Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2017 9:08 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> I'm glad I was born

Well there's some happiness in this series after all in that world of despair.
Pretty tense chapter.
Jul 5, 2017 2:47 PM

Sep 2014
Hajime melting reminded of one other scene..

Masked guy is left. I think his "specialty" is doing brutal and painful things to people , but don't even know how this would benefit Kanade in such battle.
Jul 6, 2017 4:46 PM

Aug 2014
Goddamn this is really the worst MC they ever made
Jul 6, 2017 9:56 PM
Sep 2016
Not the worst. Just utterly generic, and unrealistically noble.
Jul 8, 2017 1:53 AM

Jun 2012
The MC really grates on me.
Jul 8, 2017 12:44 PM

Dec 2009
WTF was that?... That was fucking horrible.
... How can anyone like this manga or even take it seriously!? That was so fucking slow! And that was supposed to be all in a few split seconds?

... Saki with her fucking sexy ass standing out trying to save Mirai while Hajime goes faster than the split second of their death to save them ... Fucking ridiculous.
I thought Saki was dead and I didn't give a fuck. Horrible manga. WTF Death Note creators!? Fuck this manga...

2/10.
Jul 9, 2017 2:04 AM

Jul 2012
The main character not being able to kill anyone is a bit repetitive now. I wonder if he'll ever do it. Hopefully that moment and his mental repercussions make for good chapters.
Jul 24, 2017 1:58 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
That. Was . Really. Messed. Up. I feel really bad for Hajime, but at the same time I am glad that he was able to die with something to fight for.

If Mirai had to save Mukaido, Mukaido's family or Saki by killing one of Metro's partners, could he do it?

I think too often we expect the MC to be "different" and "to do the right thing" when the time comes. However, I'm interested in seeing this extreme "lifesaver" personality of Mirai and how it plays out. like just how strong are his convictions?
Yea, I kind of want to kill Mirai atm, but I (like pretty much all the critics reading this) want to see where this is heading.
Jul 27, 2017 8:13 PM

Dec 2015
I kinda wish Saki died instead of Hajime...

I agree with most of you, while visually engaging, the fight didn't make much sense especially the last part

Overall, the only reason I continue reading is the supreme artwork quality
Feb 9, 2018 12:43 PM

Jul 2008
Why didn't Mirai obey Mukaido, who had shot him with the red arrow? It was even brought up, but goes by without explanation. Everybody else obeys their red arrow master. The writing is rather inconsistent. I also feel Hajime shouldn't have died. He really spiced things up, and it would have been interesting to see him and what he would have done later on when the effects of the red arrow wore off. It would have been great if he still got pierced by the syringe, but cut his own arm off before the virus spread.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Nov 2, 2021 2:55 AM

Dec 2007
i actually wished for hajime no die in this fight, mainly because he's much better character once he changed sides.
bur at least he got his "great death", ending up ugly.

i actually didn't care much mirai hasn't killed her, he wasn't in position to kill that nurse and running away from the white arrow. it still annoys me though that he can't do killing when needs too. though it's probably saved us a full chapter after this battle of "i killed i killed i killed" and mirai's usual depressing tones.
though i would wish though that ohba would let "solve" those situation in other ways than - omg-lots-of-things-happening-in-5-seconds-interval-that's-going-on-through-lots-of-pages. previous chapter with mirai hitting the virus with the white arrow was much more smart.

for a second i thought saki gonna die. i'm actually happy she didn't, she was good character the minute she "changed".

Touka said:
Why didn't Mirai obey Mukaido,

it's been said couple of time in the story, that red arrow doesn't guarantee full commending, unlike geass, person can surpass it if it have strong will. we saw it already couple of times.
User-NameNov 2, 2021 3:54 AM

More topics from this board

» My spoiler-ridden rant, er, review

NDskies - Sep 17, 2023

4 by NDskies »»
Sep 18, 2023 6:27 AM

» How would you rate it???

Goated_Weeb526 - Nov 11, 2021

4 by waalex11 »»
Sep 11, 2023 5:13 PM

Poll: » Platinum End Chapter 23 Discussion

TheGeniusBaka - Jan 1, 2018

6 by bucciest »»
Nov 6, 2022 12:02 PM

Poll: » Platinum End Chapter 58 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Axelthrow - Jan 6, 2021

54 by nidoqueen106 »»
Sep 11, 2022 5:54 PM

Poll: » Platinum End Chapter 30 Discussion

Akoram - May 8, 2018

4 by lycoradz0 »»
May 14, 2022 3:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.