Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Musekinin Galaxy☆Tylor Episode 12 Discussion

Sep 26, 2017 6:00 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that's the end of the journey...

For some reason, I'm going to miss that guitar guy as he said his farewell. Overall though? I won't miss this anime one bit. It's easily forgettable.

Sep 28, 2017 1:26 PM

Decent gag anime. It's a shame the disappointed fans of the original rated this so low.
Modified by EratiK, Oct 2, 2017 8:51 AM

Sep 30, 2017 7:24 AM
EratiK said:
Decent gag anime. It's a shame the butt-hurt fans of the original rated this so low.

We were "butt-hurt" for good reasons. Galaxy Tylor was awful.
"The only thing I still write is a list of people I'll never forgive" - Hikigaya 8man

Sep 30, 2017 9:39 AM

They space time thing is fixed with some liquid and tehy were both a branched off tylor.
Tylor is now the captain 6/10

Sep 30, 2017 1:30 PM

It's finally over thank fucking god.
I don't even know what to write in here.

Sep 30, 2017 1:57 PM

All was solved, and start a new adventure!!!
Bye, bye!!! kekeke

Hello, my litte boy!

Sep 30, 2017 5:26 PM

This was a huge Insult to the original I'm glad its over.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 1, 2017 6:04 AM

They end it on a pathetically saccharine note and have the gall to cut to credits abruptly?! Good riddance, anime! Worst revival ever!
"Anti-elitists" are the true elitists of this community. They're the kind of people that remind me that the elitist stereotype they perpetuate basically doesn't exist, and those who use it to scapegoat embody practically every trait they put into the stereotype, as they sit in their ivory tower looking down at and attacking people they disagree with because they're being negative on a show they like, and their favorites list is comprised of at least one non-mainstream classic, all the while cowering at the idea of those people giving them a taste of their own medicine. Also, objectivity in art is relative, therefore arguable, not nonexistent.

Oct 2, 2017 8:27 AM
EratiK said:
Decent gag anime. It's a shame the butt-hurt fans of the original rated this so low.

It's a gag anime made on top of one that should have been a serious and good anime. Plus, this "gag anime" didn't even make me crack a smile, so obviously there's something wrong with this. The only thing that saves this anime from being totally terrible are the voice actor for tylor, even though he shouldn't have that voice, and Goza and Goza's design.
Modified by JokerxHisoka, Apr 9, 2018 5:08 PM

Dec 17, 2017 4:18 PM

This anime was so blatantly bad at everything, incredibly unfunny on top of it, and the final episode is just utter nonsense. You don't actually have to watch the original to know this is so garbage (I've not watched the original).

What a bad episode. What a bad anime.
kie_ said:
So they concluded the anime with some feminist shit...

Markdoka said:
The ones hating this anime are MOSTLY SJWs, yaoifags and Narutards. LUCKILY I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE DAMN SJWS, YAOIFAGS AND NARUTARDS bashing the show for being "too edgy" and "too un-PC".

Dec 22, 2017 6:45 AM

Decibelle said:
This anime was so blatantly bad at everything, incredibly unfunny on top of it, and the final episode is just utter nonsense. You don't actually have to watch the original to know this is so garbage (I've not watched the original).

What a bad episode. What a bad anime.
I'd recommend watching the original just to wash the pain away with actual humor.
"Anti-elitists" are the true elitists of this community. They're the kind of people that remind me that the elitist stereotype they perpetuate basically doesn't exist, and those who use it to scapegoat embody practically every trait they put into the stereotype, as they sit in their ivory tower looking down at and attacking people they disagree with because they're being negative on a show they like, and their favorites list is comprised of at least one non-mainstream classic, all the while cowering at the idea of those people giving them a taste of their own medicine. Also, objectivity in art is relative, therefore arguable, not nonexistent.

Jan 23, 2018 10:22 PM

Eh it wasn't supposed to be serious or that great so the """"ending"""" wasn't really disappointing to me

I liked it cuz it felt like the people who made it had fun. Not really remarkable anime in any sense but Tylor was pretty cute. Thats about all it had going for it but that was enough for me lol

Jun 8, 8:59 AM

Finally the end, that was hard to sit through. Well, they saved the guy, predictable outcome.