Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2017 4:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the tears and goodbyes.

I doubt this will be forever though.
Jul 10, 2017 7:18 AM
Sep 2016
Barring an harem ending, it seems definitive to me. She didn't left any hopes for him. I hate this ind of break up...yes, Keita needs to grow, but it's breaking his heart the right thing to do? And the worst part is that now if you are going to have a number of chapters with Keita depressed I'll hate the manga, and if he goes immediately back doing ecchi things with the girls I'll hate the manga, so I'm bound to hate it for a while.
Jul 10, 2017 8:53 AM
Aug 2011
I can't stand to watch this..
I'm so broken right now T T
Hang in there Yuuzuki
diawolvesJul 10, 2017 8:59 AM
Jul 10, 2017 12:33 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well... not gonna lie, that felt like a somewhat contrived way for them to break up. Felt a bit like the author couldn't think of any better reason to split them apart at this point

But even if it was a bit cheap, if it brings us back onboard the wincest route at long last then I'll accept the collateral damage as a very worthwhile trade-off after all. I just hope this'll lead to a proper Ako + Riko ending with this; if it ends up with some open-ended cop-out a la Oreimo then this breakup development will not have been worth it
Jul 10, 2017 1:16 PM
Sep 2016
HaXXspetten said:
Well... not gonna lie, that felt like a somewhat contrived way for them to break up. Felt a bit like the author couldn't think of any better reason to split them apart at this point

But even if it was a bit cheap, if it brings us back onboard the wincest route at long last then I'll accept the collateral damage as a very worthwhile trade-off after all. I just hope this'll lead to a proper Ako + Riko ending with this; if it ends up with some open-ended cop-out a la Oreimo then this breakup development will not have been worth it
There was that scene some chapters ago, when he realized that he looked for older women as substitutes for his sisters, so maybe now he'll start to be more honest with himself. On the other hand, I'm afraid that he'll may try to have a "normal" relationship, so not with his sisters, not with his ex's sister, and that leaves one choice...
Jul 10, 2017 3:19 PM
Mar 2015
So long Sensei Not even honest with herself she regrets her decision already
Jul 11, 2017 2:53 AM

Nov 2015
So... what, in the end they broke up because they can't go out in public? Lame. Two years and that problem would have solved itself.

Well, maybe it's finally time to promote Mikuni from a "peegirl" into a "heroine".

Jul 11, 2017 6:15 AM
Jun 2017
Im a grown man, and I legit cried. 5 TIMES!
Jul 11, 2017 9:12 AM

Jun 2012
Truly a weird break up. .but it's true that Keita is still a piece of hornball.

And I think Mikuni is the one who needs more growing up.
Jul 11, 2017 9:34 AM
Sep 2016
Kinoxi said:
So... what, in the end they broke up because they can't go out in public? Lame. Two years and that problem would have solved itself.

Well, maybe it's finally time to promote Mikuni from a "peegirl" into a "heroine".

No, she left him because she thinks she'll be an obstacle to his growth. Still bullshit, imho.
Jul 11, 2017 10:11 PM

Sep 2013
Man, that scene, did they want me to feel bad for the sensei? It makes sense that those two would split up but the way it panned out seems so stupid and forced.
Whatever I guess.
Jul 18, 2017 2:16 PM
Jul 2017
WELL DAMN IT I GEUESS KEITA AND YUZUKI WONT GET TOGETHER SO FUCK THIS CAUSE IMA JUST GO BACK TO WATCHING DRAGON BALL SUPER!!!!

JK I doubt it's over between those two cause they love each other a lot so they will get back together CAUSE IF THEY DONT YUZUKI WILL BE A VIRGIN FOREVER!!!!And I think we all can agree that they will get back together at some point!

So don't give up my fellow keita x yuzuki fans cause it won't end like this, but if it does then SCREW IT!!!! But I don't hate the other characters either even the pee girl I mean mikuni cause even THOUGH SHE LIKES TO PEE ON PEOPLES HEADS LIKE A SICK PERVERT, she's a nice girl!!!

BUT I STILL SUPPORT YUZUKI X KEITA ALL THE WAY!!!
Jul 19, 2017 8:42 PM

Jul 2015
Sensei is finally gone and won't disturb the wincest, now we just need loli and piss girl out of the equation.
Jul 26, 2017 7:49 PM

May 2010
I think I'd like this chapter more if it wasn't about Yuuzuki wanting to protect Keita and that whole bullshit, but actually about him being too worthless for her :> But ooooh welp.

I wonder what's up with Ako...
Aug 16, 2017 9:47 AM
Jun 2014
landofthekwt said:
So long Sensei Not even honest with herself she regrets her decision already

Totally agree with you here just finished reading it and I hope this is not forever, this made me really think of a few break up that ended this way for me and damn did it get me in the feels.
Aug 25, 2017 2:06 PM
Dec 2016
Master_The_King said:
Im a grown man, and I legit cried. 5 TIMES!

Me too man, and I haven't cried since your lie in April. šŸ˜¢
Sep 12, 2017 10:20 AM
Mar 2016
Never liked the teacher so i am okay with them breaking up but the way author did was really bad.

IMHO it would have being better to end it when they "broke up" in the school, but author had to drag it for 10 chapters and still make it suck in the end... sigh.

But i think MC is also to blame. The guy gots no pride. Too much of a wuss.
Dec 14, 2017 5:58 PM
Dec 2015
Malta band / first love, this is the song for this chapter
Feb 24, 2018 6:37 PM

Aug 2015
DEVGRU said:
WELL DAMN IT I GEUESS KEITA AND YUZUKI WONT GET TOGETHER SO FUCK THIS CAUSE IMA JUST GO BACK TO WATCHING DRAGON BALL SUPER!!!!

JK I doubt it's over between those two cause they love each other a lot so they will get back together CAUSE IF THEY DONT YUZUKI WILL BE A VIRGIN FOREVER!!!!And I think we all can agree that they will get back together at some point!

So don't give up my fellow keita x yuzuki fans cause it won't end like this, but if it does then SCREW IT!!!! But I don't hate the other characters either even the pee girl I mean mikuni cause even THOUGH SHE LIKES TO PEE ON PEOPLES HEADS LIKE A SICK PERVERT, she's a nice girl!!!

Fuck dude this is total bull. I'm so mad right now. And there are only five more chapters. It took them 10 years to get this far only to completely destroy the relationship I supported the most. Now I'm going to have to wait another decade just to see what happens.

If this ends in anything other than a Yuuzuki, Ako, or Harem ending I will be impossibly mad.

I'm mad and I've cried multiple times. I got emotionally invested only to have it end up like this.
Feb 24, 2018 8:54 PM

Aug 2015
I'll also be mad if it ends up unresolved
Mar 3, 2018 9:20 PM
Jan 2013
Fuck this, best ship is dead. I started reading for the ecchi psuedo-wincest, stayed because Sensei was best girl. By a mile. Then they killed it for pretty much no reason, and all chapters since the breakup have been disappointing at best.

It's literally called Kiss x Sis, so I knew that it logically wasn't going to last, but I held out hope that it might've been one of those stories where the characters run away from the Author's original intentions and choose their own path as the story progresses. But nope, author has no balls and instead killed the best ship, caused the weirdest breakup I've seen in a while, and everyone just shrugs and moved along after two chapters. Literally 80+ chapters of character development down the drain. So disappointing.
Oct 6, 2018 11:23 PM

May 2013
SideGFX said:
Fuck this, best ship is dead. I started reading for the ecchi psuedo-wincest, stayed because Sensei was best girl. By a mile. Then they killed it for pretty much no reason, and all chapters since the breakup have been disappointing at best.

It's literally called Kiss x Sis, so I knew that it logically wasn't going to last, but I held out hope that it might've been one of those stories where the characters run away from the Author's original intentions and choose their own path as the story progresses. But nope, author has no balls and instead killed the best ship, caused the weirdest breakup I've seen in a while, and everyone just shrugs and moved along after two chapters. Literally 80+ chapters of character development down the drain. So disappointing.

Same here. I only picked this up after I heard he was dating the best girl. Sadly I can no longer jump from this freight train
Aug 21, 2019 10:24 PM

Jun 2012
It's hard to take situations like this seriously, within the context, since the author not only develops an extremely contrived reason for such a breakup, but also has all characters go back to what they also do within a short period of time. Sensei's reasons for a breakup don't make any sense, especially the whole 'ambition' thing; does she not realize she's talking to a high school student? This same high school student, who in a couple of years, will be free to spend as much time as is wanted with her, without worry or shame of being discovered. She's an introverted otaku, how much damn ambition could should she possibly be seeking, lol.
Sep 3, 2019 5:32 AM
Feb 2018
Really shipped it hard. Really hoping for them to get back together. Not coming back till i hear good news
DzrianSep 3, 2019 6:01 AM
Mar 28, 2020 5:44 PM
Mar 2020
A keita suicide would be cool! though it will fuck up the manga even more, I really hate the manga now cause of the breakup and now he's crawling back to his sister's, yes Keita is a real piece of shit.
PogerrsMar 28, 2020 5:50 PM
Apr 5, 2020 3:07 PM
May 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the tears and goodbyes.

I doubt this will be forever though.
I am feeling this kind of feeling after a long time . U know I felt so agonised that at some point I thought it was me breaking up with her ,I know I may sound dramatic but that's just how it is . I was on the verge of crying .
Truly a remarkable journey . When I initially started this I never expected anything from it I just read it because it's a hentai but now it turned into something so memorable .
Apr 5, 2020 3:16 PM
May 2016
The_Silver_Nuke said:
DEVGRU said:

Fuck dude this is total bull. I'm so mad right now. And there are only five more chapters. It took them 10 years to get this far only to completely destroy the relationship I supported the most. Now I'm going to have to wait another decade just to see what happens.

If this ends in anything other than a Yuuzuki, Ako, or Harem ending I will be impossibly mad.

I'm mad and I've cried multiple times. I got emotionally invested only to have it end up like this.
True all 10 years of character building all went to bull atleast if they had a chance to get back together I would have supported it but I wonder how it ends and how it will continue now that the sensei's out of picture
Sep 24, 2021 7:32 AM
Jun 2021
I cant stand to the following this manga again too hurt my feeling soo deep, But this is my first i loved manga but now i hate it, just my opinion, sayonara
May 12, 2022 6:34 AM
Dec 2020
This is the dumbest break up I've ever read in a manga. Even the animes that I've watched, this is still the worst. And she's my favorite too in this manga now she became the my only hated character in this series so far. Keita and the party chasing arc is pretty useless because of the break up. Ah this is dumb but my chest and stomach hurts for some reason.
May 15, 2023 6:49 PM
Feb 2020
I stopped watching this manga after this like what the hell

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 154 Discussion

Hlebka - Sep 22, 2021

15 by landofthekwt »»
Feb 4, 3:33 PM

» WOW, A MUST READ!!

JadeCrystal - Apr 3, 2023

0 by JadeCrystal »»
Apr 3, 2023 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Mar 12, 2010

2 by Sadako_kurasawa »»
Jan 18, 2023 8:06 AM

» Update on final chapter translation release date

_cjessop19_ - Aug 21, 2022

3 by Playcool »»
Nov 20, 2022 11:34 AM

» What happen at the end?

Sincere_T_ - Apr 30, 2022

5 by voltaxx123 »»
Sep 21, 2022 12:03 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.