Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 11, 2017 1:01 AM

Nov 2011
I'm calling it now. With the recent episode having a longass flashback that take almost the entire episode unlike the manga and the next episode being a filler, its seems clear to me that they are trying to make this anime run as long as possible.

Its better if I am wrong.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 11, 2017 1:02 AM

Apr 2016
For the sake of the children, i hope not.
Oct 11, 2017 1:16 AM

Dec 2014
I hope so cos I am a massive fan of these battle shounen anime
Oct 11, 2017 1:34 AM

Aug 2017
This season? Please noooo. Some are saying that this will have 12 episodes. That's is not a surpirse either, it's Pierrot.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 11, 2017 1:37 AM
Feb 2012
50 episodes of Black Clover=hell itself
Oct 11, 2017 1:51 AM
Jul 2018
I'd guess a 2-cour at most I can't see it running that long.
Oct 11, 2017 2:04 AM
Aug 2013
bet they gonna do it anime original ending with 50 episodes
Sanity... what would I do with a useless thing like that?
Oct 11, 2017 2:23 AM

May 2016
I would be cheering right now if I heard that it was going to be 50 episodes long if it was good, but it hasn't proven itself yet. 50 episodes would be long for a show that might not be good enough.

Oct 11, 2017 2:24 AM

Jul 2013
They did that with Sousei no Onmyouji (when the manga just had 30 or something chapters released), so I wouldn't be surprised if that ends being the case with Black Clover too.
Oct 11, 2017 11:35 AM

Dec 2016
2 episode is already way too much ... filler episode 2
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Oct 11, 2017 11:37 AM

Sep 2017
Then it will have 100 or 200 episodes and it will have another season. U wot m8?
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 11, 2017 11:40 AM

Feb 2014
KaiserNazrin said:
I'm calling it now. With the recent episode having a longass flashback that take almost the entire episode unlike the manga and the next episode being a filler, its seems clear to me that they are trying to make this anime run as long as possible.

Seriously doubt it. The animation quality is not sustainable for long running anime.
Oct 11, 2017 11:48 AM

Jul 2016
In episode 3 we'll learn that people in the town like Yuno more than Asta, Asta likes nuns, Asta couldn't use magic until recently, and Yuno considers him a rival.

I might forget that information when episode 4 comes out so I hope they remind us again.

Btw do you think Asta likes nuns?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2017 12:15 PM

May 2012
I hope you right. I want 50 episodes
Oct 11, 2017 12:42 PM

May 2008
Hey guys, if you don't like it, don't watch it? Ya'll are literally basing the show itself off the main characters voice. That is simply pathetic.

Oct 11, 2017 12:45 PM

Oct 2007
The blu-rays and DVDs aren't up for pre-order on Amazon JP despite all other new series being up (that I've checked), so I think you may be right.
Oct 11, 2017 1:00 PM

Aug 2017
KayChan4U said:
Hey guys, if you don't like it, don't watch it? Ya'll are literally basing the show itself off the main characters voice. That is simply pathetic.

Sorry, but nodoby in the post is talking about the MC voice, we are only talking about how many episodes it is will have. Anyway, the MC voice is not the only problem about the anime. I see more things that are not good. People have right to express his or her views freely (unless that they are attaking others, of course)
NurguburuOct 11, 2017 1:08 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 11, 2017 1:19 PM

Jan 2014
Burguburu said:
KayChan4U said:

Sorry, but nodoby in the post is talking about the MC voice, we are only talking about how many episodes it is will have. Anyway, the MC voice is not the only problem about the anime. I see more things that are not good. People have right to express his or her views freely (unless that they are attaking others, of course)

Nobody force you and your friends to watch the show. Just drop and leave. Thats not hard.
Oct 11, 2017 1:25 PM

Aug 2017
Taito10 said:
Burguburu said:

Nobody force you and your friends to watch the show. Just drop and leave. Thats not hard.

And is not so hard to stop attacking everybody that have a different opinion. That's is difference between the hater of BC and people that for the moment don't like BC, I respect the people that like the show and they that don't like it. I see much hate on people that don't like the show and just is giving their opinion. The show even have a bad score with more than 2000 7/10 and 8/10 that i respect very much and yet only complain about the less than 500 1/10.
Oct 11, 2017 1:29 PM

Jan 2014
Burguburu said:
Taito10 said:

And is not so hard to stop attacking everybody that have a different opinion. That's is difference between the hater of BC and people that for the moment don't like BC, I respect that people that like the show and that don't like it. I see much hate on people that don't like the show and just is giving their opinion. The show even have a bad score with more than 2000 7/10 and 8/10 that i respect very much.

not sure what you talking about because I did not attack you and you gave BC 1 so theres no point for you to watch, thats all
Oct 11, 2017 1:29 PM

Aug 2017
that'd be cool if it was
Oct 11, 2017 1:44 PM

Aug 2017
Taito10 said:
Burguburu said:

And is not so hard to stop attacking everybody that have a different opinion. That's is difference between the hater of BC and people that for the moment don't like BC, I respect that people that like the show and that don't like it. I see much hate on people that don't like the show and just is giving their opinion. The show even have a bad score with more than 2000 7/10 and 8/10 that i respect very much.

not sure what you talking about because I did not attack you and you gave BC 1 so theres no point for you to watch, thats all

'Just drop and leave' Why dropping? And yes, is an attack, first i'm not writing to you in the first place and never say anything bad about your comments in the other post of BC and second you are force me to drop and 'leave' BC (i see worse thing than that anyway) because i said things that you don't like it. If you don't like my comments, then don't like it, i don't force anyone to like my opinions, but i recommend you to say this things to the trolls or haters and not me that i don't attack anyone. If i give 1/10 that's is just my opinion, and if the series became better maybe i will put 4 or 5. Greetings.

Oct 11, 2017 1:51 PM

Jan 2014
Burguburu said:
Taito10 said:

'Just drop and leave' Why dropping? And yes, is an attack, first i'm not writing to you in the first place and never say anything bad about your comments in the other post of BC and second you are force me to drop and 'leave' BC (i see worse thing than that anyway) because i said things that you don't like it. If you don't like my comments, then don't like it, i don't force anyone to like my opinions, but i recommend you to say this things to the trolls or haters and not me that i don't attack anyone. If i give 1/10 that's is just my opinion, and if the series became better maybe i will put 4 or 5. Greetings.

lol, I did not attack you and I did not force you to anything :D, theres no point for you to watch if you gave anime 1. Yes, thats your opinion but watching anime which you doesnt like makes no sense at all.
Oct 11, 2017 2:06 PM

Aug 2017
Taito10 said:
Burguburu said:

lol, I did not attack you and I did not force you to anything :D, theres no point for you to watch if you gave anime 1. Yes, thats your opinion but watching anime which you doesnt like makes no sense at all.

Well, if is that, I will no drop anime that i started because of the no drop rule. I give other less worse than that like Naruto Shippuden with 500 episodes with a lot of filler and i give it 4/10 or other very bad animes of 12 episodes that many people dropped with very early when i finished it. This year i give an 12 episode anime Fuuka 1/10 after episode 5 and finished with that score for example. You may think that i'm masochistic but nope, I'm really dislike to leave something unfinished.
NurguburuOct 11, 2017 2:13 PM
Oct 11, 2017 2:08 PM

Apr 2012
Anyone who gives an anime an 1/10 rating I never take serious. If my four year old niece would make a couple of drawings and attach them to another, I would give it a 2/10. 1 for quality, and an extra one for effort.
Oct 11, 2017 2:31 PM
Jul 2018
I always prefer anime with 12-24 episodes per season over a long-runner with no break. That's bad for the animation quality and produces too many fillers.
removed-userOct 11, 2017 4:41 PM
Oct 11, 2017 4:17 PM

Sep 2010
Knowing Studio Perriot's fetish for filler and flashback, we can safely say most of it is not gonna contain to much lore. They fucked up Twin Exorcist already by making 60% of the show not follow the manga and well you know how Naruto is, lots of flashback as well.
Oct 11, 2017 4:19 PM

Sep 2011
From one of the perriot interviews it really sounded like they wanted this to be the next naruto or something so maybe it will be a long runner. Despite how frequently trashed the manga and now the anime are it seems to sell. I mean i guess we will see if the anime actually sells but the manga always got good rankings in jump somehow

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 11, 2017 4:29 PM

Aug 2017
I hope this will be a long series. I like some what long series. Just two seasons of 25 episodes. No big deal.

Oct 11, 2017 4:41 PM
Jun 2016
Unlikey as the reason the anime is slow is because they want this to be 13 eps like the first season of MHA, and the manga's pacing is really fast and if they adapted it at the speed of the manga it would end off at a terrible area so they're being slow to end off on a good area in the manga.
Oct 11, 2017 11:26 PM

Oct 2015
Looked like I get to watch muh Yami in action :O Hopefully they pace it well enough.
Oct 11, 2017 11:30 PM

Aug 2012
Sources say that the Black Clover anime is going to be 51 episodes.
https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/918330085412716544
Oct 12, 2017 1:13 AM

May 2017
I don't get it why the hell this anime is getting so much hate ? Yeah, it's not the best but it doesn't deserve a rating so low i.e below 7 and also hiw the fuck can someone rate an anime after watching just 2 eps ,huh smfh grow up people
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2017 2:31 AM
Apr 2016
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
I don't get it why the hell this anime is getting so much hate ? Yeah, it's not the best but it doesn't deserve a rating so low i.e below 7 and also hiw the fuck can someone rate an anime after watching just 2 eps ,huh smfh grow up people

well these idiots just trolling and smashing 1/10 rating without even watching the anime they just heard people saying its sux so they say its sux .... they dont check it and see the true deal , so what do u expect for these kind of idiots. heaters always gonna hate without any reason
Oct 12, 2017 2:32 AM
Apr 2016
ahneeme said:
50 episodes of Black Clover=hell itself

so dont watch it ... simple & easy right ?!!!
Oct 12, 2017 2:46 AM
Jul 2017
Saw the first two episodes and I hated it. It's basically the same thing iver and over again it's boring. Never thought any anime was boring before
Oct 12, 2017 3:09 AM

Jun 2014
Since it has 51 episodes it's guaranteed to be really badly animated, really badly paced and on top of that it's based off of a terrible manga,
:3
Oct 12, 2017 3:11 AM
Oct 2015
"welcome to shonen world", were never give up power is generic.
Oct 12, 2017 3:52 AM

Sep 2014
This shit should have been cancelled the very moment Asta opened his mouth.
Oct 12, 2017 4:34 AM
Apr 2016
Ripticsomnia said:
Saw the first two episodes and I hated it. It's basically the same thing iver and over again it's boring. Never thought any anime was boring before

Elegade said:

FikarKyu said:

alpha_shadow said:
Since it has 51 episodes it's guaranteed to be really badly animated, really badly paced and on top of that it's based off of a terrible manga,

like i said basically dont watch it !!! right ? easy solution right !! why are you in this thread when dont even like the series in the first place lol !!! some negative shit .. if u dont have any honest opinion and just want to troll go some where earls pfffff
Oct 12, 2017 4:51 AM

Sep 2014
Reddott said:
Ripticsomnia said:

Elegade said:

FikarKyu said:

alpha_shadow said:

like i said basically dont watch it !!! right ? easy solution right !! why are you in this thread when dont even like the series in the first place lol !!! some negative shit .. if u dont have any honest opinion and just want to troll go some where earls pfffff

If you think I'm trolling, you should go visit a doctor to check if you have the right amount of chromosomes.
Oct 12, 2017 5:01 AM
Apr 2016
Elegade said:
Reddott said:

If you think I'm trolling, you should go visit a doctor to check if you have the right amount of chromosomes.

chill bro ......... everybody got their own taste so why your angry about a series u will not watch and hate on it ? chill there is a 100x bad series out there worst worst than BC but well haters gonna hate even MHA got alot of haters lol
Oct 12, 2017 5:07 AM

Sep 2014
Reddott said:
Elegade said:

chill bro ......... everybody got their own taste so why your angry about a series u will not watch and hate on it ? chill there is a 100x bad series out there worst worst than BC but well haters gonna hate even MHA got alot of haters lol

I am chill, notice I didn't use any profanity in my reply. Everyone does have their own taste, and In my taste this show is garbage. Why tell me what I can and cannot say about this show? It seems you wrote your comment in a way that advocates for an open opinion, yet when I do say my opinion its considered "hating." Just leave your hypocrisy out of this k m8.
Oct 12, 2017 5:10 AM
Apr 2016
Elegade said:
Reddott said:

I am chill, notice I didn't use any profanity in my reply. Everyone does have their own taste, and In my taste this show is garbage. Why tell me what I can and cannot say about this show? It seems you wrote your comment in a way that advocates for an open opinion, yet when I do say my opinion its considered "hating." Just leave your hypocrisy out of this k m8.
Elegade said:
Reddott said:

why am i arguing with you in the first place .. i forgot that this is MAL ... peace mr
Oct 12, 2017 5:54 AM

Jun 2014
Reddott said:
Ripticsomnia said:

Elegade said:

FikarKyu said:

alpha_shadow said:

Grow up kid and welcome to the internet.
Oct 12, 2017 7:04 AM

Apr 2014
eXtacy67 said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Seriously doubt it. The animation quality is not sustainable for long running anime.

Fate/Apocaryph webgen animators will be joining the Black Clover once they're done with their show so I don't think the anime will have the same problem as Twin Star Exorcist.
Oct 12, 2017 9:31 AM
Apr 2016
alpha_shadow said:
Reddott said:

well the internet full of your kind of people what can i expect .... surely you the only kid here :D iam grown up from long long time ago mate
Oct 12, 2017 9:39 AM
Nov 2014
I really hope it will have as many eps as possible. ;)
Oct 12, 2017 9:51 AM

Mar 2016
Since it's just one episode a week, I wouldn't mind spending 50 weeks seeing where Black Clover goes.

I do like this better than Fairy Tail. It is by far more tolerable than Natsu's retarded screeching, fire breathing, and grossly exaggerated personality.

However, that doesn't change the fact this anime is offering nothing new to the table and repeating and reinforcing tropes and archetypes we've seen executed much better in other series.
Oct 12, 2017 9:57 AM

Jun 2014
Reddott said:
alpha_shadow said:

well the internet full of your kind of people what can i expect .... surely you the only kid here :D iam grown up from long long time ago mate

Yeah, you clearly show it :^), mister.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

75 by DrCarlosRamos »»
Yesterday, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Apr 24, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.