character that's not a Yorozuya/Yato/Shinsengumi/old-Jouishishi member, during the final arc. It's expected, but still a shame. Though considering the current events in the manga, supporting characters might get more screen-time and relevance later on.

Wonder why women like this series more than men? I mean I guess the male characters are attractive for them but otherwise I wouldn't say it panders to them. Anyway by bromances you mean= yaoi ships right? Because many female fans of any series love to pair up the male characters...

That would explain the lack of popularity for Gintoki x Tsukuyo. I even heard that the Love Potion OVA didn't sell that well.

Huge shame imho, especially since Tsukuyo got so much development (she was important in 3 serious arcs) and her relationship with Gintoki was explored well but then after Love Potion it was like she disappeared (not just the final arc). And she didn't even get much in the first half of the final arc..

I feel like Kyubei and Tama definitely got better moments to shine and they weren't nearly as well developed as Tsukuyo.

And yeah I have been catching up on the manga, its an interesting turn of events but I doubt Tsukuyo will get more than a cameo. Feels like Sorachi just lost interest in the character
Aardwolf94Apr 18, 2018 8:48 PM
Apr 18, 2018 10:00 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Aardwolf94 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Wonder why women like this series more than men? I mean I guess the male characters are attractive for them but otherwise I wouldn't say it panders to them. Anyway by bromances you mean= yaoi ships right? Because many female fans of any series love to pair up the male characters...

That would explain the lack of popularity for Gintoki x Tsukuyo. I even heard that the Love Potion OVA didn't sell that well.

Huge shame imho, especially since Tsukuyo got so much development (she was important in 3 serious arcs) and her relationship with Gintoki was explored well but then after Love Potion it was like she disappeared (not just the final arc). And she didn't even get much in the first half of the final arc..

I feel like Kyubei and Tama definitely got better moments to shine and they weren't nearly as well developed as Tsukuyo.

And yeah I have been catching up on the manga, its an interesting turn of events but I doubt Tsukuyo will get more than a cameo. Feels like Sorachi just lost interest in the character
When I said bromances, I meant both yaoi ships and simple interactions between the male cast. Any Gintoki and Hijikata focused chapter is bound to get higher rankings, not only because of the fujoshi fanbase, but also because the female fanbase finds their character relationship to be the most amusing. Gintama having a large female fanbase is mainly because the cast is filled with older bishounen-looking characters. And gag comedies tend to appeal to the female demographic (surprisingly). And considering how Gintama's supposed to be a parody of shounen, it might end up appealing to non-shounen fans instead. That could probably be the reason why the manga sales dropped ever since the SA-arc, since Gintama became what it originally was parodying.

I guess the fact that Tsukuyo played a major role in many serious arcs is what caused Sorachi to put her in the background during the final arc. Characters like Kyuubei and Tama never actually participated in any serious arcs iirc (or have done nothing noteworthy), so the final arc was their only chance. Luckily, both of their roles felt suited in the story and didn't feel disjointed with the rest of the arc.

But I hope that Tsukuyo has more than just a cameo later on. Hopefully her high popularity rankings encourages Sorachi to give her more of a role.
Apr 18, 2018 10:24 PM

Oct 2017
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Aardwolf94 said:

When I said bromances, I meant both yaoi ships and simple interactions between the male cast. Any Gintoki and Hijikata focused chapter is bound to get higher rankings, not only because of the fujoshi fanbase, but also because the female fanbase finds their character relationship to be the most amusing. Gintama having a large female fanbase is mainly because the cast is filled with older bishounen-looking characters. And gag comedies tend to appeal to the female demographic (surprisingly). And considering how Gintama's supposed to be a parody of shounen, it might end up appealing to non-shounen fans instead. That could probably be the reason why the manga sales dropped ever since the SA-arc, since Gintama became what it originally was parodying.

I guess the fact that Tsukuyo played a major role in many serious arcs is what caused Sorachi to put her in the background during the final arc. Characters like Kyuubei and Tama never actually participated in any serious arcs iirc (or have done nothing noteworthy), so the final arc was their only chance. Luckily, both of their roles felt suited in the story and didn't feel disjointed with the rest of the arc.

But I hope that Tsukuyo has more than just a cameo later on. Hopefully her high popularity rankings encourages Sorachi to give her more of a role.

Well its not like the serious arcs are anything new..the difference is just that since SA the series has become more plot driven & the episodic style was dropped but Gintama always had more "typical" Shounen arcs. If anything the last two arcs brought a lot of the comedy back (especially first half of SS), usually serious arcs barely have any (see Yoshiwara).

Anyway definitely wish that there were more male fans, this series is overall great and doesn't need to rely on fujoshi.

Maybe but I just don't get why he would put so much effort into a character and then just drop her.If anything because she was an important part of 3 serious arcs & so well developed she should get an overall important role in the last arc..instead she may as well be not there.

Great that Kyubei and Tama got to shine a bit obviously.

Well I'm not getting my hopes up, I dont think Sorachi cares about her character anymore. But as long as the overall quality is great I don't mind too much (but its still disappointing).

Aardwolf94Apr 18, 2018 10:28 PM
Apr 19, 2018 8:20 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Aardwolf94 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Well its not like the serious arcs are anything new..the difference is just that since SA the series has become more plot driven & the episodic style was dropped but Gintama always had more "typical" Shounen arcs. If anything the last two arcs brought a lot of the comedy back (especially first half of SS), usually serious arcs barely have any (see Yoshiwara).

Anyway definitely wish that there were more male fans, this series is overall great and doesn't need to rely on fujoshi.

Maybe but I just don't get why he would put so much effort into a character and then just drop her.If anything because she was an important part of 3 serious arcs & so well developed she should get an overall important role in the last arc..instead she may as well be not there.

Well I'm not getting my hopes up, I dont think Sorachi cares about her character anymore. But as long as the overall quality is great I don't mind too much (but its still disappointing).

I guess it's the permanent change to serious arc that probably make Gintama lose a bit of its fanbase (particularly those that watch Gintama solely for the comedy). And I think the appeal to Gintama was that it's comedic structure allowed anyone to read from the middle of the series and get a bunch of laughs. The reason why the volume sales were high was probably because of its accessibility. After it's shift to a more plot-oriented structure, only those that have read Gintama from the beginning are probably sticking to the series. But yeah, the SS arc can almost be considered as a semi-serious arc due to it's large doses of comedy.

Same, I wished the Gintama fanbase in Japan was a bit more diverse, which would allow Sorachi not to depend solely on one demographic's wishes.

I think Sorachi has the mentality that Tsukuyo already got her time to shine, so it's okay to let her be for now. I wish she got a major fight, just like Kyuubei.

The only way I see Tsukuyo getting any chance to shine is if Sorachi introduces more fodder villains, and gives Tsukuyo a fight with one of them. But at this point, this series should be over with fodder villains. Three were introduced, then defeated in Rakuyou. Then three were introduced, then defeated again in SS. But yeah, I don't mind too much since the current events in the manga are quite amusing.
Apr 19, 2018 11:01 AM

Oct 2017
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Aardwolf94 said:

I guess it's the permanent change to serious arc that probably make Gintama lose a bit of its fanbase (particularly those that watch Gintama solely for the comedy). And I think the appeal to Gintama was that it's comedic structure allowed anyone to read from the middle of the series and get a bunch of laughs. The reason why the volume sales were high was probably because of its accessibility. After it's shift to a more plot-oriented structure, only those that have read Gintama from the beginning are probably sticking to the series. But yeah, the SS arc can almost be considered as a semi-serious arc due to it's large doses of comedy.

Same, I wished the Gintama fanbase in Japan was a bit more diverse, which would allow Sorachi not to depend solely on one demographic's wishes.

I think Sorachi has the mentality that Tsukuyo already got her time to shine, so it's okay to let her be for now. I wish she got a major fight, just like Kyuubei.

The only way I see Tsukuyo getting any chance to shine is if Sorachi introduces more fodder villains, and gives Tsukuyo a fight with one of them. But at this point, this series should be over with fodder villains. Three were introduced, then defeated in Rakuyou. Then three were introduced, then defeated again in SS. But yeah, I don't mind too much since the current events in the manga are quite amusing.

Very true, since Gintama became more serialized you basically have to keep up with it or you wouldn't get the story. Before SA, you could easily skip a few chapters and apart from some fun not much would be lost.

I love the plot driven serious direction (if anything I wanted SS's first half to be more serious) and I'm glad Sorachi went this way. If it was still an episodic comedy it wouldn't fit.

Yeah he basicaly has to pander to them to an extent, but I dont think the quality of Gintama suffered because of that. Still either way this series deserves more popularity.

A fight would have been enough but sadly she didnt even get that. True, even though Tsukuyo is easily my favourite female character, since she lives in Yoshiwara and isnt directly connected with Gintoki (like annoying Otae is, like she is boring af but automatically gets more screentime because of Shinpachi) its not easy to involve her in the story. Thats why the war was the perfect opportunity but Sorachi wasted it for shit reasons.

There was plenty of unnecessary stuff in SS's first half especially so its not like there wasnt any time
Apr 20, 2018 8:27 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Aardwolf94 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Very true, since Gintama became more serialized you basically have to keep up with it or you wouldn't get the story. Before SA, you could easily skip a few chapters and apart from some fun not much would be lost.

I love the plot driven serious direction (if anything I wanted SS's first half to be more serious) and I'm glad Sorachi went this way. If it was still an episodic comedy it wouldn't fit.

Yeah he basicaly has to pander to them to an extent, but I dont think the quality of Gintama suffered because of that. Still either way this series deserves more popularity.

A fight would have been enough but sadly she didnt even get that. True, even though Tsukuyo is easily my favourite female character, since she lives in Yoshiwara and isnt directly connected with Gintoki (like annoying Otae is, like she is boring af but automatically gets more screentime because of Shinpachi) its not easy to involve her in the story. Thats why the war was the perfect opportunity but Sorachi wasted it for shit reasons.

There was plenty of unnecessary stuff in SS's first half especially so its not like there wasnt any time
Yeah, for Gintama to feel conclusive, it needed this serious turn. Though I do like the light-hearted start to SS, because it captured the spirit of what Gintama was. In a way, it felt like the first part was meant to be a celebration of what Gintama is (especially with all those old character coming back), and the second part felt more like a conclusive part... and then came the third part, lol.

Yeah, its fanbase might've been pandered in a way. But luckily, its fanbase does care about the humor and writing in Gintama more than anything, which ensures that Sorachi can come up with whatever plot he wants.

Yeah, I'm not that big of a fan of Otae either, but I do understand why she ends up getting more screentime. Sorachi should've had some more races join in the war (alongside the Shinra, Dakiki and Yato), which could've lead to more fights and more characters getting their time to shine. But I guess that would've made the arc feel more cliche than it already is.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 18, 2018

78 by PrimeX »»
Nov 27, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 11, 2018

104 by PrimeX »»
Nov 27, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 4, 2018

74 by PrimeX »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:58 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Feb 25, 2018

126 by PrimeX »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:34 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Feb 18, 2018

84 by PrimeX »»
Nov 23, 2023 5:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.