Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2018 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty over the top episode as I had expected. The scene with jumping off the building and getting shocked by lightning took the cake LOL

I kinda like how they took on a "darker" style of storytelling in the second half of the episode but still retains a lot of the humor.
Jan 29, 2018 9:11 AM

Nov 2007
Another ep. of excavation crew in snowy place. Waiting in a cave to wait for a creature and fighting each other to stay awake instead. lol @ it turns out to be Dayo~n guy.

Yakiniku for dinner. Getting free drink, meeting cat... Ichi thinks something bad might come after good things came. They trying to get bad things like hurting themselves and walking among crowds for Yakiniku. In the end Ichi and Juushi got wet from the rain and hit by the thunder, then ignored by other brothers who went to buy the meat.

Kara as Buchou and Todo as female employee? Choro is old lady who owns ryokan, Oso is a girl who claims herself zashiki warashi named Osoma... At first, the two gets afraid w. Osoma, but got well. Later she told them that Choro, being her mother, killed her long ago. They ran away from fear. I'm confused at the end. Is Choro old lady also non-living thing?

Kara and Juushi acting a play about leaving a sign to prevent getting lost. bread -> that swirl pink stuff?

About Shee~~ guy next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 29, 2018 11:36 AM
Apr 2017
A nice episode! The delivery skit as well!
Jan 29, 2018 4:51 PM

Apr 2016
the Punishment part was definitely my favorite, it was interesting seeing Jyushimatsu and Ichimatsu have a story together lol
the alternate universe in the Inn part was strange but I also liked that one, I always like when they go mock-horror
Jan 29, 2018 5:09 PM

May 2014
The last two episodes have really been the best in a while!
I loved the two main segments this episode but the one with Ichi & Jyushi had the edge imo- the whole "too many good things happened today and now I'm waiting for some awful event" was just so relatable.

The inn thing was the perfect follow up as well, since it was all about expecting something terrible to happen! And who wouldn't love Oso as a Zashikiwarashi? Loved that they keep all the Seiyuu the same as well, makes the gender bending all the funnier!

Not sure what to make of next episode's title since I'm not the biggest Iyami fan. Hopefully it'll be at least a two-part episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2018 7:10 PM

Apr 2013
wth that ending was unexpectedly creepy!
good we got that final skit 😂😂
Jan 30, 2018 5:53 AM

Dec 2016
That last skit after the credits.... I actually laughed out loud for that one..
>___<
Jan 30, 2018 1:03 PM

Jul 2009
I loved the skits in this episode XD Ichimatsu's mindset of having to offset good things with bad things is so like him! Man, if I ever had that many good things happen to me in one day that'd be really surprising lol. The inn part was pretty funny too, I guess Osama ended up being a ghost after all ... O_O The Hansel and Gretel part was pretty funny too XD
Jan 30, 2018 4:05 PM
Jan 2018
iyami, flag, and jyushi go hunting for yeti
ichimatsu is too lucky! he needs bad luck to even it out. i love seeing basically the polar opposite matsus interacting. female todo and worker(?)kara go to an inn, encounter a cute zashiki warashi (osomatsu). that part was so good!!! the art and animation in general of that part (and this episode) was rlly good. kind of made up for the episode last week. (kinda felt like it was lacking.) end part if u didnt miss it was funny, actually made me crack up.
Jan 30, 2018 11:45 PM

Jun 2016
I think it's the first time I heard Dayon spoke normally. Hahahaha.

I feel bad for Jyushimatsu and Ichimatsu. They thought they don't deserve to be lucky or happy more because of their ridiculous belief. Damnit these two. And they ended up in an awful situation afterwards. NO YUKINAKI FOR THEM TWO!

The last part, though. So, Oma-chan really is dead and her mom can see her, but the story about her being killed by her mom ain't true then? Lmfao. I wanna smack her. What does she mean by "This is all your fault, ma?". Somehow I want to believe that yeah her mom killed her. Lmfao. Dafuq.

That scene after the credits. Hahaha. Just let Choromatsu fap, Karamatsu and Jyushimatsu. Damnit these two.

5/5. <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Mar 14, 2018 5:37 PM

Oct 2015
That Osoma girl is one creepy girl, she sure scared that couple including me. I guess she really was dead after all, but did everything she said about the way she died true though?

The first half of the ep about the Yakiniku superstition was funny though and enjoyable. I also enjoyed the snippet of Iyami, Hatabou and Jyushimatsu in the quest of capturing a Devil Yeti.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 27, 2018 1:57 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode but that horror skit especially was top notch. Loved how the seiyuu voiced four new characters.
Nov 3, 2019 2:33 AM

Jun 2011
Ok. The last story was creepy af lmao. The seiyuus did a freaking great job tho!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

40 by phantom346 »»
Mar 24, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

20 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2018

49 by phantom346 »»
Mar 22, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

26 by phantom346 »»
Mar 18, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

31 by phantom346 »»
Mar 18, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.