Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2010 12:40 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The finale doesn't really feel like one to be honest, I would have prefer Ryuubi to be able to master her ability sooner or later but it looks like that won't happen. From the way things are looking at the end, it would seem that Bachou is gonna get more screentime in the next season if there is one :D
ShanaFlameJun 11, 2010 1:03 AM
Jun 11, 2010 12:48 AM

Sep 2008
What the hell is taking the subgroups so long to sub these episodes?! I'm still at episode 9!!
Jun 11, 2010 2:34 AM
May 2010
this season was good

finaly kanu survived and she live happy near gentoku :)
Jun 11, 2010 8:24 AM

Dec 2007
yeah this season was fine. It would be nice if there would be a next season :<
Jun 11, 2010 10:10 AM

Mar 2010
gdc_anime1989 said:
What the hell is taking the subgroups so long to sub these episodes?! I'm still at episode 9!!

I'm in the same boat as you, I've been waiting for new stuff since epi. 9. I could watch the raws but then my gf would bitch about how she doesn't understand whats going on lol.
Jun 13, 2010 4:45 PM

Jul 2009
I must say, Bachou failed to impress me!...
The big athletic girl and the joker girl in the silly hat are a lot more appealing; atleast they have personality quirks and are quite different.
Bachou took a long time to rank with the others, which is fair enough, as they are freak strong, yet the series flew by with Bachou introduced as a character seeking revenge (which was unjust) which soon fell through, struggeling to keep up, mouthing off, getting somewhat decent towars the end, yet only going up against a personalityless extra with no fighting abilities.

Kokin, yet again, was there yet done nothing and Gentoku, yet again, had no development.
Despite being a fighting series, we still haven't lost a main character.

Anti-climatic; There was actually no ending.
I prefered the previous seriese to this one, sorry people.:(

Jun 13, 2010 5:32 PM

Nov 2008
10 and 11 are finally subbed. I wonder how long 12 will take. I didn't read the comments so I wouldn't be spoiled.
Jun 15, 2010 7:09 PM

Jul 2009
yeah it was very anti climatic lol
the season started off WELL and then it just went... 'bleh, meh, bleh, wtf it's over?'
well bachou is still one my favourite characters along with ryofu, kanu and hakafu. not ncessarily in that order lol.

cant wait for next season.. i actually want to see more bachou.
Jun 15, 2010 7:18 PM
Nov 2009
I coughed, eyes open wide at the first eye-catch. dammit Hakufu!
Jun 15, 2010 8:24 PM

Mar 2009
bachou still look cuter in her old uniform =X
Jun 15, 2010 10:11 PM

Oct 2009
it's finally over...
Peoplestring - where you get paid to use the web as you please - http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=xenoknight.

Project Xeno Origin - my organization for RPG lovers and localization efforts - https://www.facebook.com/PXOrigin

http://nekoo.hostzi.com/C.S.E.A.G/1000+%20LE/Public/page8/Xenoknight.png
Jun 16, 2010 3:14 AM

Feb 2009
Xenoknight said:
it's finally over...

Yeah,finaly...

5/10

I'll just stick with the manga...it's sooo much better than the anime series.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Jun 16, 2010 5:14 PM

Mar 2008
An odd ending for me. Felt like they just remembered Bachou had a revenge motivation and just worked to do something with it at the very end of the series. Still liked her character overall. Think it lost some steam in the middle.

Anyways can't see this as being the end for the series overall. Another season is bound to come our way eventually.
Jun 16, 2010 5:16 PM
Jun 2010
ep 11 and 12 made me drop rate for 7 to 5... the end of this season was so random and didn't even make sense x)

Jun 17, 2010 1:27 PM

Apr 2009
I wouldn't know this was the last episode if not for the ep no. and lack of preview. But I mainly watch Ikki Tousen because of Sonsaku Hakufu so not a bad season in that respect. I couldn't have watched this series for so long without her and Kanu. Btw whats with the reviews in the description page, it feels they were expecting something of similar calibre to Code Geass.
Jun 17, 2010 3:12 PM

Jul 2008
Ok this season was shit, I liked the other three one but this one was so shitty.
Storyline > Nipple, that's the reason why the other three season were better.

4/10
Jun 17, 2010 4:57 PM

Sep 2008
All I can say is LAME. More Nanyou plz.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2010 8:02 AM

May 2007
This series is a living proof that no matter how bad a series is, it will continue as long as it sells.

Jun 18, 2010 8:11 AM

Jul 2008
TAB said:
This series is a living proof that no matter how bad a series is, it will continue as long as it sells.

More like ''no mater how bad a series is, it can always get more shitty".
Jun 18, 2010 10:59 AM

Nov 2008
Fan service is what sold this Anime. I'm just the type of person to stick with an anime once I start watching it. Regardless of how bad it is.
Jun 19, 2010 10:19 PM

Jun 2008
Ecks_Ess said:
Fan service is what sold this Anime. I'm just the type of person to stick with an anime once I start watching it. Regardless of how bad it is.

What fan service???

Do you mean the occasional nipple when their clothes got torn?

If anything, this season failed because they tried to deliver a VERY POOR plot with very little entertainment.

I actually would've enjoyed MORE fan service and LESS half-assed story line episodes.
Jun 20, 2010 10:59 AM

Jul 2008
alexcampos said:

What fan service???

You must be freacking kidding me. Did you burnt so many hentai in your mind that you don't even notice fanservice anymore because they aren't fucking on screen?

alexcampos said:

Do you mean the occasional nipple when their clothes got torn?

If anything is wrong with this sentence it is the word ''occasional''.

alexcampos said:

If anything, this season failed because they tried to deliver a VERY POOR plot with very little entertainment.

Well I agree wholeheartly with you on this one.

alexcampos said:

I actually would've enjoyed MORE fan service and LESS half-assed story line episodes.

More fanservice... more fanservice... there's fucking nipple every minute, if not you either get a panty shot, the character is fully naked or you get fanservice in an angle that does not show nipple.

The story sucked and they drown this season in fanservice.
Jun 20, 2010 9:36 PM

Jun 2008
Dandere-chan said:
alexcampos said:

What fan service???

You must be freacking kidding me. Did you burnt so many hentai in your mind that you don't even notice fanservice anymore because they aren't fucking on screen?

alexcampos said:

More fanservice... more fanservice... there's fucking nipple every minute, if not you either get a panty shot, the character is fully naked or you get fanservice in an angle that does not show nipple.

The story sucked and they drown this season in fanservice.

OH C'MON!!!

If I'm going to watch "GOOD" anime, I'll watch Death Note, Monster, and TTGL.

If I'm going to watch "BAD" anime, but at least be entertained with fanservice I'll watch Ladies versus Butlers!, Rosario+Vampire, Kiss X Sis, Seikon no Qwaser, etc.

All these anime prevailed in delivering "entertaining" Fanservice, IkkiTousen 4 DID NOT.

I don't want to sound bad saying this BUT:

If you watched IkkiTousen (ANY SEASON), thinking that it would be an in-dept anime with a good story or even a half decent plot, you were horribly WRONG!

Therefore, if I'm going to watch this nonsense, the least they can do is entertain me with "Quality" fanservice, instead of nonsensical nipples and panty shots, while they're fighting a very boring battle with very little creativity.
Jun 21, 2010 6:49 AM

Oct 2009
I started watching Ikkitousen because I like Hakufu. This 4th season needed more Hakufu, so it gets only 5/10 from me.
Also, I agree with those who say that the fanservice could have been better. It's plenty, yes, but I didn't like most of it.
Jun 22, 2010 12:14 PM

Aug 2008
I still think this was one of the better seasons, it was sure a hell lot better than Great Guardians! At least it tried to have some story and tie all the random events from previous seasons together, instead of 12 fillers with random drama.

With that said I still hope one day I will get a proper tournament tournament in my Ikkitousen.
Jun 23, 2010 11:05 PM

Sep 2008
Kvakond said:
I still think this was one of the better seasons, it was sure a hell lot better than Great Guardians! At least it tried to have some story and tie all the random events from previous seasons together, instead of 12 fillers with random drama.

With that said I still hope one day I will get a proper tournament tournament in my Ikkitousen.
I do too, man. I do too.
Jul 1, 2010 11:33 PM
Nov 2008
I may have either low expectations or my tastes are different than every one else, but I actually liked Ikkitousen 4. It kept humor that was great in it. It was still action based. Only thing I kind of wish they do is that if this was the final season that they end it with atleast saying what happened to every one, atleast give some closure.

As I said before, I may have either lower expectations or different tastes, but it still was fun to watch.
Jul 6, 2010 8:10 AM

Jun 2008
Well i never expected much from Ikkitousen although it could have done it a little better.

It was especially horrible at the fighting department and it could do better job at fanservice too. The artwork needed some fixing in term of showing some more realistic looking breast instead of blown balloons.Am not talking about size but about shape. For an anime with so much breast showing they should have done at least that.

In the end i can't say i suffered watching it though. Just something to watch to kill time with sexy girls when you want your brain shut.

BTW was the ED song lyrics different in this episode? Something seemed off.
Jul 27, 2010 1:13 PM

Jul 2008
The 1st season was great. After the 1st, this series has fell apart in animation quality and the school rivalry feel it used to have. The story gets more absurd as it goes and there's still characters that haven't been developed or grown what so ever after 4 seasons.
Three Thousand Realms in a Single Moment
Oct 8, 2010 6:26 PM

Mar 2009
This is the worst season of the series, in my opinion. Started off mediocre, had some nearly decent bits in between and ended in a very mediocre way.
Dec 9, 2010 2:25 AM

May 2008
ive seen worse animes that made me wanna curse this is still ok on the other hand i love the characters in this anime so it makes things better =P kanu ftw

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 2, 2011 4:36 AM

Aug 2010
>opinions
Sep 16, 2013 2:46 PM

Jul 2008
Queen_Stars said:

yet the series flew by with Bachou introduced as a character seeking revenge (which was unjust) which soon fell through

i duno what the hell u were watchin but her revenge was justified sousou killed her brother even tho he wasnt with those other guys he was just a memeber there but got killed in souou's rampage if anything him killing her brother was unjust
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Oct 9, 2013 3:33 PM

Nov 2011
Such a typical ending. I knew it would end with a cliffhangerish showdown between the master and her student. 4/10. Great OST and action, shit storyline.
Apr 23, 2014 11:02 AM
Oct 2012
this fourth season was o.k. still better than season two but it is inconsistant 1st season great,2nd lame 3rd great 4th good not sure if there will be a 5th season if so i hope it will be better again
May 28, 2014 3:41 PM

Oct 2013
nice i liked this season i wish there was a little more fan service there was an insane amount of fighting to make up for it thou XD loved the new character Hakufu was a badass as always !!!
now onto the ova and specials and to play the waiting game on the new season that hopefully starts in the fall!!!
[/quote]
Jun 23, 2014 1:52 PM
Nov 2013
I thought it was decent, nothing groundbreaking, but honestly seasons 3 and 4 were leaps and bounds better than the abortions that were seasons 1 and 2. I gave seasons 1 and 2 a 3 or 4/10 and I gave season 3 a 6/10 and that is what I am giving season 4 as well.
Nov 15, 2014 2:36 PM

Apr 2013
Well Bacchou was great in the first episode, but then it went downhill with her. This season was nothing special, but above average. 6/10
Jan 6, 2015 12:33 AM
Jun 2013
everytime this show tries to make some sort of serious plot it just falls flat on its face. The enjoyment comes from the fighting,fan serivices and bits of comedy. I start to roll my eyes when the "plot" rears its ugly head. Thought the season was fine,but nothing special.
Apr 27, 2016 9:34 AM

Feb 2015
Meh.

This season was okay, until the last couple of episodes.
Jul 6, 2016 2:40 PM

Feb 2014
This season was really boring to watch... I lose interest really fast.. and I was wishing it to end fast. Why I didn't drop then? Because I was hoping for something worth to watch to happen. Well, this is me after all =P

1st season 4/10
2nd season 6/10
3rd and 4th season 3/10
Oct 9, 2020 4:37 PM

Nov 2016
Had some nice parts, but felt more like set-up for what's to come.

Really enjoyable season again, never expected that I would like the franchise this much.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 8, 2023 1:18 AM

Oct 2008
This season... was actually good! I was kinda surprised by it, except for the last season, which was more SoL than fighting but was the only one with a plot that makes sense, I start to don't expect much of this series.

They did everything wrong until now! The characters didn't develop, the plot didn't make any sense, and they literally spit on the Rot3K history, they changed all the names so that you get confused or have a hard time figuring out who's who, and even with all of that figured out the story didn't make sense because they were "fighting against their destiny", even if they ended up in the same situation (kinda stupid plot tbh).

This season we have the reign of Nanman, and right in front of you we see the first stupid thing they could do: from the 2 most important characters in that reign they cut one (the king's wife) and they put one minor that (tbh) no one ever knew until now (the king's brother); but we had a different plot than just the recreation of some battle or some part of the romance.
In the end, that was what made this go into a better path! They had space to introduce new characters, to catch older ones, and time to develop those and put a story coherent enough to be appreciated without trying to find who was who and would end in what way because they did that to whatever...

I really liked this season. Please make more like this (but with a bit more of SoL, they can be fun and are great for side characters to have more screen time).
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Feb 10, 2023 11:40 AM
Feb 2019
Boring as fck............

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 27, 2010

21 by Seabury »»
Mar 13, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 25, 2010

56 by Seabury »»
Mar 7, 2023 8:25 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 6 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Apr 30, 2010

29 by KeflaSimp69 »»
Nov 4, 2022 12:29 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 3, 2010

17 by FMmatron »»
Oct 9, 2020 4:13 PM

Poll: » Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Apr 9, 2010

31 by FMmatron »»
Oct 7, 2020 3:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.