Forum Settings
Forums

Are males in reality dense as in many anime?

New
Nov 27, 2017 11:58 AM
Teto

Sep 2017
Are males in reality dense?

I don't actually know, may be or may be not. I don't think i'm am anyway.

What do you guys think. Are males in reality dense as males in many anime?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 27, 2017 11:59 AM
Sep 2017
Depends on, me for instance not really.
Nov 27, 2017 12:00 PM
Jul 2018
Yuki_10 said:

I don't think i'm am anyway.

Well, you made this thread. So let's agree to disagree.
Nov 27, 2017 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
man. if i had a harem my dick would be swollen by now.

Sep 2009
Humans in general, are that stupid. After all, it's entertainment that's consumed by humans.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.

Nov 2016
Depending the circumstamces and my mood I can be dense too,but not rom/com harem MC level.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 27, 2017 12:03 PM

Oct 2013
Ive been told several times girls are into me but I've never noticed it

Also now that I think back to first grade there was a girl who confessed her feelings to me and I didn't understand her when she said she liked me more than as a friend
Nov 27, 2017 12:04 PM
Jun 2016
Romance wise yeah I am :> Mostly because I'm wanting to be 90%+ sure before I misunderstand a situation heh, I've played alot of story chats where my char will have someone that likes him, and practically takes a boot to the head to catch on heh.
Nov 27, 2017 12:06 PM

Apr 2015
Deknijff said:

Same here, and some were girls I would have actually piped

Nov 27, 2017 12:10 PM
Aug 2016
Well, just take a look at some people on AD and you've got yourself the answer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nov 27, 2017 12:13 PM

Jun 2013
Deknijff said:
This happened to me a lot when I was younger, sometimes I wish I had a time machine to go back and fix things. Then "old me" wouldn't be so dense.

Nov 27, 2017 12:16 PM

Oct 2013
fruits_punch95 said:
Deknijff said:
Every time someone told me a girl showed interest in me its always been girls I couldn't even picture that they'd be interested in me
Raiden said:
Deknijff said:
This happened to me a lot when I was younger, sometimes I wish I had a time machine to go back and fix things. Then "old me" wouldn't be so dense.
I would use the time machine for better things honestly xD
Nov 27, 2017 12:19 PM
Haruna Sairenji

Jan 2017
I was dense asf until I turned 13/14.
Nov 27, 2017 12:21 PM

Aug 2016
Damn right, we are all idiots tbh.

:)
ffs
Nov 27, 2017 12:23 PM

Jun 2013
Deknijff said:
fruits_punch95 said:
Every time someone told me a girl showed interest in me its always been girls I couldn't even picture that they'd be interested in me
Raiden said:
I would use the time machine for better things honestly xD
Well I for one would love to see how my life would turn out to be, had I done things differently (especially my love life).
Nov 27, 2017 12:27 PM

Jun 2016
Yuki_10 said:

I don't actually know, may be or may be not. I don't think i'm am anyway.

What do you guys think. Are males in reality dense as males in many anime?

If anything they would be to nervous to act on their feelings and that's why they don't make a move.

Or maybe they don't share the same feelings, who knows
Nov 27, 2017 12:36 PM

Feb 2010
Hey_Taka-tin_Hey said:
Yuki_10 said:

I don't think i'm am anyway.

Well, you made this thread. So let's agree to disagree.

pretty much what I came to say so let me just +1
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 27, 2017 12:42 PM

Jun 2010
I don't think males are that dense.

Don't misunderstand embarrassed with dense.
Nov 27, 2017 12:48 PM

Apr 2017
The title should be "are males in reality dense as much as harem MCs ?"

There is no such thing as a harem MC in reality so I don't know how to answer you.

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Nov 27, 2017 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
S-quare22 said:

There is no such thing as a harem MC in reality so I don't know how to answer you.

He probably just meant people that are just dense in general.

OT: I've met some friends that are actually THAT dense to be honest (Harem MC level dense). So yeah, they do exist.
Nov 27, 2017 1:12 PM

Nov 2012
S-quare22 said:

Girl, when I was in middle school and high school I was so dense that Yuuki Rito would look like a ladies man in comparison. Didn't help that most girls were not attractive and annoying af
Nov 27, 2017 1:23 PM

Nov 2014
I am and am not cause i can see it at times and other times i cannot.

For example years ago my cousin tried hooking me up with this one ugly ass girl and was kinda manly, obviously not my type but he kept trying to push her on me and i wasn't having it plus she was under age at the time(i was 19 she was 16). Eventually i told her i was not interested and liked somebody else which was true (didn't work out btw) and she moved on to which case i never saw her ever again to this day.

Another time which was 6 years ago a childhood friend of mine confessed to me and was all over me more than usual, and i never even noticed through the years she was into me like that so i guess i am dense.

I always saw her as a close friend (she's an irl loli too) but nothing more than that oh she also had somewhat of a mustache which drove me nuts as that's a no no for me. I at one point that summer had the chance to hook up with her as she was on top of me and shit but i didn't do anything cause i wanted to keep the friendship as it was besides she had a boyfriend at the time even though that ended badly later that summer.

I had some shit from my friends about the boyfriend part saying so what? but i'm old fashioned and i hate cheaters so i wasn't about to do that to some dude. Anyways she later accepted my feelings and never tried advancing on me like that again although she still is very friendly and close with me to this day so it's almost like nothing happen about the confession that summer.
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Nov 27, 2017 1:30 PM
Jul 2018
If you think all anime depicts males as “dense”, you’re clearly watching the wrong series.
Nov 27, 2017 1:31 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
I don't know if I'm dense or not because I can't recall a time where I would've had the opportunity to see if I was. Maybe that's a telltale sign that I am, idk. Then again I've never had girls swarming me either, I'm too fucking short and I'd imagine most girls wouldn't want to date a guy who they are probably taller than.

Fuckin' 168cm. They card me every time I buy cigarettes or beer even though I'm almost 21 years old. Even when I have had the same lady at the register most of the time since I always go to the same place >_> I hate that woman.

Then again, the other half is that I just never really paid attention to these things because of a lack of interest in school. I'm not going to go trying to pick up girls at work, either, given my line of work. Getting out and about doesn't appeal, either.

Nov 27, 2017 1:32 PM

Mar 2014
being a girl I can't say for certain, but it's unlikely that real people can reach the level of romcom/harem MC retardation
Nov 27, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2014
I'm a little of both. I've caught on to signs of multiple girls liking me before. It's all in the details, such as their wording, or their tendency to do something for you, or the subtle attentiveness.

However, there was this one girl I liked that was impossible to read. Her resting face is expressionless, so it's hard to tell anything when she talks or if she's joking. There was a bunch of mixed signals. I believe she was never into me, though.

Overall, it depends on both people; the one "sending the signals" and the one "receiving the signals." Every person is different, some more flirty than others, so you can't really assume the same signal applies.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 27, 2017 1:44 PM

Jan 2009
How dense are we talking about here?
Half-naked girl literally throws herself at him and the guy still doesn't get it.
Or
The girl never says it, but gives more/less obvious hints and the guy doesn't get it.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Nov 27, 2017 1:49 PM

Oct 2013
Manaban said:
I'm not going to go trying to pick up girls at work, either, given my line of work.
who knows
maybe if you try picking up girls at your work place you'll finally find that Jiangshi girl of your dreams
go full Sankarea
Nov 27, 2017 2:02 PM

Aug 2013
It's a combination of both men being oblivious and women being shy and once in a while the other way around.

When you're young it doesn't make you dumb to be too caught up in life and on the move so much to not notice how a girl's eyes can say a lot more than her words. And it's not the worst thing in the world to be hesitant but it does cut off opportunities for even friendship sometimes.
Nov 27, 2017 2:07 PM

Feb 2010
Fo said:
how a girl's eyes can say a lot more than her words.

That kinda sounds like what a rapist would say. 'Her words were saying no, but her eyes were saying yes, I swear!' :>

I'm just kidding but it does sound like dangerous 'no doesn't have to mean no' territory. I don't think actually trusting the words of another person over whatever you interpret into their eyes should count es being dense. It's the fault of the person not saying what they really think or feel in such a situation.
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 27, 2017 2:11 PM

Feb 2015
But not all male MCs are dense though. Are you perhaps saying that all anime is Ecchi/fanservice centered?

Then perhaps all females are tsunderes so the World are balanced that way
Nov 27, 2017 2:19 PM

Mar 2017
Yes and no? A lot of bad things can happen from a simple misunderstanding. It's much easier and safer for a guy to want to hear something directly.

For myself, as i'm incredibly shy, i'm not used to being approached or confessed to openly. So chances are the fact that someone likes me, would be near last on my list of things they're trying to say/how they feel. I guess that could be defined under dense? Oh well, such is life.
What's your rush now? Everyone will have his day to die.
Nov 27, 2017 2:37 PM

Oct 2017
some are. Personally I'd like to think I could notice things and act accordingly as long as these signs are actually clear and not conflicting.....but what irl female actually is clear about anything when they talk?

Nov 27, 2017 2:43 PM

Aug 2016
Maybe? Sometimes I pretend I don't notice any development because it might turn into a hassle.

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Nov 27, 2017 2:58 PM

Nov 2016
Well girls not that direct in real life exact opposite so its not a good way to compare.Personally i think im dense too when i look back i definetely missed some obvious hints& signals but nothing near to harem mc i dont think anyone can be that dense.
Nov 27, 2017 3:05 PM

Sep 2015
I'm dense in my own way I'm abnormally sensitive so i end up blotting stuff out. In the end I might as well be dense.
Nov 27, 2017 3:11 PM
Apr 2016
Those series are aimed at 13-14 year olds, and they have no idea what they are doing in regards to the oposite sex, or, anything really. When i was that age i wasnt so dense but i probably looked like that from the outside because i avoided girls, since i was no interested in them whatsoever. And now that im interested i have 0 chances of having relationships, what irony.
Nov 27, 2017 3:16 PM

Oct 2017
It’s good to be dense when you’re young. Any girl that comes onto you isn’t worth your time. 95% chance of being a whore and cheating on you. Don’t waste your time on them. Find the girl that doesn’t put her self out, get married, then have sex with her.

Nov 27, 2017 3:19 PM

Sep 2017
That depends on the trait of the male. Some are dense some are not.
Nov 27, 2017 3:42 PM

Jun 2015
You'd be surprised. I see many instances of blatant flirting and when I tell my friends "dude, that girl was hitting on you" they are really unaware.
Nov 27, 2017 3:44 PM

Apr 2017
yup totally.

one time I was on my knees proposing to this chick and she took it the wrong way and started hugging me. Like bitch get off alls I did was propose.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ πš–πšŠπš•'𝚜 π™³π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™²πšƒπ™Έπš…π™΄ πš›πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜πš˜πš—
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ π™³π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™²πšƒπ™Έπš…π™΄ πš‹πš˜πš˜πš™ !
πš’ πš πš’πš•πš• πšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš’πš‹πšŽπš› πš›πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜πš˜πš— !
Nov 27, 2017 4:14 PM
Oct 2016
i mean yh they could be a little dense at times but Animes do exaggerate at it tbh
Nov 27, 2017 5:13 PM
Jan 2015
I hope no one is actually at kamijou Touma's level of density tbh
My Queens

Nov 27, 2017 6:12 PM

Sep 2015
art imitates reality. i think you can infer what that means
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher
Nov 27, 2017 10:04 PM

Dec 2015
I guess I am, but I don't know if I'm THAT dense.
Nov 27, 2017 10:22 PM

Aug 2014
ConstantDenial said:
man. if i had a harem my dick would be swollen by now.

Your wish mate.
Irl you cannot do it unless the other girls agree and all of them including you could support the financials.

Well it does possible but in my experience having a "harem" in highschool make everything much more awkward and dense is practically the way to remove the awkwardness.
Though i am not dense like those harem stereotype or retarded MC.
My experience is something my similiar to Kodaka from Haganai(Boku wa Tomodachi have Sukunai).
Nov 27, 2017 10:23 PM

Apr 2011
Is this really a question. Sure, there are dense people, but not even close to the amount shown in your typical harem anime.
Nov 27, 2017 10:25 PM

Nov 2009
Makes are dense, but anime takes it to an extreme. Very few men are turning down a D cup chick begging for the D on some “This isn’t right! I want to get to know you first” bullshit
Nov 27, 2017 10:27 PM

Oct 2015
Well, I can't love anyone but my waifu sooooooooo

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Nov 28, 2017 12:45 AM

Sep 2017
Not in the slightest lmao back when I was in high school if a girl threw herself at me I was on it in a heartbeat. Some guys in anime will turn down the most impossible opportunity with a girl for some dumb reason or other.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Are European anime settings easier to get into!!!

Afriendlypaw - 4 hours ago

11 by FanofAction »»
3 seconds ago

» 🌟Anime Questionnaire 2024 v1🌟

GoatPieceLuffy - Yesterday

13 by UberBat »»
26 seconds ago

» How do you react to getting spoiled? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - May 15

57 by DarkShame2 »»
2 minutes ago

» Thoughts on NA?

lezbifriends - Yesterday

14 by ColourWheel »»
3 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9111 by jorel262 »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.