Yo yo yo, Ayo!

Eminem was a white boy with mad rappin skill,
Now he's a sellout, a has been - a shill
If he wants to virtue signal I know the perfect place,
Shove his head up his ass 8 mile to his safe space
SJW is for wimps with a psychological trigga,
for Eminem it just means he's a Social Justice Wigga
This is so cringeworthy, so bad that it sucks
But what else can you expect from the King of the Cucks?

Really though, anyone miss when he just shot at everyone with 0 fucks to give? This is just some politically correct dick riding that's just begging to be put on the next Kids Bop album.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 13, 2017 8:50 AM
Feb 2014
He's a sellout and has been. This isn't even freestyling, it's just babbling and rambling.
Oct 13, 2017 9:16 AM

Dec 2015
Aww, does Eminem not like your butt buddy Trump?
That must be very upsetting for you, why don't you tell us all about in the form of a shitty rap?
Oct 13, 2017 9:18 AM

Apr 2013
Bobby2Hands said:
That must be very upsetting for you, why don't you tell us all about in the form of a shitty rap?

yeah if anyone's triggered it's him lol
Oct 13, 2017 9:23 AM

Apr 2017
You and the other Trump-supporters are obviously triggered AF. You can never handle the slightest criticism against the orangutan chief, and now he got verbally murdured by one of the biggest stars in music...
Oct 13, 2017 9:24 AM

Sep 2017
Anyone who cares is triggered. Lmao.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 13, 2017 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
basically feminist slam poetry .-.
Oct 13, 2017 9:33 AM

Jan 2016
I swear this guy hasnt been relevant since like 2012
Oct 13, 2017 9:44 AM

Jan 2017
naaaaah. trumptards are triggered because they can't handle different political opinions.
Oct 13, 2017 9:49 AM
Jan 2013

The hulkamania got buttfisted by spito hot fire lyrics
gone bai bai
Oct 13, 2017 9:55 AM

Nov 2016
Is he still relevant? Haven't listened to him in a very long time.
Oct 13, 2017 9:58 AM

May 2015
zodd0 said:
You and the other Trump-supporters are obviously triggered AF. You can never handle the slightest criticism against the orangutan chief, and now he got verbally murdured by one of the biggest stars in music...

Trump haters are always more triggered then Trump supporters. Sorry.

Oct 13, 2017 10:00 AM

Mar 2017
Kittens-kun said:
zodd0 said:

Smelling an orangutan follower. You're at odds, man.

CURRENT OTPS - Kaito Kid x Shinichi Kudou
CURRENT OBSESSION - Detective Conan
CURRENTLY PLAYING - Spyro | Crash Bandicoot
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO - WRLD: By Design
CURRENT HUSBAND - Kaitou Kid
Oct 13, 2017 10:04 AM
Jun 2014
kingraptor724 said:
I swear this guy hasnt been relevant since like 2012

Eminem is like The Rerverse Flash of rap, he always come back and he has a huge fanbase.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Oct 13, 2017 10:04 AM

May 2015
-Melancholy- said:
Kittens-kun said:

I don't really care. People can get mad all they want. No skin off my back.

Oct 13, 2017 10:06 AM

Apr 2017
Kittens-kun said:

Hahaha, in your dreams. You can clearly never handle anyone making fun of Trump or criticising him.
Oct 13, 2017 10:07 AM

Mar 2017
Kittens-kun said:
-Melancholy- said:

I suppose so, though I'll never understand why people like you exist. We should totally support anti-LGBT and taking away freedom of speech!

Yea, Trump's an orangutan and he leads the country like one.

Oct 13, 2017 10:08 AM

May 2015
-Melancholy- said:
Kittens-kun said:

I suppose so, though I'll never understand why people like you exist. We should totally support anti-LGBT and taking away freedom of speech!

Even though he isn't anti-LGBT. lol

Oct 13, 2017 10:09 AM

Mar 2017
Kittens-kun said:
-Melancholy- said:

Hope you read one of the most recent thread in the forums.
Get your fact straights, boi.

Oct 13, 2017 10:09 AM

May 2015
zodd0 said:
Kittens-kun said:

Hahaha, in your dreams. You can clearly never handle anyone making fun of Trump or criticising him.

It's ok, you'll accept reality someday. It just takes longer for some people.

Oct 13, 2017 10:11 AM

May 2015
-Melancholy- said:
Kittens-kun said:

Has he actually said anything at that summit yet? No, because it hasn't happened yet. You can't call him out for something he hasn't said.

Oct 13, 2017 10:12 AM

Nov 2013
Looks like he had another relapse lol
Oct 13, 2017 10:13 AM

Mar 2017
Kittens-kun said:
-Melancholy- said:

Has he actually said anything at that summit yet? No, because it hasn't happened yet. You can't call him out for something he hasn't said.

Hm. I suppose that's true. Though I won't put it against him.

I'm not as irritated by that as much as the freedom of speech crap anyway. As someone else said, this is a dictator, not a president. The only people who respect Trump is Putin and every white man in the country. Not even white women like myself see the benefit of having him here.

Oct 13, 2017 10:14 AM

May 2013
When it come to trump better to be triggered than dead inside
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Oct 13, 2017 10:17 AM
Jul 2018
eminem desperately trying to remain relevant, just ignore him. that "freestyle" was trash anyway and it's only on trending because youtube shills everything supporting hillary / hating on trump.
Oct 13, 2017 10:26 AM

Apr 2017
Kittens-kun said:
It's ok, you'll accept reality someday. It just takes longer for some people.

Yeah. We all need to realize some day that Obama was born in Kenya, the election was rigged against Trump even though he won, Obama wiretapped Trumps microwave, Trumps inauguration had a bigger attendance than Obamas, and Climate Change is a hoax by China. We just won't accept reality. :0
Oct 13, 2017 10:29 AM

Mar 2014
Who cares?

Be like Comic_Sans and don't give a shit about rap artists
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 13, 2017 10:35 AM

Jul 2016
Freestyle was shit, but at least he didn't challenge anyone to an IQ test

Sounds like he's auditioning for Hamilton with that rap and he probably won't get the part
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2017 10:39 AM

May 2013
He came off to me as kinda not giving a shit. Was like a pissed off dad rap lol.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Oct 13, 2017 10:39 AM

Apr 2011
I used to like the guy back in grade school, but now I realize he's only a sellout. His album is coming out in a month, so his focus on attacking Trump is for revenue. Liberals love this fake rapper now, but previously this guy bash on Gays and lesbians. What a bunch of hypocrites!

Eminem doesn't have the balls to criticize the black community for their bullshit, he's just a sheep and a chump.
Oct 13, 2017 10:42 AM

Apr 2017
vansonbee said:
Eminem doesn't have the balls to criticize the black community for their bullshit

"Trump doesn't have the balls to criticise the white community for their bullshit."

Eminem criticising the black community would obviously be the most retarded thing ever...
Oct 13, 2017 10:43 AM

Mar 2016
Ratohnhaketon said:

Those lyrics were dope, man. I agree, this was a pathetic attempt on Eminem's part. It's nothing like the stuff he used to spit back in the day. His song "Business" was totally political, but it had power and wasn't driven by any virtue signaling or social narrative. It was just real. But this isn't.

Frankly, I don't know who or what the fuck this is anymore. Fuck Eminem.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2017 12:18 PM

May 2016
Is this a single for his upcoming album?
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Oct 13, 2017 12:39 PM

Aug 2013
Trump dick riders like yourself are the ones triggered because he dare to say anything bad about your lord and savior.

"Except when having the balls to go against me you hide them because you ain't got the fucking nuts like an empty asylum." LOL no tweets about Eminem by President Agent Orange, he can't respond to anything Eminem rapped because he knows everything Eminem said was true.

Oct 13, 2017 1:09 PM

Dec 2012
NudeBear said:
Bobby2Hands said:

yeah if anyone's triggered it's him lol
Anyone who posted on this thread is triggered. Laughing at your own jokes is always the tell of someone who's trying to swallow down the anger.

vansonbee said:
I used to like the guy back in grade school, but now I realize he's only a sellout. His album is coming out in a month, so his focus on attacking Trump is for revenue. Liberals love this fake rapper now, but previously this guy bash on Gays and lesbians. What a bunch of hypocrites!

Eminem doesn't have the balls to criticize the black community for their bullshit, he's just a sheep and a chump.
Yes we need Tupac back. He was the legend and he knew the truth.
ZekkenshinOct 13, 2017 1:13 PM
Oct 13, 2017 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
I don't care what anyone says, that was fucking hilarious
& the collective REEEEEEEEEE of trump fanboys around the globe was heard

-Melancholy- said:
Kittens-kun said:

I'm not as irritated by that as much as the freedom of speech crap anyway. As someone else said, this is a dictator, not a president. The only people who respect Trump is Putin and every white man in the country. Not even white women like myself see the benefit of having him here.

He's not even doing anything legislation or law wise tbh all he does is sit on his ass whine on twitter and fire people in his administration who dare challenge him, he was all talk during the election and ended up being no action because he's a clown who can't negotiate with others for shit, a spoilt and overgrown child.
At this point he's an enormous joke to me
removed-userOct 13, 2017 1:17 PM
Oct 13, 2017 1:24 PM

Jan 2014
I don't like either of them, so I'm not really gonna take a side.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 13, 2017 1:31 PM

Mar 2017
spuukiebuugi said:

-Melancholy- said:

He's not even doing anything legislation or law wise tbh all he does is sit on his ass whine on twitter and fire people in his administration who dare challenge him, he was all talk during the election and ended up being no action because he's a clown who can't negotiate with others for shit, a spoilt and overgrown child.

Yes, precisely. The ape human child.

He tried making himself seem like the obvious candidate to win the election, and all of his promises have turned out to be fakes, frauds and lies just to simply tip the election into his favor. Why we gave the States to someone so deserving of the criticism and hate is beyond me... What did he say to all the stupid people that actually got him to win? Bribes, most likely. And the Russians. My hunch knows they're involved - and if that's the case - he'll be impeached.

Oct 13, 2017 1:37 PM
Jul 2018
-Melancholy- said:
spuukiebuugi said:

He tried making himself seem like the obvious candidate to win the election, and all of his promises have turned out to be fakes, frauds and lies just to simply tip the election into his favor. Why we gave the States to someone so deserving of the criticism and hate is beyond me... What did he say to all the stupid people that actually got him to win? Bribes, most likely. And the Russians. My hunch knows they're involved - and if that's the case - he'll be impeached.

I said in another thread that Trump isn't a "conservative" nor "republican". He only reclaims the vices and not the virtues and panders to a demographic that operates on fear. He purposely incites fear and anger in order to gain traction politically. He thrives on controversy and negativity. That's not what the original political parties stood for and certainly not what all of them today stand for. He's a reactionary, he'll easily flip flop sides to pander to whoever will pay him the most attention. Indeed he is a fraud, and that's not a good quality in a leader by any stretch. The man operated a campaign on hatred and anger, to paraphrase my sister, who's definitely more socially conservative than I am; he doesn't have a political affiliation per se, he's a charlatan and a phony all around. That's primarily why I don't like him. When you stand for vices and not virtues and pander to those who operate on paranoia and fearmongering, expectedly a lot of people won't like that. Trump never stood for the nice parts of conservatism that exist, nor helping the working man, he stood for himself and how much attention he could garner, and anyone who can't see that he's a massive fraud is blinded.
Oct 13, 2017 1:45 PM

Mar 2017
spuukiebuugi said:
-Melancholy- said:

I said in another thread that Trump isn't a "conservative" nor "republican". He only reclaims the vices and not the virtues and panders to a demographic that operates on fear. He purposely incites fear and anger in order to gain traction politically. He thrives on controversy and negativity. That's not what the original political parties stood for and certainly not what all of them today stand for. He's a reactionary, he'll easily flip flop sides to pander to whoever will pay him the most attention. Indeed he is a fraud, and that's not a good quality in a leader by any stretch. The man operated a campaign on hatred and anger, to paraphrase my sister, who's definitely more socially conservative than I am; he doesn't have a political affiliation per se, he's a charlatan and a phony all around. That's primarily why I don't like him. When you stand for vices and not virtues and pander to those who operate on paranoia and fearmongering, expectedly a lot of people won't like that. Trump never stood for the nice parts of conservatism that exist, nor helping the working man, he stood for himself and how much attention he could garner, and anyone who can't see that he's a massive fraud is blinded.

Finally someone who can see with both eyes.

You're right - Trump is nothing but a petty phony who expects this entire country to give knee to him since he sits on his pretty throne. He has done nothing but shatter our relationships with others, says things to appease the public, challenged to view another's IQ as proof of his "smartness", and continues to get a rise out of the North Koreans. I know Obama is second in line for King of the Memes, but at least he DID something for this country.

Trump is literally ending the States. He has yet to impress me and many others. The way he runs the place is leaning on dictatorship - it really is. We were given the freedom of speech and the freedom to be whatever we wanted to be, and if he thinks he can just take it all away because he can't take the critique? Well. He'll be fighting a war he won't win.

Oct 13, 2017 2:14 PM

Jun 2014
Every celebrity active on social media who cares about their reputation in America dislikes Trump, Em is only repeating what the general public has been saying over the past year. Nothing groundbreaking or shocking, just echoing the left's views to a large audience.

If Kendrick Lamar or Chance the Rapper made the exact same freestyle that night, it would not have had as much of an impact. Eminem is white and due to this he has a lot of white fans, so obviously Trump supporters are in his fanbase, making this such a divisive event. Though I think his 'you're with me or you're against me' was a bit too overdramatic and forced, the majority of people except MAGA leeches will continue listening to his music regardless of political affiliation.
Oct 13, 2017 2:24 PM

Jul 2013
I'll continue to listen to him, he's one of my favorite hip hop artists, but I dislike this kind of politically aware rap.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Oct 13, 2017 2:27 PM
Aug 2016
I don't get the question. Did something happened and I missed it? Triggered by what exactly?
-Mayhem-Nov 25, 2017 11:57 AM
Oct 13, 2017 4:00 PM

Jun 2008
Wait...people still use the word "triggered" unironically?!
Oct 13, 2017 4:19 PM
Mar 2017
@--ALEX--, triggered, cuck, and plenty of other outdated insults definitely need to die already.
They're just essentially buzzwords now.
Oct 13, 2017 4:39 PM

Aug 2007
The only one I see who's upset in here is OP and maybe a few other Trump Apologists.

Heaven forbid anyone, whether they're famous or not, criticizes Lord Cheeto.
HiasOct 15, 2017 1:44 PM

Oct 13, 2017 7:06 PM

Jul 2016
Why did you mess up the Poll, Slim Shady is a boss.

Eminem is shit now, but Slim Shady was great back in the day.
Oct 13, 2017 7:31 PM

May 2013
i like this dubstep remix of eminem... classic wobbles

I CELEBRATE myself,
Oct 14, 2017 1:29 AM
Feb 2014
Nyu said:
Why did you mess up the Poll, Slim Shady is a boss.

Eminem is shit now, but Slim Shady was great back in the day.

Proof's death fucked him up tbh. Or maybe some of those pedos down in Hollywood... ya know.
Oct 14, 2017 4:17 PM

Sep 2007
So a celebrity disses another celebrity and Trumptards are triggered?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

40 by vasipi4946 »»
2 minutes ago

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

27 by Rhaelynne »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

42 by cyandaqil »»
58 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

69 by neol3 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

63 by cyandaqil »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.