Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2017 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, Yuri isn't in the best of mood this episode. That Nozomi girl can be hard to get along with sometimes.

The first half of this week's episode felt boring to me tbh.
Kinda curious to see where the future of these girls are heading. Nozomi feeling scared is pretty much expected as the future is unclear for everyone.
Jul 30, 2017 12:29 PM

Aug 2013
Some flashbacks in this episode. So Misaki wants to get stronger because of some event that happened in the past.

Yuri and Nozomi are getting along fine. Nozomi little speech sounded like a confession. Another Yuri couple.

Kurumi seems quite wise in that she understands what the girls are feeling.

Jul 30, 2017 5:12 PM

Jun 2015
Seeing Yuri's backstory, she used to act like Misaki. She wanted to get stronger no matter what. Nozomi was too scared to fight because she thinks it would be her fault if they lose. Misaki wants to get stronger because of something in the past. Nozomi came in just in time to save Yuri.
Jul 30, 2017 6:57 PM

Dec 2016
Misaki there at the start hitting that monsters where it hurts the most, I think I felt that one.

These girls have quite a lot of growing left to do.

Still quite a number of episodes left for them to development into a good team and have more trust with one another.
Jul 30, 2017 7:02 PM

Jan 2015
Finally im liking this anime, took me 4 episodes :D I felt like this one was a pretty decent episode with all said and done, more backstories, more character development/introduction. Now I know 2 more character names: Yuri,Nozomi :D So Yuri is just like Misaki used to be huh, interesting and Nozomi was running from training just like Misaki. Misaki realizes their team lacks in strength, she trains to become stronger but doesnt want to train with the team because they are not taking it very seriously. So in the end she is both like Yuri and Nozomi.

Also wow i never knew irises stand to friendship, trust and hope

But let me be completely honest whenever Anko is on the screen my eyes go into 100% full concentration mode. Aaah i just llove her so much, she is the best.
Jul 30, 2017 7:07 PM
Jul 2015
It's great that I get to hear more of Saori Hayami in this episode (especially with how she portrays Kurumi-chan with such a kind, sweet and gentle voice)

:)
Jul 30, 2017 8:11 PM

Oct 2008
Who is that Misaki's wanna reach? a much powerful existence!?

Jul 31, 2017 11:47 AM

Sep 2013
Yuri and nozmi flashback ep, nozomi is scared but she comes back for her friend :'(
Jul 31, 2017 8:19 PM
Aug 2014
This episode had Kurumi so it's obviously the best so far. And that preview promises more Kurumi goodness! This show really is just fanservice for already exisiting players—this anime may be pretty bad in all honestly but I love these girls so much from the two years I've been with 'em. Just seeing them on screen! <3

Aug 3, 2017 10:21 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode
So Misaki's reason for wanting to become strong and why she consistently refuses to train with the other girls was because of the loss of her team then. Its nice that Kurumi was given more development and focus this episode and that in addition to her Misaki, Yuri and Nozomi were also expanded upon as well. The flashback scene of Yuri's team as they were two years ago was interesting and Yuri really was behaving like Misaki is now. Teamwork though is important in any type of organisation and not trusting or relying on your fellow fighters is a bad thing. Yuri's team really was bad two years ago.

Even three on two will still lose if the two have good teamwork though. Its surprising that back then Nozomi wasn't too keen on getting strong. So when she's angry Yuri goes eating does she lol. Its nice that we get to see the different roles that each of them play within the team though. So Kurumi acts as the mediator between the hot blooded Yuri and the quiet Nozomi then. So Nozomi was just scared of the large responsibility that the team has then. Still to think that Nozomi will let fear control her actions and avoid helping her teammates though. The yuri back then was pretty brash and behaved exactly like Misaki now. Yuri's plight here underlines just how important teamwork is and how one wrong move can prove fatal. Still it's nice that in the end Nozomi was able to tell Yuri her true feelings but at the same time overcome her fear by use of her friendship with Yuri. Seems that Misaki is also thinking on Kurumi's words as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2017 5:48 AM

Jul 2009
A bit of Yuri's past...
Jun 27, 2021 5:00 AM

Feb 2020
Great episode again.

Interesting backstory. Yuri used to act like Misaki in her past.

Poor Nozomi.. She's scared to fight, but fortunately she came in just in time to save Yuri.

Some nice screenshots.

SerafosNov 11, 2022 4:45 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Battle Girl High School Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2017

26 by White_Alice »»
Jun 16, 2023 1:18 AM

Poll: » Battle Girl High School Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2017

13 by White_Alice »»
Jun 13, 2023 2:53 PM

Poll: » Battle Girl High School Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2017

13 by White_Alice »»
Jun 13, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Battle Girl High School: Battle Girl Project Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2017

69 by White_Alice »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:11 PM

Poll: » Battle Girl High School Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2017

12 by Serafos »»
Jun 27, 2021 8:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.