Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler -
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2017 10:19 AM

Apr 2015
Large roadbllock to my enjoyment was that the material itself is very tiring to watch. Done to death statement but this really does get boring after a certain point, the faces, the ridiculously exaggerated characters all or mostly work for a few times then get difficult to continue enjoying, even though I watched this weekly. It's like marmite. So despite the individually good writing this wasn't that positive an experience. 4/10

Mohammadalmannai said:
VanishingKira said:
Quite easily MAPPA's worst show 4/10.

Watch Punch Line then lol

Punch Line shits all over this, that was at least dynamic and looked consistently good
LanzSep 25, 2017 10:25 AM
Sep 25, 2017 10:28 AM

Jul 2015
7/10
fun show with rushed ending
i really loved jabami
tragedydesuSep 25, 2017 10:53 AM
Sep 25, 2017 11:18 AM

Nov 2015
I'm surprised with this ending. I wish they would end with Sayaka vs Jabami's gamble from the manga, but I think the ending works out just fine, even besides the really easy gamble. :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2017 11:19 AM

Nov 2014
Pretty shit bet for being final ep imo, predictable like every other episode, more annoying faces, bad and what felt like a rushed ending.
Sep 25, 2017 11:41 AM

Jun 2012
mehmehperson said:
Snaita said:

Of course it would have, better have to wait no matter how long for a sequel than have to get the anime axed leaving almost no chance for a sequel...
If at least the original ending was good, but nope, the most anticipating showdown from the entire anime instead of being 1-2 episodes like the the other minor showdowns, no it was done in half an episode and it ended in a draw!?
The thing if the author wrote it doesn't really help at least to me, I now they are asked to do it just to appease to the fans. For all I know they made the ending and slapped his name on it... Just like in Dragon Ball Super, just because Toryama was "involved" it's good but to me is bad and not that different from GT, this happens so much times.

The tower scene in the manga was just yuri bait so it wasn't any better. Plus canon manga material can suck too like fairy tail's manga. And what if season 2 never came out PERIOD! We will still have a unfinished story.

An "If" isn't conclusive and it will never be, on the other hand an original ending is more "period" than an "If", cause generally an original ending is an axed ending, no more seasons.
And "If" works both ways, the source material can get better and a sequel could still be adapted in the future. By the way why the focus on yuri bait? It has been yuri bait since the first episode... now I'm not into yuri bait but I know for sure that I can stomach it more than the ending we had, the showdown was made in half an episode ending in a draw when the other gambles took at least 1-2 eps, that's just stupid... On other note it's not good comparing this to Fairy Tail man, cause Fairy Tail is "run" heavily by fans(personal opinion here) and character pools it's been bad early on just that few people noticed early on, the rest noticed later(like me...)
SnaitaSep 25, 2017 12:37 PM
Sep 25, 2017 12:22 PM
Apr 2016
robina_2 said:
hi
I love this anime so much music, Drawing and most important gambling

But episode 12 I have some disappointing ending
My question is why the studio did this ?
Why it is ? Not found in the mang

anyway
Why did the President do this? Put the lip gloss on the card clearly ?
She enjoyed the show every second......
What card she really chose
http://s1.dmcdn.net/mm4Ow/x240-Oej.jpg
We will not know it because the short girl Collected

I love this look
https://f.top4top.net/p_6332edlp1.jpg
You want to tell her : shut up, do not spoil the moment

In the end
Anime stops at chapter 28 , The manga has been released so far 44 chapter

Do you think we will see a second season? Or manga only

Instead of, like, making the anime a couple episodes longer and continuing to be faithful to the manga, or just make an original episode for the anime that wasn't very tryhard-y and whatnot past the point that it instead looks very silly in so many areas like this one did, they've decided to go for an original ending like this for the anime for some reason. I have no idea why the studio went with such a terrible ending and episode in general. From what I hear, the original creator of the manga series was also part of this. I don't know what he was thinking if this is true.

I have no idea why the council president did the sort of thing. Could be just a taunt and trap for them or that really was the fool card that could have made them win. They wouldn't even let us have that answer, though it's not like it matters that much I guess.

I doubt there will be a second season due to this kind of original ending for the anime in the first place.
MareepYaySep 25, 2017 12:26 PM
Sep 25, 2017 1:21 PM
Jul 2018

Yet I still think that the end can be better than this . I hope there will be a second season
Even if it is a year or two away
Sep 25, 2017 1:22 PM
Jul 2018
In End episode 8 Runa Leave a message to President
BUT all the time she was with them

In episode 12 We saw the little girl talking about what happened with the president & Yumeko

https://c.top4top.net/p_6334r1b11.jpg
She said her name Momobami Ririka ( Vice president ) & SHE does not seem to be in a good mood After the family meeting ... Maybe she will get out her anger at the academy

So there are two Ririka , Kirari

The important question here is who is the real president ...More precisely the true leader ?

Momobami Ririka Vice president is she More powerful and crazy From Kirari
SO Runa Tell her to come back
https://b.top4top.net/p_633fmieq1.jpg

Sep 25, 2017 1:30 PM

May 2015
Alright ending, I guess.

Show had a strong start and first half in my opinion. Second half was a bit weaker, but it was still enjoyable for what it was.

8/10.

Sep 25, 2017 1:38 PM
Mar 2016
Oh so they end it in a draw, nice to see Suzui being in the spotlight, and did Yumeko just squirted as if she having sex with him??????
Sep 25, 2017 2:47 PM
Feb 2017
A question about the ending???

Note: I have not read the manga.

The final episode of Kakegurui left me rather confused. In one of the final scenes, the young, childish member of the student council is shown talking to the student council president on the phone, telling the president about Jabami's gamble against the student council president herself. The student council president didn't seem to be at the school, and it didn't make any sense that the childish student council member would do this since the episode had just shown us that the gamble between Jabami and the student council president had resulted in a draw. There would be no reason for the childish member of the student council to tell the student council president about a gamble in which she, herself, had participated.

As I went back through the episodes, I realized something odd:

At the beginning of episode 8, the student council president leaves the school.

In episode 9 the masked student council member (who later turns out to be the president) is shown in the crowd.

Episode 10 opens with the president at a meeting which is apparently held somewhere outside of the school. Immediately following this, the masked student council member offers to be the dealer.

Episode 11 again opens with the president at the meeting away from the school. Directly after this, the masked student council member reveals herself to be the student council president.

Episode 12 ends with the student council president talking to the childish student council member on the phone. The president is apparently somewhere outside of the school.

Up until the series' later episodes listed above, the entire show has been clearly presented in chronological order and it has given us no indication that the scenes in episodes 9 - 11 were not in chronological order as well.

If this is the case, does that mean that the masked member of the student council was not the real student council president? Did Jabami not gamble with the real student council president in episode 12?

Or am I somehow horribly mistaken?
Sep 25, 2017 3:36 PM

Feb 2017
I enjoyed this show but the ending was a let down.

7/10
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Sep 25, 2017 4:07 PM
Jul 2017
I give the show an 8/10. The ending was a bit underwhelming but overall it was good, and I think that a lot of people are just disappointed it didn't end with a manga arc. Wasn't the author helping out with the ending though?? I don't know remember, maybe someone can correct me on this, but if it's true then it's what the author wanted and looking at it from a non-manga standpoint, it's a good stand alone ending, even if it's not as good as a manga one.

On a different note, I'm glad they gave Suzui a chance to shine. I like Yumeko x Suzui and I'm glad they focused more on their relationship, but that's not the reason I thought the ending was okay. But it might be a reason I might end up liking the show more than the manga. <3 (Maybe just a a little!)
Sep 25, 2017 4:47 PM

Apr 2013
Well, it's a fitting last episode I guess, though the lack of suspense really made it the weakest episode
Sep 25, 2017 6:16 PM

Jun 2016
What kind of garbage last episode...

The artwork and writing took a hit since they went with an original ending, but it could have been better than this. Series was fun, but this episode wasn't. Read the manga I guess, especially since it's still ongoing.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Sep 25, 2017 7:39 PM
Sep 2017
I just feel like venting, I've just watched this 3hrs ago from this comment and I can't stop thinking about it
First of all, I haven't read the manga yet, so rant is solely based on watching the anime.

Oh. My god. What the actual heck, guys?! You can't just introduce the antagonist with such high regard/demigod bs from the beginning of the series
and then release some half-ass baked-ass gamble as the very end of it? where's Kirari's supernova?
oh yeah, just freaking dissolve the council... so that's how she's now at peace?
I loved the symbolism yet it went down so fast T_T

What happened with Ririka? What was the point of going away if there were no enforced measures taken against Yumeko?
there was nothing special, at least that's what I was waiting for, because Runa kept updating her... and... that's it? why tho? wtf, what kind of bs is that;
and to me she's lower than a minor character (were that possible), I can't even say she's in the minors,
apart from Manyuda's ep, to me she was just a waste??? she was just a token? just why

To me, this ending is more disappointing than any other of the series' episodes.
The second most I was disappointed in was with Yumemite; that felt it went down quite fast, but not as fast as this.
From now on I take a vow to watch anime series up to very last episode, and then I'll go on web/forums,
and if I see anyone commenting the highs and lows of being disappointed in its ending, I kid you not, that I will drop that shit immediately
and will TRY to avoid any single contact with the series for the rest of my life so I can die peacefully.
I'd rather contemplate what the last episode would've been. FFS!!

I loved this, I really, really reaaaallly loved the series!!! I'm fine with everything else apart from this.
Worse, I've been hesitating to watch the last episode for 3 days for no reason;
well, mostly because i wanted to let my hype linger some more, my hopes were so high man :(((((((
and I hate to say it but without the council now, wouldn't they need to make up something more elitist for a 2nd season to be possible?
well, of course they could work around anything, i just think it wouldn't be the same unfolding world/setting without the council
oh, how much I wish I could un-watch this episode T_T
AlexMS4000Sep 25, 2017 8:27 PM
Sep 25, 2017 8:53 PM

Nov 2011
It was okay, I mean, from what I've seen posted here and there I thought it would be worse.
I kinda forgot Suzui through the show, so it was surprising that he got a little spotlight.

Baby, daijobanai...
Sep 25, 2017 9:22 PM

Jan 2011
Not 2-cour. You screwed up sir.

It was fun while it lasted.
Sep 25, 2017 9:55 PM

Jul 2012
I guess my opinion is the opposite of everyone else's. I didn't care too much for episode 11, and was worried when I heard this last episode was going to be anime-original, but I thought it was a pretty great episode after finishing it.

We got a lot of Miyuki Sawashiro and Sayori Hayami back and forth, and even Suzui was able to look cool haha.
Even though it was anime-original, they left us with enough closure for ending in the middle of the story, but also left the door open just in case another season was to be green-lit.

I was losing interest in the series as it went on, but this was a really good last episode!
Sep 25, 2017 10:54 PM

Aug 2013
Hmmm...well, I didn't hate the ending.

I'm also not caught up with the manga. I love it to death, but have been way too busy, so by not being caught up to around where the final episode went original, I cant really compare the two. Obviously as a manga reader I'll always be disappointed in an original ending, but I would at least critique it to see if it does any semblance of justice to the material.

All I can give is my current opinion on it, to which I say, I'm content.

Sure it definitely wasn't the most exciting, the Yumemi and Manyuda gambles were definitely more exciting. I think the highlight of this particular gamble was the straightforwardness of it, and also how it highlighted a different aspect of the gambling going on. All of the other gambles were for shit loads of money, or black mail, or a cheap thrill. But Kirari explained it to Mary, not all gambles are about the money. It seemed like a simple bet, but that academy is a place dear to both Yumeko and Kirari.

I also kind of enjoyed seeing it come full circle back to Suzui. Normally cowardly, he manned up and became assertive with the gamble. He didn't even hold back on what was borderline a confession to Yumeko. And even he was portrayed with the crazy eyes finally, like being around Yumeko finally showed influence on him.

The prez and vice prez being twins fuckin threw me for a loop big time. Don't know if that was revealed in the manga yet or not since I'm not caught up. That mind fucked me a bit since usually in anime there's some gary-stu explanation for why a character is in two places at once. They don't normally just blatantly throw the twin sisters card at you.

Unfortunately I don't see a second season happening. When a SE published adaptation goes anime original ending, that seems to be the end of it.
Sep 25, 2017 11:33 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
For the taste the colours!!
Nice faces again ;)
Sep 26, 2017 2:36 AM
Apr 2017
JerryKen10 said:
I was surprised when they did not follow the manga for its finale. I think we won't get another sequel for this. All good opportunities have been lost. I still prefer reading the manga.

what happened in the manga?
Sep 26, 2017 2:38 AM
Apr 2017
robina_2 said:
hi
I love this anime so much music, Drawing and most important gambling

But episode 12 I have some disappointing ending
My question is why the studio did this ?
Why it is ? Not found in the mang

anyway
Why did the President do this? Put the lip gloss on the card clearly ?
She enjoyed the show every second......
What card she really chose
http://s1.dmcdn.net/mm4Ow/x240-Oej.jpg
We will not know it because the short girl Collected

I love this look
https://f.top4top.net/p_6332edlp1.jpg
You want to tell her : shut up, do not spoil the moment

In the end
Anime stops at chapter 28 , The manga has been released so far 44 chapter

Do you think we will see a second season? Or manga only

I feel like their could be a second season, I don’t know he manga so maybe not but I only say that because the girl at the end and maybe she tries to face yumeko but I’m not sure they sadly probably will leave it at that
Sep 26, 2017 2:41 AM
Apr 2017
robina_2 said:

Yet I still think that the end can be better than this . I hope there will be a second season
Even if it is a year or two away

I hope so too or maybe a ova or something
Sep 26, 2017 2:54 AM
Oct 2015
If they didn't take a break for one of those weeks and they also followed the manga they could have completed the first 6 volumes without rushing it or stayed with the same pacing.
Heckle was here...
Sep 26, 2017 4:53 AM
Jul 2018
FiREIng_maNiac said:

The final episode of Kakegurui left me rather confused. In one of the final scenes, the young, childish member of the student council is shown talking to the student council president on the phone, telling the president about Jabami's gamble against the student council president herself. The student council president didn't seem to be at the school, and it didn't make any sense that the childish student council member would do this since the episode had just shown us that the gamble between Jabami and the student council president had resulted in a draw. There would be no reason for the childish member of the student council to tell the student council president about a gamble in which she, herself, had participated.

In episode 9 the masked student council member (who later turns out to be the president) is shown in the crowd.

Episode 10 opens with the president at a meeting which is apparently held somewhere outside of the school. Immediately following this, the masked student council member offers to be the dealer.

Episode 11 again opens with the president at the meeting away from the school. Directly after this, the masked student council member reveals herself to be the student council president.

Episode 12 ends with the student council president talking to the childish student council member on the phone. The president is apparently somewhere outside of the school.

Up until the series' later episodes listed above, the entire show has been clearly presented in chronological order and it has given us no indication that the scenes in episodes 9 - 11 were not in chronological order as well.

If this is the case, does that mean that the masked member of the student council was not the real student council president? Did Jabami not gamble with the real student council president in episode 12?

No not mistaken , I spoke about this Here #160
Read and tell me what you think
Sep 26, 2017 5:01 AM
Jul 2018
maripiko said:
I give the show an 8/10. The ending was a bit underwhelming but overall it was good, and I think that a lot of people are just disappointed it didn't end with a manga arc. Wasn't the author helping out with the ending though?? I don't know remember, maybe someone can correct me on this, but if it's true then it's what the author wanted and looking at it from a non-manga standpoint, it's a good stand alone ending, even if it's not as good as a manga one.

On a different note, I'm glad they gave Suzui a chance to shine. I like Yumeko x Suzui and I'm glad they focused more on their relationship, but that's not the reason I thought the ending was okay. But it might be a reason I might end up liking the show more than the manga. <3 (Maybe just a a little!)

to me I expected end with a manga arc , But I did not expect to chosen Suzui
It was a surprise to me
removed-userSep 26, 2017 6:11 AM
Sep 26, 2017 5:26 AM
Jul 2018
menav7 said:
JerryKen10 said:
I was surprised when they did not follow the manga for its finale. I think we won't get another sequel for this. All good opportunities have been lost. I still prefer reading the manga.

what happened in the manga?

me to surprised when they did not follow the manga for its finale

A lot happens in the manga , Anime stops at chapter 28 , The manga has been released so far 44 chapter
Sep 26, 2017 7:17 AM

Jun 2010
You know, as far as anime only endings go the Tarot game is a decent way to end the season. Not great by any means (since they needed to maintain the status quo for potential follow ups), but it was at least true to the nature of the show and it was nice to see Suzui get some more focus. That said I do think they probably should have ended with the conclusion to Choice Poker or give Mappa one more episode to properly adapt the ToD game. Instead the studio decided to hedge their bets with this ending (ironic considering the series).

Overall I enjoyed this adaptation and hope it gets a sequel once the manga has more content released. That'd most likely be a year and a half off at its earliest, but I'll be hoping all the same. Kakegurui earns a solid 8/10.
Sep 26, 2017 11:04 AM

Sep 2015
One of the weaker episodes and kind of a let down as the finale one. Not sure what I expected though, maybe a bit more thrill...
Sep 26, 2017 12:57 PM

Nov 2012
It was great anime and that confession was priceless :D

Sep 26, 2017 12:57 PM
Apr 2017
FiREIng_maNiac said:

That’s what I’m confused about too
Sep 26, 2017 1:00 PM
Apr 2017
livingdarknet said:

that and him choosing for her was my favorite part, she got so turned on and they both had this weird bonding moment
Sep 26, 2017 1:05 PM

Apr 2012
One of the greatest shows of this year. Sure it was no Kaiji but if you went in expecting that, you're a fool.
I'll probably pick up the manga, though the soundtrack will be missed.
"The moment 'pride' is lost, 'freedom' is also lost" - Ramza Beoulve, Final Fantasy Tactics

Sep 26, 2017 1:06 PM
Jul 2018
I watched the episode again
The president said What she think about gambling....

( gambling does not get them anything they only lose something
Bu teven so we still gamble .. We do that because we enjoy the Risk )

She does not care what she bet on as long she enjoys , She knows obsessed with this Gambling & Risk Someday they will make her lose everything

And also when she said .. { gambling does not get them anything they only lose something} ..
Is She talking about her private life and how it affected her life and the life of her family?
Gambling Make Her lose things

Sep 26, 2017 1:15 PM
Jul 2018
livingdarknet said:

I love to express on their faces .. Finally Susie spoke & He said what he feels
Sep 26, 2017 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
nuclearcherries said:
One of the greatest shows of this year. Sure it was no Kaiji but if you went in expecting that, you're a fool.
I'll probably pick up the manga, though the soundtrack will be missed.

I liked the manga drawing a lot .. Details and feeling
But no soundtrack
Sep 26, 2017 5:35 PM

Jul 2015
This was... lol. It felt really weird.

I really don't have as much of a problem with it, but I can definitely see why people hate this episode or even the whole anime just because of this episode.

I'll just ignore this episode's existence and give this a 7.
AmyTwoSep 26, 2017 6:05 PM
Sep 26, 2017 6:29 PM

Sep 2014
Man, that was just tasty, in a lot of ways!!
A life is a history with no end...it continues to be told by others endless.
We do not own lives, we own histories!
Sep 26, 2017 6:58 PM

Oct 2013
A good way to close things off given they had just one ep remaining I guess, but it still wasn't the most thrilling of challenges. The fact that we didn't get much of an aftermath hurt as well.

A necessity for 2-cours, or at least 13 eps was a given. We get the "Go read the manga!" ending, I get it, at least half episode to provide some closure while also leading people to the manga is very much doable. You'd have the other half of the 13th ep dedicated to the gamble then.

One thing's for sure, the journey was definitely better than the destination, with other gambles topping this one, not that this one didn't have it's charm of course. But props to Mappa for really stepping it up with the visuals, esp those damn facial expressions that rival Prison School. Also, even more credit to them for choosing more interesting source materials to adapt rather than going for cookie cutter LN adaptations.

Sep 26, 2017 7:43 PM

Aug 2007
Not the ending I was expecting (about the tie). But if I think it twice, was obvious considering the fact manga is still publishing.

I can say that the marked card wasnt the joker and the presidnet (damn, I can't remembered her name) grabed 2 cards.
Sep 26, 2017 9:37 PM

Jul 2015
I think you should take a long hard look at your life and how far you've fallen as a human being when your immediate course of action to facing a strong opponent is trying find various ways to cheat when the game hasn't even been decided yet. But that's just me.

Yumeko and the Prez finally got the chance to play together, though the game they chose itself wasn't quite as exciting as I thought it would be, they made a game about picking cards at random pretty darn hype. Also Suzui forever being dragged into things till the very end, but he also stepped up his game quite a lot there too. Admittedly, this ending felt a bit... cheap, rushed, safe, lacking, and kind of disappointing but hey, I'm satisfied with it enough, and its definitely raised my interest in the series itself. My final score for this would have to be an 8/10, because this was one fun as hell ride up to here, and while I know the gambling itself was kind of weak, I got my enjoyment out of the characters and their reactions, as well as the tricks themselves.

Time to go read the manga.

On that note, funny how this anime is all about taking risks and crap, and then the finale comes along and plays as safe as physically possible.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 26, 2017 11:16 PM

Oct 2013
Finale was worse than other episodes
Sep 27, 2017 12:10 AM
Jul 2018
this show was horrible. so glad is finally over.
Sep 27, 2017 4:50 AM
Apr 2016
Punpun3 said:
this show was horrible. so glad is finally over.

You waited til it was over? Why would you make yourself suffer by pushing through something you thought was horrible?
Sep 27, 2017 7:03 AM

Oct 2015
Even though the match between Yumeko and the student council president ended in a draw, the series was the best one to have come out this season. It was tense and had crazy characters including Yumeko one of my favorite girl now, she was a natural gambler and very very smart I enjoyed watching her. Why I enjoyed also was because I am tired of watching female characters being made there to make male protagonists to look good or be second best to them, she inspired feminism by being calculating the same or even more than other male characters.

So this series because it was crazy I am gonna give it an insane 9/10. I am interested at season 2 to watch her and the president settle their strife once and for all. What's up with president dissolving the student council and who exactly this Momobami Ririka, damn now I can't wait.
lihle808Sep 27, 2017 7:12 AM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 27, 2017 9:16 AM
Sep 2017
Hi people, this is my first ever posts. I want to ask you all, what is the violin soundtrack that always plays when kirari momobami present. For example in the episode where kirari wants midari's eyeball then the music started to play. Any help or hint is appreciated.
Sep 27, 2017 9:18 AM
Sep 2017
CLBGM said:
Soundtrack was definitely the highlight of this series for me. 8/10
hey you know the kirari momobami violin soundtrack?
Sep 27, 2017 9:26 AM
May 2012
seems like they didn't want to take a RISK and went for an anime original ending.
well, one thing i like about this (also the reason why i decided to watch it) was the art style.
Sep 27, 2017 9:48 AM
Jul 2018
Haikalhaz said:
CLBGM said:
Soundtrack was definitely the highlight of this series for me. 8/10
hey you know the kirari momobami violin soundtrack?

Unfortunately no release date for the soundtrack yet. It's avex pictures, so if we are lucky, it will be released by January next year :/ Enjoy a similar piece by the same composer in the meantime.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2017

178 by reveluvie0 »»
Apr 24, 5:22 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

149 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 18, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2017

119 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 17, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2017

182 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 17, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2017

183 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 16, 11:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.