Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2017 5:58 PM

Feb 2010
I was smiling the whole time. The ending was so sweet. I'll be looking for the OVA.
One of my favs of 2017 along with Mahoutsukai no Yome.

It has a natural pace and overall was very enjoyable to watch (plus Morioka-san ♥) - 9/10.
hrmniDec 8, 2017 6:05 PM
Dec 8, 2017 5:59 PM
Jul 2015
Ziirf said:
Wont fool myself into saying it is a master piece of an anime, but to me it was the hidden gem of the season, the one anime I didn't expect but it delivered more than most. I am sad to see it end, yet happy as to how it ended. With a biased rating i will give it 9/10 instead of an 8, solely because I am a sucker for nerdy romances with a conclusion.
OMG THIS. I was debating between an 8 or 9 but the fact that it actually had a conclusion and progression was beautiful. It didn't really leave us hanging instead it just made us want more. I can't say I'm completely satisfied but the pacing, personalities, and romance was fantastic. Loved it for sure ♡
Dec 8, 2017 6:05 PM

Nov 2011
Alright so they are 100% accurate. Ladies we prefer oversized hoodies!!!! It makes you look way cuter then we already think you are! Hoodies, Sports jersey's whatever, it works for some reason, and I'd say most prefer it over getting dolled up. thats separate though, lets get onto the episode.

Morioko thanking the washing machine had me crying!
I liked how she was checking out the computer as well, I feel like if that happened in real life it would be the same. Like "Oh man this is Sora's computer...COOL!" But like them cooking and cleaning together was super adorable.
Then Sakurai wiping away the tears!!!! BRO!!!! so freaking good!
I am so glad he walked her home, I was screaming "DUDE SAKURAI CHASE AFTER HER!!!!"

I liked how Moriko could use her online world to push herself forward in the real world as well. Events like that can definitely change someones views on life for the better. I expected her to slip or break her heel but my man Sakurai caught her! So good.

I am actually happy they didnt kiss. You gotta remember they only have been with each other two or maybe three times? Let's let the dating run its course. Take it slow!

btw heres a full of Moriko is the oversized clothes. You're welcome.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 8, 2017 6:12 PM

Jan 2010
such a charming and adorable ending ♥︎

Back when I saw the poster of this anime and read that it involved MMO I wasn't expecting much of it (after all gaming is a common theme nowadays in anime). But it sure grabbed my attention after watching the first episode, I was eagerly waiting each week for a new episode!

though I would've loved it if we got more exposition on the true identities and stories of the other characters in the guild -like Kanbe and Lilac-

the anime was very light hearted and I'm looking forward to watch the special episode
I'd give it 9/10
Dec 8, 2017 6:17 PM
Mar 2009
Benched watched it today all I can say I want more I wanna some them tell each other that they love each other also wanna see more in-game also I wanna do who the other guild members look like IRL I don't care give me 3 more season. This is is my favorite anime this year to be honest. I saw my self so much in it.
Dec 8, 2017 6:21 PM

Oct 2017
Hey, guys. I forgot something. Does someone have the full ED of the show? Can't find it anywhere.
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
Dec 8, 2017 6:23 PM

Jul 2013
why no backstoryyy XD
It was still cute though
ChentoDec 8, 2017 6:27 PM
Dec 8, 2017 6:27 PM

Apr 2013
tlato_but said:
Hey, guys. I forgot something. Does someone have the full ED of the show? Can't find it anywhere.

Nyaa.si:

(edited because Copyright)
Dec 8, 2017 6:29 PM

May 2016
That title wad misleading though. I was expecting something like more R18 lol. It was great a series overall. They sre cute couples, they perfectly match each other imo.

Dec 8, 2017 6:47 PM
Feb 2017
Pretty sad the show is only 10 episodes. It was a really cute and enjoyable show, one of the better shows this season. This episode was really good though, the awkward moments between the two of them being the introverts they are were really cute
Dec 8, 2017 6:49 PM

Oct 2012
Hmpf.

The episode would be good if they actually acted for their age... instead they felt more like middle-schoolers and the amount of SD was abyssmal. All the cockblocking tropes in this episode (dryer, playing boys etc.) were annoying as hell. It was cute in a way and I'm glad they ended together but it was hardly satisying end and not really good episode for the series closure.

We still don't know:
- why Morioka quitted her job in the first place, why she had the trauma?
- if she ever gets some job again
- if they'll all ever meet on MMO get together IRL
- and Lilac, Pokotarou and Himeralda's real players were hardly explored.

Therefore I simply can't rate higher because the series didn't come full circle in the end. We can hope for OVA but that's just standalone thing. Or it it?

I was actually prepared to rate even as high as 9 if the ending was perfect but sadly it wasn't, I had to lower my final vote. Still, it was very good series.

7/10
Mich666Dec 8, 2017 7:18 PM
Dec 8, 2017 7:04 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Noo it finally ended. I want more Lily and MoriMori. At least they held hands at the end so it's good to see that they are finally going out.
Koiwai really was the star of the show as well, the pillar of support imo for both of them.
Overall I wish it gets a season 2, i'd be happy to see more backstory for both of them.
8/10

Dec 8, 2017 7:39 PM

Jun 2013
Koiwai mvp this season

The two lovebirds still socially awkward but they held hands finally. She tripped lmao that was funny as hell. One special left :(
9/10 great op great show great ed, everything about this show is just great.
Dec 8, 2017 8:16 PM

Aug 2014
Back to romance cliches. Middle school as fuck. I'll forgive it some for the hand-holding.
Sieg Zeon!
Dec 8, 2017 8:18 PM

Dec 2015
Cute, wholesome and lovely anime.
Dec 8, 2017 8:39 PM
Apr 2015
Got me smiling throughout the season. 9/10 for me!! Short, and sweet.
Dec 8, 2017 8:50 PM

Sep 2016
Not really what I was expecting for the finale, I was expecting more to be honest but I guess can just settle with that.

Why are they so embarrassed about every single thing? It's funny lol.

I don't like the "interrupted at the perfect moment" cliche shit tho.

Overall is still pretty good tho 8/10
Dec 8, 2017 8:58 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
This was a very nice way to end the show. It was full of cute and fluffy moments as usual. I like how even though it's little, the relationship between Moriko and Sakurai is now something that pretty starting to show with each of them wanting to better themselves for the other.

Very fun watch overall.
Dec 8, 2017 8:59 PM

Jan 2013
i came in expecting lots of laughs..turns out to be a lil cute.
gonna hafta wait for the special next week hopefully see if they progress

ya know, that one girl in the guild never got out of the classroom all series
Dec 8, 2017 9:27 PM

Jan 2015
JUST LIKE THAT? The awkward moment between them only last that longer? I want more of that "event". Please a chance for second season to be announced.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 8, 2017 9:43 PM

Nov 2013
Her talking to the clothes drier was adorable and funny. And it almost ruined Sakurai's chance.

Their MMO selves running in the opposite direction in the reflection in the last scene was a nice touch.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 8, 2017 9:43 PM
Jan 2017
luigi-dude said:
An "okay" ending, I won't lie and say the ending wasn't cute, it was and I'm glad Mori and Sakurai are together.... but we didn't get a kiss which loses a point. What's worse is that we could have HAD one, we could have had the development necessary for a kiss if the show didn't drag its ass with a useless attempt at love triangle drama from episodes 4-7. Koiwai turns out to be a bro which means 3 episodes of skirting around the issue, date prep, and the dates were wasted time.

While I do agree episodes 4-7 did drag a bit for those exact reasons, if you look at the characters we are dealing with (incredibly awkward neet/shut-in Morimori and modest/shy Sakurai) it actually makes more sense that the story and "love triangle drama" played out the way it did. at least, that's how I saw it :D but I agree, those episodes it drag on just a bit
Dec 8, 2017 10:10 PM

Nov 2009
The rare case of romance with comedy done right. 8/10
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 8, 2017 10:43 PM
Sep 2016
Omg its now over :( Wishing now for a second season pleaseee

It was funny how she replied to the washing machine. That last part was so freaking cute.
Dec 8, 2017 10:46 PM

Dec 2016
Felt like the bottom kinda dropped out the last two episodes and it took a freefall. I was hoping it would focus more on the online part than real life, like it was earlier in the series.

Felt like some of the characters i wouldve liked to learn more about they didnt focus on at all (Kanbe and Lilac). Also still dont know who the fuck Nico is.

Still enjoyed it mostly though, it was something fresh and relatable so 7/10
Dec 8, 2017 10:57 PM
Jul 2016
I love this series and the VAs. They sound good during awkward moments I really love them!

The story is pretty simple but, it has very entertaining execution.
Dec 8, 2017 11:09 PM

Apr 2010
Dec 8, 2017 11:15 PM

Mar 2011
Its really a good series...too bad though that the manga is still on-going(one of the reason why the tv series is short I guess) but there is a little chance of it being continue since the author pretty much stopped doing the manga for quite a while now

Dec 9, 2017 12:05 AM

Aug 2012
Sweet ending.
That was satisfying than I expected. I thought this is gonna disappoint me because its only have 10 episode but they end it better than I expected

9/10 enjoyable short series.
Dec 9, 2017 12:22 AM

Sep 2015
I can't believe this one fell under my radar for most of the season, I'm so happy I picked it up now !

Good comedy with good characters, that was really enjoyable overall. These two are so cute together despite their social awkwardness
Would have been a 9 if the ending was a bit less cliché, but it's still a solid 8 for me.
Dec 9, 2017 12:31 AM

May 2015
So sweet! And I'm glad Sakurai didn't rush it. Take it slow and build it up from there. One of the more upbeat anime of Fall 2017. A great watch that is a lot of fun. Now we wait for the special...

And somebody gif the chibi moment when Sakurai was wiping Mori's tears!
Dec 9, 2017 12:36 AM
Nov 2015
Cliché romance plot done right. Definitely a good ride. Solid 7/10.
Dec 9, 2017 12:37 AM
Aug 2017
The episode was funny and pretty enjoyable sor of preparing diner as a couple but being to embarrassed to have a up holding conversations plus the over exaggerating for every small thing pus falling in sakura's love confession and at the very end how morimori almost fell and sakurai saved her plus i loved how their ingame characters were watching them from a far while they walked together just felt like a nice touch.
Dec 9, 2017 1:19 AM
Dec 2012
What a simple but surprisingly entertaining story.
Dec 9, 2017 1:40 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
For those that think it's bad because its like a middle school story: Maybe it felt like that because they are both adults who have little to no experience with romantic relationships and don't know how to handle that churning feeling inside their chest? They did just meet each other irl.

Okay, so when's season 2? xD This anime was so entertaining and fun to watch; I can't remember when was the last time I was laughing and smiling so much over an anime. I think it's probably one of the best romance anime I've ever watched.
Dec 9, 2017 2:02 AM

Jun 2016
Wow, I actually teared up a bit when they started holding hands and the window reflection showed their game personas.

Really enjoyed this anime, sad that it only got the 10 episode treatment. Excited for the special. 9/10
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Dec 9, 2017 2:02 AM
Jul 2018
damn cockblockers everywhere

8/10
Dec 9, 2017 2:11 AM

Feb 2017
What i absolutely adored about this show was Morioka-san's character. She's awesome, a very endearing and inspiring lady. That probably has something to do with the fact that she and i are about 90% similar. I related a lot to her character and felt genuinely attached to her. She's the kind of character, one can't help but feel a loving concern for.
I also loved how this anime portrayed how real life is for otakus/NEETs/introverts or anyone suffering from social unease.
I liked how she became more and more confident, since at first she suffer from such a low self-esteem, yet now thanks to meeting the right people in her life, she embraced herself.

It's such a feel good anime, it was fluffy and heart-warming, romantic/touching at times. It was overall quite a lovely experience. :)

I loved the last episode, esp when they held hands. I appreciated how the writers didn't push the romance, and allowed it to develop slowly but surely. It was indeed, a cute and sweet ending. I'd love to watch a second season. :3
noufa_kisakiDec 9, 2017 2:20 AM
" I and the public know What all schoolchildren learn,
Those to whom evil was done Do evil in return " W. H. Auden

Dec 9, 2017 2:17 AM
Oct 2017
wingman whisphered something to sakurai. i wonder what was that all about? a rubber?
Dec 9, 2017 2:19 AM

Feb 2017
DayDream_Dog said:
the interactions between Sakurai and Mori never cease to make me laugh, they are just so awkward and cute XD Also, I screamed when they were coCKBLOCKED BY THAT FUCKING DRYER!! >.< THEY COULD OF AT LEAST HUGGED BUT UGGHHHH (눈_눈) *inhale* that damn dryer, i will dismantle it with my bare hands I swear

on a more serious note, Mori's development throughout this whole series was incredibly inspiring and I'm glad she's happier with herself in the real world ^-^

Koiwai-San is the best wingman ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (I wanna know what he said to make Sakurai blush XD) and the scene with their MMO reflections seeing them off at the end was a charming way to end the episode (っ>ω<ς )

my only complaint about the series is that we did not get to see a lot with the other characters both in game and in the real world T-T but despite this, the story fulfilled its main purpose with Mori's character arch and Sakurai/lily's role in such development, so lack of expansion on minor side characters doesn't really affect the quality of this anime imo.

great series; 9/10 in my book, will recommend to a friend and will most definitely watch again!!
Your stated in your comment everything i was thinking about . LOL that dryer must be destroyed! You forgot to mention that scene when he confessed but she couldn't hear him xD They form such a lovely awkward couple though :3
" I and the public know What all schoolchildren learn,
Those to whom evil was done Do evil in return " W. H. Auden

Dec 9, 2017 2:37 AM

Jun 2017
Well done. I went in expecting another Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? (that was long!), but got something way exceeding expectations.

That said, the finale was quite disappointing compared to the rest of the series. I already knew they wouldn't flesh out the side characters, since the source material never delved that far before it went on indefinite hiatus, but this was just anticlimatic, and half the episode felt like it was dragging.

Nevertheless, well done!
Dec 9, 2017 2:57 AM

Sep 2011
Finally over. I was expecting more but I guess that's how should it end.
Dec 9, 2017 3:07 AM

Jun 2016
I wish I'll see more of romance shows with characters like Sakurai and Moriko that are not annoying as fuck. Though, this show has a lot of cliche, I still enjoyed it so much because of the interesting characters (Moriko, Sakurai, and Koiwai-san). This is like a second Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun for me. Even though, there's a romance tag (suddenly there's one lmao), it's still more of a comedy for me.

Your typical romance where the MCs still haven't told they like each other. Hehe. Heck, I won't mind in this anime because I really love Sakurai x Moriko. Glad Moriko got over her depression (you can see the signs throughout the show), and now she has someone who will accept her who she is and will always be there to support her in the form of Sakurai, and of course Koiwai, too, to ship them together. Haha. I really enjoyed this anime.

Thanks for the laugh and making me lose my shit because of Sakurai x Moriko. Haha.

It was an alright final episode, so 7/10. :)

P.S. I wish we get to know more about the guild members. We saw their true identity, but this show focused more on Sakurai x Moriko which was a little bit of a downer for me.
TheDoggoneGirlDec 9, 2017 9:15 AM

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 9, 2017 3:16 AM

Jan 2012
For the record I'm aware there's an extra 11th episode that just came out but that will have to wait for subs so I'll just give final thoughts here. Well this was a pretty strong series. No further proof really needed than the fact that I literally watched all of it in under 10 hours just now and pretty much in one sitting now that I think of it. I am a bit salty we didn't at least get a kiss between this 28 and 30 year old, but oh well. I mean c'mon, we got that from kids half their age with Tsuki ga Kirei! Well, I guess it fits their characters though, and progress was made. Between those 2 shows 2017 turned out to have some surprisingly strong romance anime. Dare I say some of the best I've ever seen? And I haven't even gotten to watching The Ancient Magus Bride adaptation yet! But I digress...I really enjoyed this. I found it very easy to get emotionally invested/wrapped up in. I would certainly watch more if it came. Strong 8/10. Oh, and Koiwai turned out to be the best wingman I've seen in an anime since Suna from My Love Story!! :D
Dec 9, 2017 4:15 AM

Mar 2015
It's funny how relatable this anime and Morioka is to me, currently being a NEET myself and having played MMOs for the past couple of years. When she said she wants to better herself for Sakurai so that he wouldn't be embarrassed being with her and also so that she wouldn't be embarrassed being with him, it just hit me so much that I had to write something here. That's kind of the reason why I never wanna bother bettering myself right now, even though it's the right thing to do in this situation. I'd prefer dedicating all the effort to better myself for that special someone, and let her see me become someone who's worthy of her because she's that special to me than try and be better all by myself just so someone would maybe end up liking me.

Sad to see this go as soon as it did, was the show I was most looking forward to every week. A solid 9/10 for me.

Even if the future awaiting me is so bright that it's blinding,
If I'm to face it alone, there's no real meaning in it.. ♫♫

Dec 9, 2017 4:16 AM

Apr 2017
The finale was great even though Moriko and Sakurai didn't confess their feelings toward each other. They're old enough to do romance but it's okay to maintain that kind of relationship. I am going to miss this show. It's very cute. It was started between the friendship of Yuki and Harth until to the next game characters, Lily and Hayashi. I would give it 8 over 10!
Dec 9, 2017 4:34 AM

Oct 2015
awww 3 more episode and we might see their marriage. If it ending here, I like this ending more. Sakuirai hand holding awww that was pretty ballsy. Love this series and couple, both online and offline. 8/10 for being such heart-warming series!

S2 when?
rizuxizuDec 9, 2017 4:42 AM
Dec 9, 2017 5:00 AM
Dec 2017
Why do these 30 year olds act like 16 year olds ~.~.
Dec 9, 2017 5:18 AM
Dec 2016
The perfect moment for a kiss, and the dryer had to ruin it xD
With how the flow was going, like the children interrupting Sakurai's confession, I wasn't really expecting an ending where they come together (romantically) but they're out DATING! and HOLDING hands!!!
Now all that's left is the Special Ep 11 :)
Dec 9, 2017 5:37 AM

Oct 2017
The FINAL EPISODEeeeee
It's great.
This show is really cute. It's like adults being cute with each other.
And so much interruptions.
Mo.. Sa.. dryer interrupted
... children interrupted
Also, NO KISSSS :(
But, still great!
Signature removed.AGAIN.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

178 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

186 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

155 by Forum »»
Feb 15, 8:23 AM

» The kind of ending I really hate

mufarari - Feb 7

4 by Musanka »»
Feb 9, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2017

121 by Archean-Return »»
Jan 25, 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.