Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2010 4:10 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now things are really picking up with Tama and that other person whose name escapes me. Only one episode to go? :( Not really though....DVD and you know what it means......:D~~~ for ecchi. Look at Kampfer posts and you will understand how nicer it is in BR to re-watch it. Let me add that Shutendoji is insane with his aura that can engulf a whole city with darkness not to mention make people disappear...are they dead or just in another dimension ready to have their souls eaten? Tama on the other hand has lots of options like a beam....a very very annoying shield, some sorts of bubbles? and she can use telekinesis up to the point to control like a puppet Himari. Yuuto......you are a sore loser for not using that "Ferry Light" when being choked almost to death.....Kuesu was also disappointing not to have use the full extent of her powers and Ageha.....really smart to have gotten caught her hands in those wood pillars....really not smart. Well at least Tama is here a true DFC but that's it her evil demonic nature is not of my interest....would prefer still Kuesu in this series or even Rinko is fine=>
francismeunierMar 19, 2010 3:00 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 17, 2010 9:42 PM
Jul 2008
so this ep11 and ep12 will be an anime original ending right? since manga is still on-going and no fighting scene with tama like this is in manga though if i remember it correctly.
Mar 17, 2010 10:38 PM

Oct 2009
yodlormak said:
so this ep11 and ep12 will be an anime original ending right? since manga is still on-going and no fighting scene with tama like this is in manga though if i remember it correctly.
I was planning to read that manga with the rest it has and I will see that but there might be other situations they can use to make a second season.

Mar 18, 2010 6:36 AM
Jun 2008
I been wondering why there isn't much male demon around.At least the last boss should be a pervert male.I think this is the first time i watch an anime that the last boss is a minicon(can't think of any anime except those kids anime though).
Mar 18, 2010 2:23 PM

Nov 2009
the ratio of ecchi to fight kida suxed. Its almost over, looks like another generic ending anime.
Mar 18, 2010 3:28 PM

Nov 2008
It's that time of the season again! Ah yes; the "one more episode left" time. Isn't the smell refreshing?

I just watched Ninja Assassin before this and it dramatically increased the crappy level of this shit ten fold (ok, that's way over the limit but you get the idea). The gar in that movie made Yuto look totally gay in comparison

Rinko in this episode was... you know what? I'll leave it to Wasabi.
Mar 18, 2010 5:53 PM

Jul 2009
Maximatum99 said:
I just watched Ninja Assassin before this and it dramatically increased the crappy level of this shit ten fold (ok, that's way over the limit but you get the idea). The gar in that movie made Yuto look totally gay in comparison

LOL, I just watched that yesterday! And yes, if only every character is as manly as Raizo walking around with his chiseled chest.

As for the anime, I am glad it's almost over. I'm not a person who likes to drop animes but, I had the urge to drop this one on a few occasions.
Mar 18, 2010 8:23 PM

Aug 2009
its been really boring as of late.
Mar 18, 2010 9:11 PM

May 2009
... It is boring...

Black Himari, am I correct? So she's only "delicious" when she's like that? :3
Mar 18, 2010 11:18 PM

Sep 2008
XxsamurixX said:
It is boring
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2010 12:05 AM

Sep 2009
This could be more exciting....the fight scenes are starting to feel the same.
Mar 19, 2010 2:59 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
Leave it to me......don't say she was useless.....her words were actually better than most crap she does or talks about......these were good! Really well said words....to me I find them with more meaning than other things she said.
saxophone15 said:
This could be more exciting....the fight scenes are starting to feel the same.
Fight scenes were way better than before and longer=>
looks at those....find them longer and better than other ones like Kuesu VS Shizuku part. It's GIF time?.......Tama's power is just over 9000 oir more from these parts beam+some bubbles that distort?=>
Well at least fan service of Tama was not bad/Shutendouji's power is tremendous if he can cover all the city with darkness=>
You see that Shutendouji person is even more scarier in this pic=>
if he can be like that with full power then all are doomed less Yuuto gives full power of his Ferry Light to him.

Mar 19, 2010 4:52 AM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
Leave it to me......don't say she was useless.....her words were actually better than most crap she does or talks about......these were good! Really well said words....to me I find them with more meaning than other things she said.
Oh, I understood what she said and you still did not do justice.
Mar 19, 2010 5:48 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
Oh, I understood what she said and you still did not do justice.
Well not enough perhaps but at least with her tone and seriousness here=>
it made me change a little my opinion of her as a person that can support emotionally Yuuto.

Mar 19, 2010 6:31 AM

Sep 2007
It's always the same thing.
I need more Shizuku for me. :(
Mar 19, 2010 8:22 AM

Dec 2007
HawthorneKitty said:
XxsamurixX said:
It is boring
Mar 19, 2010 2:38 PM

Aug 2008
Omamori Himari, just like most ecchi anime, just can't seem to get the plot good. Even though the plot is thickening, it's just not very interesting. The fights are too cheesy, it's almost as if I'm watching Bleach or Naruto or something. On the plus side, at least this episode had less ecchi.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 19, 2010 4:07 PM

Oct 2009
I really enjoyed seeing Himari's jump-slash FAIL...EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Not everyone could do that, amirite ?
Mar 20, 2010 6:09 AM

Oct 2009
SurferDude said:
I really enjoyed seeing Himari's jump-slash FAIL...EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Not everyone could do that, amirite ?
Nor can Tama's little shield bounce all they were doing to attack her....a shield does that of all.......*facepalm*
francismeunierMar 20, 2010 6:38 AM

Mar 20, 2010 7:02 AM

Apr 2009
It's so short episodes. I really need second season for Omamori Himari.

Mar 20, 2010 7:30 AM

Oct 2009
majoringram said:
It's so short episodes. I really need second season for Omamori Himari.
Right now it's going for an anime original ending because they have run out of manga material. For a second season more chapters have to come out. Regarding the anime: WHAT??!! NO FAN SERVICE???!
Mar 20, 2010 8:32 AM
Jan 2010
Things are getting repetitive. But surely looking forward for the last episode.

"Working with the wicked gets you end up dead." - Anonymous.
Mar 20, 2010 4:43 PM

Jul 2008
i think they are just trying to conclude this season, so far they've kept close to the manga, but now they're deviating
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 20, 2010 5:34 PM

Apr 2008
One more episode to go ><

Mar 21, 2010 1:12 AM

Dec 2009
i feel like im only watching this series just to finish it. not because its interesting. dont get me wrong it is still interesting its just.... it seems more boring than the begining of the series. i think that all i want is for yuuto to use his light ferry and totally obliderate the enemies.
Mar 21, 2010 10:16 AM

May 2007
Really bad fighting scenes.
And if that wasn't enough, they had to fill the rest of the episode with cliches.

Mar 22, 2010 2:04 AM
Jul 2008
I smell claymore ending...

I was hoping it would follow the manga, even though it cut off certain chapters from the manga... It would be such a disappointment if they are going to pull of a claymore ending after watching this anime follow the manga.
Mar 22, 2010 7:23 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
Yuuto......you are a sore loser for not using that "Ferry Light" when being choked almost to death

How is he a sore loser for not using Ferry Light? He doesn't even know how to use it.
Mar 23, 2010 12:22 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
Yuuto......you are a sore loser for not using that "Ferry Light" when being choked almost to death

How is he a sore loser for not using Ferry Light? He doesn't even know how to use it.
I meant he used it when he was in danger or someone close to him was so why the heck did he not use it at the moment his life was in danger? Don't tell me he cares for Tama.....because that will be his downfall since she does not care for humans at all.

Apr 7, 2010 11:11 AM
Dec 2007
gerb234 said:
i feel like im only watching this series just to finish it. not because its interesting. dont get me wrong it is still interesting its just.... it seems more boring than the begining of the series.

I agree with you ... while the fight scenes were quite good in this episode, it just felt slow and boring. When ecchi series like this one find that they have to progress the plot in the last few episodes, then I find they can only pull it off well if they have strong lead characters ... which Yuuto and Himari certainly aren't. Yuuto is weak, pathetic and uninspiring, and his weakness drags the other characters down with him. Himari's character is also beginning to get annoying. Probably doesn't help that the harem is too large for such a short series, and the extra characters are just irritating and add nothing to the story, nor the fan service as many of them share identical characteristics and personalities.

But hopefully the last episode has more Shizuku, as she continues to be both the most intelligent and most amusing character in it! And why does Kuesu suddenly seem so weak compared to when she fought Himari? The set-up for the last boss battle doesn't bode well, and the earlier fights between Kuesu and Himari were much more exciting and unpredictable in comparison. It all seems rushed, to fight a typically generic evil boss and his pet nine-tail fox. They have just 20 minutes to salvage the series, something which is looking increasingly unlikely.

2/5
Apr 27, 2010 7:56 PM
Feb 2009
yea h it is getting boring, was yawning while watching this ep
May 13, 2010 4:52 AM

Sep 2009
one more episode left and i actually really liked this anime ^_^
sure it didn't have the most complex plot and Yuto is not Gar at all
but still it was really enjoyable for me ^_^
going to miss the opening need to get it to listen to :)
the fight scene was pretty good in this episode ^_^

Sep 14, 2010 5:52 PM

Jun 2009
Well at least I didn't get bored

I'm forcing myself to finish this series!
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 16, 2014 7:43 PM

Jun 2013
Pretty good...... One episode left :)
May 11, 2015 2:26 PM

Apr 2013
Hmm they turned down the ecchi pretty hard, I don't like it. Last episode will probably be only fighting and talking.
May 20, 2017 5:21 AM

Jul 2016
That felt like a really quick episode.
Jun 24, 2021 4:30 PM

Aug 2017
What an idiot. Obviously they don't care about humanity. I think Kaburagi is going to be killed at the end.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

More topics from this board

Poll: » omamori himari second season

animeking2115 - Nov 13, 2015

24 by Jeremiahdixonjer »»
Dec 31, 2022 1:10 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 24, 2010

152 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 25, 2022 1:53 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BitchMaster - Jan 6, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 7, 2022 11:58 AM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 3, 2010

67 by off99555 »»
Oct 4, 2022 3:47 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 24, 2010

64 by corvo_bianco »»
Sep 22, 2022 5:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.