Forum Settings
Forums
New
How much (IRL) friends do you have?
Jun 25, 2017 3:28 PM

Aug 2016
By friends, I mean people you talk to everytime.
we do a little bit of headbanging here
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 25, 2017 3:33 PM

Jun 2014
Well, I had 5, but 4 of them moved away after high school, so I never heard from them again.

The one friend I have left lives about 10 minutes' drive from my house, and we hang out and talk to each other once every 2 months or so.

Jun 25, 2017 3:36 PM

Aug 2016
Seiya said:
Well, I had 5, but 4 of them moved away after high school, so I never heard from them again.

The one friend I have left lives about 10 minutes' drive from my house, and we hang out and talk to each other once every 2 months or so.

I'm still in highschool so I talk to a lot of people, but I consider just a few of them as my friends and they aren't in my close heart
Jun 25, 2017 3:36 PM

Jun 2015
I haven't talked to any of my friends from school in years and haven't made more.

So, 0 to irl friends, I guess.

But everyone here is my friend so it makes up for it. !

Jun 25, 2017 3:37 PM

Nov 2014
If you mean like real irl friends then 0

If you mean like "friends" that i sometimes talk to and i don't really care about , then 0

Jun 25, 2017 3:38 PM

Sep 2011
quite a few, but it kinda comes with the job, you move a lot so you learn to make friends quickly and easily -- kinda helps when other people are of the same mindset :]

rawrX3pounces said:
I haven't talked to any of my friends from school in years and haven't made more.

So, 0 to irl friends, I guess.

But everyone here is my friend so it makes up for it. !

awwwwh I'll b ur friend :3

rawr

X3

-pounces-

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Jun 25, 2017 3:39 PM

Dec 2014
It depends in what you consider by "friends".
In the OP, I don't know, I talk occasionally, but notr everytime.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Jun 25, 2017 3:40 PM

Feb 2015
I have 3 people I can call friends. Others are just people I can chat with, but I can't say if they are friends to me.
Jun 25, 2017 3:42 PM

Jun 2015
kiss said:

rawr

X3

-pounces-
This seems like you're looking for something more than friendship, buddy. :L

Jun 25, 2017 3:44 PM

Sep 2011
rawrX3pounces said:
kiss said:

rawr

X3

-pounces-

you never know~

Jun 25, 2017 3:47 PM

Aug 2016
kiss said:
rawrX3pounces said:

you never know~

Someone is trying to hide his feelings --
Jun 25, 2017 3:53 PM
Feb 2017
real friends, not acquaintances. you know, people that have actually been there for me and given me opportunity of some kind as well. i'd say just four, even though we don't see each other very often. everyone else is just what I said, an acquaintance.
Jun 25, 2017 3:55 PM

Sep 2011
@myllaut >his

pls

i wear my feelings on my sleeve, i think being open and caring is the easiest way to build friendships

Jun 25, 2017 4:02 PM

Aug 2016
kiss said:
@myllaut >his

pls

i wear my feelings on my sleeve, i think being open and caring is the easiest way to build friendships

Lol I fecked up my joke ^.^ (because if you were a man it would means you were gay) sorry for that ^.^
Jun 25, 2017 4:10 PM

Jun 2016
Right now I have two people I consider friends; they're college classmates I go to conventions with.

The people I knew in high school went separate ways but I still keep in touch with one online. One I used to hang out with all the time since the 4th grade stopped talking to me after he settled down with some whore single mother. For a while after that (a few years) I had absolutely no friends and got extremely depressed over it. I'm not going to repeat the same mistake I made in high school where my friends were just "school friends". I'm a very loyal friend and being alone fucking sucks.

rawrX3pounces said:
But everyone here is my friend so it makes up for it.

Accept my request then you fruitcake!
Jun 25, 2017 4:15 PM

Aug 2016
Lost_Viking said:
Right now I have two people I consider friends; they're college classmates I go to conventions with.

The people I knew in high school went separate ways but I still keep in touch with one online. One I used to hang out with all the time since the 4th grade stopped talking to me after he settled down with some whore single mother. For a while after that (a few years) I had absolutely no friends and got extremely depressed over it. I'm not going to repeat the same mistake I made in high school where my friends were just "school friends". I'm a very loyal friend and being alone fucking sucks.

rawrX3pounces said:
But everyone here is my friend so it makes up for it.

Well don't trust my words because I'm a solitary guy but I think it's better to be lonely than having "friends" who ou have no trust in
Jun 25, 2017 4:17 PM

Jun 2015
Lost_Viking said:

We don't need some silly friend feature on a website to prove our bond.

Jun 25, 2017 4:17 PM

Sep 2007
If by friends you mean long-distance acquaintances that I occasionally message on this site when I'm not occupied with other remedial tasks, then 1.

Jun 25, 2017 4:19 PM

Jul 2016
I've got my group of 10 or so who I hang out with almost every day. Also, my 100+ fraternity bros that I paid to be friends with
Jun 25, 2017 4:20 PM

Jun 2016
myllaut said:
Lost_Viking said:

Well don't trust my words because I'm a solitary guy but I think it's better to be lonely than having "friends" who ou have no trust in

I trust my current friends. Like I said, I'm a very loyal friend myself. Some people are more "introverted" than others but just from my experience I think that the vast majority of people are going to be miserable if they don't have at least one friend.
Jun 25, 2017 4:22 PM

Mar 2015
I don't have any friends irl sadly..

yeehaw
Jun 25, 2017 4:24 PM

Aug 2016
Nek0 said:
If by friends you mean long-distance acquaintances that I occasionally message on this site when I'm not occupied with other remedial tasks, then 1.

If you really have no friends at all, I think your pet can take their place... If on top of that you don't have pets well you can commit... Nah nek0 live matter
Jun 25, 2017 4:29 PM

Sep 2007
myllaut said:
Nek0 said:

If you really have no friends at all, I think your pet can take their place... If on top of that you don't have pets well you can commit... Nah nek0 live matter

Remember, nekos are friends not food! >:3

Jun 25, 2017 4:34 PM

Aug 2016
PO1SON said:
I don't have any friends irl sadly..

Real life sucks sometimes, I know what I'm talking about trust me x) (like really trust me I'm only 16 but I know the deal). But I think if being alone doesn't bother you I think it's ok there is no way you can feel shame because your alone. But if you don't feel at ease because our alone, you should try to find people out there. Like even ME, I have like 4 friends(doesn't make any sense what I'm saying right now). But if you want advices I can "help" you (sounds like what hitler saids when he wanted to "help" jews to be free)
(add me if you want, doesn't bother I'm on holyday. Well I'm on vacations so I won't answer really fast but do as you want) This message is too long for what it is and it's very arrogant from me :/
Jun 25, 2017 4:36 PM

Aug 2016
Nek0 said:
myllaut said:

Remember, nekos are friends not food! >:3

Except in:
Jun 25, 2017 4:39 PM

Aug 2016
Zero Requiem.

*DON'T NOTICE THIS SENTENCE HERE.*
Jun 25, 2017 4:40 PM

Feb 2015
I the option of "everyone in the world" because that's how many thirsty bastards there is on this universe.
Jun 25, 2017 4:43 PM

Aug 2016
_Ako_ said:
I the option of "everyone in the world" because that's how many thirsty bastards there is on this universe.

You know, my grand father always saids that there are a lot of cunts in this world, and I'm surely part of them... (Still trying to figure out what it's supose to say)
Jun 25, 2017 4:43 PM
Jul 2018
Nope. I used to have one friend but when he got older he changed too much and we stopped talking.
Jun 25, 2017 4:46 PM

Aug 2016
Cagliyora said:
Nope. I used to have one friend but when he got older he changed too much and we stopped talking.

It happens to everyone, myself include. People can change in the wrong way... I'm having more fun talking to people like you on MAL and stranger on the PS4 than in real life
Jun 25, 2017 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
myllaut said:
Cagliyora said:

It happens to everyone, myself include. People can change in the wrong way... I'm having more fun talking to people like you on MAL and stranger on the PS4 than in real life

Oh it wasn't really in a bad way. He just went further away to study and ended up becoming a lot more sociable than I ever was or will be.

But yeah I agree, I too much prefer the company of people on the internet nowadays.
Jun 25, 2017 4:55 PM

Jan 2013
None, I used to have one but we argued and never made up. There're people I regularly talk to on the Internet but no irl friends atm, just some acquaintances.
Jun 25, 2017 5:00 PM

Aug 2016
fuyuki said:
None, I used to have one but we argued and never made up. There're people I regularly talk to on the Internet but no irl friends atm, just some acquaintances.

At least with this thread you can figure out that your not alone in this case ^^
Jun 25, 2017 5:12 PM

Feb 2013
Friends? A ton. Can't even count with two hands. But really close friends that know everything about me and I would die for them? no more than four.

Jun 25, 2017 5:23 PM

Jul 2015
0, no friends since high school, I think that's pretty common for people who don't go into uni straight away.
Jun 25, 2017 5:27 PM

Jul 2015
Like 5 that i really care about and talk to all the time and then a bunch of other people that i have a good relationship with.
Jun 25, 2017 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
People I like to talk and chat to: like 15 where I live?
People I'm very close to in my near environment: 3 (with internet friends uhm 7?)
There is a big difference, because it takes time to get to know someone and REALLY trust.

And there was a time I had many acquaintances, we also went to parties etc on a regular basis and sometimes other activities, but everything felt rather shallow, yet still nice.

It was also my fault. I love to socialize and going out, but still don't want open up too much until I'm sure and have a safe feeling about a person. So I swallow some deeper and real thoughts etc... and stay on the kinda shallow chitchat-niveau. I just think that deeper thoughts about the world etc... and family history and all like that are not everyone's business and maybe I miss sometimes this point to change the level of "closeness".
Jun 25, 2017 8:34 PM
Nov 2015
Never had a friend and never will have.
Jun 25, 2017 8:35 PM

Apr 2017
is uh anime a friend?

in that case i got like 4 close ones and like 10 d i s t a n t ones
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Jun 25, 2017 8:40 PM

Jan 2015
near me? like none now, though i generally think dealing with people irl is a hassle. didn't used to be like this, so not sure what happened. guess im just lazy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 25, 2017 8:46 PM

Jun 2015
alllll i see is t4rsnakes in the eayes if tgese niggas

gotta asklot of peoplae who say they my feriend
Jun 25, 2017 8:49 PM

Jan 2014
I have plenty of friends.

I even got this pic for proof!

Jun 25, 2017 8:50 PM

Apr 2017
Comfy- said:
alllll i see is t4rsnakes in the eayes if tgese niggas

gotta asklot of peoplae who say they my feriend

hmmmmmmmm snakes? guess u gottta be a snake charmer then.... buy a flute...

feel u on the fake friend thing............ hope u find a real one
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
Jun 25, 2017 8:54 PM

Jan 2017
I got no friends, I only got enemies ;)

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Jun 25, 2017 8:56 PM

Oct 2012
I have two best friends irl, 4 regular friends and a bunch of people I'm on good terms with, but I don't consider them friends.
Online, I have 5 people that I'd consider good friends.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Jun 25, 2017 9:02 PM

Mar 2017
It's very telling if you guys can count the exact amount of friends you have
Jun 26, 2017 9:52 AM

Nov 2013
I don't have anyone I talk to everytime.
I don't talk to the people I was friends with anymore.

I can see you

Jun 26, 2017 10:36 AM

Jun 2016
I can count my IRL friends on one hand.
But ever since I graduated, I haven't kept in touch with them.
So that leaves the count at zilch.
But at least I got peeps here at MAL and Discord.

"Out of the night that conquers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul."

Jun 26, 2017 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
Valkyrie said:
I have 3 people I can call friends. Others are just people I can chat with, but I can't say if they are friends to me.
That was exactly what I wanted to say

Thanks for saying it for me I guess
Jun 26, 2017 11:01 AM

Apr 2012
I have only 2 IRL friends. I find the older you get, the less friends you need. I have a lot of acquaintances though.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

31 by tsukareru »»
7 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

64 by LoveYourEyes »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 2 hours ago

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

29 by DesuMaiden »»
39 minutes ago

» What's the most illegal thing you've ever done? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Mar 15

51 by DesuMaiden »»
52 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.