Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 23, 2018 4:52 AM

May 2009
Since there is no characters in the database yet, let's check girls popularity in normal poll.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 23, 2018 10:46 AM
Jun 2016
My favourite girl is Miku.
I always like cool girls with a cute side to them. This is partly because, unlike tsunderes, they don't hit a guy when they get embarrassed.
Feb 25, 2018 9:53 AM

Jun 2013
Miku is just too precious.
Feb 26, 2018 9:28 AM
Nov 2017
I like ahoge girls.
Mar 8, 2018 5:36 PM

Feb 2008
Miku is my number one, but I like Ichika to.
Mar 8, 2018 6:49 PM

Sep 2014
I'm tied between Miku, Itsuki, and Nino. I do think Itsuki's gonna win though in the end.
Mar 9, 2018 2:46 AM
Jul 2018
Tie between Miku and Ichika I guess.

Elegade said:
I'm tied between Miku, Itsuki, and Nino. I do think Itsuki's gonna win though in the end.

yeah if it follows the first girl rule then it's obvious but who knows
Mar 9, 2018 3:36 AM

Sep 2014
Frostbytes said:
Tie between Miku and Ichika I guess.

Elegade said:

yeah if it follows the first girl rule then it's obvious but who knows

She's also the last hurdle, Miku likes him, Yotsuba "likes" him (unsure if it was just teasing or not), Nino's going to fall for him in a couple more chapters, Ichika likes him. Itsuki is the only one left.
Mar 13, 2018 11:29 AM

Nov 2014
Miku best gurl and no one can ever change my mind

gee... I sound like a weeb master now,
but really, she's a picture of my ideal woman

To-Do List:

• NOTHING

May 21, 2018 9:12 AM

Aug 2014
Miku best girl obviously, nino has potential, but too bad itsuki is gonna win in the end👎
May 22, 2018 6:21 PM

Feb 2018
Well for now i think Miku or maybe Ichika. Need more development on the five girls to decide..
What did You expect? life sucks from the get go....
May 22, 2018 7:15 PM

Mar 2015
itsuki, miku , and ichika is fine, the other 2? not soo much...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 26, 2018 7:20 AM
Mar 2018
Nino needs more exposure and more love.
Aug 25, 2018 5:54 PM
Jan 2018
Miku by a landslide.
I'm surprised that itsuki is on the lead of the poll.
Aug 25, 2018 7:21 PM

May 2009
F2k65 said:
Miku by a landslide.
I'm surprised that itsuki is on the lead of the poll.

I think poll was completely fucked up after restoration of forums. I clearly remember that Miku had over 50% of votes and impossible for this subforum to achieve over 300 votes considering how slow was it before failure.
So it's either bug or poll was raided.
After looking at character profiles where Itsuki has 4 times more than second sister - it was a raid.
bastek66Aug 25, 2018 7:25 PM
Sep 5, 2018 11:04 AM
Apr 2014
Yotsuba or Miku. I'd think one of them is likely to be Rena too
Sep 5, 2018 2:59 PM
Jul 2018
Itsuki shouldn't be winning best girl poll smh, because that title goes to Miku.
Sep 8, 2018 4:18 AM
May 2016
I guess Miku's fans are just loud except in japan. Itsuki fans are big internationally
Sep 8, 2018 4:51 AM
Jun 2014
satura_winter said:
I guess Miku's fans are just loud except in japan. Itsuki fans are big internationally

As bastek66 pointed out, this is a clear case of raid or something questionable to say the least. Are the Itsukifags that mad about her lack of popularity or random readers just jumped the safest ship for whatever reason?
I'm following this from Chapter 20, and international fans usually pretty much lose their shit whenever Itsuki gets a main heroine moment. 4chan doesn't really like her, she is usually dead last. Animesuki also doesn't like her, I would say she is hated there. Reddit is trying to force the "Every Nakano is precious" thinking, but usually Miku and Yotsuba are the "bestest" there, with some Ichika lovers and a new wave of Nino fans. Itsuki also gets the short end of the stick there.

So... The sheer fact that she has twice as many votes as Miku, and that 1-2-3-4 can't even beat her with their combined votes are absolute bullshit, not to mention the character profile likes.

Sorry, but this one really stinks.
Sep 8, 2018 10:55 AM
Aug 2016
Fuck off itsufags...
Sep 8, 2018 8:27 PM

Jun 2012
Hhmm, this poll's result is too shocking.

It wouldn't have surprised me if Ichika or Miku is first, or either Itsuki or Nino being on second somehow. But what am I seeing here?
Sep 9, 2018 5:39 AM
May 2016
SogiitaGunha said:
satura_winter said:

As bastek66 pointed out, this is a clear case of raid or something questionable to say the least. Are the Itsukifags that mad about her lack of popularity or random readers just jumped the safest ship for whatever reason?
I'm following this from Chapter 20, and international fans usually pretty much lose their shit whenever Itsuki gets a main heroine moment. 4chan doesn't really like her, she is usually dead last. Animesuki also doesn't like her, I would say she is hated there. Reddit is trying to force the "Every Nakano is precious" thinking, but usually Miku and Yotsuba are the "bestest" there, with some Ichika lovers and a new wave of Nino fans. Itsuki also gets the short end of the stick there.

So... The sheer fact that she has twice as many votes as Miku, and that 1-2-3-4 can't even beat her with their combined votes are absolute bullshit, not to mention the character profile likes.

Sorry, but this one really stinks.

It's hardly impossible for raid to happen. How do they even plan it?
By 4chan you mean like 4-5 ppl? Who actually express their hate towards her. Anw, i hope that ppl would stop being bitter abt her main girl like status. It's ugly and pitiful.
5tbn has over 50 ch now. Some miku or any quints fans even change their favor.
Can also check the twitter likes nowadays. Not much difference between them now.
Sep 9, 2018 5:45 AM

May 2009
@satura_winter Well only solution is asking mods what happened. Too bad page Staff isn't working yet so I don't know which of them should be called here with @
Sep 9, 2018 7:47 AM
Jun 2014
satura_winter said:

It's hardly impossible for raid to happen. How do they even plan it?
By 4chan you mean like 4-5 ppl? Who actually express their hate towards her. Anw, i hope that ppl would stop being bitter abt her main girl like status. It's ugly and pitiful.
5tbn has over 50 ch now. Some miku or any quints fans even change their favor.
Can also check the twitter likes nowadays. Not much difference between them now.

I'm willing to accept a small difference, but Itsuki leading with 54%, and sorry to say it this way, but out of nowhere?! Nothing indicated a massacre like this.
How did she skyrocket that much anyways, when she hardly had significant screentime recently?
I swear the names somehow got shuffled during the restoration...

As for Twitter likes, if you are talking about the special artworks for the volumes, they are usually balanced in likes, because it's just about the artwork, not the character. Admittedly, Itsuki and Nino had some better ones than Miku and the rest, usually due to more skin exposure I would say, remembering how Runner Nino was so popular, while Rugby Yotsuba was clearly the least liked on those ones.

Sep 9, 2018 10:53 AM

Dec 2011
The poll is rigged

Just look at the character placement
Sep 10, 2018 8:07 AM

Dec 2014
This poll, along with the number of favorites Itsuki has in MAL page, is blatantly rigged. Did Itsuki fan(s) really want to top polls in such a way?

It's a shame that it is impossible for MAL to stop this kind of rigging.
Sep 19, 2018 5:10 PM

Feb 2009
After the ending of the first part of the story and the beginning of the second (all the girls accepted him, new home etc), I think for this manga the only good ending is the harem ending.

But the poll is for the ''Favorite Girl'' so my vote goes to Nino.
Oct 11, 2018 6:17 AM
Nov 2016
nino, she's such a pain in the ass, and that's why i like to see her develop to be best girl
Oct 11, 2018 9:23 AM

Mar 2017
I choose Yotsuba, even though Itsuki have the biggest possibility to win in the end of the series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2018 11:04 PM
Jan 2017
I like all of them, but Miku is my favorite girl in this manga.
Oct 15, 2018 1:56 AM
Jul 2017
The current poll results are the correct order.
Oct 16, 2018 8:00 AM
Apr 2016
After seeing their personality, i like miku after all.
Oct 21, 2018 2:26 AM

Nov 2016
I choose Itsuki,
She is the first girl that make appearance, the only classmate, the first girl that save the mc (when she take the mc to home because Nino's drink), the only girl that know mc's house and the only one that ever eat together with mc's family and even stay overnight. The one that can attack (slap) other sisters for mc's sake. I think she is "Rena" from the past, because she has seen the mc's notebook when she looking for mc's address. So, she know about that photo.

The next in my chart is Nino (because I love how she turned her feeling from hate to love) and Miku (because the lovey-dovey moment). But, I feel sorry for them.

Peoples usually consider "best girl" title to the girl that clearly fall in love first. Because, peoples love to see lovey-dovey moment from the start. In this case, will be Miku or Ichika.
But, that's not how drama harem manga (or anime) work. Usually, the choosen girl or "real best girl" will be the girl that develop feelings little by little until very final moment.

This made me remember when in Nisekoi I choose Chitoge, and there is bunch of Onodera fans, keep yelling about "best girl".

Finally, it's depends on author's decision. I'm fine whoever is selected.
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Oct 21, 2018 1:51 PM

Feb 2008
Stepch said:
Peoples usually consider "best girl" title to the girl that clearly fall in love first. Because, peoples love to see lovey-dovey moment from the start. In this case, will be Miku or Ichika.

And if I tell you that I like Miku before she start love Uetsugi ?

Stepch said:

But, that's not how drama harem manga (or anime) work. Usually, the choosen girl or "real best girl" will be the girl that develop feelings little by little until very final moment.

Stepch said:
Finally, it's depends on author's decision. I'm fine whoever is selected.

No and No, most of the time a crapy tsundere win "because" shitty manga trope must be.

But I know a certain theory, why is this happening, after a certain amount of beat up form tsundere, the mc brain is so damaged, that it ceases to function rationally, after that point, bad ending is inevitable.

Oct 21, 2018 11:03 PM

Nov 2016
Spiryts said:

So, what's your reason? (I think this can complete my theory)

Spiryts said:

No and No, most of the time a crapy tsundere win "because" shitty manga trope must be.

But I know a certain theory, why is this happening, after a certain amount of beat up form tsundere, the mc brain is so damaged, that it ceases to function rationally, after that point, bad ending is inevitable.

At this point, you just hate tsundere heroine. Since many manga has tsundere as the choosen heroine, that's your reason why you hate the main heroine.
But, you must consider too, what she does for mc, how she develop her feelings until she can confess properly (since tsundere is hard to confess properly) and there is some strong reason, so the author choose that heroine (since the author can't carelessly choose a heroine).

Back to my first post, most likely reason you hate tsundere is, you rarely see lovey-dovey moment from the start of the manga with tsundere heroine, because her feelings is growing little by little until she admit her feeling and confess properly.
StepchOct 22, 2018 12:17 AM
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Oct 22, 2018 12:34 AM

Mar 2016
wow, Miku is winning in many sites and here I see Itsuki winning with a large margin of votes
Oct 22, 2018 5:55 AM

Feb 2008
Stepch said:
Spiryts said:

So, what's your reason? (I think this can complete my theory)

I can probably "blame" snot on that, and the "great battle" which resulted from it.

Stepch said:
At this point, you just hate tsundere heroine. Since many manga has tsundere as the choosen heroine, that's your reason why you hate the main heroine.
But, you must consider too, what she does for mc, how she develop her feelings until she can confess properly (since tsundere is hard to confess properly) and there is some strong reason, so the author choose that heroine (since the author can't carelessly choose a heroine).

Back to my first post, most likely reason you hate tsundere is, you rarely see lovey-dovey moment from the start of the manga with tsundere heroine, because her feelings is growing little by little until she admit her feeling and confess properly.

Hate is definitely too strong word for that, I definitely dislike how tsundere are in anime, and how they are show with only one-dimensional, with hit the guy you win, yes, I'm looking at type of tsundere mostly voiced by Kugimiya Rie.
I can say that about anime, because not always go on full check, just an impuls after seeing poster, or somethink, out of pure curiosity of seeing what that.
Maybe it's anime fault for skipping on character development, maybe, but I only judge what I see in anime.

And to be clear, I don't "hate" or greatly dislike Itsuki, I can say that she quite a good character, just not my fav, at least she not punch Uesugi even once if I remember correctly, and maybe she get that development in a good way, and not the bad cliché tsundere type.
Oct 23, 2018 4:08 AM

Nov 2016
Spiryts said:

I can probably "blame" snot on that, and the "great battle" which resulted from it.

Sorry, I don't get what you mean.

Spiryts said:

Hate is definitely too strong word for that, I definitely dislike how tsundere are in anime, and how they are show with only one-dimensional, with hit the guy you win, yes, I'm looking at type of tsundere mostly voiced by Kugimiya Rie.
I can say that about anime, because not always go on full check, just an impuls after seeing poster, or somethink, out of pure curiosity of seeing what that.
Maybe it's anime fault for skipping on character development, maybe, but I only judge what I see in anime.

I think that hit is just for comedy side... You will find more hit with yandere, lol.
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Oct 23, 2018 5:09 AM

Feb 2008
Stepch said:
Spiryts said:

Sorry, I don't get what you mean.

At the end on chap. 3

Stepch said:

Spiryts said:

I think that hit is just for comedy side... You will find more hit with yandere, lol.

No, no, no, no, that is One Hit Kill.
Nov 9, 2018 2:05 PM

Mar 2014
I choose the meek idiot Miku!
Nov 19, 2018 10:28 AM

Mar 2017
Well... Just chilling in my little boat called Yotsuba.
Yotsuba is the most energetic one, who always smiles and totally extrovert. She's kind and would do anything to help people. Sure, I like her, but I began to claim her best girl from chapter 36. My heart almost shattered when she admitted she didn't know what she really want for herself. She smiled while saying that, but her face seemed so, so sad that I want to embrace her and protect her and love her with everything I have. And chapter 37 just nailed it. She's my best girl. At that time I knew already she not stand a chance against first girl Itsuki or most favourite girl Miku or even Ichika-neesan or that naughty tsundere Nino.
But... I still love her. I was really happy when she came second in Japan popularity poll. Ah, so there're that many who love her!
English is not my native language. Sorry for my poor choice of words and crappy grammar.
Jan 12, 2019 7:22 AM

Mar 2017
Why are you guys making a big deal about who's leading the poll.........
Jan 18, 2019 2:08 AM

Apr 2012
BlueIsLove said:
Why are you guys making a big deal about who's leading the poll.........

Haven't you got the memo? It's Waifu War II..... tensions haven't been this high since the ending of Nisekoi..

#TeamChitoge btw <3

Anyways still tied between Itsuki and Miku, need to read more before I cast my final ballot for battle... Its time for war. LOL

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 18, 2019 6:21 PM

Dec 2013
Miku, Nino and Yotsuba.... Ichika is not bad either - to shorten things up, I just dont like Itsuki.

Hope the bride is gonna be one of the first three I mentioned. Well, wouldnt be mad if it was Ichika either..... just nooooo to Itsuki, even if it seems she is gonna be the one, grrrr. Hate that its always the one I dislike the most in almost everything (getting the vibe its gonna be chitoge all over again - aka if she isnt Rena, she will probably win nevertheless :x )
RirinkaJan 19, 2019 5:56 PM
❑ Single (¬‿¬)
❑ Taken (¬‿¬)

✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist φ(°ρ°*)
Jan 19, 2019 5:15 AM

Apr 2018
Nino>miku>yotsuba>itsuki>ichika
Jan 19, 2019 6:52 AM

Oct 2012
I felt for Itsuki in the beginning of the series, but Miku slowly robbed my heart. Now my love alternate between the two.

I would like that one of them would be Rena and the other the bride (Don't care which) because I'm almost sure that the girl that is Rena isn't the winner in the end.
Jan 19, 2019 3:33 PM
Feb 2018
The girl who kissed futarou during the vacation is the one who he ends up with. The manga might end with 5 alternative endings or just one ending or the ending heroine might be left to our own imagination. Lets wait and see how it goes. BTW I like Miku
Jan 19, 2019 10:05 PM
Jan 2019
I don't really care about the poll. Whatever the result is, I will always like Itsuki.
Jan 20, 2019 10:42 PM
May 2018
Itsuki is the most average, too bad, she's not even in the fight to me.
Yotsuba is good but she doesn't seems to be on fighting too.
Nino turns out to be nice this last chapters, she's one who can actually win.
Miku is the first to go, she is the most likely to win.
And Ichika is the best girl, so to speak.
Jan 24, 2019 4:24 PM
Jan 2019
huge nino fan. she had so much hate for so long. now she is one of the faves finally. maybe not in this thread but elsewhere and how does itskui have so many followers. she was hated last i knew which was today....
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.