Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 18, 2018 5:56 AM

Jun 2010
OneNaughtyBear said:

I can’t be the only one who thought this scene was the Frieza betrayal theories coming true

I think it was drawn in a way to make everyone think Freeza shot him in the back lol. Had me fooled too.

Mar 18, 2018 6:04 AM
Dec 2017
JDS_Mirai said:
OneNaughtyBear said:

I can’t be the only one who thought this scene was the Frieza betrayal theories coming true

I think it was drawn in a way to make everyone think Freeza shot him in the back lol. Had me fooled too.

but the dark energy that flows around after looks like god of destruction energy
Mar 18, 2018 6:15 AM
Nov 2014
I'm not the biggest fan of dragon ball super but that fight was fucking sick.
Mar 18, 2018 6:44 AM
Sep 2017
I think Goku's body and mind will be overwhelmed, and he'll become evil and fight against 17 and Frieza
Mar 18, 2018 7:20 AM

Mar 2016
This episode was insane! Hands down the best-looking episode in Dragon Ball history!

Naoki Tate, Naotoshi Shida, Futoshi Higashide, Shuuichiro Manabe and every other amazing animator brought their best work ever to this episode!
Katsuo_Mar 18, 2018 7:34 AM

Mar 18, 2018 7:35 AM
Sep 2015
Great Animation Quality in this episode. Who would have thought 17 and freeza are still alive. I wonder how they were alive with all that blasts going on, lol. Looking forward for the next episode...
Mar 18, 2018 8:15 AM
Jun 2017
Everything was going well till plot point kicked in. And 17's still alive? Way to cheapen an epic death.
Mar 18, 2018 8:30 AM

Apr 2012
Goku wasted a lot of stamina before he mastered the ultra instinct, I believe Goku would win in a rematch.
Mar 18, 2018 9:21 AM
Feb 2018
There was no need of saving Goku and bringing Android 17
Mar 18, 2018 10:06 AM

May 2013
Congrats DBS you are now officially worse than Dragon Ball Evolution.
Mar 18, 2018 10:11 AM

Oct 2017
Surprised to see 17 still alive. Loved the MUI Goku vs Jiren.
Mar 18, 2018 10:56 AM
Nov 2017
ShiroiRyu said:
After 130 episodes, some continu to complain.
Damn masochist, they love that !

Haha my thoughts exactly
Mar 18, 2018 11:21 AM
Dec 2014
I hated this episodes for many reasons
1-Jiren is too overpower he don't even have stamina problema.
2-17 is not dead without any explanation
3-Too much special effects it's was difficult to focus on the fights.
Mar 18, 2018 11:37 AM
Mar 2015
with such stuff I expected nothing less then a 20minutes of movie quality

Naoki Tate
Shuuichiro Manabe
Naotoshi Shida
Futoshi Higashide
Atsushi Nikaido
Tu Yong-ce
Kenji Miuma
Ken Otsuka

This was the best episode of history of Dragon Ball. And the most beautiful. Just watched it through with mouth open wide as Manabe's in his episodes. speechless.
Mar 18, 2018 11:40 AM

Apr 2012
Aoiyasha said:
While the animation and music was good, this "Nakama" power shit feels fake. That's not Goku. When he said "this is OUR power" I felt sick.

What made Goku different from other typical shounen MCs is that while he cares for his friends and family, he is pretty selfish and wants to be the strongest just because he wants to be. Not to protect his nakama and all the other typical stuff shounen MCs spew. For me, this isn't the Goku that Akira wrote and envisioned. I think the writers messed up Goku's character.

Am I the only one that feels this way?
I don't know what the heck you're trying to point out when you take that stand. Gokou uses the Spirit Bomb(Genki Dama) he literally calls out to his friends for support and uses their power to defeat an opponent so he isn't exactly about doing it for just himself. If you think it's all about Gokou striving to get stronger then why would he fuse with Vegita then? Gokou has his motivations but he isn't a complete fool to not rely or defend his friends.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 18, 2018 12:07 PM

Dec 2012
I loved the last few minutes more than the fight.
Mar 18, 2018 12:08 PM

Feb 2017
Whenever Shida animates, its always good.

I wonder how they're going to end the ToP.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Mar 18, 2018 12:27 PM

Feb 2015
Raichi_ said:
SteelingMax said:
Even though Naotoshi Shida is a fucking great animator and he does very detailed art on pretty well animated cuts, he sometimes makes his animation to look too fast, half of the time i don't even know what's happening, Naoki Tate for me, is the star of this episode, his impact shots are always awesome, this is his best work on Super, number#2 would be the Goku/#17 fight then #3 would be Gohan and Piccolo's fight against the U6 Namekians(plus the Gohan vs the mirage guy).

This episode is a 3/5

PS: I hate the plasma aura from the God level characters, it makes great looking animation look ugly and hides a lot of detail.

-------------------------------------- ---------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

Edit 1: Oops, forgot Tate's work on episode 110, the first person to do UI Goku, and his animation for the form is being basically copied by the other animators.

Edit 2: I take that back, i watched the Naotoshi Shida cuts from this episode again, but now at .25 speed, yeah, he is amazing, i hadn't even noticed how Goku uses ki balls to evade from Jiren's beams and also to propel him up while dodging(because they can't fly), Shida is the MVP of this episode, sorry Tate.

Where do you find such detailed information about who animated which parts of the episode?

I don't, i go by the art and animation style, in this episode it's really easy to spot Naoki Tate and Naotoshi Shida because they have very distinct styles, in both art and animation, some of the other guys i could spot on this episode were Futoshi Hagashide, Shuuichiro Manabe and Tu Yong-ce, but it's really hard sometimes because they were heavily corrected by Yamamuro in the Goku shots and it's also a bit harder to know who's animating based only on Jiren.

on youtube, there is a guy who does breakdowns of Dragon Ball Super's episode animation, AnimeAjay, it's easy to find, he's really good.
SteelingMaxMar 18, 2018 3:50 PM

Mar 18, 2018 12:35 PM

Jan 2009
SteelingMax said:
Raichi_ said:

Where do you find such detailed information about who animated which parts of the episode?

I don't, i go by the art and animation style, in this episode it's really easy to spot Naoki Tate and Naotoshi Shida because they have very distinct styles, in both art and animation, some of the other guys i could spot on this episode were Futoshi Hagashide, Shuuichiro Manabe and Tu Yong-ce, but it's really hard sometimes because they were heavily corrected by Yamamuro in the Goku shots and it's also a bit harder to know who's animating based onlt on Jiren.

on youtube, there is a guy who does breakdowns of Dragon Ball Super's episode animation, AnimeAjay, it's easy to find.

yep its easy to recognize Naoki Tate and Naotoshi Shida
Tate animated the first battle scene while Shida animated the last battle scene in this episode
i also follow the sakuga breakdowns of AnimeAjay on youtube
Mar 18, 2018 12:44 PM

Apr 2012
Aradhya_Trivedi said:
ShiroiRyu said:
After 130 episodes, some continu to complain.
Damn masochist, they love that !

Haha my thoughts exactly
Me too, why continue something you find disappointing or awful? Would you continue going to the same restaurant when you know the food is bad and the service is awful? Those who say "yes" to this are people who have nothing better to do and spead negativity while enjoying the attention. A hipster troll.
Janethan23Mar 18, 2018 12:49 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.

To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 18, 2018 1:50 PM

May 2017
Discrimination!
Why didn't zeno gave a penalty to Jiren when he attacked the stage?!
That's favoritism!
Mar 18, 2018 2:35 PM

Mar 2018
This episode had too much testosterone bruh, I'm not man enough for it.

If the series and the movies can continue to give us this kind of quality when it comes to the fights, DB is gonna be a good place for a long time to come.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2018 2:52 PM

Mar 2016
SteelingMax said:
Raichi_ said:

I don't, i go by the art and animation style, in this episode it's really easy to spot Naoki Tate and Naotoshi Shida because they have very distinct styles, in both art and animation, some of the other guys i could spot on this episode were Futoshi Hagashide, Shuuichiro Manabe and Tu Yong-ce, but it's really hard sometimes because they were heavily corrected by Yamamuro in the Goku shots and it's also a bit harder to know who's animating based onlt on Jiren.

on youtube, there is a guy who does breakdowns of Dragon Ball Super's episode animation, AnimeAjay, it's easy to find.

I don’t think Yamamuro was in this episode. He wasn’t credited either.

Mar 18, 2018 3:54 PM

Nov 2017
The return of Freezer was predictable but the return of C17 totally surprised me (as for a lot of people).
I wonder how's that is going to end this tournament for the ultimate episode.
Mar 18, 2018 4:13 PM

Feb 2015
Katsuo_ said:
SteelingMax said:

I don't, i go by the art and animation style, in this episode it's really easy to spot Naoki Tate and Naotoshi Shida because they have very distinct styles, in both art and animation, some of the other guys i could spot on this episode were Futoshi Higashide, Shuuichiro Manabe and Tu Yong-ce, but it's really hard sometimes because they were heavily corrected by Yamamuro in the Goku shots and it's also a bit harder to know who's animating based onlt on Jiren.

He wasn't credited as an animator but he is the series animation supervisor and he's credited on every episode, he just has some corrections on the episode, a few of them are from bank animation though, i think he corrected some shots from Atsushi Nikaido and Kenji Miuma, but he mainly corrects the face of Goku on close-ups.

https://hypb.imgix.net/image/2018/03/goku-jiren-dragon-ball-super-spoiler-00.jpg?fit=max&q=90&w=500&h=333&auto=compress%2Cformat

He'll be supervising the next episode, let's see if he'll let Yuya Takahashi do his thing or not, i'd say yes based on the preview.
SteelingMaxMar 18, 2018 7:53 PM

Mar 18, 2018 4:33 PM

May 2015
WHy do they keep 17 alive? :(((( Wait... so 17 shouldn't be particpant, because high priest infrom that he self-destruct, so Zeno should use his godpad to click on his portrait right? His "sacrifice" was pointless in the end.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 18, 2018 5:15 PM

Sep 2016
That last fight scene with angry goku, Naotoshi Shida is a god
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Mar 18, 2018 5:47 PM

Apr 2015
Jiren went beast mode this episode 0.o Even tried to kill the spectators. He sure has some big ass balls lol

Looking forward to next episode.
Mar 18, 2018 7:23 PM

Jul 2013
Damn this episode was just overwhelming. The fight between Goku and Jiren got on an level I had never thought I would ever see in Dragonball.

So Jiren got stronger because Goku forced him into an corner and he got reminded why he can't lose this fight. I mean both of them are monster at this point. Their power is beyond the normal fighters you saw in this tourney. I liked that you could see Jiren isn't invincible. Even he was out of breath and couldn't understand how Goku has so much power left and survived his attacks. This maked him at least for me much more likeable as a character as this emotionless guy who's oneshotting everyone.

At that point were Goku was about to beat Jiren I had a feeling something would happen. Goku reached his limit for Ultra Instinct and it looked painful when these violet lightnings were hurting him.

I had to grin when I saw Goku getting shot by a laserbeam and when I saw Freezer I had a big grin in my face. However what I and certainly most people here didn't expect was to see 17 again. I was 100% sure he sacrificed himself to rescue Goku and Vegeta.

And now it's Freezer and 17 vs Jiren? That will be interesting. Can't believe that this will be the last episode fore Super :(

Mar 18, 2018 10:37 PM

Jul 2014
The animation quality was that of a movie... holy shit I jizzed so hard, Shida my man with that long ass amazing cut delivered, thank you so much you beautiful amazing human being! and Higashide with those slick as flip dodges, Nikaido's back flip dodges and amazing background followed by an amazing huge leap flip, Tu Yong Ce's DBZ like fast combo fight.... I can die a happy man now.
The amount of love put into this ep was crazy, it was literally full of amazing cut scenes!

This was the best animated episode DBS has ever did, I never imagined this series giving us this much.

NEP Yuya Takahashi for the final run of DBS TV series... the hype is killing me.
Mar 19, 2018 12:32 AM

Mar 2016
SteelingMax said:
Katsuo_ said:

He wasn't credited as an animator but he is the series animation supervisor and he's credited on every episode, he just has some corrections on the episode, a few of them are from bank animation though, i think he corrected some shots from Atsushi Nikaido and Kenji Miuma, but he mainly corrects the face of Goku on close-ups.

https://hypb.imgix.net/image/2018/03/goku-jiren-dragon-ball-super-spoiler-00.jpg?fit=max&q=90&w=500&h=333&auto=compress%2Cformat

He'll be supervising the next episode, let's see if he'll let Yuya Takahashi do his thing or not, i'd say yes based on the preview.

Based on the preview for the next episode, he did correct Yuya Takahashi a little bit, it’s a shame.

Mar 19, 2018 1:30 AM
Nov 2016
I liked the episode but seeing Android #17 alive was a major ass pull. I don't like these type of ass pulls on animes, specially when everyone is saying that he's dead and all and all of a sudden he survived.
Mar 19, 2018 1:36 AM

Feb 2015
-Stray said:
The animation quality was that of a movie... holy shit I jizzed so hard, Shida my man with that long ass amazing cut delivered, thank you so much you beautiful amazing human being! and Higashide with those slick as flip dodges, Nikaido's back flip dodges and amazing background followed by an amazing huge leap flip, Tu Yong Ce's DBZ like fast combo fight.... I can die a happy man now.
The amount of love put into this ep was crazy, it was literally full of amazing cut scenes!

This was the best animated episode DBS has ever did, I never imagined this series giving us this much.

NEP Yuya Takahashi for the final run of DBS TV series... the hype is killing me.

This was the best animated Dragon Ball episode ever.

Mar 19, 2018 2:06 AM

Jul 2016
"How is 17 alive" I don't know? How is Vegeta alive? Didnt he self destruct too? If the ToP has shown us anything, its show how powerful 17 has become. He held back a blast from Jiren, for a little while, for gods sake. Id even put him above Frieza. Fight me.

"that 17 "self destruction" was pointless if he just survived" By that logic, so was Majin Vegeta's. All he achieved was killing himself and not hurting Buu. He then got revived later by the dragon balls. Sacrifice in Dragon Ball isn't about impact anyway because we have the dragon balls, its mostly about character development.

"The Grand Priest said he was dead" No, the grand priest said he "assumed" 17 self destructed. He said the same thing right before Goku got UI.

"Power of friendship" its always been prevalent in DBZ. How did Goku go Super Saiyan? Krillin, his best friend died. How did Goku defeat Buu? A spirit bomb, made literally out of the power of friendship.

"Goku is out of character" No, no he is not. He even states, he is "not a hero of justice". Some of you may bring up that, "Hope of the universe" speech from DBZ to counter this, but thats a english dub only speech, which strays from Goku's character. He likes to fight strong guys and if they hurt his friends, then he fights for revenge. Watch literally anything from original Japanese DBZ, Kai or read the manga for proof.

Mar 19, 2018 2:41 AM

Dec 2016
Kesenaii said:

How did Goku defeat Buu? A spirit bomb, made literally out of the power of friendship.

That's not power of friendship, Goku doesn't generate all that energy because he has, remembers and/or fights for his friends, he is technically only gathering into a single giant energy ball a fraction of inner energy of living beings that are willing to share it, so it's not a random, out-of-nowhere and unjustified power-up caused by the fact of remembering friends.
Mar 19, 2018 5:56 AM
Mar 2018
a very interesting episode, epic animation in the last fight between goku and jiren
Mar 19, 2018 8:53 AM

Apr 2012
RandomCritic said:
Discrimination!
Why didn't zeno gave a penalty to Jiren when he attacked the stage?!
That's favoritism!

Obviously Zeno will not disqualify Jiren, just because they want to watch the fight, lol. They don't care that much about the rules
Mar 19, 2018 11:08 AM

Apr 2010
In order to beat Jiren, I think Goku needs to get hit by the arrow. To unlock his stand power, then he'll be gud.
PBnJamzMar 19, 2018 12:23 PM

Mar 19, 2018 11:42 AM

Apr 2012
Drop mic moment...
"The Greatest Showdown of all Time! The Ultimate Survival Battle!!"
I agree wholeheartedly, enough said.
Janethan23Mar 19, 2018 11:46 AM

Mar 19, 2018 1:42 PM

May 2014
Epic episode, if not the best of all dragon ball super
"A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death" -Lelouch Vi Brittania
Mar 19, 2018 1:51 PM

Apr 2017
Kesenaii said:
"How is 17 alive" I don't know? How is Vegeta alive? Didnt he self destruct too? If the ToP has shown us anything, its show how powerful 17 has become. He held back a blast from Jiren, for a little while, for gods sake. Id even put him above Frieza. Fight me.
Vegeta didn't self-destruct...why do people think because he died using the move that it's some sort of SD? It just releasing all your built up energy at once and whether or not you can survive it. Vegeta was beat up close to death during the Buu arc before he used that, that's why he died. Piccolo literally stated that Vegeta didn't die because he was stronger. 17 straight up blew himself up and both the Grand Priest and Zeno marked him off on the pad. Making excuses for his survival because you compared it to Vegeta is poor to say the least.

Kesenaii said:
"that 17 "self destruction" was pointless if he just survived" By that logic, so was Majin Vegeta's. All he achieved was killing himself and not hurting Buu. He then got revived later by the dragon balls. Sacrifice in Dragon Ball isn't about impact anyway because we have the dragon balls, its mostly about character development.
Well Vegeta's sacrifice was pointless. All it did was prolong the inevitable but 17's attack literally kept universe 7 in the tournament and you can't tell me that Frieza would be enough to solo Jiren. All your reasoning were just piss poor attempts to cover up BS.

Kesenaii said:
"Power of friendship" its always been prevalent in DBZ. How did Goku go Super Saiyan? Krillin, his best friend died. How did Goku defeat Buu? A spirit bomb, made literally out of the power of friendship.
Did you even watch DB? Calling the Spirit Bomb "the power of friendship" LMAO
Mar 19, 2018 1:52 PM
Dec 2013
This is so fucking dumb, why do they even bother pretending to have a scenario at this point?

Good Animation tho, so there that at least.
Mar 19, 2018 2:10 PM

Jun 2012
Glenfinnan said:
Kesenaii said:

How did Goku defeat Buu? A spirit bomb, made literally out of the power of friendship.

That's not power of friendship, Goku doesn't generate all that energy because he has, remembers and/or fights for his friends, he is technically only gathering into a single giant energy ball a fraction of inner energy of living beings that are willing to share it, so it's not a random, out-of-nowhere and unjustified power-up caused by the fact of remembering friends.

About the friendship thing, I didn't really see it as a power up. He was never weaker than Jiren, he just got knocked down and got back up as he always does and continued the fight. Pretty sure it was only harped on so much because of the way Jiren fights, being totally alone and substituting power for actual meaning in his life was not going to last as long as an equally powerful person who has something to fight for. I know they said "his speed increased even more" but even so, it's more likely just Goku's tenacious nature than a friendship buff.

And when Jiren lost it and attacked the spectators, Goku got insanely pissed off and completely overwhelmed him, which isn't anything new in Dragon Ball.
EternalSerenityMar 19, 2018 2:15 PM
Mar 19, 2018 7:25 PM

Jun 2013
god dammit that asspull is just so bad ok they're alive fine fuck it
Mar 19, 2018 7:43 PM

Nov 2010
I think that was the best animated dragonball fight in super ever.could have came a lot sooner though. Surpasses a lot of fights in dbz too which is why I was looking for since the start of super

17 should have just stayed dead though.his Sacrifice is now meaningless.
Mar 20, 2018 12:49 AM

Mar 2016
it's kinda funny that to watch the best animated fight in the entire franchise u need to stomach the ridiculous nakama writing
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Mar 20, 2018 3:46 AM

Dec 2016
Turtles_Hunter said:

cough*... Super Saiyan. Cough*, Super Saiyan 2.

But I was only referring to the spirit bomb ("Genkidama" in non-English world) technique, which is an energy gathering and not an energy generation, not to SSY transformations, which by the way are also not unjustified power-ups that come out-of-nowhere after remembering friends or families, because those represent just liberations of previously existing hidden powers that get unleashed after the saiyan suffers an intense anger burst, just as it happened in both SSY and SSY2. The power is only unlocked, it's not like it was randomly generated after that.
Mar 20, 2018 5:03 AM

Nov 2015
Aargh. This battle is dragging on for too long already. It's become annoying now. This arc itself was too long. Watching the same thing week after week is getting on my nerves. And then we'd probably have a half-baked, rushed ending.. Even though I can't call this ep bad, I can't call it very good either. Hope the manga will be better. Thank goodness #17 is ok, but this also feels cheap and ruins ep 127..
"There's your truth and there's my truth. As for the Universal Truth - it doesn't exist."
Mar 20, 2018 5:41 AM
Jun 2013
Kesenaii said:

Genkidama isn't power of friendship. It simply takes energy from all living things. If those living things have consciousness and wish to share more, they can do that. You can't be friends with grass/dirt/planets.

About SS, Goku unlocked SS because of anger. He said that himself. You can see that again when gohan went berserk against cell. Just ask yourself, how did Vegeta unlock SS?

Kesenaii said:

"Goku is out of character" No, no he is not. He even states, he is "not a hero of justice". Some of you may bring up that, "Hope of the universe" speech from DBZ to counter this, but thats a english dub only speech, which strays from Goku's character. He likes to fight strong guys and if they hurt his friends, then he fights for revenge. Watch literally anything from original Japanese DBZ, Kai or read the manga for proof.

Yes he's out of character. Him saying that cheesy line is in itself out of character. We know that he's not a hero of justice. Goku doesn't use "talk no jutsu" or lecture his opponents.
He fights them because he enjoys fighting strong opponents and is even willing to kill them if they pose a threat or if he's angry enough. The main reason he didn't kill Piccolo and Vegeta is because he wanted someone to fight and make him stronger and killing Piccolo=killing Kami. The main reason he didn't kill Frieza is because he wanted to humiliate him.

I don't know why you bring the English dub because I never watched it. English is not my native language and I'm fairly proficient in Japanese so I stick to Japanese dubs and I'm talking from my view point of the manga +DB+DBZ animes.
AoiyashaMar 20, 2018 5:52 AM
Mar 20, 2018 10:00 AM
Dec 2017
I KNEW 17 WAS STILL ALIVE
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2016

72 by TheColonel76 »»
May 14, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 95 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2017

86 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 94 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2017

79 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

109 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 92 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

110 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.