Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 19, 2018 1:23 AM

Oct 2008
I felt very dark vibes on those adults living in the city Plantation, i don't know why but something sinister is making me think that there's a huge revelation in all of this story/plot set-up.
Anyways, those men didn't made any handshake at all especially to Zorome? seems like they treat the kids like a revolting creature not human kids...
Zero Two is correct, the city is lifeless!
4/5.

Mar 19, 2018 2:44 AM
Jun 2017
ohh the life of adult in the plantation sure is way quiet. now i know why zero 2 is saying living in the city is lifeless... hahaha...
Mar 19, 2018 3:35 AM

Sep 2013
Well, this was certainly an interesting episode. The foreshadowing to the classic sci-fi plot of "an upper class that has lost their humanity as a result of developing too far" is drawn from, combined with the whole child/slave-soldier premise. And it's not bad at all, certainly caught my attention.

I feel like the end of the first half will feature a large plot twist of some sort, related to all of this.
Mar 19, 2018 3:40 AM

Feb 2015
Best episode in the series, by far, and i really don't like Zorome, this series had been pretty lackluster for me, until this episode, i feel like this is the turning point for the series, no more gratuitous fan service and the plot is going to start coming up.
Nice tidbit, the pet configuration on the bed was what worked on curing his injuries.

4/5 for this episode, 2/5 for the series so far

matias067 said:
I felt very dark vibes on those adults living in the city Plantation, i don't know why but something sinister is making me think that there's a huge revelation in all of this story/plot set-up.
Anyways, those men didn't made any handshake at all especially to Zorome? seems like they treat the kids like a revolting creature not human kids...
Zero Two is correct, the city is lifeless!
4/5.

You felt it just on this episode? i feel this dread since ep.1, i think.
All of the kids that pilot the Franxx probably have Klaxosaur blood, not only the first 9, like 02, they are a different species, a cross of human with the beast, and the beasts were probably human made.
Zorome's blood is type Rh+, and they are "infected", probably the reason why they are the only ones going outside.

Mar 19, 2018 5:24 AM
Sep 2017
Two things came up for me during this episode. First is that with 02 she is shunned and exiled anytime she interacts with those regular "adults." I really enjoyed this episode as it really delves into just what they are protecting.

I do feel that the older lady was indeed a relative or biological ancestor of Zorome. As the episodes have been going on, the undercurrent of this series is very dark. I especially like how 02 is so alive while battling Klaxosaurs. I am still watching this episodically but I can't wait until all of the episodes are out to binge watch it again. Also, maybe the numbers denote how much klaxosaur blood they have to interact with the FranXX and therefore how quickly they will die in combat or if not die will turn into klaxosaurs themselves.

For some odd reason, I keep thinking back to the beginning episode. Why was it so important to find a union between the girl and boy? He had originally been sentenced to death and the girl (forget her name) was killed expressing that he needs to fly and live on the plantation. Also, that lends credence to the fact they will never become adults either. I'm interested to hear what people think of this hypothesis. Overall, I really like where this show is going.
Mar 19, 2018 5:53 AM

Jul 2016
VR pleasure, no more convo between couples/partners, the plantation is definitely a lifeless city. This episode made Zorome likeable to me or just bit likable.

Glad that the show is picking up on worldbuilding, next up I would like to see what's the origin of klauxaurs, also the Kaworu-like kid on the past episode with the other kids around him.
Mar 19, 2018 8:22 AM

May 2013
Sle_the_tree said:
Did yall heat what the Old lady said to zorome. She tried to heal him but noth8ng worked but when she swicthed it to "Pet" mode it worked. The adults treats kids animals. And i think squad 13 is a speical kind of squa maybe infected some kind of virus

It's not just Plantation 13 even the other plantations has this. This episode implies that the Parasites are all infected and can never reach adulthood and which is probably why the adults medical system doesn't work on them. Pet Mode worked probably because of the infection classifies them as a hybrid.
Mar 19, 2018 12:28 PM

Feb 2018
SteelingMax said:

Zorome's blood is type Rh+, and they are "infected", probably the reason why they are the only ones going outside.

DarkwindJR said:

t's not just Plantation 13 even the other plantations has this. This episode implies that the Parasites are all infected and can never reach adulthood and which is probably why the adults medical system doesn't work on them. Pet Mode worked probably because of the infection classifies them as a hybrid.

Then what are their instructors Nana and Hachi ? They look more like parasites than the ones living in cities... And they are grown up!
Thanks to @Baskervillain for the set ! :D
Mar 19, 2018 2:02 PM

Jul 2015
Well this was expected, soon as I heard they were going to the city, I figured he'd go and wonder off somewhere and get into some trouble... turned out pretty chill but he overheared some stuff he probably wasn't suppose to. Anyway, episode was good.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 19, 2018 8:07 PM

Nov 2016
This episode made me like Zorome more, and his interactions between the old lady was quite sad. He was crying, possibly because he recognizes the lady as his close relative.

Good episode though. We solved some mysteries and yet we created more.
Mar 19, 2018 8:53 PM

May 2011
can we guess that klaxosaurs actually an transformation from disposed or adult form of infected children? :P
Mar 19, 2018 10:52 PM
Jan 2018
So Zero Two will become like the elder too(the Ape)nice episode for Zorome,atleast it showed him much better personality than Hiro..and it seems Hiro did not listen to DrFranxx advice,.
Mar 20, 2018 12:23 AM

Feb 2018
I don't get why most people just can't wait for the revelations. It's only been 10 Episodes. They wont give away the f'ing ending now.
If you don't like build ups just drop this anime already and stop complaining.

Btw, I think we will get at least more 3 episodes with build ups ( 2 for the couples not yet addressed properly and 1 for 002 and Hiro again - maybe with 002 true form? Maybe Hiro will finally give her a name).
I think the last 6 Episodes are gonna be kind of rushed but brutal (if we're not getting a 2nd season).

And no, the kids are not infected as so they will contaminate adults. Why would Nana be around them if she could die from weird dino flu?
~Am I invisible on the internet too?~
WHY CAN'T I STOP LISTENING KOKKOKU OP?
oh....thats right. That's the cause

See you Space Cowdog.
Mar 20, 2018 12:26 AM
Jan 2018
02 was a member of the nines, so of logic nine iota is 02 (or hiro)?
The mirror is killing 02, is bringing hatred against herself to the maximum and in my opinion is afraid that hiro see her as a monster, in fact hiro, no longer gave demonstrations affected after the mirror ... Is it possible that 02's teeth are crested because they do not fight anymore as before? Is it possible that 02 refused to do the medical examinations, why do you feel a monster? I hope hiro will do something soon ...
Angel942Mar 20, 2018 12:32 AM
Mar 20, 2018 1:27 AM

Aug 2013
This was actually a pretty fucking grim episode all around.

Zorome met with that old woman, and basically proves what the viewers were able to speculate all along; that being in that city is basically hell. She and her partner literally dont talk, like not even a single word. To the point where she got tired from talking and doesnt remember her partners voice. They have no interaction or communication with each other what so ever, basically just paired up like room mates.

It looked like that suit she was wearing had something connected to her heart? Or at least the suit itself? It basically looked like a little patch with the magma fuel source in it, with tubes coming out of it. Perhaps even the twisted adults need it to even keep their bodies functioning? Or perhaps it was needed for the suit, or provides those nutrients she mentioned. They didnt really touch on it, but it surely looked like it was there as more than a fashion choice.

Then we also got two confirmations, one of which we already knew. 1. The children are tools meant to die young. That was something already heavily implied. 2. The children are all genetically modified and whatever it is (probably klaxosaur blood?) is considered a contagious infection/virus and they arent supposed to be around people. The masked people came and basically quarantined the ladies apartment and had Geiger counters out, and she herself was spraying a disinfectant. They also mentioned the kids are victims, showing they have no idea the truths behind what they are.

Now is whatever was planted into the children actually infectious? Who knows. Might give off readings, but it could just be the adults overreacting. And if it is something that can be spread, is it a bad thing - as in it could kill the adults? Or is it a bad thing - as in its part of the reason why the children are all unique and have personalities (like the old world), and Papa and the leaders dont want that being spread to the citizens and having them become unique individuals.

And of course there's the question of Zorome's connection to that woman. Is she a direct parent who's child was selected for the training and experiments? Was she the genetic source for a clone or test tube baby? Was she just like a silent guardian for him at the child orphan lab place since they showed that in a flashback? She worked there and looked out for him? I do think her hair looks like an old, faded dirty blonde like his, and she obviously has the same eye color. Hopefully they revisit that.

And last but not least...what's happening to 002? She's started to grow fans and become more bestial? And she's not talking to Hiro about it.

isekai said:
Omnisword said:
This remind me with a movie on dystopian future where technology has advanced but also ruled by dogmatic ruler like Darling, sex straightly banned. People sex using VR things and reproduce via tube.
I forgot the tile but believe it was movie starred by Sylvester Stalone, anybody know what's the name?

Demolition Man with Wesley Snipes as the villain?

Yup he's definitely thinking of Demolition Man. Holy fuck that movie was so cheesy and bad, but also hilarious.
Mar 20, 2018 1:44 AM

Aug 2013
SPlitMG said:
SteelingMax said:

DarkwindJR said:

t's not just Plantation 13 even the other plantations has this. This episode implies that the Parasites are all infected and can never reach adulthood and which is probably why the adults medical system doesn't work on them. Pet Mode worked probably because of the infection classifies them as a hybrid.

Then what are their instructors Nana and Hachi ? They look more like parasites than the ones living in cities... And they are grown up!

It could be that before you reach full adult hood you're still given a job or something on the plantation. Because Nana and Hachi are what, both in their real early 20's? I think it was mentioned once. And it's not just them though, they've shown plenty of the soldiers who, although are wearing helmets, are young enough to be soldiers. Like the ones 002 beat up. And there are the masked guys who came in and disinfected the ladies apartment.

My guess is that either some, or all of the children born nowadays are done through cloning or test tubes. Then they weed out the ones who are compatible with the klaxosaur blood and Franxx, and the ones who arent. The ones who are go on to the training and become parasites. The ones who arent do the jobs required until they reach a certain age where they are paired off and become like the rest of the adults living in their apartments and becoming lifeless.

Nana and Hachi as characters though might be more unique than the people typically in their roles though for the sake of being supporting characters. Like that squad that got fucked a few episodes back, they were all conformed and normal, and their versions of Nana and Hachi were probably the same as well. Nana and Hachi seem to be written in a way that they obviously are ok with everything going on just like everyone else, but might be subject to change given an opportunity and presented with some kind of horrifying facts that might be unaware of.
Mar 20, 2018 9:46 AM

Feb 2016
I'm the only one who thinks that they will put an Evangelion in this?

I feel that they can't grow up, Idk
Mar 20, 2018 12:31 PM

Jan 2013
At first the constant Evangelion references fascinated me but now they're starting to annoy me. This episode was alright though
Mar 20, 2018 2:21 PM

May 2014
What a great episode.
I'm positive that the old woman is Zorome's mother! Or grandmother...?
Mar 20, 2018 7:32 PM

Jul 2016
So i was put off by how the mechas looked n stuff like that, but fucking 002 is precious giving me that c.c vibe from code geass

+10 for 002
-1 for dumbass lookin mechs
-1 for mc being somewhat retarded

solid 8/10 just binged 10 episodes when i should be sleeping
Mar 21, 2018 12:01 AM

Jun 2017
Intriguing episode ...opened up a can of worms than answering much...Does the adults comprises of only old hags or are there more to them..the guards who had the same getup doesnt sound old...Going by the episodic name "the city of eternity"it does seem for APE to have cracked immortality and the old do seemed to have some kind of instrument fitted to her heart with the magma flowing through the pipes,m aybe thats how they have achieved it....Something unsettling from the animation point of view is that we get to see the scale of the plantation in the beach episode which doesnt look like much to fit such a huge city...So 02 needs an inhibitor constantly to maintain her current form or else she would return to that semi-kyoryuu form shown at the start of ep-1..Looks like Zorome and Kokoro might play a significant role in uncovering the APE's doings.. All in all 10/10-IGN
bakakisimaMar 22, 2018 7:44 AM
Mar 21, 2018 4:22 AM

Nov 2011
Man seeing that old lady's partner getting his "dose of happiness" really irked me. These kids are clearly being abused and i imagine that after their usefullness they are killed or something. That's why none ever become adults.
Even when they fought with that other squad they said something about them not knowing. This second half is gonna be a huge twist, hopefully these kids realize that sooner or later they are just pawns.

ALSO you notice that she had to set the medical machine to pet mode to help him? Talk about messed up.
Mar 21, 2018 5:13 AM
May 2016
Talk about a set up! There are so many questions left to be answered. We shall see how much they reveal in the last couple episodes of the first half. I sense we will find out more about this “infection” that the kids have and why the adults are so negatively affected just by being around them. I was sad when Zerome reached his hand out for a handshake and is denied.
Mar 21, 2018 6:21 AM
Jan 2018
Till now i found this show pretty average, but this episode has changed my opinion, now i'm intrigued to find out where it goes from here.
The old lady might be Zorome's caretaker at orphanage. I have a feeling these kids arent born but made as genetically engineered clones(thus expendable) of the people living as adults. The old lady could be Miku's original version and that old man in machine might be Zorome's original. That's why she remembered his code from the time they used to be kids but has forgotten all emotions.
These adults keep harvesting magma to support their immortality and their cities. They keep out churning out expendable clones to fight klaxosaurs(which could be nature's counter-mechanism against over usage of magma). The kids are injected with klaxosaurs genes at birth that enables them to pilot Franxxs, and they either die in battles or are killed off when they are disabled because of eventual Klaxo gene poisoning. So many speculations.
Mar 21, 2018 10:59 AM
Apr 2016
I don't know about you, but if the adults can play VR games in that happiness machine while being immortal, then these plantations are 10/10 and I'd welcome them with open hands. Goddammit, I can't even imagine thinking of having sex with an old granny rather than a cute grill like Rory or Emilia.
Mar 21, 2018 6:54 PM

Feb 2013
Finally an episode that's watchable. Maybe not all hope is lost...
Mar 21, 2018 8:53 PM

Aug 2010
Thoughts:

The opening is definitely implied to be a memory of childbirth and I'm guessing a natural one and not a "test tube" one by how it is described. With that said, the old lady might be Zorome's mother considering this opening sequence, though she might simply be a mother type person who took care of him.

The pet mode on the medical machine may simply be because there are no children in the city only adults so it needed to be set to a "small" setting for it to work. Not sure the adults having pets like dogs or cats fit into this setting though.

I'm guessing the numbers of the kids might be their level of infection (lower = higher & stronger) and all of them are separated from normal society and used as weapons.

02 seems to know what is going on but I'm not sure why she gets to know instead of being kept in the dark like the others.
Mar 21, 2018 11:17 PM
Jan 2015
dope episode, finally got some answers about the city. But seriously can Hiro please like have a talk to 02 about her past life and like, u know ACTUALLY get to know her better like man come on. I need them to kiss again too pls dear lord.
Mar 22, 2018 12:02 AM
Mar 2018
it seemed to give a bit of explanation, but subtle enough where the explanation is kind of open to interpretation, I'm still thinking the adults can't tell them everything or they'll find no point in fighting. I get the feeling that the adults are as old as the adult zorome was with, being incredibly selfish having such an easy life that even talking to other people becomes exhausting, somewhat like without doing things themselves life doesn't have as much value as the kids do, with their friends and comparative freedom.
they are either parents, or the kids are clones in some way that aren't designed to become adults, which would be crushing!
dem teefs though, is it wrong I find them sexy? it's obviously the difference between 02 and the kids coming into play, but I'm really hoping it's 02 becoming something new and not a "klax are people!" sort of thing
Mar 22, 2018 2:30 AM
Dec 2009
singleturbo said:
Thoughts:

The opening is definitely implied to be a memory of childbirth and I'm guessing a natural one and not a "test tube" one by how it is described. With that said, the old lady might be Zorome's mother considering this opening sequence, though she might simply be a mother type person who took care of him.

The pet mode on the medical machine may simply be because there are no children in the city only adults so it needed to be set to a "small" setting for it to work. Not sure the adults having pets like dogs or cats fit into this setting though.

I'm guessing the numbers of the kids might be their level of infection (lower = higher & stronger) and all of them are separated from normal society and used as weapons.

02 seems to know what is going on but I'm not sure why she gets to know instead of being kept in the dark like the others.

Based on what I can tell, most of the 'adults' are just as clueless as the kids.
02 being of some 'oni' background is possibly older than most of the citizens which is why she'd know about the city and not be 'in the dark' compared to the others.

My guess for the 'pet mode' is that the genetics are different enough between 'adults' and 'parasites' that essentially a 'non-human' mode was required. This goes back to my point of the 'adults' being just as clueless, as she simply just blurts this out without any thought at the time, nor later.

As for the 'adults' specifically, after Zorome is picked up, the woman is being handed a 'heart' packet, so it seems that they have some sort of artificial heart/filter, probably to deal with the inclusion of the 'infection' around her, although she knew to disinfect when bringing someone else in, so that could be standard for bringing ANYONE else into the house with her. (Considering VRpr0n partner is in a tube all the time)

It's possible that the woman has some relation to zorome, but has lived such a sterilized life that she doesn't remember, or he's simply genetically related and she'd have no reason to know he was ever born.

The number guess is probably not far off since unrelated parasites give credence to the lower numbers.
Mar 23, 2018 3:54 PM
Dec 2017
This episode was really great. It took a break from the usual program to expand the lore a little and give insight into the life inside the city and the nature of the adults' lives. It also developed Zorome's character significantly, which I appreciate a great deal.

This episode also gave me a couple theories, some of which are:

1) Zorome's dream represents his birth.
2) The FranXX pilots are children infected with a disease that shortens their life span.
3) The old lady Zorome met is his biological mother.
4) She was sick because prolonged exposure to Zorome infected her, and he stopped having the dream because she died from the infection.
5) Zero Two has been undergoing tests to maintain her more 'human' form.

I know I'm posting this extremely late, seeing as how the next episode comes out tomorrow, but I just caught up to the series and wanted to discuss this particular episode. Anyways, thanks for reading and hopefully I can discuss the next ep with you tomorrow. Bye!
Mar 23, 2018 8:51 PM
Jan 2017
OMG I feel like a huge death flag has gone up with the mention of the infection. I don’t know y but I just have this feeling that infection means death that’s y the old lady was disinfecting. I really really hope I’m wrong tho
Mar 24, 2018 2:50 AM

Feb 2018

This guy analyzed the episode for more than 1 hour lol
Mar 24, 2018 3:11 PM

Apr 2014
The adults in the city look like faceless void from Dota.

I've watched enough anime to see that something is up, something is wrong with the city and it's people. Zero Two most likely knows what's up which is why she wasn't as enthusiastic about coming to the city. My guess is that the children don't grow up to become adults, they are harvested to keep the existing adults alive.
Mar 25, 2018 6:27 AM

Dec 2012
It's his mother 100%

Mar 25, 2018 7:04 AM
Jul 2018
What was the old lady's partner doing in that capsule? Was he dreaming of having sex?
Mar 25, 2018 3:05 PM

Dec 2016
The whole city really is lifeless, or in better terms, soulless. The whole thing of experiencing emotions in literal doses from a machine really says a lot about the society and world the kids live in

And I wonder how that woman knew Zorome's code, unless she somehow is related too him, but that would be such a huge and insane coincidence, but I truly have no other idea how she would know
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 26, 2018 7:39 AM

Aug 2016
This episode was really mysterious.

Set by SenpieX
Mar 28, 2018 9:48 AM

Sep 2015
I'm surprised by how much I'm coming around to this series. I actually really felt for Zorome in this episode. Especially when he got his little rug pull at the end. I even like his and Miki's relationship now. The part where he started out complaining about her. But ended up praising her was cute.
Mar 30, 2018 6:04 PM

Sep 2011
I wish Zorome is the protagonist instead of this bitch ass Hiro who always "Zero Two Zero Two Zero Two Zero Two Zero Two Zero Two" only.

Mar 30, 2018 8:19 PM
Oct 2017
Is it me or did it feel like that old woman was Zorome's mother and she did not want to say it. She knew his id number of 666 before he even mention what his name "Zorome" stood for. It seems like she wanted to tell him that they could not be friends, because they were already family. I swear it come off that way
Apr 1, 2018 10:12 AM

Feb 2013
Nice hat.

A look at the boring lifelessness of adults.
"Infected" huh...
Apr 6, 2018 10:12 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Medical check for pets?
Are the kids infected? What?
The society is older and very boring!!!!
Well, was an episode full of surprises and revelations!!!
Apr 11, 2018 1:06 AM

Dec 2017
The episode “The City of Eternity” really takes it’s main focus off zero two and gives the “supporting” characters more time for their character development to get fleshed out. In this episode we get a feel of where Ichigos feelings are as well as a clear understanding of what Zoromes goals and desires really are. In my opinion, I tend to enjoy the more intimate episodes that focuses on the characters other than the story, especially in action series such as this one.
Apr 13, 2018 12:21 PM

Mar 2015
Finally a really good episode after a long time.
Apr 14, 2018 1:27 AM

Jul 2013
Aside from giving us a little surprise that they're actually pretty old is there any other reason why these "adults" wear those outfits that cover their faces? That's just impractical and stupid. Anyway I mentioned that Goro is my favorite character last episode, guess who's the one I find the most annoying clue: he's all over this episode. One good thing about this though is that we get to know more about city life. Zero Two was right, it's lifeless
Apr 25, 2018 10:52 AM

Jun 2013
I can't believe I'm going to say this but this is one of the beat episodes and one of my faves.

I had a hunch that these kids would never make it to adulthood and probably die. That's what Zero Two probably meant when she told everyone they were going all die in Ep. 09.

The older adult woman was sweet but apparently she knows something that all the children are completely unaware of. They're probably infected with a virus or something that will kill them or kill the adults if they mingle with one another.

I want more episodes like this that gives some insight in their past and everything else and less drama revolving one of the worst love triangle/squares in Anime history.
臭い-
Apr 26, 2018 2:23 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Elaeka said:
I think this episode really shows the fact that the plantations aren't meant to be utopias, they're survival shelters. Because of how clean and advanced everything looks, it is easy to forget that Darling in the FranXX takes place in an apocalyptic world. Everyone has to pull their weight in order to survive, both children and adults. Papa and the other leaders are just trying to keep humanity alive.

You may be right about some of what you said... the kids are not infected, it is those living inside these plantations that need all these measures for possible what you said.
Creepy episode that hints towards alot of stuff, 002 keeps saying the city is lifeless, This kind of society is very eerye too, with the advance of technology they now seek pleasure in directly stimulating their brains instead of interacting with each other, instead of eating food, they rely solely on the nutrients that matter for the survival of their bodies. All in all, it is a fucked up world and it episode was able to convey enough without revealing too much, which will probably happen in future episodes.

Well done.
May 22, 2018 1:34 AM
Oct 2011
wow... so many things were hinted at this episode.. just so many things..

- birth at the beginning and talking about procreation
- 02 acting moody this episode, i think she's becoming attached to these children but knows the unfortunate truth about them
- how the people ignored making contact with the children
- the old lady disinfecting, getting tired, not eating the same food as him, etc.
- the uniformity, the creepy smile during that "daily dose of happiness," not talking much to your partners
- hints at the old lady being 666's mother/guardian in the past, hints at papa and the facility erasing memories? he did forget that old lady fairly quickly... also did she know his number because those children are famous or because she knew him in the past but forgot about him??
- they've shown plenty of hints at this already - but how the children won't live to adulthood
- how infected children shouldn't enter the city, how they're "victims"
- and those fangs at the end....

personally, i'm hoping it doesn't end up going even darker because i predicted they would end up killing the old lady since she made so much contact with an infected child.. but i really, REALLY hope it doesn't end up that way because i also want to know what she was to zorome... even though he ends up forgetting about her anyways :'(

prediction 1 about being infected: my guess is that they become infected by stepping outside the city world and attacking the monsters. so to protect the adults they have to sacrifice themselves. why these children specifically were chosen? they say they have high aptitude for piloting and i suspect they were kidnapped from their homes in that city.. which is why kokoro always keeps that book next to her, i think it means she remembers that place..

prediction 2 about being infected: the children have klaxxaurus blood in them somehow.. what that old lady said about their bodies being different and about pet mode being the only thing that worked... something about that feels like a hint.. also i thought maybe their numbers indicate how much klaxxaurus blood they have in them, how strong they are against the klaxxauras, (or however u spell it) or how tolerant they are to fighting them and that maybe the lower the number their given, the longer they end up living and the stronger they are. it makes sense because 002 is the strongest of them and also the closest to being klaxxaurus. also i suspect there's some big twist coming up in who and what exactly happened to whoever 001 is

((kinda random, but this episode really gave me major dystopian shinsekai yori vibes))
JUST SO MUCH TO PROCESS!!!
nyanko-sensei749May 22, 2018 1:47 AM
May 23, 2018 11:52 PM

Jul 2016
Was that old woman Zorome's grandmother?
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

329 by dark_weeboo »»
May 2, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

356 by poscula »»
May 1, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2018

410 by poscula »»
May 1, 3:01 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

598 by poscula »»
Apr 28, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2018

566 by paulocosmico »»
Apr 26, 6:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.