Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 4, 2018 3:31 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) | ONA | Trailer
Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) is a Netflix anime based on Sanrio's red panda mascot. The ONA will have duration of 15 minutes and will also be directed by Rareko, who will reprise his role from the short TV anime. Netflix will be streaming worldwide on April 20.

Lost Song | ONA | PV
Lost Song is an original Netflix anime by MAGES. and will feature anisong singer's Konomi Suzuki first major role as a voice actor. The anime will be streamed on March 31, and will then be available outside of Japan in Summer. It will also be broadcast in April via Tokyo MX1, TV Aichi, BS Fuji, Sun TV and KBS Kyoto.

Megalo Box | TV | Character PV
The character video highlights Junk Dog, who will be voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya (Imawa no Kuni no Alice (OVA)).

tsubasaloverFeb 4, 2018 11:45 PM
Feb 4, 2018 3:39 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The new Lost Song PV is definitly more interesting than the other 2 the anime dropped a while ago, they were a total turn-off... but its also going to air this Spring ?
Holy shit.. i guess that since it will be airing on TV, we can add it on the TV section instead of ONA ?
DatRandomDudeFeb 4, 2018 5:51 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 4, 2018 3:40 PM

Apr 2012
The last song is a little strange. They really glue together a song project with little yuri subtext and a dark fantasy adventure with violence?
Feb 4, 2018 4:06 PM

Feb 2011
Megalo Box looks soooooooo damn good I can't wait
Feb 4, 2018 4:31 PM

Oct 2010
RobertBobert said:
The last song is a little strange. They really glue together a song project with little yuri subtext and a dark fantasy adventure with violence?

Expect furries too
Feb 4, 2018 5:16 PM

Jul 2013
Honestly, the most interesting thing for me is lost song. Again though we are going to have people bashing something because it has CGI in it.
Feb 4, 2018 5:40 PM

Apr 2014
Calal-Chan said:
Honestly, the most interesting thing for me is lost song. Again though we are going to have people bashing something because it has CGI in it.
who watches idol anime then complains about cg lol

this is knows what market its hitting
Feb 4, 2018 5:44 PM

Jul 2013
moodie said:
Calal-Chan said:
who watches idol anime then complains about cg lol

this is knows what market its hitting

Just my prediction based on the dislike/like bar ratio.
Feb 4, 2018 7:04 PM

Mar 2014
Still no idea if Lost Song will be any good. It just keeps switching sides.
Feb 4, 2018 8:52 PM
Jul 2018
Well out of the 3 I think between Megalo Box and Lost Song are pretty strong in terms of their PVs respectively.
Feb 4, 2018 11:49 PM

Nov 2007
DatRandomDude said:
Holy shit.. i guess that since it will be airing on TV, we can add it on the TV section instead of ONA ?
It is listed as ONA because Netflix will make the anime available on March 31 in Japan, which is before TV broadcast starting on April 7.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 5, 2018 5:22 AM

May 2012
Lost Song and Megalo Box looks good

The other one looks shit

Netflix has 4 anime in march. Sword Gai, B: The Beginning, A.I.C.O.: Incarnation and Lost song. Also, the Netflix usually release all episodes at same time (they did that with Devilman: Crybaby), so we won't have to wait weeks for new episodes
Feb 5, 2018 2:11 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
thepath said:
Lost Song and Megalo Box looks good

The other one looks shit

Netflix has 4 anime in march. Sword Gai, B: The Beginning, A.I.C.O.: Incarnation and Lost song. Also, the Netflix usually release all episodes at same time (they did that with Devilman: Crybaby), so we won't have to wait weeks for new episodes
Lost Song will start streaming March 31 but only in Japan. The rest of the world get it this Summer.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
8 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Today

4 by Memore »»
10 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 11 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
11 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Today

1 by RobertBobert »»
12 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.