Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2017 7:40 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chapter number ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY! It's quite an achievement for a shoujo manga!

For the first time Tao looked like more than just a figure head. And Lili, as lovely as ever, is back! And she had the obstinate Kouren captured by Ayura and Tetora to be treated! And Hak gives a death glare to Su-won! And that schemer Kye-sook is gonna do things his way! And the adorable four dragons are recovering! And peace between the two nations looms at large!

But all of these are overshadowed because Yona finds a certain ex-general at the end of dawn!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 21, 2017 11:04 PM

Apr 2008
Since it seems there will be consequences to Yona's actions in this arc, like the Fire tribe beacon I suppose it is at least worth checking if they will be tackled in an interesting way and this manga will get any better after this arc, which was the weakest one so far or if it continues to go on the path when Yona relies more on luck than abilities, which when it comes to politics are non-existent, to solve problems and maybe becomes the Queen of Lucky Coincidences.

Yeah, it seems there might be some cheesy shoujo jealousy. Let’s hope it will not last long.
"The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or all forehead, or something horrid. Look at the successful men in any of the learned professions. How perfectly hideous they are! Except, of course, in the Church. But then in the Church they don't think. A bishop keeps on saying at the age of eighty what he was told to say when he was a boy of eighteen, and as a natural consequence he always looks absolutely delightful."
Nov 22, 2017 9:19 AM

Mar 2012
The arc is over finally.
It was not the best in my opinion but at least, Yutaka is alive I'm jealous of his hair tho.
Kye-Sook is very suspicious since beginning. He is scheming something now.
Hak manages to stay calm despite of giving a death stare to Soowon.

I hope the manga will get better from this point on.
After 150 chapters, I start to doubt. :/
Do not worry, be happy ~
Nov 22, 2017 2:50 PM

Aug 2015
I don't understand why people didn't like this arc. This is what it means to evolve. Personally, I find it to be one of the best arcs in the manga! Yona is finally taking the situation into her own hands! She makes use of the allies she's been gathering, she even dares to come out of hiding and ascertain that she is not dead at all, like people had been thinking, and uses even that in order for her purpose to be achieved! She becomes stronger and stronger and it shows! Not only that but we see another facet of the dragons' powers and we get to know more interesting characters that manage to make us sad when they die... Seriously, even in terms of romance, this arc has the first kiss of the main couple. Can someone explain why this arc is boring in comparison to the previous ones?
Vas13Nov 22, 2017 9:45 PM
Nov 22, 2017 9:26 PM

Nov 2007
Vas13 said:
Can someone explain why this arc is boring in comparison to the previous ones?

I know what you mean. The arc was far from boring because of Yona's development. It was a bit dragged on but calling it boring is a stretch. In fact, the popularity of the manga went up during this arc in Japan. I think the development on the romance front aside, it's Yona's ability to influence people that showcased how powerful as a person she has become has been more appreciated amongst Japanese readers.

During this arc, she achieved things on her own without the help from the dragons or Hak. Her ability to persuade both Kouren and Su-won for talks showed her ever growing influence. But things could have gone completely out of her hands if the assassination plot for Kouren became successful. In that aspect, she was actually lucky. The only disappointment for me in this arc was how the four dragons got captured. It only made the situation worse for Yona so she had to take action which she did by asking Kouren to give her the chance to negotiate with Su-won.

Off Topic: I have noticed that Su-won is pretty popular amongst non-japanese readers. Hak has basically all but destroyed the polls conducted in Hana to Yume magazine to this date winning them by landslides.

To put it into perspective with other long running manga:

Chihaya came first with Taichi and Arata coming second and third respectively (Arata got 88% of Taichi's votes) | BE.LOVE
Shirayuki came first with Zen and Obi coming second and third respectively (Obi got 85% of Zen's votes) | Lala DX
Hak came first with Yona and Jae-ha coming second and third respectively (Su-won got 13% of Hak's votes) | Hana to Yume

Since these polls are conducted on paperback magazines, they represent Japanese readers (I would say 99.9% of them).
Coronavirus.
Nov 22, 2017 11:29 PM

Apr 2008
Vas13 said:
I don't understand why people didn't like this arc. This is what it means to evolve. Personally, I find it to be one of the best arcs in the manga! Yona is finally taking the situation into her own hands! She makes use of the allies she's been gathering, she even dares to come out of hiding and ascertain that she is not dead at all, like people had been thinking, and uses even that in order for her purpose to be achieved! She becomes stronger and stronger and it shows! Not only that but we see another facet of the dragons' powers and we get to know more interesting characters that manage to make us sad when they die... Seriously, even in terms of romance, this arc has the first kiss of the main couple. Can someone explain why this arc is boring in comparison to the previous ones?

Yona being successful mostly due to having luck: Min-Soo overhearing important discussion between Su-won and Kye-Sook. No one noticing somehow that Min-soo disappears for days to go with her to the Fire tribe. The whole plan with beacon put Yona’s country at jeopardy, as Su-won wanting to help sends soldier to help the Fire tribe and this, if it were noticed by Li-Hazara, might have been the end of the non-aggression pact and Kouka might have ended up having two wars on both sides. It is something that should have been noticed by Li-Hazar as it is difficult to hide presence of so many soldiers.

Yona guessed correctly that Su-won will use the Water tribe, I will give her that, but a correct guess is not a plan. She then has the luck to be spotted in the right place of what must have been a long column of an army where Su-won and Lily were close enough to save her butt from Kye-Sook. And I don’t think that having Lily save her shows anything other than her luck, since Yona didn’t know that Lily is there and never intended to be rescued by Lily. It was pure coincidence and a sheer luck for Yona that Lily was in the right place at the right moment.

Then there are Yona’s ‘negotiations’, which in fact are negotiations in name only, since she negotiated absolutely nothing and just accepted Su-won’s offer.

And let us not forget about Gobi, the lamest villain and the most laughable challenge in this manga. Not only is he one-dimensional, but also he is so inept that his action are more of a help to Yona than a hindrance. First of all, it would have been much harder to convince Kouren to agree to peace negotiations, since she was not that interested and Yona made Kouren’s hatred bigger after telling her that Su-won killed Il. However, since Gobi appeared Yona was basically saved from consequences of this mistake.

Then Gobi starts to talk about gods in front of Su-won that allowed Su-won who doesn’t give a shit to score some points in Kouren’s eyes. Gobi made more good for making Kouren have an agreement with Su-won and changing her attitude towards him than Yona. I wonder how Yona would have dealt with the problem of Kouren’s hatred towards Su-won that was a serious obstacle to peace if Gobi didn’t exist and saved her from this trouble?

Not to mention the moment when she was saved from being hit by dozens of arrows by the shield made by the four dragons. This is another lucky coincidence, because she had no knowledge that such a thing exists and thus could not have planned or even bet that it would show up.

To sum it up, Yona relied much more on luck than abilities in this arc and the only time that Yona has a plan is when she goes to the Fire tribe. And there is nothing great about this plan, since it was a bad plan that endangered her own country.

I see no development for Yona in this arc. What I see is a string of lucky coincidences and the help of the lamest villain in this manga that allowed Yona to succeed and enjoy a diplomatic victory.

This is bad compared to previous arcs where Yona was enjoying success after putting an effort to learn something. For example, in Awa she was able to shot Kumji after putting an effort to learn archery and in the Water tribe arc she was able to do something thanks to learning swordsmanship, though it was not much and she still got injured.

It was boring, because it was boring to watch how Yona overcomes obstacles with her luck and that she is pretty much set to win no matter how far-fetched it is.
Lain666Dec 2, 2017 6:38 AM
"The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or all forehead, or something horrid. Look at the successful men in any of the learned professions. How perfectly hideous they are! Except, of course, in the Church. But then in the Church they don't think. A bishop keeps on saying at the age of eighty what he was told to say when he was a boy of eighteen, and as a natural consequence he always looks absolutely delightful."
Nov 25, 2017 11:07 PM
Mar 2009
Where can I read chapter 150 in English? Thanks!
Nov 27, 2017 6:12 AM
Nov 27, 2017 6:18 AM

Jan 2016
Wasn't there supposed to be an announcement in this chapter? Anyways it liked this arc, it was a bit dragged out but we saw Yona shine and we got development between Yona and Hak. Suu woon also played a minor role.

shanimebib said:

Chihaya came first with Taichi and Arata coming second and third respectively (Arata got 88% of Taichi's votes) | BE.LOVE
Shirayuki came first with Zen and Obi coming second and third respectively (Obi got 85% of Zen's votes) | Lala DX
Hak came first with Yona and Jae-ha coming second and third respectively (Su-won got 13% of Hak's votes) | Hana to Yume

I'm so glad to see Taichi getting the second spot over Arata!!!
Nov 27, 2017 7:10 AM
Sep 2015
it's finally over!!! idk if it's just me....but this arc took so (too) long that I lost interest in the middle of it. can't wait what's the next arc gonna be about!!!!!!
Nov 27, 2017 11:01 AM

Nov 2007
FireFistYK said:
Suu woon also played a minor role.

I don't think Su-won played a minor role. I mean the treaty wouldn't have been possible without him agreeing to it even though it was Yona who made the other party come to a settlement.

Off Topic:

FireFistYK said:
shanimebib said:

I'm so glad to see Taichi getting the second spot over Arata!!!

In the previous two official polls Arata got 69% and 76% of Taichi's total votes. Him getting 88% in the latest poll for someone who appears less than side characters like Sudou and Rion in the manga is pretty amazing. Suetsugu Yuki-sensei has been finally giving Arata a few chapters to give his character some development and thereby making him a more human character and he is already catching up fast with Chihaya and Taichi's popularity.
shanimebibNov 27, 2017 11:09 AM
Coronavirus.
Nov 27, 2017 11:34 AM

Jan 2016
shanimebib said:

In the previous two official polls Arata got 69% and 76% of Taichi's total votes. Him getting 88% in the latest poll for someone who appears less than side characters like Sudou and Rion in the manga is pretty amazing. Suetsugu Yuki-sensei has been finally giving Arata a few chapters to give his character some development and thereby making him a more human character and he is already catching up fast with Chihaya and Taichi's popularity.

The thing is, I really don't like how Arata was developed, Taichi is now such a good character that I can't care for Arata. One of the reasons as to why I can't accpet and ending with Chihaya and Arata
Nov 27, 2017 8:27 PM

Oct 2013
Will Yona be jealous from the female attention Hak is getting there at the end? Are we going to see progress in her and Hak's relationship now in the next chapter? I am giddy and excited for it!
Nov 27, 2017 9:18 PM

Jul 2009
All I know is that I get extreme pleasure every time Hak gives Soo-won death glares. NEVER FORGET HAK! Never forget what that bastard did. HATE HIM!!!
Nov 27, 2017 10:16 PM

Nov 2007
shawnofthedeadz said:
Will Yona be jealous from the female attention Hak is getting there at the end? Are we going to see progress in her and Hak's relationship now in the next chapter? I am giddy and excited for it!

She is not gonna get jealous over Ayame treating Hak. Ayame is practically a family to Hak. I don't think it would suit Yona's personality. And there's definitely gonna be some progress as in a recent fan reqs in HtY showed that the thing that AnY fans want to see the most is Yona's relationship progressing with Hak. Also, not to mention the depressing fact that

FireFistYK said:
Wasn't there supposed to be an announcement in this chapter

Btw, I think it was the announcement of the release date of the previously announced Drama CD.
Coronavirus.
Nov 28, 2017 5:52 AM

Jan 2016
shanimebib said:

Btw, I think it was the announcement of the release date of the previously announced Drama CD.
'

Oh, dammit I was sure that we might get a season 2 announcement
Nov 28, 2017 7:43 AM

Dec 2016
Ho ho... here comes THE talk between Hak and Yona... can't wait. (I mean, they said they'd talk after all of that was over, so)
Nov 28, 2017 2:15 PM

Apr 2013
Finally, this arc is over. While there were definitely some great moments during this arc, it did seem to drag on for a bit too long. Of course, my biggest issue with the entire arc was just the ridiculousness of Golbi as the "villain". He was such a clichéd "baddie" and overly one-dimensional that I was thrown for a loop at times. I didn't expect the mangaka to resort to using such a crappy shounen-esque villain, but at least the other characters were rewarding.

And finally, we get to see Yona and Hak "talk" it out after all that happened... My body is soooooooooo ready for this...
Nov 28, 2017 4:36 PM

Nov 2007
FireFistYK said:
shanimebib said:

Oh, dammit I was sure that we might get a season 2 announcement

Unfortunately the publisher probably thinks AnY has capped off the sale goal and anything like a TV anime sequel wouldn't help increase the numbers. If anything gets an anime adaptation from Hana to Yume, my bet will be on either Takane to Hana or Niehime to Kemono no Ou given their popularity and still having the potential to increase the sales significantly. Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita and Namaikizakari have just about outside chances.

You can count the number by your fingers of shoujo anime (bar reverse harem shoujo) that got TV sequels in the past 15 years. Also, long gone are the days when shoujo anime used to have 50+ episodes. Natsume Yuujinchou, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Kimi ni Todoke, Yume-iro Patissiere will remain the last few shoujo anime to have sequels of the current and the previous decades and probably in the years ahead. Akagami no Shirayuki-hime doesn't count as two seasons anime because it was just split seasons and they already intended to be released with a cour gap. Ever since otomege, shounen-ai and sports shounen adaptations became popular amongst the female demography, conventional shoujo/josei anime have lost the market.

So, just enjoy the manga and give up hoping for a sequel.
Coronavirus.
Nov 29, 2017 6:37 AM

May 2010
I just wish the Fire tribe realizes that Yona is the reincarnation of King Hiryuu. The Fire tribe is a loyal believer (servant) of the Legend of King Hiryuu and the Four Dragons after all right? If that happens then the Water tribe and Fire Tribe will become Yona's army and kick that Kye-sook ass out!! Of course Hak and the others are enough though
Nov 29, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2016
shanimebib said:

Unfortunately the publisher probably thinks AnY has capped off the sale goal and anything like a TV anime sequel wouldn't help increase the numbers. If anything gets an anime adaptation from Hana to Yume, my bet will be on either Takane to Hana or Niehime to Kemono no Ou given their popularity and still having the potential to increase the sales significantly. Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita and Namaikizakari have just about outside chances.

You can count the number by your fingers of shoujo anime (bar reverse harem shoujo) that got TV sequels in the past 15 years. Also, long gone are the days when shoujo anime used to have 50+ episodes. Natsume Yuujinchou, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Kimi ni Todoke, Yume-iro Patissiere will remain the last few shoujo anime to have sequels of the current and the previous decades and probably in the years ahead. Akagami no Shirayuki-hime doesn't count as two seasons anime because it was just split seasons and they already intended to be released with a cour gap. Ever since otomege, shounen-ai and sports shounen adaptations became popular amongst the female demography, conventional shoujo/josei anime have lost the market.

So, just enjoy the manga and give up hoping for a sequel.

Yes, I've noticed. That's sad tbh. There are so many great shoujo mangas that need proper adaptations or sequels. It took me years to give up on Skip Beat, and it looks like I'll have to give up on AnY and Shirayuki to.
Nov 29, 2017 6:26 PM

Nov 2007
FireFistYK said:
Yes, I've noticed. That's sad tbh. There are so many great shoujo mangas that need proper adaptations or sequels. It took me years to give up on Skip Beat, and it looks like I'll have to give up on AnY and Shirayuki to.

You can say that again. I have been actually reading Akagami no Shirayiki-hime and Akatsuki no Yona for many years before they even announced adaptations. I never thought they will be adapted at all! So, I was actually happy to see them animated and given voice! I have seen so many precious shoujo/josei manga ending their serialization without having adapted that I gave up on these two as well.

Chihayafuru and Skip Beat! were different. Although I dropped following the latter, I actually started reading them long after the TV anime had already ended, because I just couldn't wait any longer. Only until very recently I became confident enough to read manga in Japanese (I would say for the past couple of years or so). Sometimes I do try to read when the Chinese translations are out (with no Japanese original ones available ofc) but I am usually quite off (Example: Chihayafuru 187) because so many Kanji are different from the original Chinese meanings. Also, sometimes there are so many Chinese characters I have never come across while learning Kanji. When it's in Japanese though, (Example: Chihayafuru 190), I can read them pretty alright.

My obsession with manga and slow scanlation pace for some of the manga I really adored made me learn how to read Japanese faster. I am glad I stumbled across Tae Kim's guide and Obenkyo app. Rest was determination. I am still ways to go!

Before going further off topic, I am looking forward to the drama CD of Akatsuki no Yona. Drama CDs are the most difficult to get a hold of so I hope it pops up somewhere.
Coronavirus.
Dec 2, 2017 6:11 AM
Dec 9, 2017 9:09 PM

Apr 2016
The highlight for me was Yotaka. LOL that his eyes enlarged, seeing Kouren in front of him, and I loved his, "Have we come to the red-light district...?" moment!! XD Kouren's "Give back my coat. Yotaka can't comprehend the current situation," makes me think he has had moments like these before... :P It's hilarious that Kouren was not surprised by his reaction at all!

I'm sad that Mizari and Neguro died.... I wasn't a fan of both characters, but were their deaths necessary? T.T A warm and friendly reunion for the Five Stars would have been nice. </3 LOL at Yotaka's stubbornness to not acknowledge Vold and Algira as members of the Five Stars. ;P

*sigh* Sadly, as @A01 predicted, Yona gained more worshippers followers. I think Tao parallels Yona; the second princess who was once a figure head, and seeing Yona on the battlefield motivated her to act as well. I hope Tao will develop.

Am I the only one who did not like the, "A few days later... King Bushin passed on, and Kouren officially acceded to the throne" caption? I wanted to see King Bushin, and how his daughters told him about their talk with Su-won. ._____. HECK! I'm fed-up that Su-won's conference with Kouren and Tao was OFF-SCREENED!! -________- That would have been a nice scene!!

I'm curious about what Kye-sook is planning. I'm not worried about Yona, because knowing this story, the dragons would do their best to protect her and she has her bodyguard, so she shouldn't be harmed anyway.

@Lain666 You are brilliant! Yona was just very lucky this arc. It is indeed laughable that, "Gobi made more good for making Kouren have an agreement with Su-won and changing her attitude towards him than Yona." Yona never talked about Su-won as an individual (has she matured enough for that?), to convince Kouren to talk with him. If not for Gobi, Kouren would rather fight and die than speak with Su-won. Xing's internal conflict was a blessing in disguise for Yona because she didn't have to do anything, besides going with the current. I don't know how Yona could have convinced Kouren about Su-won's intentions as a king, after she revealed he killed Il.... -_______- *sigh* I hope Yona and Hak's romantic talk won't be long.
Dec 10, 2017 9:37 PM
Dec 2015
I loved it I just hope Su-won or whatever his name is dies as well as that old dude that's with him like 24/7. Although I feel that way I was kinda diapionted that Yona and Hak wasn't allowed to attend the discussion between the other princesses and Su-won. I know I am not the only one who saw how jealous Yona looked after she saw Hak and what's her face together.😎😏
Priya_JeagaraDec 10, 2017 9:41 PM
Dec 13, 2017 10:36 AM

Apr 2008
Cloe900311 said:

I'm curious about what Kye-sook is planning. I'm not worried about Yona, because knowing this story, the dragons would do their best to protect her and she has her bodyguard, so she shouldn't be harmed anyway.

Yes, I don’t think she will be harmed. However, it would be nice if this time she doesn’t get out of troubles thanks to luck being showered on her. It got really old in Xing arc.

As for Kye-sook, it would be nice if he is not yet another cartoonish villain and is not painted as a total jerk just because he doesn’t happen to be on the side of our glorious Yona.

Cloe900311 said:

*sigh* Sadly, as @A01 predicted, Yona gained more worshippers followers.

I wonder if we will ever see someone, who is good, point out to Yona that her actions are not wise, to put it mildly. Unfortunately, it seems that people are there to admire Yona.
Dec 13, 2017 10:00 PM

Apr 2016
Lain666 said:
Cloe900311 said:

Yes, I don’t think she will be harmed. However, it would be nice if this time she doesn’t get out of troubles thanks to luck being showered on her. It got really old in Xing arc.

As for Kye-sook, it would be nice if he is not yet another cartoonish villain and is not painted as a total jerk just because he doesn’t happen to be on the side of our glorious Yona.

Cloe900311 said:

*sigh* Sadly, as @A01 predicted, Yona gained more worshippers followers.

I wonder if we will ever see someone, who is good, point out to Yona that her actions are not wise, to put it mildly. Unfortunately, it seems that people are there to admire Yona.
We know Yona will stay alive (she's the titular character, lol) so Kye-sook's plan is not enough to scare us. :P I also think it would be amazing if Yona demonstrated any of her capabilities, instead of rely on luck. :/

I like that you said, "our glorious Yona," haha! XD It would be great if Kusanagi has solid characterization planned for Kye-sook. Kye-sook was present when Su-won rebelled, so it would be interesting to see his perspective and what knowledge he has gained over the time span of this story. Kye-sook may have distinct reasons for following Su-won. In fact, who would have followed the ignorant princess, after knowing what condition Kouka was in thanks to Il?

It is amazing how many people are there to follow Yona. It would be amazing if there were characters who addressed her flaws, which could really aide in developing her character. :/
Dec 15, 2017 10:58 AM

Apr 2008
Cloe900311 said:
It would be great if Kusanagi has solid characterization planned for Kye-sook. Kye-sook was present when Su-won rebelled, so it would be interesting to see his perspective and what knowledge he has gained over the time span of this story.

I seriously hope that she has good characterization planned for Kye-sook. People are not reading this manga for great plot.

Even this arc is liked by some people because Xing characters got some characterization. I agree that the Xing characters, Kouren, Tao were not bad and much better than those from Sei for example, but they didn’t do much for me, since I am not reading this manga for the Xing characters. I prefer Sei arc with its dumb plot and one-dimensional characters form the Sei side, but were the interactions between the main characters are really intense to the abysmal characterization of Yona in this arc.

Xing is the first arc where I truly cannot stand Yona and got fed up with how she is shown as great and badass when it was not backed up by any skills (other than glaring) or clever plans, but instead by actions which are reckless, hazardous and thoughtless. To cap it all, no one from the good characters ever points this out and there is just a universal admiration of Yona among them. This is something I would expect from a poorly written Mary Sue fanfiction. No matter what the main character does and no matter how thoughtless it is, everyone, who is good, will just admire/follow/worship her.

So I would really like for Kye-sook to have good reasons to follow Su-won, support the coup and maybe detest Il other than, 'look I am SO EVIL!!!'.
Lain666Dec 18, 2017 11:09 PM
Jun 19, 2020 7:56 AM
Dec 2010
Princess Yona the Lucky. Everything just falls into place if you are the chosen one. What Yona doing this arc is gambling. Surprisingly, she always win.
Jul 2, 2020 1:27 PM
Mar 2020
Well, This arc tryed to do ALOT of things, didnt even do it badly. just way to much.
Its good a lot of imporant stuff bewteen Yona and Hak happend. otherwise this arc would have been been a bit weak since theire IS a limit how many plotsthreads you can drive at once in a manga. I can personaly accept that it was a bit messy because it realy did call back to EVERYTHING while still indroucing so many new options, but hell am I exited to go back to the old style...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.