Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2018 1:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Making dreams into a reality...nice.

Now this had a feel like a finale. Everyone trying to help Kagura and coming together in union. Seems everyone had some chance to shine. This finale still gave me a weird impression though considering how over the top it is again especially the performance.

Overall, I thought this season felt pretty similar to the first season even with the additional characters.
Stark700Mar 24, 2018 2:19 AM
Mar 24, 2018 2:45 AM

Nov 2007
Tobo is getting human body?! But he became mascot of the railway and gave up becoming human.

Brother classicaloid is happy with helping out the family.

Main guy is depressed, and even Pod-kun is leaving him behind.

Parents and brother classicaloids are leaving.

Main guy wanting to be big, and this time for serious.

Classicaloids moving on, with Beto leaving first. Even the girl is leaving!

Beto, then Motsu giving opinions about making music to main guy.

lol @ main guy who got left behind. Wow, that made him finally release musik... w. OP. Or that bird is the real one (is that something father wanting to tell but always forget)?

Father made more debt and everyone's forced to work.

https://twitter.com/nhkclassicaloid/status/977470172612116480
tsubasaloverMar 24, 2018 5:58 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 24, 2018 6:50 AM

Dec 2014
well that was a good finally..I suspected hosshie but to reveal it in the finale was something...nice episode altogether
Mar 24, 2018 4:31 PM

Apr 2015
This finale didn't look like it... I wouldn't be surprised if a third season was announced
Mar 24, 2018 11:28 PM

Jul 2015
Who could Hashie be?... judging by his name, Haydn? Haendel?

This season had an open ending, wouldn't be bad if it comes back.
I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete!
Obsolete!!
Mar 25, 2018 6:16 PM

Jan 2012
And so after quelling Wagner's little temper tantrum we end with a look into Sosuke's uncertain future and a miraculous, Hashie-fueled, unlikely return to the status quo. Well I guess I should have known everybody moving on to bigger and better things wasn't in the cards. Poor Sosuke, his life really does seem a mess. Eh, he's young, but the implications are a bit unsettling. Anyway, this certainly was another season of ClassicaLoid! XD Pretty reminiscent of the first with a broad main plot that only got a few episodes entirely devoted to it with tons of one-off padding episodes focusing on the supporting characters. I'd say they were more or less even in quality, though I preferred Bach's arc from season one to Wagner's here despite enjoying the introduction of Kanae's mother that came with it. Still, I'll give this the same 7 out of 10 I gave season one. I'd say I don't see another sequel for this, but to be fair I would have also said that after the first had I not known about season 2 existing before I watched that so who knows? Guess we'll see. And oh yeah, Liszt and her big, beautiful tits was once again the highlight of the series! XD
Apr 7, 2018 3:51 AM
May 2015
Nice anime! Comedy and Parody, perfect for a friday night!
Apr 10, 2018 3:06 AM

Jun 2015
This kinda felt sad.

But who was that? IT WAS SOUSUKE WIELDING MUSIKE, or Hasshie? Anyway I love this piece of music I was so glad they kept in the second season and it turns out to be actually musike. That scene was my favorite.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 21, 2019 12:52 PM

Dec 2015
I first believed this epilogue would be an hopeful "it's time to leave the dream-like life" of this cohabitation. "Helas", focusing in a weirdly "realistic" way on Sôsuke, it could only be sad. Especially with Hasshie allowing him to not stray from this dream-like situation when it can only deserve him even more later.

5/5

More characters, more "Musik" for more of the same. As funny and colourful as the first series, maybe slightly more touching.

Score: 6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 10, 2018

4 by theshinsengumi »»
Jul 27, 2020 6:37 PM

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2018

4 by Rei_III »»
Jul 21, 2019 3:02 AM

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2018

4 by tsubasalover »»
Jul 21, 2019 1:40 AM

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

3 by Rei_III »»
Jul 20, 2019 4:17 AM

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2018

4 by Rei_III »»
Jul 20, 2019 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.