Forum Settings
Forums

The Pauls are once again the scum of the Earth

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 3, 2018 1:09 AM

Jan 2013
nicethings said:
and disrespectful idiots like these two are why the Japanese hate us Americans...

And it doesn't even end there.
Idiots like that spoil it for all foreigners going to Japan.
Jan 3, 2018 1:35 AM

Apr 2013
CondemneDio said:
nicethings said:
and disrespectful idiots like these two are why the Japanese hate us Americans...

And it doesn't even end there.
Idiots like that spoil it for all foreigners going to Japan.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Jan 3, 2018 11:55 AM

Nov 2011
so apparently, Youtube moderators approved the video

Paul deleted the video less than 24 hours after posting it following outrage, but not before it had been watched by some six million people and — it emerges — been okayed by YouTube’s moderation team.

That revelation comes from one of YouTube’s own content assessment team who posted a screenshot that showed that the video had been approved on January 1 after being flagged by concerned viewers, as BuzzFeed first noted.

Let that sink for a minute. A person who is paid to keep unsuitable content off the platform looked over this video, and the footage of the victim’s barely-blurred-out corpse hanging from a tree, and decided that it is the kind of thing that should exist on the internet’s most popular video service.

The video included the hanging body in the thumbnail and was titled “We found a dead body in the Japanese Suicide Forest.” Yet despite that, and the disturbing scenes it included, it not only passed YouTube’s moderation check, but also went on to rank among the site’s top ten trending videos thereby exposing the disturbing scenes to viewers beyond Paul’s already-popular channel. (Notably, many of Paul’s subscribers are children aged under 18.)

Youtube staff manually approved the video. what the f_.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jan 7, 2018 12:40 AM

Apr 2014
Kittens-kun said:
Protaku said:
People are making a bigger deal out of it than they should tbh.

How so? Do you actually know what he did?

Who the heck doesn't at this point
Jan 7, 2018 4:37 AM

Apr 2017
Logan Paul a.k.a. real life Harry from Dumb & Dumber should not be let loose among people. The dead body thing was certainly not out of character for him.

Jan 7, 2018 7:54 PM

Aug 2007
zodd0 said:
Logan Paul a.k.a. real life Harry from Dumb & Dumber should not be let loose among people. The dead body thing was certainly not out of character for him.

You're from Sweden and most likely not Japanese. You don't give a shit.
Jan 7, 2018 8:06 PM

Jun 2017
Drunk_Samurai said:
zodd0 said:

You're from hell and most likely not Japanese. You don't give a shit.
I'm a shitposter for fun
Jan 7, 2018 8:43 PM

Jul 2015
Pfft. Nothing compared to the good ole days before /r/PicsOfDeadKids was taken down.
Jan 8, 2018 7:34 PM

Aug 2007
ZionPulse said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

You're right. I don't because I didn't know the person. Anybody who's "outraged" is going to stop caring about this in 2 weeks tops.
Jan 8, 2018 7:36 PM

Jun 2017
Drunk_Samurai said:
ZionPulse said:

You're right. I don't because I didn't know the person. Anybody who's "outraged" is going to stop caring about this in 2 weeks tops.
I honestly expected this topic and thread to die days ago.
I'm a shitposter for fun
Jan 8, 2018 9:44 PM
Jul 2018
PsychoticDave said:
Pfft. Nothing compared to the good ole days before /r/PicsOfDeadKids was taken down.

Liveleak and r/watchpeopledie are still up, aren’t they?
Unless the latter got taken down, which wouldn’t surprise me.
Jan 8, 2018 11:17 PM

Jul 2015
nicethings said:
PsychoticDave said:

Meh. /r/Watchpeopledie got boring after the first like six I saw.
Jan 8, 2018 11:28 PM

Sep 2016
I see a lot of people saying that he's done with his career but I believe he would still continue and do fine like nothing had happened. A lot of his followers are still supporting him and we are only giving him more fame by discussing about this matter. Sure, he would lose a lot of subs but he doesn't give a crap and is most likely gonna continue with his crappy vlogs. But it's all better if he quits.
Jan 9, 2018 2:07 AM

Jul 2009
I was kinda dismissive about this case at first since it sounded like just another Youtuber being an ignorant jackass, but then I saw his other Japan videos. Just wow.

Good riddance I'd say.
Jan 9, 2018 2:39 AM
Jul 2018
PsychoticDave said:
nicethings said:

There used to be a site that’d test your disgust mechanism by showing you grotesque video after grotesque video, in which you’d basically have to try and reach the “end” or quit when you were considerably grossed out. I don’t remember what it was called, though.
Jan 9, 2018 2:45 AM

Jul 2015
nicethings said:
PsychoticDave said:

There used to be a site that’d test your disgust mechanism by showing you grotesque video after grotesque video, in which you’d basically have to try and reach the “end” or quit when you were considerably grossed out. I don’t remember what it was called, though.

If I remember correctly, it was the BME Olympics or something along those lines, right?
Jan 9, 2018 2:47 AM
Jul 2018
PsychoticDave said:
nicethings said:

If I remember correctly, it was the BME Olympics or something along those lines, right?

I think so. If not something similar.
Jan 9, 2018 2:54 AM

Jul 2015
nicethings said:
PsychoticDave said:

I think so. If not something similar.

BME Pain Olympics. I was one word off. Good ole days when the internet wasn't such a pussy.
Jan 9, 2018 4:46 AM

Apr 2017
Skittles said:
Good riddance I'd say.

What riddance?

In these day and age being a scumbag will probably boost your career if anything.
http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/05/logan-paul-actually-gained-subscribers-amidst-suicide-forest-video-controversy-7205812/
Jan 9, 2018 5:32 AM

Jul 2009
zodd0 said:
Skittles said:
Good riddance I'd say.

What riddance?

In these day and age being a scumbag will probably boost your career if anything.
http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/05/logan-paul-actually-gained-subscribers-amidst-suicide-forest-video-controversy-7205812/

Just plain disgusting, but I honestly shouldn't been surprised knowing there are many people out there who get a kick out of his style of "humor". Sigh lol.
Jan 9, 2018 9:12 AM

Aug 2007
Skittles said:
zodd0 said:

What riddance?

Just plain disgusting, but I honestly shouldn't been surprised knowing there are many people out there who get a kick out of his style of "humor". Sigh lol.

Read my other posts. You don't actually give a shit. You'll forget about this soon enough.
Jan 9, 2018 11:47 PM

Mar 2015

pretty interesting, since japan itself considering showing dead bodies on public is a taboo....

http://fpcj.jp/en/useful-en/wjn-en/p=5678/
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 11, 2018 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
Buckley of adoseofbuckley satirized him in a recent video too

I love seeing people get their asses handed to them on a silver platter.
Jan 11, 2018 1:04 PM

Apr 2017
I called it, we'd all be collectively mad at net neutrality for like a week then forget about it and be mad at a different thing until the next thing comes up
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Jan 11, 2018 3:59 PM

May 2015
-Kaiser- said:
I called it, we'd all be collectively mad at net neutrality for like a week then forget about it and be mad at a different thing until the next thing comes up

Well, after the FCC vote on the 14th, what was there left to talk about? It was basically a waiting game to see what Congress was going to do.

Jan 11, 2018 5:03 PM
Oct 2017
I didn't even know who this guy was before all of this.
Jan 11, 2018 5:07 PM

Sep 2017
Don't forget their fanbases.
They're the scum fuelling their ego.
Jan 12, 2018 11:33 AM

Jan 2013
Meh.
People exploit dead bodies all the time. I'll play with the testicles of a dead man for med school and several artists I know will find a random corpse and hack it up into pieces to make a modern art exhibit.

I'm pretty sure most of the hate occurred not because he exploited a dead body but because he's Logan Paul. Which is a pretty easy figure to hate.
Jan 12, 2018 12:57 PM

Jul 2015
First of all..these are YouTard stars, and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Actually, You Tube will probably delete this video and suspend the Paul's channels, meaning, the can be kicked of You Tube.
There are a lot of video uploaders on YouTard that are either the scum of the Earth, or just plain stupid, or both!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.