Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 30, 2018 12:10 PM

Apr 2017
Ikr fam I was born a hammer in hand. I have so much testosterone that I bleed cum

That's what makes a true man!
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Jan 30, 2018 12:15 PM
Jul 2018
-Kaiser- said:
Ikr fam I was born a hammer in hand. I have so much testosterone that I bleed cum

That's what makes a true man!

Fuck, best shit post of the day, 10/10.
Jan 30, 2018 12:15 PM

Jan 2009
i will just leave this here

https://youtu.be/FMJgZ4s2E3w
Jan 30, 2018 12:24 PM

Sep 2017
The term "modern man" is a loaded term. To determine what it means to be a man, you have to look at its context: what is the culture, environment, and beliefs of a society or even an individual person? In other words, what it means to be a man will vary drastically from person to person, or on a larger scale, society to society. Personally, my definition of man is probably about as good as some other person's, meaning neither of us is wrong or right.
Jan 30, 2018 12:33 PM

May 2013
Ahah... I mean, I'm not afraid to be a man. No matter what happens, being a man is awesome.

I think some dudes these days are barking up the wrong tree like don't worry guys it's not so easy to be a little bitch.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jan 30, 2018 12:38 PM

Jun 2015
Being a man is overrated. I'd rather be pampered and treated like the subby boi I am.

Jan 30, 2018 12:45 PM

May 2013
code said:
Being a man is overrated. I'd rather be pampered and treated like the subby boi I am.

But what if your sugar daddy goes broke and you're left to the street.

Bet you'll wish you were a man then ;D
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jan 30, 2018 12:50 PM

Apr 2012
the real question is why aren't women defending their birthright to be in the kitchen

(being sarcastic)

Jan 30, 2018 12:52 PM

May 2015
You are only a real man if you die with a K/D ratio of more than 1/1

Also @Bambi I think the real question in this thread is why you'd watch a tv show called Married at First Sight, that should instantly disqualify you from having any opinion about anything.
Jan 30, 2018 12:58 PM

Jun 2015
zzzeally said:
the real question is why aren't women defending their birthright to be in the kitchen

(being sarcastic)
That /s saved you from

I don't really know honestly.

Gan_water said:
code said:

I don't think any amount of manliness could save me.

Jan 30, 2018 1:01 PM

May 2013
code said:

Gan_water said:

You'd be surprised, bro..... .... .
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jan 30, 2018 1:07 PM

Apr 2017
Gan_water said:
code said:

We're on an anime forum with cute anime girls for avatars, no amount of flannels can save us
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Jan 30, 2018 1:09 PM

May 2013
-Kaiser- said:
Gan_water said:

We're on an anime forum with cute anime girls for avatars, no amount of flannels can save us

Right, but hey. Might as well keep your man card xD
I CELEBRATE myself,
Jan 30, 2018 1:35 PM

Aug 2009
I think some men are just beta cucks and soyboys that are only able to receive validation through women. Unfortunately society isn't really structured in a way to encourage more "manly" men.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jan 30, 2018 3:36 PM

Aug 2013
I don't really mind gender roles at all, but a lot of people today seem to have trouble with them and go to great extents to tear it all down. I mean, of course men and women should be able to do whatever they want, but there shouldn't be any shame in a woman who wants to be a homemaker or a man who takes on the role of provider for his family, given that everyone is happy; I have witnessed that people have criticised other people's lives on the basis that they're inadvertently perpetuating traditional gender roles – especially for women that are OK with being a housewife (gasp!).
MoogJan 30, 2018 3:46 PM
Jan 30, 2018 3:45 PM

Jun 2011
i dont want to be the sole provider of a hypothetical family that i dont want but i do hate how masculinity been attacked a lot in recent years, especially when you dare to take pride in any masculinity they try and tear you down and act like its an act..... is it so strange that a guy may act like a guy?

yes i know that some felt pressured into hiding emotions and whatnot, but the answer isnt pretending masculinity is somehow a negative thing or some false thing that doesnt exist
Jan 30, 2018 3:56 PM
Jul 2018
As a female, I’d rather be the one dominated. The femdom sexual kink grosses me out.

Pretty boys can still have dominant personalities regardless of how they look. Looks don’t define how one acts in terms of personality, let alone sexuality.
Jan 30, 2018 4:07 PM

Oct 2012
HaXXspetten said:
I mean I've started crossdressing in bed lately and lemme tell ya it's pretty lit when you're being dommed at least

In the first place I don't see why gender has to define your social role in today's society at least. In the past it was one thing but nowadays who cares

Bruh, I just have to say that I respect who you are. Not everyone wears who they are on their sleeve to the extent you do, and Its inspiring to say the least.

Stay lit, fam.
Jan 30, 2018 4:23 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
FontSize72LOL said:
HaXXspetten said:
I mean I've started crossdressing in bed lately and lemme tell ya it's pretty lit when you're being dommed at least

In the first place I don't see why gender has to define your social role in today's society at least. In the past it was one thing but nowadays who cares

Bruh, I just have to say that I respect who you are. Not everyone wears who they are on their sleeve to the extent you do, and Its inspiring to say the least.

Stay lit, fam.
O///O

I-I'll try my best to live up to your expectations >~<
Jan 30, 2018 4:25 PM

Mar 2016
novelus said:
Genitals doesn't mean anything. It's all in person's head. Ehh.

I could make a joke about genitals and heads but I'm too lazy
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Jan 30, 2018 4:28 PM

Jan 2016
Kiyomice said:
novelus said:
Genitals doesn't mean anything. It's all in person's head. Ehh.

I could make a joke about genitals and heads but I'm too lazy

Push yourself a little bit, you lazy woman.
Jan 30, 2018 4:47 PM

Aug 2015
Hello everyone

I had diarrhea today
AMA!

"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Jan 30, 2018 4:49 PM

Nov 2016
I don't think many people understand the issues really or the idea as to why people might not want to buy into this idea of "being a real man" (a term only seemingly used to put others down) that some traditional stereotypical roles can be harmful to men.

There are lots of examples. One that comes to mind is men being assumed to have to be tough and not talk about their feelings. What happens when they get depressed or can't cope? I have seen too many strong men turn to drink, drugs or sucide because they can't tell anyone what they are going through.

Be kind to the men in your lives, don't expect them to live up to some idealised idea of what a man should be.
“we all live with the objective of being happy, our lives are all different and yet the same.”
Jan 30, 2018 7:39 PM

Nov 2017
Swagernator said:
Men these days don't have balls.

And they are even content with that.
he says with the "cute girls doing cute things" forum set

AdoSama said:
Hello everyone

I had diarrhea today
AMA!

Did the experience stink?
peh-soh-nahJan 30, 2018 7:43 PM
(Translator's Note: "nico nico nii" means "SHINY DAYS in My Pocket")

nico nico nii.

Jan 30, 2018 7:52 PM

Nov 2016
Because I never felt like being super manly and I don't have too and have to worry about the size of my dick (it's 16 inches btw don't have to worry about me I'm a real guy).
Jan 30, 2018 8:53 PM

Sep 2012
i don't know if afraid, but yeah i'd say a lot of them have almost an aversion to stuff you would think of as "masculine". this has been a result of a lot of things, but one of the biggest ones is the push for labeling masculinity in all it's forms, as "toxic" and "problematic". and the world moving towards being women-centered even if it means emasculating and dumbing down masculinity.
people can argue all they want about gender roles not being important, but in regards to raising a family and being the primary bread winner, they're a really big deal.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Jan 30, 2018 11:59 PM

Mar 2008
It's the opposite really. It's the people that over emphasize masculinity that are afraid of being perceived less. It's the people that don't conform that are more secure with their masculinity. Masculinity and femininity are man made concepts and aren't something that exists in objective reality. What is considered masculine and feminine differs by time and culture.
Jan 31, 2018 6:41 AM

Apr 2014
AdoSama said:
Hello everyone

I had diarrhea today
AMA!
I'm sure you didn't see this much shit since your last bowel movement.
Jan 31, 2018 7:04 AM
Jul 2016
Bambi said:
These days a lot of men want to take on the role of the ‘woman,’ such as dressing up and looking pretty, being a house husband and generally being a submissive bitch.

This is the first I've heard of any man without some kind of fetish wanting to be a "submissive bitch."

Actually, I find it flat-out depressing that any member of either sex would want to be/be expected to be a "submissive bitch."

Also, how in the world is wanting to take care of one's abode a feminine trait? Maybe the woman in a relationship has a high-paying job and the man has a knack for home maintenance. Or maybe the woman just loves working and the man really likes housework. Nothing about that setup makes it any more or less valid than if the roles were reversed. Moreover, it's not like maintaining a home is any less "noble" or "worthy" than working for a paycheck... provided SOMEONE is bringing home the bread, anyway.
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Jan 31, 2018 9:09 AM

Apr 2012
traed said:
It's the opposite really. It's the people that over emphasize masculinity that are afraid of being perceived less. It's the people that don't conform that are more secure with their masculinity. Masculinity and femininity are man made concepts and aren't something that exists in objective reality. What is considered masculine and feminine differs by time and culture.
Kinda like the tough looking biker guy. Who proudly walks his corgi and enjoys knitting. I have a lotta respect for those kinda guys.
Jan 31, 2018 9:16 AM
Aug 2016
People (regardless of gender roles) should take the role of being whatever they want to be. I don't really care if you classify yourself as a Boeing AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopter, you do you and that's all that matters...
Feb 1, 2018 2:44 PM
Nov 2017
I personally think that men who are afraid to be a certain way are significantly more sad. Like, I can change a tire, chop down a tree, watch the game with the fellas AND rock the shit out of my floral shirts and cook my wife a fantastic dinner. I think people who fear role changes are probably just insecure people, and they should work on that and try living their life the way they want and not sweat how other people carry themselves.
Feb 1, 2018 3:02 PM

May 2015
Mentality of a person is what defines their personality, not a body. Everything else is a social invention that influenced people for ages, if now society can finally break from these constraints it's a good thing.
Feb 1, 2018 3:14 PM

Jun 2016
I don’t think being ‘submissive’ means being feminine or assertive = masculine. If a male feels better when he is not assertive, that’s his personality, not his gender. I find it quite meaningless that people should fit into gender stereotypes.
Also, in this age, there is not really a big difference between two genders as they both take care of themselves. The way I see it is, maybe more and more people don’t care about the expectations a certain gender role brings on to them. Females do that too. I don’t see it as something peculiar to one gender. In either case, it is their own business, not mine.
Feb 2, 2018 3:16 PM

Apr 2014
Eyyy. I'm down with being a housewife. HMU.

20, M, USA
oh snap
Feb 2, 2018 6:27 PM

Apr 2013
I genuinely thought this was satire.
Feb 2, 2018 6:29 PM

Oct 2014
NudeBear said:

There were meny reasons to think that.
But alas it was not true.
Feb 2, 2018 6:36 PM

Mar 2014
don't be a sexist pls thx smh
don't we all free to live our life as we see fit? smh
Feb 2, 2018 6:44 PM

Dec 2015
NudeBear said:

I literally REQUIRE this to be satire.

xx0:44 ─🔘────────────── 04:44x
xxxxxxxxx ❚❚ xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Feb 2, 2018 6:48 PM

Oct 2014
Lunafleurette said:
I literally REQUIRE this to be satire.

But if it's not satire... Think of all the trolling!
Feb 2, 2018 7:09 PM

Jun 2011
I'm "afraid" of being the provider..... I don't want to pay for others lol
Feb 2, 2018 7:35 PM

Apr 2014
Killaclown said:
But don't you care about providing for the ones you love 'as the man'?
Feb 2, 2018 7:37 PM

Oct 2014
Bambi said:
Killaclown said:

Isn't providing them with our charming personalities more than enough? I think it's actually quite generous. :3
Feb 2, 2018 7:41 PM

Jun 2011
Bambi said:
Killaclown said:
dont want kids and not really planning on marrying anyone that would need me to do that other than laziness and selfishness.... which I have also so it's just a tie :p
Feb 2, 2018 7:47 PM

Apr 2014
GwaziMagnum said:
Bambi said:

Isn't providing them with our charming personalities more than enough? I think it's actually quite generous. :3
Charming personalities don't pay the bills sadly

Killaclown said:
Bambi said:
dont want kids and not really planning on marrying anyone that would need me to do that other than laziness and selfishness.... which I have also so it's just a tie :p
So you're telling me you're a lazy cow?
Feb 2, 2018 7:50 PM

Oct 2014
Bambi said:
Charming personalities don't pay the bills sadly

I can always roll persuasion to get freebies. :3
Feb 2, 2018 8:19 PM

Jun 2011
Bambi said:
Killaclown said:
So you're telling me you're a lazy cow?
yup, lucky thing that I'm a chubby chaser lol
Feb 2, 2018 9:25 PM
Jun 2015
Woman have soft power, Men have hard power.
Our civilization has grown pretty soft so you are seeing soft men more often to the point that its being celebrated instead of discouraged.

In general ive noticed most woman enjoy letting the man drive the relationship as long as they make the right decisions. Conversely the woman has the map, its a dynamic that has always worked. Somehow though our culture has convinced itself this very healthy way of life is wrong and unhealthy to the detriment of society. Looking at children its obvious the differences, girls are more social and docile while boys are more obsessive with tangible things.

Beta male is misused too often. A beta male in wolf packs is strong and a possible Alpha male. They are enforcers and make up a majority in the wolf pack so it always sounds strange seeing it used in a derogatory manner.

Feb 2, 2018 9:30 PM

Dec 2016
Fingers crossed they die childless and their genetic line dies with them. Sometimes you gotta take one for the team, so you can put a big dubya in the W column for the future. Don't fight it. Just let it happen.
Feb 3, 2018 3:34 AM

Feb 2018
I never understood & will never understand this Gender Role bullshit.

Be yourself. Wanna be an ass just because? Do it. Wanna be a wimp just because? Do it. I'm not judging anyone on how they perceive themselves, thats their decision, no one else's.

"Be a man", as if being a woman is somehow insulting? Men are typically the brawn, women typically are the brains. But "normal" doesn't really exist. It exists for the person/individual, what they perceive as "normal" vs every one else's opinion of what "normal" is. Normal doesn't exist for the world, it only exists for the person.

I say, be what you want, damn everyone else's feelings on what you should & shouldn't be. Think your own thoughts rather than the thoughts of the group.
You don't need to be a muscle bound tank, you don't need to be a thin stick girl, you don't need the make up to look pretty, and you sure as fuck don't have to cater to other people's perception of what a "man" and "woman" is.

Worry about your own feelings, worry about how you present yourself to others rather than how other people present themselves to you.

Am I afraid to be who am I? No.
Am I willing to be how others think I should be? Hell no.

There is no "you're only a man if", the correct thing to say is "You're only an adult if". I'd rather be an adult that recognizes himself as he truly is rather than pretend to be part of some fairy tale version of what a man is suppose to be like.

How about you? Are you gonna be what everyone thinks you should be or are you gonna just be yourself & give the finger to whoever says "You're not being a man/woman"?
ExVasteristFeb 3, 2018 3:37 AM
The Only enemy you should be concerned with is yourself, no one can be a worse threat to you than yourself.

You say you have no courage? If you don't let me treat you like a carpet, then you just proved you do have courage.

Success without failure is not something to be happy about. Even a little failure can strength your resolve to do better. Without failure, overconfidence becomes our downfall.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » banality of evil and milgram experiment

deg - May 9

27 by deg »»
41 minutes ago

» What if you saw God in heaven? ( 1 2 )

-Usagi - Feb 3, 2016

67 by Serafos »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Do you guys actually read the comments on the threads here

tsukareru - 2 hours ago

8 by Rhae »»
1 hour ago

» is 200k the limit?

YukiTheAlmighty - 4 hours ago

2 by rohan121 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » individualism like in usa or collectivism like in japan

deg - May 10

27 by traed »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.