Forum Settings
Forums
New
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 21, 2010 3:12 AM

Jul 2008
Interesting Chapter it got my attention

5/5
Mar 21, 2010 6:36 AM

Nov 2009
Aizen is the ultimate troll. Enough said. As a matter of fact, there has yet to been one person that he hasn't "known" or "expected" them to fall into one of his traps.
Now he "knew" all about how Ichigo was improving, and he is immortal.
At least the filler reorganizing his power ups from day one only took up two pages. Normally i would be all for that but Bleach is so straight forward i don't need it. >.>
Mar 21, 2010 7:09 AM

Nov 2008
Cenedess said:
Mammoth said:
He beat Renji's skill with power, Zaraki's huge power with an equally huge power, Byakuya's range and skill with speed, Grimmjow's power and speed with hollow powers and Ulquiorra's power and regeneration with more power and regeneration.
His powers always match the enemy's in some way, but they're not always the exact same thing. Copying their power seems unlikely to me. Maybe Kubo will just make "whatever power he needs to win" his official ability. Or maybe Zangetsu's special ability is just growth.

...That would be the biggest asspull of the century. And yet I'm somehow not convinced that it's not going to happen. I mean, it's Kubo.

Sure, we've only had about 400 chapters so far. There's still plenty of time to explain the nature of the main character's power, right? It's not such a big deal in shounen manga anyways.
Mar 21, 2010 11:30 PM

Dec 2009
Mammoth said:
Cenedess said:
Mammoth said:
He beat Renji's skill with power, Zaraki's huge power with an equally huge power, Byakuya's range and skill with speed, Grimmjow's power and speed with hollow powers and Ulquiorra's power and regeneration with more power and regeneration.
His powers always match the enemy's in some way, but they're not always the exact same thing. Copying their power seems unlikely to me. Maybe Kubo will just make "whatever power he needs to win" his official ability. Or maybe Zangetsu's special ability is just growth.

...That would be the biggest asspull of the century. And yet I'm somehow not convinced that it's not going to happen. I mean, it's Kubo.

Sure, we've only had about 400 chapters so far. There's still plenty of time to explain the nature of the main character's power, right? It's not such a big deal in shounen manga anyways.

I'm just going to agree Aizen is a complete overpowered troll
Mar 23, 2010 11:17 PM

Dec 2008
I can just see the big twist coming: Gin is really pulling the strings...as planned, of course.
Mar 25, 2010 5:53 PM

Oct 2007
Chimasternmay said:
Monad said:
Mammoth said:
Monad said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_planned_behavior
Oh god what
I can't fucking believe this.

Hahaha! Yeah i know, unbelievable but real nether the less.

oh shit i would never have known that unless u have posted it thats a win find.

Oh snap.
Mar 28, 2010 8:14 PM

Jul 2009
This chapter is the sort of thing that makes people roll their eyes when I tell them I'm a Bleach fan. I almost don't want to admit it anymore.

Kubo (and Kishimoto) need to read Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, D.Gray Man and Fullmetal Alchemist, before picking up a pencil ever again...Or at least take some writing classes damnit!
Mar 28, 2010 8:40 PM

Dec 2007
It's about time it got interesting, it was in quite the lame stalemate for a while there.
Apr 17, 2010 5:30 PM

Dec 2009
Mammoth said:
I can't believe there's people that didn't see Aizen's reveal coming from a mile away.
Alright, time to take a wild guess on where this is going. Aizen's planning to lose and become another stepping stone for Ichigo, who will finally be ready to defeat the spirit king for whatever purpose. Gin's role is to turn Aizen into the spirit key before he dies.
Also, the entire plot is now a huge training arc. Nice move, Kubo.
Nice... it would be f*cking amazing if that happened
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Apr 17, 2010 5:34 PM

Dec 2009
Ralonzo said:
Chimasternmay said:
Monad said:
Mammoth said:
Monad said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_planned_behavior
Oh god what
I can't fucking believe this.

Hahaha! Yeah i know, unbelievable but real nether the less.

oh shit i would never have known that unless u have posted it thats a win find.

Oh snap.
OH SHIT! O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o I never would've known. Thanks a lot, altough if you had said this earlier people would've probably said it was just a coincidence.... FUCK!
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Jun 7, 2017 6:38 AM

Feb 2013
Aizen fused with the Hogyoku, that can't be a good thing.
Dec 6, 2021 9:30 AM

Nov 2019
I’m actually curious to know if Tite Kubo really thought up everything up this point since the beginning or thought of the story along the way
Oct 25, 2022 5:43 AM
Oct 2020
So everything was according to Aizens plan
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.