Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler -
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 6, 2018 3:54 PM

Aug 2015
I just finished watching all the episodes, and I rate this a 5 at best. It is not thought provoking at all. There is hardly any strategy or any logical analysis involved. In the very first episode, the way in which she reaches the conclusion that Ryouta is the one sending signals is so unrealistic and makes no sense. She claims that Meari wasn't using any visual or audio cues, but literally any of the hand gestures that she was making could have been the signal.

She also claims that it was easy to figure out what Ryouta was signaling by observing his demeanor. The anime completely and intentionally misleads you by showing Ryouta acting as if he didn't know what would happen when he was the one who was enabling Meari's cheating. I suppose this was done for two reasons: 1. to add suspense and 2. to ensure that the viewers never guess that Ryouta is the one helping Meari cheat. Either way, it annoyed me.

I also don't like how the anime tries to portray all of Yumeko's opponents as some sort of lunatics by having them overly contort their faces. They do this for Yumeko herself as well, but only because she's supposed to be some intimidating gambling freak.

Because this is a gambling anime, I'd hold this to the same standards as Akagi. Kakegurui does not compare at all. It's straight up trash compared to Akagi.
Feb 6, 2018 7:59 PM

Oct 2014
Yeah... most people don't really about the minute details care as long as the show covers it up with confident presentation. It's the rule of cool. Say it confidently enough then (as long as the gamble isn't too far-fetched) people will eat it up. I've been rewatching it and it's honestly not terrible as a barebones high school rom-com. The music is great, which goes far pulling you into the admittedly feigned atmosphere. The art looks good enough, it's colorful and the character designs look quite good.

Most people haven't even seen Akagi too so it's not like everyone's comparing it as they watch it.
If it didn't have likable characters, attractive visuals, thrilling music, and confidently presented (yet overly simplistic) gambles it'd probably have a much lower score.
There's just barely glue holding this pile of shit together to make people like it.
Feb 7, 2018 7:58 AM

Nov 2013
Probably the first time I saw a thread complaining overrated for a series which was ranked 1000+.

and don't you know the Majority of MAL think 7 as average? thus why Kakegurui's score is actually just par with the standard. Plus the top reviewers for the shows were giving it a low score, So It's quite surprising to see another bash when the show has already finished airing.

Anyway, I don't disagree when people said this isn't great anime, it surely lacks of 'cheating' detail as Akagi or Kaiji, but I quite enjoy the over-the-topness and the voice acting.

I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Feb 7, 2018 8:27 AM
Nov 2010
7.58 is high? 7.58 is considered normal. What's considered high around here is 8 and above.
Feb 7, 2018 7:20 PM

Apr 2016
The art and animation are incredible, it's very visually appealing even though the gambits are absolute shit. The things you pointed out are wrong though. Maeri couldn't signal everyone in the room with some small hand gesture, the visual focus had to be on the other side of her otherwise the people standing behind her would not get the signal.
You are right that much of the gambles don't make sense, it's like if Kaiji was written by someone sub 100 IQ.

Feb 8, 2018 2:47 PM

Aug 2015
Mywifesson said:
The things you pointed out are wrong though. Maeri couldn't signal everyone in the room with some small hand gesture, the visual focus had to be on the other side of her otherwise the people standing behind her would not get the signal.

Her hand gestures were not small though. She would raise her hand up to the side, which you could easily see from behind.

A 7.5 is between good and very good according to MAL, neither of which I think describe this anime compared to other similar anime.

@Rievlyne that quote in your signature is from Fear and Loathing isn't it
Zoa6Feb 8, 2018 3:42 PM
Feb 8, 2018 4:37 PM

Nov 2013
Zoa6 said:
Mywifesson said:
The things you pointed out are wrong though. Maeri couldn't signal everyone in the room with some small hand gesture, the visual focus had to be on the other side of her otherwise the people standing behind her would not get the signal.

Her hand gestures were not small though. She would raise her hand up to the side, which you could easily see from behind.

A 7.5 is between good and very good according to MAL, neither of which I think describe this anime compared to other similar anime.

No. It's some lyric of Avenged Sevenfold's Bat Country
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Feb 8, 2018 4:57 PM

Aug 2015
Rievlyne said:

Oh. I think they may have gotten it from Fear and Loathing then. Panic! at the Disco also borrowed the quote. The full quote is by Hunter S. Thompson: “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Feb 8, 2018 5:21 PM
Jan 2016
Because many people enjoyed it. Simple.
Feb 8, 2018 7:00 PM

Apr 2016
Zoa6 said:
Mywifesson said:

No that doesn't work then because what would the different hand gestures signal and how would she make it differentiated so that each hand signal could be clearly seen? How could she avoid detection? The focal point had to be across from everyone else and outside the view of Jambane and also take place at a time the gaze of everyone was centralized.
Feb 14, 2018 11:47 AM
Oct 2016
Finished watching this today and... Meh. Nothing special. It was all right. Not a masterpiece IMO, let it pass. Can't believe season 2 is coming, but judging by the ending, it makes sense.
Feb 15, 2018 7:44 AM
Jul 2010
Well I wouldn’t rate it a 5-average.
It was definitely a unique anime that I found to be entertaining while eating.
Like another comment said, a lot of MAL users use 7 as the average. If it was at least entertaining, people give it a 7. 5 & below are meant for true trash or truly average anime you can find anywhere else.
5 is more like “don’t even try” to me. I give 5’a to those overly rated cutesy magical girl crap that’s been popular since 2014.
The face and body contortions are the anime’s style. That’s pretty obvious. It’s meant to show the insanity humans have with gambling.
Feb 15, 2018 12:26 PM
Feb 2017
the thing i don't get is why there isn't more violence occuring when it seems like the only people enforcing rules are little girls... if someone tried to tell me to pay some crazy debt and I couldn't I would simply take option 2 and invest in h&k usp.45 a few hollow points are well proven to end debts
Feb 15, 2018 12:34 PM

Jul 2017
cause just like u dont like this show other do.
Feb 15, 2018 1:01 PM

Jul 2015
7.58 is not that high

yumeko carried this show for me
Feb 15, 2018 1:52 PM
Feb 2018
Most people rate based on enjoyment, and I suppose seeing girls going bat shit crazy while screaming and moaning over gambling was pretty entertaining for them.
Feb 16, 2018 5:06 AM

Aug 2010
Art is incredible. Some of the gambles aren't truly astonishing, but contrary to what you say I think they do make sense. But I'm pretty sure there's a lot of things that most of ppl here couldn't get (like the "Nishinotoin" joke) ^^

Anyways, you're not supposed to watch Kakegurui like you would watch Death Note, if you think this way, I'm not surprised you were disappointed. And well, after that, it's just taste, but I think it has, at least, the merit to be unique (and I personally find it really enjoyable, except last episode which was totally off the manga).

Also, for ppl who wonder why a second season like @Yoshithehero : if the show isn't really appreciated here on MAL (or at least "average") it has a real success in Japan. Actually, lots of shows that meets a huge success in Japan are disliked on MAL (JUMP aside) ... and I don't think that MAL users are, financially wise, important enough to be somewhat relevant ^^

Zoa6 said:
Because this is a gambling anime, I'd hold this to the same standards as Akagi.

This is the dumbest thing to do btw, and I'm pretty sure you should have been learnt to never do something like this in middle school .... I find hard to believe that some people (especially older than 20) still has this kind of mindset... what a shame i.i ... I won't bet too much on humanity's future lmao

I mean ya... at a different scale you could say that kakegurui is an anime, I didn't like kakegurui, so I don't like anime... legit... genius!
Saoji-Feb 16, 2018 8:29 AM
Feb 17, 2018 9:22 PM

Aug 2015
Yales said:
Anyways, you're not supposed to watch Kakegurui like you would watch Death Note

Huh? I did not compare it to Death Note, I compared it to Akagi.
Yales said:
Zoa6 said:
Because this is a gambling anime, I'd hold this to the same standards as Akagi.

This is the dumbest thing to do btw, and I'm pretty sure you should have been learnt to never do something like this in middle school .... I find hard to believe that some people (especially older than 20) still has this kind of mindset... what a shame i.i ... I won't bet too much on humanity's future lmao

I mean ya... at a different scale you could say that kakegurui is an anime, I didn't like kakegurui, so I don't like anime... legit... genius!

What the hell are you talking about? Comparing different shows/movies/anime/games/books/etc. that fall under the same genre is normal, in case you didn't realize.

- Both Akagi and this anime are about gambling.
- Both have a main character who likes high stakes.
- The main protagonists of both anime are supposedly "insane".
- Both involves a series of gambles in which the main character forms some sort of strategy (though in the case of Kakegurui you can hardly call it that) to win.

So why would I NOT hold Kakegurui to the same standards? It's not like I'm trying to compare Kakegurui to Nisekoi or something. I think Akagi is superior in basically every aspect except maybe art style (I personally like the art style in Akagi, but I know a lot of people don't). And I also like how Akagi doesn't like to gamble unless literally everything is put on the line. It makes him seem actually insane, as opposed to him simply contorting his face while talking loudly.

And if Akagi has a rating of 8, Kakegurui shouldn't be anywhere close to that imo. Akagi was a lot more interesting with more enthralling gambling.

Edit: I just noticed you didn't even watch Akagi. So really, what ARE you talking about?
Zoa6Feb 17, 2018 9:46 PM
Feb 18, 2018 8:22 AM

Aug 2010
Zoa6 said:
Yales said:
Anyways, you're not supposed to watch Kakegurui like you would watch Death Note

Yales said:

What the hell are you talking about? Comparing different shows/movies/anime/games/books/etc. that fall under the same genre is normal, in case you didn't realize.

- Both involves a series of gambles in which the main character forms some sort of strategy (though in the case of Kakegurui you can hardly call it that) to win.

So why would I NOT hold Kakegurui to the same standards? It's not like I'm trying to compare Kakegurui to Nisekoi or something. I think Akagi is superior in basically every aspect except maybe art style (I personally like the art style in Akagi, but I know a lot of people don't). And I also like how Akagi doesn't like to gamble unless literally everything is put on the line. It makes him seem actually insane, as opposed to him simply contorting his face while talking loudly.

And if Akagi has a rating of 8, Kakegurui shouldn't be anywhere close to that imo. Akagi was a lot more interesting with more enthralling gambling.

Edit: I just noticed you didn't even watch Akagi. So really, what ARE you talking about?

The quote about death note wasnt for you especially, But it kinda gives an answer to "Both involves a series of gambles in which the main character forms some sort of strategy (though in the case of Kakegurui you can hardly call it that) to win." it was just to say that kakegurui isn't an anime where you resolve some kind of puzzle and the execution is mind-blowing. It has a part of it, but it's not the focus. It's not aiming for something like this. (thing that you didn't get, maybe because you were comparing both shows too much? hehe)

All shows are different, it may have common points but it shouldn't be put in the same standard, no. (or it means you're not really open-minded, as you're not open to something new within the structure of something already used... which is fine too btw).

And disliking something because you preferred something else that was similar is pretty lame tbh.

I found quite weird you used the term "art" in your response (I got you were referring to the design though) but yes, anime and manga are art by its definition, so each anime/manga is unique (and should be treated as such) even if it's inspired by other. Up to you to like it or not, this is not the point, but once more, stating that a part of the reason you disliked kakegurui is because you preferred another show that had a similar outline is really lame and has nothing to deal with me watching the other show or not. It's the consumer state of mind, unable to judge something on its own that made me tilt.

No need to feel offended. My words might sound harsh, but I'm not trying to take you down or anything. It's just that your point felt surreal as it's, to me, really important to know how to judge something for what it is on its own. And not including some other factors that aren't directly related each other... I mean it's not even the same author lol... (and even if it were, it'd be debatable).

To image it differently, I perceived what you said a bit like if you would ask a professional top chess player to naturally be a professional top shogi player as well (because, after all, rules are some sort of similar and it kinda looks the same... although if you go a bit more deeply, you'll realize it's really different).

And on response to, "And if Akagi has a rating of 8, Kakegurui shouldn't be anywhere close to that imo. Akagi was a lot more interesting with more enthralling gambling." I'd like to add one last thing, (that is pretty obvious too but you don't seem to get it neither): Your taste isn't general. And for that matter, it's something that came up in Kakegurui too... I quote and I'll leave it here: "Judging everything by your own standards isn't good. Not all people are from the same cloth, after all. [...] There's no such thing as a person that completely aligns with your belief. That's what makes it so grand, no?"

EDIT: After this conversation I've actually started to watch Akagi (it's been a while I planned to watch it so it was the time). It's really good yep, but it's
different in a lot of ways from Kakegurui, I 100% maintain what I said.
EDIT2: I actually disliked Akagi, rip
Saoji-Feb 27, 2018 12:10 PM
Feb 22, 2018 5:01 AM
Jun 2014
I was also very disappointed by this series. I couldn't get into the manga when it started so I thought I could at least watch the anime.
Well, I liked it as much as I "enjoyed" what I read of the manga.

The things I hate the most were:

1. The artificial suspension during the gambles - let's be honest, there was never a time when the anime convinced you that Yumeko was going to loose a game because there is ALWAYS a handy helping hand on her side.
2. I didn't like the lunacy of the characters. Well, in general I hated almost all characters.
3. I disliked the fanservice, especially when it came in randomly or was just unnecessary (I'm looking at you, prison girl with your toilet sessions....) and the many shôjo-ai-vibes.
4. The gambles disappointed me in general. They weren't really special or interesting.
Feb 28, 2018 10:52 AM

Oct 2009
Really just kind of felt like they needed a catalyst for gratuitous fanservice shots. Probably would have served better as hentai. Nothing was likable or worth taking seriously for me. The art and animation was nice for the most part, although the fact that in the last few minutes they used CGI felt hilariously fitting for how disappointed I was by the whole thing. Pretty awful. I'm also surprised about the score it's got. It's far from even being average.
Feb 28, 2018 2:53 PM

Feb 2018
Fanservice gets a 9/10 for me

The rest of the male characters like Ryoto 2/10
Feb 28, 2018 3:33 PM

Jan 2017
Personally I liked it quite a bit and gave it an 8/10. But I also love gambling and play poker Literally every day. Obviously nowhere near or even in the realm of the stakes portrayed in this show, but that's why I enjoyed it; knowing that feeling and then vicariously experiencing it multiplied exponentially by the stakes presented in this anime.

Mar 4, 2018 6:39 PM

Dec 2017
Why is this thread generic and retarded? Real question.
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Mar 7, 2018 6:11 AM
Mar 2015
I wanted to give it a 7 but think I will switch to 6. I do believe it has alluring quality to it. Music good, art is on point as well. Other then that, is lacking a plot. Overall enjoyable
Mar 14, 2018 12:09 PM
Jul 2017
Zoa6 said:
Rievlyne said:

Oh. I think they may have gotten it from Fear and Loathing then. Panic! at the Disco also borrowed the quote. The full quote is by Hunter S. Thompson: “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

bat country is an omage too Fear & Loathing the video and title are taken straight from the movie
Mar 22, 2018 5:27 AM

Jan 2008
Give him time, OP is new here.
Mar 24, 2018 12:35 PM

Feb 2016
Yales said:
Zoa6 said:

The quote about death note wasnt for you especially, But it kinda gives an answer to "Both involves a series of gambles in which the main character forms some sort of strategy (though in the case of Kakegurui you can hardly call it that) to win." it was just to say that kakegurui isn't an anime where you resolve some kind of puzzle and the execution is mind-blowing. It has a part of it, but it's not the focus. It's not aiming for something like this. (thing that you didn't get, maybe because you were comparing both shows too much? hehe)

All shows are different, it may have common points but it shouldn't be put in the same standard, no. (or it means you're not really open-minded, as you're not open to something new within the structure of something already used... which is fine too btw).

And disliking something because you preferred something else that was similar is pretty lame tbh.

I found quite weird you used the term "art" in your response (I got you were referring to the design though) but yes, anime and manga are art by its definition, so each anime/manga is unique (and should be treated as such) even if it's inspired by other. Up to you to like it or not, this is not the point, but once more, stating that a part of the reason you disliked kakegurui is because you preferred another show that had a similar outline is really lame and has nothing to deal with me watching the other show or not. It's the consumer state of mind, unable to judge something on its own that made me tilt.

No need to feel offended. My words might sound harsh, but I'm not trying to take you down or anything. It's just that your point felt surreal as it's, to me, really important to know how to judge something for what it is on its own. And not including some other factors that aren't directly related each other... I mean it's not even the same author lol... (and even if it were, it'd be debatable).

To image it differently, I perceived what you said a bit like if you would ask a professional top chess player to naturally be a professional top shogi player as well (because, after all, rules are some sort of similar and it kinda looks the same... although if you go a bit more deeply, you'll realize it's really different).

And on response to, "And if Akagi has a rating of 8, Kakegurui shouldn't be anywhere close to that imo. Akagi was a lot more interesting with more enthralling gambling." I'd like to add one last thing, (that is pretty obvious too but you don't seem to get it neither): Your taste isn't general. And for that matter, it's something that came up in Kakegurui too... I quote and I'll leave it here: "Judging everything by your own standards isn't good. Not all people are from the same cloth, after all. [...] There's no such thing as a person that completely aligns with your belief. That's what makes it so grand, no?"

EDIT: After this conversation I've actually started to watch Akagi (it's been a while I planned to watch it so it was the time). It's really good yep, but it's
different in a lot of ways from Kakegurui, I 100% maintain what I said.
EDIT2: I actually disliked Akagi, rip
I've mostly seen the Kaiji comparison, because two shows that both include gambling are somehow always supposed to aim for the same feeling and character/gambling dynamics, it's really weird seeing them compared 90% of the time.

Half my blog posts are about Kakegurui just cause I kinda though it was pretty alright and there seemed to be so much weird hate for it out there.
Mar 25, 2018 9:39 AM
Oct 2014
everything on this site is rated too high.
Apr 14, 2018 3:48 PM
May 2017
Agree that everything on this site skews high. Unless it’s something super awful or controversial like Boku no Pico, most stuff on here hovers around a 7 even if if’s crap; the good stuff reaches an 8. I just finished it and quite enjoyed it and rated it pretty high. I like gambling and card games though so maybe that’s why (I don’t do much of it myself because I like having money so it’s nice observing from a distance). I felt that it was pretty unpredictable who would win, some of the endings were proverbial nail biters, no pun intended, ha. Interesting characters and loved the gritty, exaggerated facial expressions, most of the twists I didn’t see coming, and the fanservice didn’t go overboard. People enjoy different aspects of anime and like different genres and titles for different reasons, like any entertainment medium.
WhitevioletApr 14, 2018 3:53 PM
Apr 15, 2018 5:41 AM

Jan 2008

Exactly.

That's the point I was trying to make. Those threads have always been here and they always will be and they should either be ignored or ridiculed.

I have given a 10 to a show that has an average rating of 7.00 - now does that mean this rating is wrong? It would be helpful if average ratings were removed from the site - what's the point of them? And don't tell me about TOP ANIME. Please.
I've seen it all over the decade I've spent here and it's all just goin' in circles. For the longest time I just stopped caring. But once in a while even I get the need to say something.
WerchielApr 15, 2018 5:45 AM
Apr 24, 2018 3:22 PM

May 2017
I loved it. I compare the visual style to Prison School.
Apr 28, 2018 8:48 PM

Jan 2015
Because it's popular.
Apr 28, 2018 9:19 PM

Oct 2015
There are 7 wonders in this world, this is the most enigmatic one yet.

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

May 14, 2018 1:53 AM

Sep 2013
This show is great due to its style and high tension. I really don't care if they come up with the greatest gambling scenarios or not. What matters to me is the characters and their reactions to their wins and losses. In this regard, this anime was a tremendous hit (at least to me).

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 16, 2018 9:21 AM
Sep 2017
I would personally prefer kakeguri over akagi
Aug 16, 2018 9:25 AM

Jan 2013
Because some people probably fap to it.
Aug 28, 2018 12:37 AM
Jan 2017
Its boring. I mean every episode had the same outcome.
Sep 21, 2018 3:19 AM

Dec 2017
I just love when poeple complain about A N I M E being unrealistic
Sep 21, 2018 3:57 AM

Nov 2013
An anime has to be pretty terrible to be rated lower than a 6 on here. It’s rating is normal. MAL ratings don’t go by the full 1-10 rating scale, hardly anything is even rated lower than 4.
Sep 21, 2018 1:19 PM

Nov 2016
Opinions or whatever the fuck ennit but the intro is hot shit and it's really all I care for other than it's complete over the topness
Sep 23, 2018 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
It film an genres rarely catered to. It's one of my fav anime where the guy is wimp and the girls are champions but there is romance between them
Good enough for me but they don't treat him as trash either. And the art style is good. And the best hearing Saori voicing Yumeko was the best part of the series. She is the best va I know.
removed-userSep 23, 2018 9:53 AM
Sep 23, 2018 9:50 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
not everything has to be thought provoking to be good.
It was fun, dumb, entertaining and thats enough.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 26, 2018 8:50 AM

Jan 2018
Disregarding the score in general, the show is honestly pretty shite tier outside of the art. One of the best things about gambling media is suspense, and this series has more or less nothing in that regard.
What a beautiful Duwang
Dec 26, 2018 8:53 AM

May 2012
I gave the show 8/10

Reason is because it is fun and entertaining

I'm simple guy, if I enjoy an anime I give it a good score. I don't need to think hard about it. Maybe the games are dumb and lack strategy but that does not matter when show is so entertaining to watch.
Jan 5, 2019 1:00 AM

Aug 2010
The last anime I finished that was such a hot garbage was Absolute Duo. I was halfway through when I gave up the series being anything decent but by then I just speedwatched until the end just for completion sake.

The show starts posing about how smart it is and all this strategy, but you quickly discover it really has nothing, it's basically just Yumeko wins. There's no insight how she figures anything out, she just knows after taking a look. The stakes usually don't matter, nothing ever happens or changes.
Mar 3, 2021 12:43 AM

Nov 2013
This is just really fun to watch. The characters are edgy and extremely beautiful. What not to love?
Mar 7, 2021 7:19 AM
Mar 2020
Lol I understand the criticism and agree with it but I still find this anime enjoyable and people complaining about it being rated so high and here I am absolutely mind blown how Hotarubi Morie got a fricking 8, il chose kakeguri any day than that
Mar 26, 2021 5:42 AM
Jul 2018
For a popular anime, the score is actually below average.
Apr 12, 2021 5:21 AM
Jul 2020
yumeko carried this show for me as well how she faced all this game

More topics from this board

» Realm of Gambling

egosumjohn - Nov 9, 2023

32 by egosumjohn »»
Apr 30, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2017

178 by reveluvie0 »»
Apr 24, 5:22 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2017

373 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 19, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

149 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 18, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2017

119 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 17, 8:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.