Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 13, 2018 1:20 AM
Aug 2018
I dreamt that I was going on a cruise school trip and lots of the girls treated me as a outcast o.o (I'm not going to school)
I also fell in the water and was almost eaten by killer whales.
Nov 13, 2018 3:45 AM
Jul 2018
I don't remember dreaming while sleeping. I'm to busy sleeping!
Nov 13, 2018 4:23 AM

Jan 2013
I had a great dream a few days ago. There was some kind of galactic road where you could just go on foot and see the other planets in the blink of eye. It was just our solar system and all the planets looked like they do in reality (Uranus had a ring system with titled axis, there was the Great Red Spot on Jupiter etc) and they were uninhabitated. It was like a casual walk, but it allowed you to see everything up close. There was some kind of a festival there on that road, there were fireworks on the whole sky, colorful lights along the road, music echoing through the whole galaxy (mostly my favorite songs) and lots of people strolling there. It was so beautiful and surreal.
fuyukiNov 13, 2018 1:24 PM
Nov 13, 2018 4:26 AM

Nov 2016
I dreamed that a tsunami taller than a building was coming toward me, so I woke up.
Dec 23, 2018 3:41 PM

Aug 2017
i had these weird dream that i kissed ashlee simpson... Ewww! That doesn't make me lasbian am i? -.-
Dec 23, 2018 4:37 PM

Sep 2014
about a girl. but a sad girl dream, not a happy one.
Mar 8, 2019 10:20 AM

May 2018
i had these odd dream that I can used cutting nails for cutting stitches..
Mar 10, 2019 4:14 AM

Jan 2017
Last night and I went to convention called Yukicon. My husband was cosplaying Deadpool.

Mar 10, 2019 4:34 AM

Jun 2015
it was after the apocolypse and I was protecting a kid that followed me around
Mar 18, 2019 6:55 AM
Dec 2011
When I had a nap today I had a dream that I was in one of my old classes. Literally nothing exciting.
Jul 23, 2019 4:42 AM

May 2018
i had bad dream few weeks ago that my youngers sister died with no cause... i notice i met my dad in my dream, too. omg!!!!
Aug 13, 2019 3:32 AM

Nov 2018
Had a dream after a really long while yday.... Felt refreshing because I didn't have one in a realllyyy long while xD

I already forgot what exactly I dreamt of though :P
Aug 13, 2019 3:49 AM
Jul 2018
Nek0 said:
Lately, I've been having the cutest dreams ever!

Noo I clicked that spoiler with 100% belief in it being something cute like a cute puppy ;-;

Aug 13, 2019 3:55 AM

Dec 2014
I had a really weird dream last night and the only thing that I remember about it when I woke up was that I didn't like it and didn't want to go back to sleep just in case I had the same dream again.

Also this
Aug 13, 2019 4:04 AM
Jul 2018
I dreamed something weird today but I was disappointed when I wake up because I didn't want it to end
Aug 13, 2019 4:32 AM

May 2019
I dreamt i was a kid going to elementary school in what must have been canada or somewhere in the northernmost part of the US.

The thing is, somehow i had befriended a bear.

The school i went to had a lot of forestry right beyond it's backyard, where the bear would stay when i was at class, and whenever i wanted to leave school early, i would incite it to invade school grounds, so they would evacuate the school.

The bear never hurted anybody though, it just ran around and jumped a bit, like it was pretending to be bad.
Aug 14, 2019 3:42 PM

Aug 2011
The other night, I had a really disturbing dream where I basically committed suicide on a playground while kids were around and right when I pulled a trigger I heard my mother's voice which suddenly woke me up
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Aug 14, 2019 6:04 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
Took a long and eventful subway ride (talked to several interesting characters during it) to a stunning almost to a somewhat futuristic city that also functioned as a massive airport. Somehow I wound up living in a massive spiral sky tower and had a job there (don't remember what it was). The people I mentioned earlier ended up working with me on my team. Then at some point a guy (as well as his bird-like and wolf-like creatures with no faces but giant bloody circular mouths with sharp teeth) started slipping in through the windows and doors picking off my team one by one. Eventually it came down to me and one other guy and we had to make are way down the sky tower (there was a lot of running, jumping, and climbing) avoiding him and the other creatures trying to kill us (the tower also had a lot of moving parts to it and some trap like parts as well). The chase lasted for a long while and right before we made it to the bottom there was a point where the guy leaped at us to kill us but leaped too short and fell to his death. As we ran through the airport city though it turns out he didn't die and out of nowhere he killed my partner (as well as some other people in the crowds) and he continued to chase me all over the airport city once again for quite a long while. At some point there was confrontation underground at the subway station and I somehow outsmarted him dodging his attacks and hooking him to a bullet train as it passed; finally killing him. Some important things happened that I don't remember, then some sort of bomb or something hit the city and everything became all post-apocalyptic. The sky then turned red as did the sun as a nuclear bomb went off in the distance in another city (a normal city though, not an airport city) letting off a giant mushroom cloud. The blast destroyed everything as the shock wave traveled outward and as it hit me I woke up.

And that was my dream lol. A lot of the times I'm lucid and have control but when I don't they usually play out like highly cinematic thriller movies haha.
Aug 15, 2019 3:32 AM
Jul 2019
Laying in the grass with my Cat, My cat turned into a Human & after that... I woke up from that and it saved me from oversleeping and being late to work.
Feb 14, 2020 2:35 PM

Apr 2016
I had a recall dream where i stand on my late aunt's rooms. The worst thing was the rooms was paint in red walls included the beds.

Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look
around. It's undeniable.
Noctis

Feb 15, 2020 1:20 AM

Oct 2018
for past three years I can't quite remember what I dreamed. but the last dream I remember that I was on a collapsing building with family and the local crows were attacking us...
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Feb 15, 2020 4:11 AM
Feb 2020
I was dreaming about TAKING THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SH*T!
BDSM = BUDDHISM
Feb 15, 2020 5:36 AM

Jul 2016
Had one recently where my brain decided to let me experience what would be like to lie down in the middle of the tram tracks at St Peter's Square and let a tram roll over my head.

My dreams have always been a bit surreal, but at least they always tell a story, that I'm quite proud of.
Feb 15, 2020 8:09 AM

Mar 2019
my last dream was to become a gang star and become to boss of the organisation
Feb 15, 2020 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was on a train and fingering different girls on the train. Then I woke up and turned on my fiancée.
I blame Ecchi and hentai for this dream. Even though I haven’t actually seen a scene like that in months I have definitely seen some anime and hentai that depict such lewd, deviant, illegal and anti social acts.
Feb 16, 2020 4:03 AM
Mar 2019
In short: I was this queen/rules of this huge palace-like building which was another "world" but not really because it's much more like a building. Anyway, this classmate of mine had a disease, which looked like she just had a bunch of tattoos, but she was dying and I didn't have a cure for it. Next thing is that people are trying to kill me because I'm the ruler, and this other classmate of mine (who is my protector or husband or king??) carries me bridal style and crashes through the glass windows and literally flies through the air. I'm just stunned because that was my world and place and now it's exploding. We get into a convertible, and two people (the people who want to kill me) jump into the back. But I stop time, stand up, turn around, touch their heads, and melt them into puddles. I haven't been this badass since forever.
Feb 16, 2020 4:21 AM

Dec 2013
Last night I saw a dream that I had some incomplete confidants in Persona 5 and I was struggling to get them all done within a time limit. *sigh* I have played way too much of that game lately lol.
Feb 16, 2020 4:36 AM

Oct 2019
In my dream last night I tried to hide a horse in my garage from my mother.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

37 by Voila_ »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 8 hours ago

26 by aikaflip »»
25 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

317 by bevarnow »»
27 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

15 by IpreferEcchi »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

40 by aikaflip »»
35 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.