Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 21, 2017 2:37 AM

Sep 2013
BloodRequiem said:

It makes no sense because Shirou is destined to be with Issei.

Issei, don't ask questions, JUST STRIP!

Other poster was referring to Aged Crest Worm Man.
Nov 21, 2017 3:33 AM

Jul 2009
Watched this today. It was alright, but I feel it would have been better as a full series like UBW. The montage and cut scenes were just too jarring for me.

Some of the CG was also pretty bad, such as the lancer fight were one of the cars was thrown at him.

Main reason for seeing this though was I heard best girl Rider gets a chance to shine in this route.

The Saber and Rider fight scene started off being pretty epic but then Rider just got smacked down with ease. At least she got an awesome scene toward the end of the film though. Hope she gets more scenes like this as she's probably the character I root for the most due to her tragic mythology.

Also what the hell was up with the Kirei lunch scene?
Nov 21, 2017 4:34 AM

Nov 2014
Heatwave111 said:
Watched this today. It was alright, but I feel it would have been better as a full series like UBW. The montage and cut scenes were just too jarring for me.

There are a few reasons I can think of on why this route is a movie trilogy. As jarring as the cuts are, it's still better than what happened in the VN. The 1st like 6-7 days are mostly SOL. It gets so bad that Shirou inexplicably starts monologuing about his dishes. Complete with, iirc, how to properly cook chicken.

The other reason is censorship. Heaven's Feel is gory, disgusting and has sex in it, TV will attempt to remedy that. Apparently, the All-Ages version of the VN censored the route so much that it actually led to numerous plot-holes. Censoring HF is not the way to go.

Heatwave111 said:
Main reason for seeing this though was I heard best girl Rider gets a chance to shine in this route.

The Saber and Rider fight scene started off being pretty epic but then Rider just got smacked down with ease. At least she got an awesome scene toward the end of the film though. Hope she gets more scenes like this as she's probably the character I root for the most due to her tragic mythology.

Don't worry. Rider is the main Servant of Heaven's Feel. As a consequence however, nearly all Servants that aren't Rider suffer anti-climactic deaths.

Heatwave111 said:
Also what the hell was up with the Kirei lunch scene?

It's a meme. A lot of the fans loved the original version so ufotable overexaggerated the hell out of that scene.
VarunaBlesNov 21, 2017 4:41 AM
Nov 21, 2017 1:58 PM

Aug 2009
Aure0lin said:
this actually makes no sense considering that shirou literally meets and falls in love with saber over the course of two weeks in fate and he barely knew rin before ubw
sakura's worst girl and all of the romances in fsn are hot garbage mediocre at best tbh but she's actually spent time with shirou for 2~ years before they fell in love

Did you read/watch other routes? In all 3 routes, Shirou has been in Rin's fan club at school for a long time. He states many times that she's the girl he secretly admires. Likewise, Rin has been keeping track of him since the day she saw him do high jumps after school. It's a constant in all 3 routes!
Nov 21, 2017 2:24 PM

Mar 2016
BloodRequiem said:
Aure0lin said:
this actually makes no sense considering that shirou literally meets and falls in love with saber over the course of two weeks in fate and he barely knew rin before ubw
sakura's worst girl and all of the romances in fsn are hot garbage mediocre at best tbh but she's actually spent time with shirou for 2~ years before they fell in love in hf

It makes no sense because Shirou is destined to be with Issei.
but not shinji?
Tenkensmile said:

Did you read/watch other routes? In all 3 routes, Shirou has been in Rin's fan club at school for a long time. He states many times that she's the girl he secretly admires. Likewise, Rin has been keeping track of him since the day she saw him do high jumps after school. It's a constant in all 3 routes!
rin is an honor student of that high school and being japan it's not hard to see it to be the norm to admire those types of students. rin literally only knows shirou because of the high jump he kept failing to do when they were in junior high
other than that they had no prior relationship
Aure0linNov 21, 2017 2:35 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Nov 21, 2017 3:54 PM

Jul 2009
VarunaBles said:
Heatwave111 said:

Don't worry. Rider is the main Servant of Heaven's Feel. As a consequence however, nearly all Servants that aren't Rider suffer anti-climactic deaths.

That's good to know about Rider. Speaking of whom, was that secretly her in Shirou's sexy dream? What with the fangs and blood sucking? And if so is that how she was able to survive so long after her defeat? Or was she still attacking civilians for mana?
Nov 21, 2017 4:03 PM

Aug 2009
Aure0lin said:
rin is an honor student of that high school and being japan it's not hard to see it to be the norm to admire those types of students. rin literally only knows shirou because of the high jump he kept failing to do when they were in junior high

Also, did you read HF VN? Even in Sakura's route, Rin still outshines her without even trying! Shirou's having a huge crush on Rin throughout Sakura's route. Because of Sakura's excessive jealousy, Shirou almost always feels tense around her. So even in Sakura's route, Shirou feels more relaxed being around Rin. It's undeniable they have the strongest chemistry.
EternityWishNov 21, 2017 5:14 PM
Nov 21, 2017 9:40 PM

Nov 2014
Heatwave111 said:
That's good to know about Rider. Speaking of whom, was that secretly her in Shirou's sexy dream? What with the fangs and blood sucking? And if so is that how she was able to survive so long after her defeat? Or was she still attacking civilians for mana?

Yes it was her. She needed mana after that fight so she drained Shirou. Shinji isn't a mage so he can't give any.
Nov 22, 2017 4:31 AM
Jun 2010
Tenkensmile said:
Aure0lin said:

Also, did you read HF VN? Even in Sakura's route, Rin still outshines her without even trying! Shirou's having a huge crush on Rin throughout Sakura's route. Because of Sakura's excessive jealousy, Shirou almost always feels tense around her. So even in Sakura's route, Shirou feels more relaxed being around Rin. It's undeniable they have the strongest chemistry.
I agree that he likes Rin to some degree in every route (the same can be said about all three heroines, he has scenes to cement his relationship with all of them in the common route), but yours is a very shipper glasses way to look at it.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
ShockedMay 13, 2018 1:21 AM
Nov 23, 2017 12:44 AM

Mar 2016
Tenkensmile said:
Aure0lin said:

and it's great that u think that only one type of love can be felt for one person at a time while also conveniently obscuring the moments that sakura has with shirou.
not sure why ur asking if ive read hf when u keep talking about fate as if u've only seen ufoubw
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Nov 23, 2017 7:25 AM

Jan 2015
Compared to the visual novel, the movie felt like it left out a ton of stuff, but i think it did so very well. Instead of a more traditional story, it felt much more surreal, if anyone gets what I mean, with the kajiura soundtrack and the detailed, constantly changing backgrounds as the seasons change. What am i even talking about?

Like a ton of shirou's monologes are left completely out. It honestly kind of feels like a movie more directed at people who have read the VN than anime-only plebs tbh.

The thing is, it being only a two hour movie really makes my anus tense. Wish they'd have left is as the two hour thirty script.
VoidsZashuNov 23, 2017 7:31 AM
Nov 23, 2017 6:33 PM

Apr 2009
What a huge return to form for Ufotable, holy moly. I mean, I didn't have huge expectations for this movie to be fair, but it was very good.
Nov 25, 2017 2:25 AM
Mar 2012
Question: did Rider die & revive? Or just escaped to regain mana?

There's more watching HF than Justice League on a weekend lol.
It's ufo's usual leisure pacing, but brisker than ubw. There's a lot of fights (perhaps too many, as often not sure who what why...?). Few early ones were oddly choreographed (like messier ones in Touken Ranbu), but the Lancer vs Assassin & Rider match 2 were fantastic.

1.5 years flashback was a nice recap-variant. Montage editing continued to feel odd & random (forget film, Ufo does it even in TV - Tales of Zestiria, random trailers, side stories etc shoved together). I liked the small bits of surprises/humor, works really well to break the somberness: Rin's 2nd meet after her enemy declaration was supposed show her (tron) legs, but instead we get Shirou ignoring personal space. Kirei's Mapo Tofu. Maid's random singing. When Caster's dagger almost striked Saber again.
Don't care much for Rin or Sakura, but Illya's dancing was worth it. Still needs more screentime. And no more heart wrenching pls.
Lancer always gets bad end, but that highway drifting man, waited since ubw op. Besides recap stuff, it's great to focus more on Assassin & Rider who had limited roles before.
Somehow expected red Saber as santa after Fujinee, but instead it's Saber Alter.

Highlight: Sakura said onichan is tsundere for Shirou.
Probably 20+ senpais
Nov 25, 2017 8:14 AM

Sep 2013
I feel like this movie lacked close-up shots on shirou's abs
Dec 3, 2017 8:58 PM

Oct 2015
Holy crap, fight animation was top-notch. That shinji scene of Saber overpowering Rider was the most comedic moment for me. FeelsLancerMan as usual :( at least he get killed off like a badass. Kirei mapo tofu scene was unexpected smooth for me.
Dec 6, 2017 6:15 PM
Dec 2014
Just finished, too much senpai, not enough fighting, and poor CGI in some places (lancer-assassin fight)

why did sakura even start helping out in Shirou's house at the start?
Dec 7, 2017 4:23 AM

Jan 2014
I loved how they pulled off the prologue montage even though it was a cut and paste from UBW.
Dec 7, 2017 7:01 AM

Oct 2008
Just finished the Heaven's Feel Part 1 movie... It's SOOOOOO good! Argh!!! (O.O) It gave me everything I wanted and then some! Plate breaking, Mapo Tofu!!! The execution was top notch! Some parts were compressed, but in the best ways. Using the opening credits as a summary was brilliant! It reminded me why Heaven's Feel is the best route. They really get right down to the nitty gritty and it's amazing.
Dec 15, 2017 10:18 AM

Aug 2009
ilold said:
Just finished, too much senpai, not enough fighting, and poor CGI in some places (lancer-assassin fight)

1/ Zouken asked her to keep an eye on Shirou.
2/ She obviously had a crush on Shirou.
Dec 17, 2017 2:38 AM
Dec 2014
Tenkensmile said:
ilold said:

1/ Zouken asked her to keep an eye on Shirou.
2/ She obviously had a crush on Shirou.

Did they show it(zouken asking her to keep an eye on shirou) in the movie? I didn't catch that
Dec 17, 2017 2:57 AM
Oct 2011
ilold said:

Did they show it (...) in the movie? I didn't catch that

No. They should show or mention this in the next movie.
Jan 14, 2018 12:03 PM

Dec 2008
Just watched it in the theater. Really well done. Some pacing issues though.

Glad Rider's return was shown briefly cuz I fangirled like hell.

8/10
Jan 14, 2018 3:19 PM

Jul 2017
2 words. Mapo Tofu.

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Jan 14, 2018 3:21 PM

Aug 2013
Watched it today and it was okay, they really need to do away with the shitty CGI though, they should of just had Lancer/Assassin fight all at the temple instead of having that terrible fight on the truck.

Was kind of annoyed they cut out Gilgamesh almost killing Shirou.

7/10 overall for me
Jan 14, 2018 3:57 PM

Jun 2013
yeah everyone was excited when the mapo tofu scene hit lol
Jan 14, 2018 5:19 PM

Nov 2012
Really enjoyed the soundtrack, and never expected Assassin to be so badass based on Fate Zero and what I've heard.

Was surprised Japan was self aware enough to make that cop pedo joke with Illya, honestly I would of thought it was random since anime creators love to bait creeps with loli's so much I wouldn't expect them to mock it, but based on the reaction in the theater it must of been on purpose or something.
Jaywalker.
Jan 14, 2018 6:04 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Just came back from the screenings. Wow, color me impressed. Despite how much VN content they blazed though, the pacing strangely felt right. If Heaven's Feel was a 2-cour TV anime, then the first movie basically adapted all of first cour material. I liked how they quickly skimmed through stuff that's similar to UBW without feeling jarring. Loved the stylized monologues. Shirou's still a underdeveloped protagonist that never does the source material justice, but he's okay. Sakura is just as unimportant to me as she felt in the VN... so I guess that was a faithful adaptation, lmao. The fight scenes were glorious and very well expanded on. Lancer vs. Assassin was never this grand in the VN, and the movie made it look like some end-game shit! The cinematography made everything so fucking badass! Lancer gets rekt for the nth time. Talking about rekt, that scene where Rider loses to Saber was funny with Shinji's reaction, lol. The animation work was what you'd expect from ufotable and the soundtrack was top-notch as expected. Although there's a lot of fights, most of them are pretty short and don't happen until the second half of the movie. And they had to cut quite a fair bit of the slice-of-life stuff to get the the action quicker.

Two moments where everyone in the theater fucking died. The part where Shirou meets Illya for the first time. LMAO, a police car with sirens passes by in the scene, letting all the lolicons know that Illya's not a legal loli XD

And the greatest scene in the entire movie, no the best scene in the entire Fate franchise; Kirei eating mapo tofu. Everyone died. Fangirls were screaming, fanboys were getting a hard-on. It was one hell of a moment. Everyone lost their cool and so did I. We all know Kirei is the canon best girl and main love interest for Shirou in HF, so that scene was really the most relevant scene in the movie.

On a side note, this movie covers up to Day 7 (most of it at least). I think the Gilgamesh stuff will be for the next movie. The PV for the second movie that they showed at the end of the credits looked pretty hype even though they showed no action scenes.

7.4/10
GoldenDevilGamerJan 14, 2018 11:16 PM
Jan 19, 2018 7:39 PM

Mar 2016
GoldenDevilGamer said:
The PV for the second movie that they showed at the end of the credits looked pretty hype even though they showed no action scenes.
what did they show
Jan 19, 2018 8:56 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Aure0lin said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
The PV for the second movie that they showed at the end of the credits looked pretty hype even though they showed no action scenes.
what did they show
From what I remember, they showed bits of Gilgamesh in the PV. They don't show much though, but it felt exciting nonetheless.
GoldenDevilGamerJan 21, 2018 7:28 AM
Jan 20, 2018 10:07 PM

Mar 2016
GoldenDevilGamer said:
they showed bits of Gilgamesh in the PV. They don't show though, but it felt exciting nonetheless.
looool rip eiyuu o
Jan 21, 2018 9:10 AM

Jan 2014
just come back from the screenings in Indonesia !
as always fantastic art, sound, animation, and voice actor. love you ufotable !
Saber Alter is better than the original and Sakura is The Best Waifu of The Season !
Jan 26, 2018 4:59 PM

Aug 2014
All I have to say is: shirou is one lucky man. To have all the waifus around him... *sigh*
Feb 2, 2018 7:51 PM

Mar 2014
Just came back from watching the movie on a theater and I can't wait for the second one already.

Wasn't too hyped when I knew that ufo would adapt HF as 3 2-hour movies but after watching the first one I can finally calm down (hopely) because all my expectatives were blown away.

Despite my praising I still think the movie had some issues, for example the pacing at some points felt too fast and at others it felt like nothing was happening. Also I would've prefered if Alter wasn't shown at all so people who don't know anything about HF would be wondering if that was all of Saber screen time or not.

On the other hand I loved practically everything else about the movie, the amount of details (like some characters reacting in a minimal way to some things that happened or other caracters said) is something I have to give credits to ufotable for doing, the same can be said about the goddamn Mapo Tofu scene, and I'm probably not gonna sleep for a year thanks to that sweet Rin ass on the dream scene.

Can't wait to see

Tl;dr: My expectations were met. I hope ufo doesn't fuck up the next two movies. And god bless Rin's ass.
Feb 4, 2018 5:39 AM

Nov 2016
Finally saw it at the German Akibapass event in Cologne! Gotta say the event was great, I got to see Your Voice, Fireworks, Mary and the Witch's Flower and finally Heaven's Feel! The entire event was great, but let's talk about HF (my favorite route in the vn).

Overall thoughts, the film met and in some areas exceeded my very high expectations, the visuals and the music were incredible, and I think the prologue was handled very well. My problem (not a big one but still) was that it felt like we were going at breakneck pace through a lot of stuff (things happen on the same day that had more of a breathing room in the vn for instance), but I think the anime original prologue and how well they handle Sakura, I especially liked how they show how empty Shirou's house is without her in the beginning and then with her waiting for him also, the "new" characters make up for it. The tone was incredible, feeling kinda like a horror movie at times, but I was surprised at how funny it was at some moments, like with Sakura's boob shake, honestly, how did I not see anyone talk about that one yet lol? I will definitely be buying this on blue ray as soon as I can, it's incredible.

Spoilers for this part:

Spoilers for next movie/later in the vn:

ComicmanFeb 4, 2018 5:45 AM
Feb 4, 2018 8:11 AM
May 2013
i didn't know shrou and shinji were a pal
Feb 8, 2018 5:35 AM
Jun 2017
Is the reason that

Didn't immediately understood that part. I thought it's because Shirou used it or something.
Feb 8, 2018 8:29 AM

Aug 2009
starwars2412 said:
Is the reason that

Didn't immediately understood that part. I thought it's because Shirou used it or something.
Yes.Saber was eaten just before the command took place.The two scenes happen at the same time so it is kinda tricky
Feb 10, 2018 7:32 PM

Aug 2014
Epicenter said:
Was surprised Japan was self aware enough to make that cop pedo joke with Illya, honestly I would of thought it was random since anime creators love to bait creeps with loli's so much I wouldn't expect them to mock it, but based on the reaction in the theater it must of been on purpose or something.

I doubt it was an intended joke, there were plenty of police cars going around before that. The reaction is just western anime fans projecting their expectations onto the film.
Feb 12, 2018 6:32 AM
Jun 2017
ssjokg said:
starwars2412 said:
Is the reason that

Yes.Saber was eaten just before the command took place.The two scenes happen at the same time so it is kinda tricky

Ooohhh thnaks for the clarification
Feb 13, 2018 1:57 PM

Dec 2014
The movie was good, really good, just don't know, sometimes the pacing goes from 40kmh to 150 like when Saber is saying sorry to Sakura then, boom, they are at the shrine.

Assassin felt as deadly as i recall from the vn, Yuki Kajiura's tracks were gladly felt awww, my opinion is, maybe they cut way too much? And yes, gotta agree, these adaptations don't do much justice to the protagonists.
Feb 14, 2018 8:31 AM

Dec 2015
Awesome movie, Lost Butterfly can't come soon enough!
Feb 17, 2018 11:53 AM

Sep 2013
Funny how people are debating here if fts is a porn game. Well it is an eroge which is pretty much porn game in english but I think it's better to call it an adult game. An adult game with a good plot that is.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 19, 2018 10:06 PM

Nov 2012
Calling F/sn a porn game is just like saying Game of Thrones or Spartacus are porn series.
May 3, 2018 2:26 AM
Jul 2018
Just finish watching, and just like SAO:OS it fucking thai dub even though the theater said it Jp sound T sub i feel so fucking betray rn
good thing that BD going to release soon

but damn even though expression in dialogue completely gone thank to the dub
the visual and soundtrack alone is enough to give me chill Yuki Kajiura soundtrack just so much better here than other of her recent works (sao:os ugh)

and jesus christ the fucking visual is so amazing, in general it still can't top silent voice (not that i expect them to but damn it close) but fight scene is just godsend
no need to use svp 60fps shit like that it better than those already, it suck that most of those isn't full fight (more like FZ than UBW) but at that quality i can't complain

the flow of the story is only complain i has really, it feel rush jump around a lot etc. unlike UBW
though it understandable being movie and everything it as good as they can do but it still affects anyway
hope next part they can take it easy (the fact that they didn't repeat from UBW and sakura prologue is really great though!)

8/10
can't wait to rewatch it on Blu-Ray

ps.i was hoping to see even more Cu and Medea badassness but uhhh i guess i came to the wrong route, Assassin chase scene easily the best damn i didn't know Hassan was that good, Rider finally get her spotlight was great as well
ps2. at long as it cantoon people get murder rib blowout is fine and get them G rated huh
removed-userMay 3, 2018 2:36 AM
May 4, 2018 10:56 AM
Apr 2017
is movie available online or Crunchyroll ?
May 5, 2018 5:15 AM

Oct 2014
EmiliaBestGirl said:
is movie available online or Crunchyroll ?

Wait for the BD to come out on May 9th. after BD comes out, it will be translated by fansubs and you can watch it on the usual pirate streaming sites.

Idk if Crunchyroll will get this or not though.
May 8, 2018 11:02 PM

Sep 2013
BD is out, btw

I know a lot of fans will hate hearing this... but this really did feel like the true sequel to Fate/Zere. Definitely more than UBW

Was surprised how beautiful the animation was. If anything, certain moments seemed *overanimated* like Illya doing a pirouette just to say Berserker was going a good job.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2018 1:11 AM

Jul 2017
I read the VN and I can tell the story is a bit rushed but they did skip a lot of unnecessary stuff so I'm fine with it.

That was an excellent movie to witness. The animation was god-like and Yuki Kajiura was amazing as usual.

The concept and story is really intriguing and this does feel like the real continuation of Fate/Zero, one of my favorite anime of all time.

Overall, an amazing watch.
May 9, 2018 4:33 AM

Apr 2016
So here we are after ages of waiting finally able to see it.

First off the memes:

- Dont fuck with the old man from the mountain, he will stab you in the ass and shit.
- Of course you knew who it was you silly red *spoiler* thats why she *spoiler* sent you to that grail war lol
- Mapo tofu scene was little too "hot" as we can see.
- I hope someone will kill Shinji this time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- The ass shots and boob shots of Rider were a masterpiece indeed.
- Get lost FGO outfits, you have no place here fo fuck sake.

Ok now the serious notes:

This really reminded me how much i love Fate franchize, the whole third and final route is a masterpiece in its own sense of how much it diverse from the previous two routes. Its dark, edgy, adult-like, mature (not because of those previous ones) it make the characters to be seen in completely different way than the previous two routes(note: i love all three routes the same). Here we finally got to see Sakura and her struggle, her story which is pretty dark and sad (very sad, sadly) begins here as she follows her Senpai (or senpafle, thanks subs!) to his house in the stalker-ish way, it's good that they showed us this.

I love the interaction, few but still important ... of Saber and Illya as she ask her if she knows who Einzbern Family is, the deep silence and numb look was all Saber can give her (becasue of spoilers). But hey, they also skipped the park scene with Illya (or they just planning to add in second movie, or it wasn't in this route can remember now). Also Zouken and true Assassin focus creepy as ever and as much as it can be lol.

Now some people say that this reminds them Zero, i must agree on that, but it's true the darker themes and also darker animation are here as well so it cant be helped. But for me personally it also reminded to me Kara no Kyoukai movies, it has the same "dark shade" over the whole scenes lol.

Also the animation was fucking great, man.
May 9, 2018 5:33 AM

May 2009
Mapo Tofu scene was hot, literally.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is it even rape?

SwagsOnB - Sep 1, 2023

32 by ZachyMoof »»
Nov 14, 2023 6:44 AM

» Just casual discussion

Animo_san - Oct 4, 2023

10 by Rezete_01 »»
Oct 7, 2023 6:52 AM

» Can I start with this

Homura24 - Jun 25, 2022

46 by Epiccgaymer »»
Jun 28, 2022 2:39 AM

» Is it ok to watch Fate/Zero and then this trilogy? ( 1 2 )

nbnt - May 22, 2022

86 by pepre »»
May 24, 2022 4:05 PM

» So confused

_txhsin__ - Apr 10, 2022

19 by Stacias »»
May 11, 2022 4:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.