Forum Settings
Forums

Have you completed your childhood anime in your list?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 28, 2017 6:50 AM
EcchiConnoisser

May 2016
Finished all my childhood anime. Watched them with my kids later. Pokemon is split into sections making this easier mark off. One Piece is not so I am watching this with my kids both dubbed when released and simulcast as airs.
Oct 28, 2017 6:55 AM

Dec 2015
Just like Digimon, Sakura or Kaleidostar, I just watch them all over again before putting them on my list.
Specially bcz I am certain that I didn't see ANY completed one on TV, since I did change the channel on commercials and always forgot to put it back on the channel I was previously watching
Oct 28, 2017 6:59 AM

Mar 2016
I dropped a lot of old anime but not because they're bad, I just don't like them anymore
Oct 28, 2017 8:07 AM
Aug 2017
Yup, I'm sure I watched 95% or more of Doraemon, till today my brother is still watching it on TV. (Tbh I had a feeling I watched all of them, but it's not really possi) I put that as completed.

Also I watched most of Crayon Shin Chan already, I know I missed a few eps, so since it's still airing, I added the number of eps (currently), it put that as on hold, and I'm trying to find new eps and watch it, since it is cute and funny as well.
I love anime and kpop! <3 BLINK and SONE
Oct 28, 2017 8:09 AM

Apr 2014
Not all of them, only if I remember the majority of the story, and I have seen all the episodes of it.
Oct 28, 2017 8:15 AM
Apr 2016
only slightly
can even be counted on the fingers
Oct 28, 2017 8:23 AM

Apr 2015
Back when I was a kid I definitely completed my childhood Anime, for example, Yugi-oh, Pokemon and even Beyblade so I thought why not include it.
Oct 28, 2017 9:02 AM

Sep 2017
Mostly no. I only watch like 30 episodes of Ghost Fighter and Shaman King. I think I will rewatch them if I have the time. I watched episodes of Pokemon (Kanto to Hoenn), I don't want to watch the newer arcs kinda lame and repetitive story nowadays. And I also watch all episodes of Voltes V though.
Oct 28, 2017 9:24 AM
Dec 2013
I finished Dragon Ball Z before I joined MAL, so I can easily put it on my list as completed when I first joined MAL. Basically, when I was a child, I watched Dragon Ball Z from the beginning and all the way up to the early episodes of the Cell saga. I stopped watching it when I couldn't keep up on tuning into it on TV anymore. But in 2010 or 2011 (I'm not sure which year it was), I decided to watch Dragon Ball Z all over again, from the beginning, and finally watched the Cell saga and Buu saga for the first time, and finished the show in 2013. I also watched and finished the original Dragon Ball before DBZ.

I was halfway into the first series of Pokemon when I joined MAL, but have since finished the first series. I watched random episodes of it on TV as a child, but in 2010 I think, I decided to watch it from the beginning and finish it.

But I haven't finished Flint the Time Detective or Astro Boy (2003) yet.
wildhoodOct 28, 2017 11:04 AM
Oct 28, 2017 9:25 AM

Jun 2008
I've only added the childhood anime that i know i've completed every episode of. I could have added much more that i watched during my childhood, but i'm not sure how many episodes i completed of those so i haven't added them to my list.
Oct 28, 2017 10:36 AM

Aug 2016
I added all of the ones I'm sure I watched a majority of. Pokemon, Yugioh, Naruto etc. they've aired so many times on tv I'm quite sure I've atleast rewatched a few actually.

Although in your case I also haven't added ones that I haven't watched fully like Naruto Shippuden and Gintama et.c. Although I've actually completed Enchousen, I also did not add it because I haven't finished the previous seasons.

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Oct 28, 2017 12:47 PM

Dec 2009
A few of them are on my completed list, wasn't allowed to watch much tv as a kid or teen. Most are from rewatching as an adult. Which is the reason Digimon Adventures 2 is on hold even though I watched nearly all of it.

Though just recently I was talking with my sister and she wanted to know why I thought I never finished DBZ . . . turns out I had but had forgotten lol. I only remember certain parts of the ending, but my dad was a big fan and liked watching it when he got home from work and was eating dinner. Thus I got stuck watching it too. Plus it was about the only time I got to spend with him back then.

Oct 28, 2017 12:52 PM

May 2012
There're some childhood anime I remember somewhat clearly and added to my list, but there are some where I only remember bits an pieces and never added to 'finished'

A few of those are: Saint Seiya, Case Closed/Conan(I may never even catch up on this :v), Gundam(I even forgot which exact season it was that I watched, etc..

So yeah, I'll just have to rewatch/catch up on those few some day.

Oct 28, 2017 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
OP is onto me. They know that I didn't watch all of those Pokemon or Naruro episodes. This is super bad!
Oct 28, 2017 1:01 PM

Apr 2016
Yes I have a lot of my childhood anime on my list. Why? Because I did keep a list years before I joined MAL.
I wouldn't have put them there if I hadn't finished them.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» This has been the worst 6 weeks of anime I have seen in a long time.

StateofOhayo - 1 hour ago

7 by Dauphine »»
3 seconds ago

» For people who have a big ''Watching'' list.........

animegamer245 - Yesterday

17 by Kruszer »»
15 minutes ago

» What'd I say?

SgtBateMan - 1 hour ago

3 by Tirinchas »»
22 minutes ago

» Your favorite furry anime character?

Ex-Aid - 5 hours ago

14 by APolygons2 »»
22 minutes ago

» Genre/theme you’re not interested in ? ( 1 2 3 )

Yonahim_Zz - May 7

107 by Spunkert »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.