Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2010 2:12 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 20, 2010 12:02 PM

Mar 2009
Daww so much fluff. Guy at the end got some hips
Mar 20, 2010 3:02 PM

Sep 2007
... The small scenes of Gil and Alice in this chapter were adorable... X_X ♥

Clarsiso said:

This. o.o;;;
Mar 21, 2010 10:50 AM

Jul 2008
So a fluffy happy chapter... which can only mean bad things ahead.

Poor Oscar ;___; I think Oz gets his cheery outlook from him verses his own gloomy father.

BEGINNER
Mar 22, 2010 3:02 PM

Dec 2008
also agree, a somewhat soft chapter most likely leading to something greater. Nice that they put some emphasis in Oscar's past with the camera, as well as more information on the headhunter and the meeting at the end. Curious as to the reason of the headhunter though, and also about what Echo sensed about Break.
Mar 22, 2010 3:36 PM

Jul 2008
Strangeshadow007 said:
also agree, a somewhat soft chapter most likely leading to something greater. Nice that they put some emphasis in Oscar's past with the camera, as well as more information on the headhunter and the meeting at the end. Curious as to the reason of the headhunter though, and also about what Echo sensed about Break.
My guess is that Echo is just wary of Break because of the animosity between Break and Vincent.

BEGINNER
Mar 22, 2010 4:26 PM

Jun 2009
Pandora Hearts always has fluffly chapter before something serious...wonder what is going to happen.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 22, 2010 4:29 PM

Jan 2010
What a nice chapter! I loved the tea party, complete with even a happy un-birthday! LOL.
Nice to learn more about Uncle Oscar. The attention to detail for all the side characters in this series is quite brilliant. The whole part with the camera was quite touching. I loved it when Oscar called Oz his son. TT.TT
Also nice to see a bridge being formed with Oz and Elliot. I'm curious to see how they'll all work to defeat this Headhunter.
But what of this person at the end? I'm not quite sure if this is a man or a woman, for one thing. Elliot knows this person apparently, and there's some significance with the symbol... a snake circling a stake, or something? Very intriguing, as always.

adamantine said:
Strangeshadow007 said:
My guess is that Echo is just wary of Break because of the animosity between Break and Vincent.

Or maybe because Break stabbed her a couple times not too long ago.
Mar 22, 2010 4:39 PM

Sep 2009
Aww, I know I'm easy to get tears from, but that scene with Oscar and Oz was touching!
Mar 22, 2010 4:59 PM
Feb 2009
I missed Echo! ;o;

That photo scene just makes me feel like something horrible is going to happen in the near future...
Mar 22, 2010 5:39 PM

Mar 2010
That photo scene just makes me feel like something horrible is going to happen in the near future...

Yhym,And it seems sth horrible is going to happen to Oscar :(
I love Gil & Alice poses on the photo and Leo&Elliot.
I start to like Elliot ^^
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Mar 22, 2010 6:35 PM

Jan 2010
Cholisose said:
What a nice chapter! I loved the tea party, complete with even a happy un-birthday! LOL.
Nice to learn more about Uncle Oscar. The attention to detail for all the side characters in this series is quite brilliant. The whole part with the camera was quite touching. I loved it when Oscar called Oz his son. TT.TT
Also nice to see a bridge being formed with Oz and Elliot. I'm curious to see how they'll all work to defeat this Headhunter.
But what of this person at the end? I'm not quite sure if this is a man or a woman, for one thing. Elliot knows this person apparently, and there's some significance with the symbol... a snake circling a stake, or something? Very intriguing, as always.

Yes, truly a nice chapter! I agree with everything said here...
Can't wait for more:D This will be very interesting... something big is coming now :P
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Mar 22, 2010 7:36 PM

Dec 2009
hmm that scene about the photo... why do i get the feeling someone will die???
I only read chinese translated manga
Mar 22, 2010 8:14 PM

Jul 2008
zefster said:
It reminds me of Chrno Crusade. ;___;

BEGINNER
Mar 23, 2010 4:28 AM

Aug 2009
I've been missing Alice in the current chapters and I was happy she got a cute scene here <3

zefster said:
Me too...
Mar 23, 2010 8:53 AM

Jan 2008
Ohmigosh that photo picture was so friggin' AWESOME <333 I just love this mangaka's art, it's so amazing. I'll hope to see a picture once with the whole cast, that would we really, really cool~

But that aside... yeah, I agree with you guys, I also think something terrible is going to happen with either Oscar or the whole clan, or there's at least some action coming in the next one.
Also am I the only one seriously creeping out on the last picture? XD I still have no idea if that was actually a male or a female... hummm, maybe I need to check it again...

oh, and off-topic:
Clarsiso said:

I just gotta say that I love your profile. :D Seems like I'm not the only one adoring that picture huh.
ZonakMar 23, 2010 8:56 AM
Mar 23, 2010 9:30 AM

Oct 2009
Good chapter :D
That photo scene gives me a bad feeling...
I wonder what is the meaning of that symbol and who is that guy...

Mar 23, 2010 11:35 AM

Jan 2009
Happy Un-birthday : o
So, so.. Anyway, things seem to be leading up for something awesome, and I sincerely hope the mangaka can pull off something at least near as awesome as the two latest FMA chapters : D
(Sure, this already got a 10-pointer, but it could still get much more awesome! FMA proved that xD.)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 23, 2010 6:44 PM

Aug 2009
The happy un-birthday part was kinda corny, but sweet in a way :P

Happy chapter can only equal to some tragedy happening soon... The calm before the storm =X
Mar 23, 2010 11:13 PM

Jan 2010
Reading the chapter again, I remembered the scene with Alice sniffing Elliot (which was hilarious).
But she says he smells both familiar and unfamiliar. Can she somehow sense Glen within him or something? That's my best guess for the moment.
Mar 24, 2010 10:23 AM

Mar 2009
Nice, but not great chapter, a little bit "filler", I hope next chapter will lead us further in the storyline.

Mar 25, 2010 1:21 PM

Jan 2008
Cholisose said:
Reading the chapter again, I remembered the scene with Alice sniffing Elliot (which was hilarious).
But she says he smells both familiar and unfamiliar. Can she somehow sense Glen within him or something? That's my best guess for the moment.

Yeah, on the mangafox forum they think the same, but why Glen? Glen isn't a member of the Nightray family and I'm pretty sure Elliot has no connection with Glen whatsoever, either that or I've currently missed something veeery important. :X Or do you guys think Elliot is the "reincarnation" not really since it can be possible that he's still alive if I've read it right(?) of Glen or something? There must be something else, I bet Jun Mochizuki will suprise us again about this interesting concept...
Mar 25, 2010 7:03 PM

Jan 2010
Zonak said:

Yeah, on the mangafox forum they think the same, but why Glen? Glen isn't a member of the Nightray family and I'm pretty sure Elliot has no connection with Glen whatsoever, either that or I've currently missed something veeery important. :X Or do you guys think Elliot is the "reincarnation" not really since it can be possible that he's still alive if I've read it right(?) of Glen or something? There must be something else, I bet Jun Mochizuki will suprise us again about this interesting concept...

i thing that eliot is some kind of glen's reincarnation or something similar bcs those dreams he has aren't normal... they r extracts from glen's past...
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Mar 25, 2010 8:41 PM

Jan 2010
Zonak said:

It may just mean that Glen's presence (or soul or whatever you'd call it) doesn't have to be in a Baskerville. Jack's presence may be residing within Oz, but we've just discovered it's quite possible Oz isn't a Vessalius at all himself.
But with the whole Lacie song connection as well as the dreams presumably hearkening back to the Tragedy, it seems highly implied there's a connection between Glen and Elliot. Why Oz and Elliot have become the vessels for Jack and Glen hasn't been explained, I don't believe.

In a way, the fact that the relationship between Oz and Elliot has become something more of a friendship seems to be hearkening back to Jack and Glen as well. Hopefully things won't end the same way with them though. ;_; I rather expect this to become a point of conflict some time in the future though. Perhaps as the Baskervilles and the Headhunter find more of Jack's corpse pieces, that will make Glen's presence within Elliot grow? Only time will tell.
Mar 25, 2010 10:45 PM

Jan 2009
And then suddenly the Baskervilles' go "Let's attempt science! We'll put master Glen in this this body and then just for fun, let's put Jack in this body here." : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 28, 2010 4:39 AM

Aug 2007
Vincent wasn't inside the photo image ;A;
aside from that nice chapter. yes, calm before storm. le sigh

Apr 3, 2010 11:19 AM

Nov 2008
So cute how Gil was worried about Oz :3
The whole chapter was really sweet but it really gives the impression something big & bad is about to happen ; w ;
But it's good to see Oz happy again. Loved the scene when he asked Elliot if they were friends :D
Oh, and I love Oscar >.<

Apr 7, 2010 9:28 AM

Dec 2007
I feel too like everyone, that it's ''calm before storm'' and I'm worried that something will happen to Oz and his gang, I hope that they will be alright, although I doubt that.

I absolutely loved the little scenes that was Alice X Gilbert, they were very cute~

I hope they will be more scenes with Alice in them, and oh, I loved how Alice acted in the photo shooting~
Ecila...
Ecila...
Is no longer exist, she is seeing a dream under the water together with the light house...
Apr 9, 2010 12:27 AM

Nov 2007
Happy chapter with the exception of the last part but ha ha the title threw me off xD
Apr 9, 2010 4:23 AM

Jan 2010
i love the cover , xerxes i sooo cute x.x

anyways .. if ever zai really exchanged his own son w/ another child, then who is oz' real father ????? who do you think guys ??

Nov 15, 2014 5:20 AM

Jan 2013
Kinda filler-ish chapter.
Poor Oscar :(
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Dec 2, 2015 7:24 AM

Aug 2014
Echo is back to her own self! For now...that ending. I wonder who that person is (the Headhunter herself?)
Apr 11, 2016 10:32 PM
Aug 2015
Aww, the tea party was so cute! I literally started crying when Oscar said, "You are my precious son."

brb going to get more tissues
May 3, 2016 1:42 AM

Jun 2009
Leo is the headhunter. Calling it.
Aug 29, 2016 12:55 PM

Sep 2014
Really liking Elliot's development.
Oz so flustered around Ada hehe.
Great seeing Echo again!
Oscar is just too awesome! Kinda sad to hear about this past though..
That group picture is just too sweet <3 Hope things stay like that, although that's probably just wishful thinking...
Dec 8, 2016 10:11 AM

Jan 2016
I loved that painel of Elliot and Oz fist bumping so much
and the whole group photo was such a nice thing to see
i'm afraid the history will repeat itself and another tragedy will happen
Dec 24, 2017 9:55 PM

Mar 2015
Holy shit... I got feels from Oscar hugging Oz.

And Echo is back with blushes! I wish we could've seen some more Alice jealous moments, but alas, still cute chapter.

Apr 8, 2022 9:31 AM

Feb 2021
At least Echo's back to normal, pretty good chapter
May 25, 2022 8:46 PM

Mar 2021
What a fantastic chapter.

First of all the Oz/Elliot fist bump was great and I hope they build on Oz's plan to get rid of the hatred between the two families.

My favorite part of this chapter was whenever Oscar called Oz his son.

Seeing Oz with all his friend at once was nice because of how it contrasts his loneliness at the beginning of the story.

The calm before the storm...
Apr 26, 2023 9:50 AM
Sep 2019
Eh, Oz, you gave the papers in the box to the council?? Are you completely dumb???
Showing it to Rufus, that I get, bc he can probably decipher the language. But everyone else from the council obviously is not a friend (except Oscar), and definitely not people you should entrust such cruciable information to!

Ah, yea, Eliot probably saw the symbol in his previous life.

"Alice-kun"? Lol.

I guess that's why Oscar has been so close to Gil and Oz all the time...

Love how everyone is in the photo. 
I bet they'll take another photo after the final battle and then compare it, won't they... :(

Is that Elliot's mother at the end? 

More topics from this board

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 34 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 10, 2009

38 by hidarslan »»
Dec 24, 2023 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.