Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 27, 2018 3:33 AM
Superior

Apr 2008
Seriously guys, this is just a knock-off Boku no Hero Academia that's super hard to understand and it makes me feel inadequate. If everyone has powers why don't they just punch bad guys and wear cool suits? btw if you wanna check my insta I'm gonna be cosplaying Froppy in AoT maneuver gear for AX ;3
Feb 28, 2018 1:20 PM

Aug 2016
As the saying goes, "not all heroes wear capes", my friend.
There is also another saying that matches our situation here perfectly, "to each, his own."
Unless you were being sarcastic, but I highly doubt it.
Insert edgy quote
Apr 17, 2018 4:38 PM

Feb 2010
DarkSageRK said:
Seriously guys, this is just a knock-off Boku no Hero Academia that's super hard to understand and it makes me feel inadequate. If everyone has powers why don't they just punch bad guys and wear cool suits? btw if you wanna check my insta I'm gonna be cosplaying Froppy in AoT maneuver gear for AX ;3

I'm gonna take the time to explain this show without spoilers so you can give it a chance if you want. Or not. I'm mostly using your post for people like you who don't get the show.

Basically, there is a town called Sakurada where the people in it have powers. Which means those outside don't. It's not a shonen, so there is no good vs bad, only people with superpowers and personal desires.

The hero, Asai Kei, has the power of remembering everything, he can never forget. A girl called Misora Haruki, can create a save point and reset like in a video game under some specific conditions. Whenever she resets, everything after the savepoint is erased and it starts from it again. It's like going back in time but as nobody can remember a reset, nothing changes, except for Asai Kei, he keeps his memories of everything even erased events from a reset.

Now the two of them can change the future, which is the main point of the show. How they do that, why they do it are questions for the curious who should watch the show. It's a very intelligent anime and watching several arcs is necessary to understand the convoluted plot. If you're looking for action scenes, there's none so you can walk away, nothing to see.
May 12, 2018 8:39 AM

Nov 2009
It's a shit show. Not exactly incomprehensible, though admittedly it's trying way too hard to seem intellectual and sophisticated, but still shit.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
May 15, 2018 10:43 AM

Oct 2010
OP is parodying the show's critics. No one complains that a show "makes me feel inadequate" unless they have a masochistic fetish for feeling inferior.

Also I checked his/her list, Sakurada Reset completed, 9/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

44 by Rob7 »»
Mar 28, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

63 by Rob7 »»
Mar 27, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

59 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 26, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2017

77 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

116 by Bortolo63 »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.