Forum Settings
Forums

white supremacists assaults African american in Charlottesville after rally

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 11, 2017 11:59 AM

Jul 2016
Bernrika said:
Nyu said:

Of course not, I never said we we're. But, that multiple statistics are showing that Whites will be a minority in the US in twenty years and Europe within 50 years.

Man, I didn't realize it was so easy to predict the future.

Can you tell us when we are going to space? I'm looking forward the vacation spots on the Moon.

Ah, so climate change isn't a problem either? Shut up troll.
There is also a pattern, supporting that Whites are becoming a minority.
I guess Oil isn't running out either, since it's just a prediction.
Oct 11, 2017 4:17 PM

Nov 2009
Nyu said:

Yes, finite resources are totally the same thing as birthrates and population. You truly are the master of false equivalences. Then again, you seem under the impression people are actually attempting to genocide the "white race".

And even if we were 50% of the population we still wouldn't be a "minority", unless you are suggesting Hispanic, black people and Asian all belong to the same race.

And even if this was the case, wow, so fucking what! Do you realize this translated in billion of people? I don't know, if yoy are so obsessed with the number of white on the planet, go out and impregnate all the women you can find, instead of spending your internet time thinking minorities are out to get you.
Oct 11, 2017 4:35 PM

Jul 2016
Bernrika said:
Nyu said:

Yes, finite resources are totally the same thing as birthrates and population. You truly are the master of false equivalences. Then again, you seem under the impression people are actually attempting to genocide the "white race".

And even if we were 50% of the population we still wouldn't be a "minority", unless you are suggesting Hispanic, black people and Asian all belong to the same race.

And even if this was the case, wow, so fucking what! Do you realize this translated in billion of people? I don't know, if yoy are so obsessed with the number of white on the planet, go out and impregnate all the women you can find, instead of spending your internet time thinking minorities are out to get you.

I never said anyone was trying to "genocide the White race", but Whites are being turned into minorities, and that's a fact.

Whites will be less than 50% of the population in 2042, that means they are not a majority, although the biggest ethnic group.

I care, and so do millions of other Whites. We shouldn't be being turned into minorities in our own countries.
Oct 11, 2017 9:22 PM

Dec 2007
hazarddex said:
ErwinJA said:
It's not just the same kind of place. It's the same place, the same guy, and the same beating. The incident was revived because a warrant was issued for the arrest the victim of that beating on the grounds he may have struck first. OP was just acting like it's a new incident with a blatantly misleading title, clearly misleading post, and misleading response to those calling him out. One merely has to look at the links provided (not even click, just read them) to see the truth, so those who fell for it only proved their own gullibility.

As to the actual story, I'm of mixed opinion on arresting him, even assuming he did strike first and they have evidence beyond eyewitness testimony from members of the group that beat him. If he merely hit someone, he already got far more than he deserved. If he did something worse, a lot of people reporting and commenting on the incident owe a lot of apologies. If the only evidence is witness testimony from questionable sources, I would have no choice but to be sorely disappointed in the local authorities.

not really trying to be misleading just assumed people would actually read the article before posting forgot people don't like reading on Mal >_>

he didn't hit anyone in the video. unless of coarse hes the flash and everyone blinked. someone screamed get him (they said it in a less polite manner) they all turned around and started walling on him in the video and its hardly likely that some one on his own would attack a group armed with Clubs.

it sound more of an attempt form the city to appease the white supremacist group. although if nothing terns up the group will be in deeper water then they already are because framing for a felony is a serious crime.
If it's not an attempt to be misleading, you need to run your thread titles and initial posts by someone who actually has the understanding needed to make appropriate ones. The current thread title suggests this is about a recent beating. Since the beating isn't recent, and the news isn't about the beating itself, the title would only have been appropriate several months ago when the beating story was still new. Similarly, only the last line of the initial post actually responds to the articles - all of the others talk about the beating itself as if it were current news. Again, that gives an inappropriate perception that the beating is new. That's a heck of a lot of error that could easily be avoided by sticking to the articles themselves.

The fact that there's a thread on a more recent rally greatly exacerbates the failures there. And, seeing as the articles themselves had appropriate titles, it's eminently reasonable to conclude that these egregious errors were intentional.
Oct 11, 2017 9:35 PM

May 2012
Yeah, this isn't a current event.
Oct 12, 2017 2:11 AM

Nov 2009
Nyu said:

I never said anyone was trying to "genocide the White race", but Whites are being turned into minorities, and that's a fact.

You know very well you do, you use terms like "white genocide".

Whites will be less than 50% of the population in 2042, that means they are not a majority, although the biggest ethnic group.

Then you are not a minority, do you understand what being a minority means? If you are the biggest ethnic group over black people, Asian and Hispanic you are *not* a minority.

I care, and so do millions of other Whites. We shouldn't be being turned into minorities in our own countries.

First "millions", no. Except of alt-right and /pol/, most people don't care about the numbers of white people on the planet. They don't spend their days on the Internet counting the number of white people on the planet thinking minorities are trying to replace them.

Second, then make more babies? How many babies have you made to save the white race yet?
Oct 12, 2017 4:33 AM

Aug 2008

Those white supremacist should get out of America. White are not even native to America. If they can't live in multicultural society, they should get out of US.

But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 12, 2017 8:49 AM

Aug 2007
vansonbee said:
I don't think OP hang around black people in his life. He thinks they're cuddly big teddy bears in life and A+ students.
Ivich said:
i guess you missed the part about him facing a felony charge because he initiated the violence. you should probably try to come up with more believable lies, the "innocent black youth" thing is getting old
ya, this didn't make the news back in August because the black guy started the fight and couldn't end it properly on his terms. lol

"didn't make the news" Must be real then.
Oct 12, 2017 4:57 PM

Nov 2016
hazarddex said:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/the-brutal-beating-of-black-man-by-white-supremacists-still-roils-charlottesville/2017/10/10/e5994132-a515-11e7-8cfe-d5b912fabc99_story.html?utm_term=.8816ba7647a4
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/10/us/deandre-harris-charlottesville-charged.html
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10/10/the-black-man-beaten-at-a-white-nationalist-rally-in-charlottesville-now-faces-a-felony-charge/23239111/

so is this what a "Peaceful protest" looks like to the alt right?

i seem to be noticing a trend here. white supremacist have rally innocent people get hurt by one of there members right after the rally HMMMMM.

also a few of the slime got away. Police are currently looking for them, but i bet they probably ran out of the state by now the cowards.

apparently they are trying to blame it all on the man they ganged up on and beat nearly to death hopefully the judge has a brain. this was clearly an attack on a single person.

I have to question the sanity of a black man that goes into a white supremacist rally.
Oct 12, 2017 11:33 PM

Dec 2016
Zapredon said:

Those white supremacist should get out of America. White are not even native to America. If they can't live in multicultural society, they should get out of US.

I have a more unique solution. Your's is tired and infeasible. Mostly because If you sent all the Americans to Europe it would just become The New United States. How about we systematically slaughter all the Western Europeans and give you their land instead?
Oct 12, 2017 11:43 PM
Feb 2014
Zapredon said:

These same people have made America what is it today. What's wrong with greatness? Shouldn't all other countries strive for it as well? Or should they be undeveloped and run by people who lead by "virtue" rather than policy, and therefore cause unprecedented problems.
Oct 12, 2017 11:53 PM

Dec 2012
Ah yes. The myth of the noble savage:
Oct 13, 2017 4:28 AM

Aug 2008
Nico- said:
Zapredon said:

These same people have made America what is it today. What's wrong with greatness? Shouldn't all other countries strive for it as well? Or should they be undeveloped and run by people who lead by "virtue" rather than policy, and therefore cause unprecedented problems.

And multicultural society is what make America great. If you can't live in multicultural, then yes feel free to get out of America and bring whatever greatness with you. America are nation of immigrants, not nation of white.
ZapredonOct 13, 2017 4:35 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 13, 2017 4:37 AM

Jul 2016
Zapredon said:
Nico- said:

And multicultural society is what make America great. If you can't live in multicultural, then yes feel free to get out of America and bring whatever greatness with you. America are nation of immigrants, not nation of white.

It was White immigrants who made America, not Third Worlders.
Oct 13, 2017 4:41 AM

Aug 2008
Nyu said:
Zapredon said:

Still an immigrant. Black and other immigrants has as much right to live in America as much as white.

Oct 13, 2017 4:55 AM

Jul 2016
Zapredon said:
Nyu said:

Still an immigrant. Black and other immigrants has as much right to live in America as much as white.

The country was founded by Whites and built by Whites.
If Blacks and other immigrants want a country, they have their own.
Oct 13, 2017 5:12 AM

Aug 2008
Nyu said:
Zapredon said:

White also have their own countries. It's Europe. If you want a homogeneous country then white should lead by example by packing back to Europe. America is multicultural/immigrant countries where white, black , native America, Asian etc live together. Don't like it, get out of America or perhaps should I say get out of this land. This land originally belong to native American not white. So white supremacist, get fuck out of this land! A land can exist without a country but a country can't exist without a land.
ZapredonOct 13, 2017 5:15 AM

Oct 13, 2017 5:19 AM

Jul 2016
Zapredon said:
Nyu said:

White also have their own countries. It's Europe. If you want a homogeneous country then white should lead by example by packing back to Europe. America is multicultural/immigrant countries where white, black , native America, Asian etc live together. Don't like it, get out of America or perhaps should I say get out of this land. This land originally belong to native American not white. So white supremacist, get fuck out of this land!

We have our own countries?

Not anymore. Because Blacks and Muslims countries are so terrible, they have to ruin our countries.

This will eventually lead to a war, Nationalist tensions have already been on the rise since these migrants invaded Europe.

People like you who support the takeover of our countries are responsible for this coming war, just remember that, when it breaks out 10 - 20 years from now.
Oct 13, 2017 5:23 AM

Aug 2008
Nyu said:
Zapredon said:

White also have their own countries. It's Europe. If you want a homogeneous country then white should lead by example by packing back to Europe. America is multicultural/immigrant countries where white, black , native America, Asian etc live together. Don't like it, get out of America or perhaps should I say get out of this land. This land originally belong to native American not white. So white supremacist, get fuck out of this land!

Not anymore. Because Blacks and Muslims countries are so terrible, they have to ruin our countries.

This will eventually lead to a war, Nationalist tensions have already been on the rise since these migrants invaded Europe.

People like you who support the takeover of our countries are responsible for this coming war, just remember that, when it breaks out 10 - 20 years from now.

That because white takeover other people countries hundred years ago. America, Canada,Australia,New Zealand. Now, everyone just follow white example. Karma is a bitch.Accept America as multicultural or get out.

Oct 13, 2017 5:27 AM

Jul 2016
Zapredon said:
Nyu said:

That because white takeover other people countries hundred years ago. America, Canada,Australia. Now, everyone just follow white example. Karma is a bitch.

"That because white takeover other people countries hundred years ago. America, Canada,Australia. Now, everyone just follow white example."

I see, its the 1700s. So much for progress and civility, I guess we should go back to Slavery then with that logic.

"Karma is a bitch."

Someone's triggered.
Oct 13, 2017 5:30 AM

Jul 2016
Zapredon said:
Nyu said:

That because white takeover other people countries hundred years ago. America, Canada,Australia,New Zealand. Now, everyone just follow white example. Karma is a bitch.Accept America as multicultural or get out.

It's not just America that has gotten taken over, but Europe. I'd happily trade America for Europe, but I doubt those Third Worlders would leave Europe.
Oct 13, 2017 5:30 AM

Aug 2008
Nyu said:
Zapredon said:

That because white takeover other people countries hundred years ago. America, Canada,Australia. Now, everyone just follow white example. Karma is a bitch.

"That because white takeover other people countries hundred years ago. America, Canada,Australia. Now, everyone just follow white example."

I see, its the 1700s. So much for progress and civility, I guess we should go back to Slavery then with that logic.

"Karma is a bitch."

Someone's triggered.

Who care if it's the 1700s or not. You reap what you sow.

Nyu said:
Zapredon said:

It's not just America that has gotten taken over, but Europe. I'd happily trade America for Europe, but I doubt those Third Worlders would leave Europe.

Ok, fair enough if that's how you felt. If you feel black should go back to Africa and Muslim should go back to middle east, then white in America should go back to Europe. Then we will call it even.

Oct 13, 2017 5:37 AM

Jul 2016
Zapredon said:
Nyu said:

"Karma is a bitch."

Someone's triggered.

Nyu said:

Ok, fair enough if that's how you felt. If you feel black should go back to Africa and Muslim should go back to middle east, then white in America should go back to Europe. Then we will call it even.

Personally, I support America being Multicultural, but retaining it's White Majority.
But, yeah, getting Europe back in exchange for America would be fair.

Tho, I did just get a source that gives Europeans a claim on North America.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
Oct 13, 2017 5:46 AM

Aug 2008
Nyu said:
Zapredon said:

Personally, I support America being Multicultural, but retaining it's White Majority.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

All human come from Europe. Europe is origin to all man kind.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
ZapredonOct 13, 2017 5:49 AM

Oct 13, 2017 5:55 AM

Jul 2016
Zapredon said:
Nyu said:

All human come from Europe. Europe is origin to all man kind.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Well that's interesting.
Oct 13, 2017 9:40 AM

Jan 2017
So a bunch of guys gang up on one person?
Wow, they sure are pathetic! smh
I hope they get the punishment they deserve since the person who got beaten deserves justice!

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Oct 13, 2017 2:19 PM

Dec 2014
Who cares? Aren't those from BLM doing the same shit to innocent white peoples anyway? So does ATIFA? Plus... aren't those from the Left those who rioted when their old lady lost the elections?
From what I see from outside, white supremacist's are the last problem of US.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.