Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2018 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The High Shin Unit never felt soft to me.

Shin is already making history but I want to see more of him. He's going to be legend someday, calling it now.
Jan 18, 2018 6:44 AM

Oct 2017
Good chapter. Looking forward to shin making history by taking down one of those “core pillars of the previous three great heavens”.
Jan 18, 2018 6:46 AM

Feb 2012
Damn man, when a series with 500+ chapters can hype you up with just regular foot soldiers fighting for their unit you know shit is way too real.

Looking forward to see Shin and Gyou'un clashing.
Jan 18, 2018 7:02 AM
Mar 2015
Shin is ready to take his place in history
Jan 18, 2018 10:23 AM

Nov 2016
The new members of the Hi Shin unit proved themselves for real this time.

Shout out to the archer brothers and Kanto for igniting a fire amongst their men.

Shins lines about becoming a hero of this era were pretty badass.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 18, 2018 11:37 AM

Dec 2011
This chapter was great and definitely one of the best of this current arc.
I can't wait to see the newbies getting more experience and become greatness.
Jan 18, 2018 4:13 PM
Mar 2015
We finally got to see the rookies in action, and it sure didn't disappoint.
Jan 18, 2018 5:28 PM

Dec 2013
It’s cool to see the new members in action.
Jan 18, 2018 11:44 PM
Jan 2015
it is a great chapter..
Shin finally show that he can see a big picture
but ..still..
I want to shout to one of the archer brother that you are at war FFS !!!
that naivety will cost him someday
Jan 24, 2018 2:54 PM

Jun 2013
I have to say, this chapter was quite a pleasant buildup for what's to come. Firstly, by showing just how much Shin's dream came closer to realization by Hi Shin Unit appearing on the battlefield. Their very name made enemy retreat. Secondly, when he said "Wait Ten". This is, I believe, first time he showed that "instinctual type general" that Duke Hyou spoke of, many chapters ago. It wasn't much, but it was the moment we saw that he isn't just a simple meathead and that while Ten sees what's happening in the moment and has a quick response, Shin can feel the wind of combat and the bigger picture. He was never smart and lately I felt like they downgraded them far too much to a simple meathead. It's nice to see that there is so much more to him than there was. It's also very nice to see that new members of Hi Shin unit are capable of rallying themselves up and stand up to the enemy that's clearly far stronger and experienced. Finally, I think that what I love the most is that this was the beginning of the part when Shin enters history. He stacked many accomplishments so far, but they were all on the small scale. This is the first time that he and his army are going against one of the biggest heroes of the past. While saying this sounds cheesy, we know that he will win, because the moment is right. He will struggle, he will be at a disadvantage, but he will defeat the enemy in front of him. And I am truly hoping that will happen, because lately it has been far too much of a dry spell, what with that other manga I've been reading completely killing the main character (I wish it was done literally) and with Shin being in support role of other generals ever since the war started. I honestly, seriously, need Shin to show what it means to be a main character again and to revive the spark that I felt all those times he fought against enemies far superior to him.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Oct 3, 2018 11:08 PM

Dec 2015
The newly added seeds of the Hi Shin unit are finally budding!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 4, 2020 11:17 PM
Apr 2016
HYPE!!!!, XIN IS BACK!!!!
Aug 23, 2022 6:16 PM

Apr 2018
Kinda took a liking to the new characters but have yet to remember their names but, they're faces are carved into my memories. It's time for Shin to fight a relic of the past and become a hero of the present.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 794 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 17

6 by BumbleBeez »»
Apr 22, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 793 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13

2 by rational_psycho »»
Apr 22, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 785 Discussion

Ramkec - Jan 22

6 by crocodileman94 »»
Apr 21, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 792 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Mar 31

3 by G_Spark233 »»
Apr 18, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kingdom Chapter 768 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 23, 2023

18 by Dragona_8002 »»
Apr 14, 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.