Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 15, 2017 1:06 AM

Jul 2014
Tbh... i knew nothing about Absolute territory XD This anime is EDUCATING XD
Jul 15, 2017 7:52 PM
Jun 2016
Hmm... this has been mostly basic and "meh" to me so far, but I really do want to like it and it does interest me greatly, so I will keep going in hopes that it will definitely have me entertained or satisfied sooner or later.
Jul 15, 2017 8:01 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was what i needed to not drop this xD
Never thought that i would see someone mentioning zettai ryouiki in an anime xD That moment when it helped him win xD
Mari is a pretty cute girl and i am getting used to her voice.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 15, 2017 10:23 PM

Jul 2013
Watching this quiz anime and then there's a Decathlon competition in Spider-Man homecoming movie... Are quizzes this popular?
Jul 16, 2017 9:59 AM

Sep 2010
Zuraki said:
This anime seems to be okay so far, except for the fact that it makes me feel stupid?!
Like, what do you mean by classics? Who knows this stuff?

Also, yes, the VA. She has a very pretty voice with a nice colour in it, but she just doesn't know how to voice act quite well yet. Borderline bearable I have to say.

anyone that's used to play quizbowls know classics

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Jul 16, 2017 1:41 PM
Mar 2016
U know Fukami's absolute territory would have look good if she's wearing a skirt.
Jul 16, 2017 10:15 PM

Nov 2009
I hate to say it, but the lead girl's VA absolutely sucks, to the point where my ears could start bleeding at any moment. And here I thought I couldn't hate female voice acting more than I hated Soukyuu no Fafner's Toomi Maya's VA's acting. How wrong I was.

As to the series itself, I was expecting more from the show about quizes (which are generally supposed to be fun), but so far it's pretty dull and boring. Applying 3-episode rule, and if it doesn't get better (voice acting and the dullness of the show), I'll probably drop it.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jul 17, 2017 1:30 PM

Jun 2015
I still keep this one watching, however there are two big issues, first the MC personality really annoys me to no end, also the main girl voice actor horrible, or maybe it was intended to be? I dont know but absolutely not femine enough, somewhat countryside like
Jul 17, 2017 9:23 PM

Dec 2015
Why does this show have such a poor score? I swear the rating on MAL is fucked up. Some of the best shows get average ratings of 6 or less, and some of the worst cliche typical anime trash gets 8+. I hesitated to start watching this, but I'm pleasantly surprised at how fun it's turning out to be. Are people seriously giving this anime a bad score simply because the main girl's VA doesn't sound like a prepubescent squirrel child on helium?
Jul 22, 2017 4:57 PM

Feb 2013

Me: "absolute territory"
But then I thought, nah, they're probably going somewhere else with this...

Then the question was asked. I win!

I'm probably going to drop this. The quiz sessions aren't all that exciting, and I don't enjoy watching the MC struggle.
I have no problem with the main girl's VA. I actually like that she sounds unique.
Jul 23, 2017 3:47 AM

Jul 2014
What really annoyed me is the fact that the fat dude who joined the trip just to satisfy his need of women somehow turns out to be able to answer and buzz faster than the other competitors, even though those have clearly done it for a lot longer. Oh, and the last question was too cliché, not saying cliché is bad as a whole, but this one wasn't made very well, I expect to drop the show after the next 1 or 2 episodes as I haven't been deriving much pleasure from it thus far.
Sai-BJul 23, 2017 3:51 AM
Jul 25, 2017 12:26 PM

Dec 2013
I liked this episode but the bad voice acting from the main girl is distracting. The voice totally does not fit the character and it is really weird to see her make expressions, but not hear anything in her voice. I hope she improves in the next episode, because I can't handle much more of this.
Too bad because I really like everything else about the show.
Aug 13, 2017 11:14 AM

Aug 2016
The fun thing about this anime is trying to answer the questions yourself :d
Nanika ga Okashii
Aug 22, 2017 2:01 PM

Sep 2013
I like the voice now, it's kinda kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) absolute territory, quizzes are serious business.
Sep 11, 2017 11:36 AM

Jun 2012
Pretty interesting anime. Am I the only one who loled at the kinda random restroom scene :D I don't know, it didn't seem like it fitted well with the rest of the anime. Fukumi's voice doesn't seem to be fitting well with the character as well. I don't know, it needs a better modulation and more emotions I guess. Seems like Denpa Kyoushi Suzune is repeating all over again. Sigh. No offense guys.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Sep 11, 2017 12:08 PM

Jun 2012
Sai-B said:
What really annoyed me is the fact that the fat dude who joined the trip just to satisfy his need of women somehow turns out to be able to answer and buzz faster than the other competitors, even though those have clearly done it for a lot longer. Oh, and the last question was too cliché, not saying cliché is bad as a whole, but this one wasn't made very well, I expect to drop the show after the next 1 or 2 episodes as I haven't been deriving much pleasure from it thus far.

He's just an Otaku haha. The questions that he answered were all anime, manga, game related, I think! lol

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Sep 14, 2017 8:50 PM

Dec 2012
Damn! Dat beautiful face.
Damn. He got here on all 4's already.
lol He wore his school uniform on a Saturday.
Damn. Mari in tht outfit.
LMAO at the light. Inoue exposed.
LMAO at the light again.
Hello, Chiaki.
Scat.
lol at Mari's hair rising.
LMAO at the Polka-dots.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 21, 2017 1:42 PM

Dec 2016
I don't know why people don't like Fukumi's voice, I feel like it makes her sound more realistic and intelligent and I actually really like it!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 30, 2017 9:33 AM

Jul 2015
This anime is turning out to b way more interesting than i thought it would be!
Jun 5, 2022 4:36 PM

Jun 2016
I like the heroine's voice but the acting part could be better.

This really feels like a sports anime with the internal conflicts.

I feel like the type of person who would answer these questions without knowing the full question is someone who usually participates in these buzzer quizes. That black haired guy litterally got the question right from only hearing : naze(why) yama(mountain),

And then you have weird easy questions about voice acting and science.

The MC's voice makes him sound whiny
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

xull - Jul 4, 2017

146 by removed-user »»
Feb 6, 2023 2:49 AM

Poll: » Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2017

48 by Usagi-san-chan »»
Jun 6, 2022 6:44 PM

Poll: » Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

52 by Usagi-san-chan »»
Jun 5, 2022 5:17 PM

» At which chapter does the anime end?

YuseiFudoU - May 19, 2020

2 by Chichi123 »»
May 20, 2022 12:27 PM

Poll: » Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2017

68 by SOP-II »»
Jul 14, 2021 4:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.