Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 21, 2022 6:46 AM

Nov 2018
Only chapter 154 is left to be translated - "Last Kiss". 1 2 Translations, the group who's been doing the most recent chapters posted on Reddit.

"Kissxsis chapter 154 update: I personally want to be open and transparent about our QCing progress with the final Kissxsis chapter. After reviewing the QC copy (and a bit of mishandling of managing roles on my part), it was revealed that there were translating errors that Mathgeek couldn't possibly edit properly, causing QCing to be extremely slow. I've taken upon myself to redo the translations to make sure that the localizated version doesn't have the issues that Kissxsis chapter 100 had back when I first began working on this project. As much as I don't care about Kissxsis now, I'm being as professional as I can to make sure that we end this series with the same quality you have experienced throughout my tenure as the project leader for the Kissxsis for the past 5+ years.

Edit: Due to unforseen problems in real life during the summer, we have had to extend the ETA for the release during this month of August.

I know we sound like a game or movie company that keeps on pushing back the release date for an upcoming project, but trust me, we're nearly ready."

TL;DR, Sometime within the next couple of weeks (fingers crossed).

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Nov 18, 2022 2:24 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
_cjessop19_ said:
Only chapter 154 is left to be translated - "Last Kiss". 1 2 Translations, the group who's been doing the most recent chapters posted on Reddit.

"Kissxsis chapter 154 update: I personally want to be open and transparent about our QCing progress with the final Kissxsis chapter. After reviewing the QC copy (and a bit of mishandling of managing roles on my part), it was revealed that there were translating errors that Mathgeek couldn't possibly edit properly, causing QCing to be extremely slow. I've taken upon myself to redo the translations to make sure that the localizated version doesn't have the issues that Kissxsis chapter 100 had back when I first began working on this project. As much as I don't care about Kissxsis now, I'm being as professional as I can to make sure that we end this series with the same quality you have experienced throughout my tenure as the project leader for the Kissxsis for the past 5+ years.

Edit: Due to unforseen problems in real life during the summer, we have had to extend the ETA for the release during this month of August.

I know we sound like a game or movie company that keeps on pushing back the release date for an upcoming project, but trust me, we're nearly ready."

3 months later---
Nov 18, 2022 7:10 PM

Nov 2018
Playcool said:
_cjessop19_ said:

3 months later---

The final chapter has already been translated and was released on September 1st online.

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Nov 20, 2022 11:34 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
_cjessop19_ said:
Playcool said:

3 months later---

The final chapter has already been translated and was released on September 1st online.

Good to know, will get it right away then. Rarely check manga websites nowadays for updates.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 154 Discussion

Hlebka - Sep 22, 2021

15 by landofthekwt »»
Feb 4, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2017

29 by Ce4e5 »»
May 15, 2023 6:49 PM

» WOW, A MUST READ!!

JadeCrystal - Apr 3, 2023

0 by JadeCrystal »»
Apr 3, 2023 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Mar 12, 2010

2 by Sadako_kurasawa »»
Jan 18, 2023 8:06 AM

» What happen at the end?

Sincere_T_ - Apr 30, 2022

5 by voltaxx123 »»
Sep 21, 2022 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.