Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 25, 2010 11:51 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first half wasn't what i expected, I thought they would waste no time showing Hakufu and the other but that wasn't meant to be. Hopefully they will show up in the coming episodes, but for now it looks like the other characters are going to have more intro. before the story goes ahead :D
ShanaFlameMar 26, 2010 12:34 AM
Mar 26, 2010 12:35 AM
Aug 2008
I enjoyed the episode since Hakufu is awesome, her personality never seem to change which is good^^

@ShanaFlame did you ever watch this? There was no Hakufu in this episode oO
Mar 26, 2010 1:29 AM

Jul 2008
SonicFalcon said:
I enjoyed the episode since Hakufu is awesome, her personality never seem to change which is good^^

lol^^ I was being random at first, you should realise i immediately change my comments after that XD
Mar 26, 2010 1:31 AM

Sep 2008
ShanaFlame said:
SonicFalcon said:

lol^^ I was being random at first, you should realise i immediately change my comments after that XD
Such is a fate for FIRST whores.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2010 1:32 AM

Jul 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
Oh well :D you could be right^^
Mar 26, 2010 6:52 AM

Feb 2008
If you are not talking about flash back about the other three season, but in the trailer you seen her practice with Hakufu, so I thought it would be the first episode but I was wrong.
Looking forward for next episode.
xD

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 27, 2010 12:22 PM

Aug 2008
ShanaFlame said:
SonicFalcon said:

The summary at the start made me realize how little I remember from the previous seasons. It looked like they just skipped S3 as a whole (which is a good idea), but in the ED we saw the whateverherface emo girl.

I was little irritated by the 4:3 - it is 2010 afterall - but the episode was very enjoyable and promising. Maybe they actually learned something from past mistakes. I have nothing against bringing back Sousou as long as Ryofu stays dead. Probably not gonna happen.
Mar 27, 2010 12:32 PM

Feb 2008
Didn't had many hopes for this show. But I was pleasantly surprised, I actually enjoyed this first episode.
Hopefully this will help erase the bad memory the 3rd season was.
Mar 27, 2010 12:33 PM

Mar 2009
hehehe
ikkitousen is back!
it's the same crap as usual, but that's exactly something that i like :D

HawthorneKitty said:
ShanaFlame said:
SonicFalcon said:

hahahahahahaha OWNED
Mar 27, 2010 1:01 PM

Sep 2008
I was pretty bored because there was no Hakufu.
Other than that, the recap in the beginning really helped since it's been ages since I last watched this series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2010 1:03 PM

May 2008
Why are they still doing fullscreen? lolz fail.

Other then that. I was expecting much more than that. The fights were lame and ended quickly mostly with cheap shots. I want action packed fights with heavy music like the first series were the fights actually were made to seem intense.

Overall, decent episode.. but wasn't nothing spectacular.
Hope to see some improvements in next episode.

7/10
Mar 27, 2010 1:17 PM

Feb 2010
I'm glad that they don't use anything related to season 3 but characters, because I really hated it and dropped it, but this first episode of XX was nice, I hope they keep the style of the two first seasons, mostly first season.^^
Mar 27, 2010 1:54 PM

May 2007
Damn, I missed this show.

Love how those clothes are cheaply put together !

Mar 27, 2010 2:34 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, I totally forgot what happened in season 2. And they totally ignored season 3.
Oh well, so far it looks promising. The new character is cute and lovable, I wonder how things are going to turn out.

7/10 Good
Mar 27, 2010 2:34 PM

Jan 2008
I can't believe this shit is still in 4:3. Jesus christ.
Mar 27, 2010 2:42 PM

Jan 2009
Wow i think i missed this show after seeing 3rd season all my hope for this show were tarnished. But seeing this blew my mind ikkitousen is never really as interesting as this was looking forward to next episode.
Mar 27, 2010 2:51 PM

Oct 2009
Well I just marathon the whole damn thing except I regret not skipping 3rd season because it looks to be lamest of all of them. The new character is Bachou Moki? Is that really her name? Fights were good and kept what made this series good.....the blood also good. The flashbacks in the beginning were good but to me who saw it a few days ago were pointless since all was fresh in my memory except I have problems with the names in this series.....some I lose track very easily.

Those kicks, punches and hits were good my favorite parts of them are here=>
Overall better than 3rd season.
francismeunierMar 27, 2010 10:00 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 27, 2010 3:06 PM

Sep 2008
francismeunier said:
The new character is Bachou Moki? She claims to be the sister of Sousou? I did like how Sousou saved her in the dojo....

This is why we actually watch the episode. I have no idea how you can even fathom that she is his brother when he KILLED her brother. Yeah, Mouki was just at the deathbed of some random person. I guess you lost your ability to discern characters by voice/face too.
Mar 27, 2010 3:57 PM

Feb 2008
The series just got how it should be from the start, comedy+pantsu. The animation got slightly better too. NICE!
Mar 27, 2010 4:14 PM
Nov 2008
Good first episode but i'm wondering if Ryofu and Ukitsu are going to be revived since they where both in the ending.
Mar 27, 2010 6:05 PM

Sep 2008
Hercule said:
Good first episode but i'm wondering if Ryofu and Ukitsu are going to be revived since they where both in the ending.

I was wondering the same thing. I hope they do since they were awesome, especially Ryofu :D

Mar 27, 2010 6:14 PM

Feb 2008
i thought it was hilarious that nothing from season 3 was even mentioned in the series recap. That just shows you how besides introducing new side characters, Great Guardians was completely irrelevent to the story
Mar 27, 2010 6:57 PM

Oct 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
francismeunier said:
The new character is Bachou Moki? She claims to be the sister of Sousou? I did like how Sousou saved her in the dojo....

This is why we actually watch the episode. I have no idea how you can even fathom that she is his brother when he KILLED her brother. Yeah, Mouki was just at the deathbed of some random person. I guess you lost your ability to discern characters by voice/face too.

I think farmerfrench is a pretty cool guy, eh watches RAWs, says stoopid stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.
Mar 27, 2010 9:57 PM

Oct 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
francismeunier said:

Maybe I watched it too fast....the series itself was somewhat confusing to me but I wanted to catch up rather quickly. I though she claimed to be....again I go assuming things too fast....damn....I try at least. I am assuming what you say looks to be like she is more bent on revenge than anything.
SurferDude said:

I think farmerfrench is a pretty cool guy, eh watches RAWs, says stoopid stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.
Yeah this second time I assume something too fast....I try to understand but as you can see I failed....at least I learn something.
TomPaul15 said:
Hercule said:

I was wondering the same thing. I hope they do since they were awesome, especially Ryofu :D
That's interesting to point....it might be like that but which way will they use to do that.....revival is not something of easy task .
francismeunierMar 27, 2010 10:03 PM

Mar 28, 2010 12:53 AM

Jul 2009
^
At least you'll be making note-worthy gifs for this anime.
Keep up the good work!

If possible, can you make the file size smaller...? I'm not sure how but I see people making the file size smaller so it is less laggy. I hope you know what I mean lol.
Mar 28, 2010 2:07 AM

Mar 2008
Hell yeah! I'm seriously liking Bachou more than Hakufu at this point.

That Great Guardians is officially worthless is actually pretty hillarious.
Mar 28, 2010 2:09 AM

Oct 2009
Kurogashi said:
^
At least you'll be making note-worthy gifs for this anime.
Keep up the good work!

If possible, can you make the file size smaller...? I'm not sure how but I see people making the file size smaller so it is less laggy. I hope you know what I mean lol.

Sure but you should know where the GIFs....will come in handy......all those nasty fights were in 1 second it's over but for the GIF their slowdown makes it look better since the original frame is so fast.....you don't see anything. I will try to make file size normal but any suggestions are welcomed. Unfortunately due to rules.....all NSFW are to be marked.....there are going to be many around in this series from what I have seen.

Mar 28, 2010 6:58 AM

Jan 2010
I loved this season ^^
The recap also helped me remember what happened in the last 2 seasons (since season 3 was a fail =_=")

And guys ...didn't you noticed that this season is uncensored

hurray for me ^^
Mar 28, 2010 12:15 PM

Aug 2008
francismeunier said:
SurferDude said:
Yeah this second time I assume something too fast....I try to understand but as you can see I failed....at least I learn something.
I seriously doubt you do.

Kurogashi said:
Keep up the good work!
I find your lack of sarcasm disturbing.

Dozer said:
That Great Guardians is officially worthless is actually pretty hillarious.
Everyone knew, at least they had the courage to admit.
Mar 28, 2010 1:36 PM

Aug 2008
Well, that was... Something... I guess.
Mar 28, 2010 5:08 PM

Jul 2009
I personally can't wait to see Hakafu and Ryomou, they (conbined with Kan'u and Shishi) make this series great, yet it seems this new girl is going to be the main character, pity...

I actually found the new girl annoying; hyper, witty dispite showing little personality and she's following a goal she doesn't know a lot about.
What's worst is that she was picked up by the Gentoku, another annoying character.:(

Still, it's only the first episode, they can change and I'm glad the series is back.

Does anybody else love that butch girl?
I adore her already.

Mar 29, 2010 12:08 PM

Oct 2009
Queen_Stars said:
Does anybody else love that butch girl?
I adore her already.

I don't much care for her butchness, but I find her personality very cute.
Mar 29, 2010 7:13 PM

Jul 2009
Kvakond said:

Kurogashi said:
Keep up the good work!
I find your lack of sarcasm disturbing.

There are turds and then there are witty turds. Are you witty?
Oh, and you must re-read those first 2 lines. VERYYYY carefully. Becareful, hidden sarcasm is at afoot.
Hint: One word may change the world.

I love riddles.
Mar 29, 2010 8:01 PM

Jan 2010
Queen_Stars said:
yet it seems this new girl is going to be the main character, pity....

Personally I like Bachou, but don't worry, I doubt she will have a greater roll than Hakufu, Kan-u and the other important Characters. In Season 2 Hakufu also appeared later in the Series btw, Episode 3-4 I think
Mar 31, 2010 2:43 PM

Dec 2008
I think I actually really enjoyed this episode.

Hmm maybe Ikkitosen can finally score a bit higher on my list? Ah probably not, but here's to hoping.

Uncensored ftw!
Apr 2, 2010 8:51 AM
Nov 2009
might pick up Ikkitousen for the first time. First three seasons didn't interest me but this one seems to. I'm liking this Moki character so I'll stay tuned.
Apr 4, 2010 7:50 PM

Jun 2008
Well when you are tired some brainless action with sexy girls and ecchi scenes where there cloths get torn is perfect for relaxing and feel energetic again.
So i will watch this too. No reason not to since i already saw the first three seasons.
The girls in Ikkitousen in general have a nice design so they are good eye candy.
Now the big problem is that it's been a while since i saw the last season and honestly i don't remember much. The scenario wasn't exactly the most interesting and many people appearing and names to remember made the whole thing kind of a mess so it's no wonder i don't remember much. Now i'm thinking if i should give a quick look at some old episodes to refresh my memory.

Anyway. New girl is interesting,sexy and all but i have no idea about her brother. Hope it wasn't someone i forgot. Giand girl must be new also. She's strong. I will like to see a fight between her and Ryomou.

The 4:3 wasn't something i liked. Seriously is 2010. There's gonna be a blue-ray release so that will be a lot better but still am bored to wait for the blu-ray and not watch it now.
Apr 7, 2010 12:04 AM

Oct 2007
Not bad for an episode, but are they going to resurrect Ryofu again? and next time too?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Apr 7, 2010 7:32 PM
Aug 2009
Monad said:
Well when you are tired some brainless action with sexy girls and ecchi scenes where there cloths get torn is perfect for relaxing and feel energetic again.
So i will watch this too. No reason not to since i already saw the first three seasons.
The girls in Ikkitousen in general have a nice design so they are good eye candy.
Now the big problem is that it's been a while since i saw the last season and honestly i don't remember much. The scenario wasn't exactly the most interesting and many people appearing and names to remember made the whole thing kind of a mess so it's no wonder i don't remember much. Now i'm thinking if i should give a quick look at some old episodes to refresh my memory.

Anyway. New girl is interesting,sexy and all but i have no idea about her brother. Hope it wasn't someone i forgot. Giand girl must be new also. She's strong. I will like to see a fight between her and Ryomou.

The 4:3 wasn't something i liked. Seriously is 2010. There's gonna be a blue-ray release so that will be a lot better but still am bored to wait for the blu-ray and not watch it now.

The really tall girl was in Dragon Destiny. She fought in that last battle against Chouhi, and beat her. Then Kan'u came and defeated her. I think the tall girl was the only one to actually win a duel in that battle, since everyone else from Kyosho was defeated in their first fight.
Apr 10, 2010 11:53 AM

Apr 2009
ah dammit, no Hakufu. I so totally prefer Hakufu(and related chars) more than any other char in this series. The new character sucks ass. If I understood right, her bro got killed trying to fool with tall girl and this whole thing is a misunderstanding. I just hope Hakufu gets more airtime. First season is still the best of the series.
Apr 10, 2010 3:37 PM

Jun 2008
Sentenal said:
Monad said:

The really tall girl was in Dragon Destiny. She fought in that last battle against Chouhi, and beat her. Then Kan'u came and defeated her. I think the tall girl was the only one to actually win a duel in that battle, since everyone else from Kyosho was defeated in their first fight.

Really? Oh well i said i don't remember much. It seems i really have to take a look at the old episodes again.
Apr 14, 2010 2:06 AM

Dec 2008
I like this franchise for what it is

The new girl was funny well she seemed stronger than she actually is
the basketball girl was far superior.

rreggiebryant1 said:
i thought it was hilarious that nothing from season 3 was even mentioned in the series recap. That just shows you how besides introducing new side characters, Great Guardians was completely irrelevent to the story

yeah that was a bit strange anda little bit dissapointing to me since I liked GG
Apr 18, 2010 5:54 PM

Nov 2007
Hm..I was kinda lost at times but this is my first Ikkitousen ep.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Apr 20, 2010 1:22 PM

Mar 2009
Finally Bachou/Ma Chao makes her debut in Ikkitousen
Oct 5, 2010 8:41 PM

Mar 2009
Not a bad start.
Oct 14, 2010 10:42 PM

Nov 2008
I liked Great Guardians. It's actually an epilogue for Dragon Destiny. Maybe for that reason it wasn't included in the recap.
Dec 8, 2010 9:18 PM

May 2008
oh god Gentoku to the rescue ~

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 29, 2011 8:39 PM

Aug 2010
Kayro said:
I was pleasantly surprised, I actually enjoyed this first episode.
Oct 8, 2013 7:34 PM

Nov 2011
This Bachou Mouki reminds me of Hakufu but in a more energetic way.
May 28, 2014 9:14 AM

Oct 2013
since i jsut got done watching the 1st 3 seasons the first half was a little dull but the 2nd have was pretty good lots of action
[/quote]
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 27, 2010

21 by Seabury »»
Mar 13, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 12 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 11, 2010

43 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 10, 2023 11:40 AM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 6 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Apr 30, 2010

29 by KeflaSimp69 »»
Nov 4, 2022 12:29 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 3, 2010

17 by FMmatron »»
Oct 9, 2020 4:13 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Apr 9, 2010

31 by FMmatron »»
Oct 7, 2020 3:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.