Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2015
Did eren just ignore mikasas kiss attempt? Or she didn't try to kiss? LOL
Amazing episode, so much goosebumps, feels, and awesome action. 100000/10
Jun 17, 2017 1:12 PM

Apr 2008
SkullProX said:

Nah, she most definitly wanted a kiss xD
Not something that happened diffrently in the manga, it was the same. But I'm very sure she wanted a kiss.
She looked so tasty xD

Jun 17, 2017 1:14 PM
Sep 2015
GD1551 said:
xKQc said:
WHAT MANGA CHAPTER SHOULD I START AFTER S2EP12

51, literally.. 51.
Thank You alot i ve been here for 45 mins and no one answering
Jun 17, 2017 1:15 PM

Dec 2015
Well, the last scene was a good one to conclude on.

4/5

Not as heavily exagerated than the first series but still too much. The format of this one also didn't help in masking the fact almost nothing happens (apart from important informations hinted in the beginning then given in the end) during this segment of the story.

Score: 7/10

@SkullProX When they want to leave their titan body, they can. Then the giant flesh just vanishes. In other words, what you see was the human who just left his giant body.

Mod Edit: Removed manga spoilers
AlfyanJun 18, 2017 5:47 AM

Jan 2015
FluffyDango said:
SkullProX said:

Nah, she most definitly wanted a kiss xD
Not something that happened diffrently in the manga, it was the same. But I'm very sure she wanted a kiss.
She looked so tasty xD

Ahhh, eren is retarded then.... so he is that type of protagonists who only gets it when they straight up say 'i love you' LOL
Yeah, I checked the manga it was the same lol.

Nov 2010
Fantastic end of season 2, poor Hannes TT
I was hyped after visiting Japan Anime 2017 with this at the spotlight

Lots were explained though out the run about the first season
Less about Eren and Mikasa initially and more about the other characters

Reiner and Bertholdt flipping out when they wanted to go home with Eren on the wall and eventually revealing themselves was one the highlights
Conny's mother resembling the titan on the house was the other

Eren being able to control the lesser titans was a bit of a letdown though, as if he's the Vampire Elder now controlling his family and minions

Ready for season 3 nonetheless
Jun 17, 2017 1:22 PM
Jul 2018
clio_selene said:
Please, let someone kill Eren and Mikasa. I thought I had already seen all possible disgusting things in anime, but I was wrong. How can anyone actually create something THAT bad? Their conversation was so pathetic I felt like crying. I mean, the two of them have always been terrible characters, but with this one scene they climbed to the heights of embarrassment unseen before. I wonder how much deeper the author can still fall.

I totally loved Ymir and Christa/Historia. I loved how Erwin, despite being ready to sacrifice himself, was left alive and forced to see his subordinates die one by one. I loved Armin (as always). I'll be waiting for the next season, and maybe, in the meantime) I'll even manage to forget about how annoying those two main characters are. Well, so much for wishful thinking.

I am in the same situation as you. I advice you to read the next arc in manga, it will more focus on supporting charecters instead of main.
Jun 17, 2017 1:22 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The best scenes in this episode surprisingly for me were all the Christa ones, what a fucking glorious shot when she flew with the ODM gear.

Also Christa and Ymir goodbye was the most emotional scene for me.

Levi was not amused about this info and didn't like Erwin smiling, that disgust there o_O

SEASON 3 AYYYYY
Jun 17, 2017 1:28 PM

Nov 2010
Mikasa being useless is really good since it gives other characters their time to shine or not like

hannes or not! I thought He was gonna make it. Oh well he didn't felt like a much of a character

anyways. The voice acting for eren's anguish was grade A voice acting! And the character

development between Eren and Mikasa here.Eren finally avenged his mom's death with his new

Titan command ability that needs to get explained soon.

Levi was fighting off screen this entire season which really bothers me

Teasing us with the beast titans human form is really annoying. I wanna know who he is now!

So, I'll give the second season a 8/10

The_Nut_CrackerJun 17, 2017 1:45 PM
Jun 17, 2017 1:29 PM

Apr 2008
SkullProX said:

Ahhh, eren is retarded then.... so he is that type of protagonists who only gets it when they straight up say 'i love you' LOL
Yeah, I checked the manga it was the same lol.

Not really.
They live in a world where there's big "monsters" who eat them. They fight every day for their survival, hoping not to be eaten.
They see their comrades get eaten, trampled etc.
So love isn't exactly top priority for them.

Jun 17, 2017 1:32 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
for god sake, someone cures Eren and his stubbornness, please. He always on his own never listens to what other say, taking his power for grant and never doubt when it does work or not.

Season 2 is like meh, turning for "Attack on Titan" to "Eren the Path of Titan"
everything is way too center around Eren
Jun 17, 2017 1:33 PM
May 2015
Rei366 said:
Well, the last scene was a good one to conclude on.

4/5

Not as heavily exagerated than the first series but still too much. The format of this one also didn't help in masking the fact almost nothing happens (apart from important informations hinted in the beginning then given in the end) during this segment of the story.

Score: 7/10

SenpieX said:
Who was this guy??
Same XXX as XXX O.O

You see that? I answered you without any spoiler (unless people click on your message link).

You should still use that spoiler thing, though xD
Jun 17, 2017 1:35 PM

Mar 2015
When Ymir was reaching out, what a beautiful scene. Excited for S3. also pissed that Historia's breakdown over ymir leaving her wasn't animated but we can't have nice things all the time I guess. 9/10 for the season.

yeehaw
Jun 17, 2017 1:35 PM

Jan 2015
The_Nut_Cracker said:
Mikasa being useless is really good since it gives other characters their time to shine or not like

hannes or not! I thought He was gonna make it. Oh well he didn't felt like a much of a character

anyways. The voice acting for eren's anguish was grade A voice acting! And the character

development between Eren and Mikasa here.Eren finally avenged his mom's death with his new

Teasing us with the beast titans human form is really annoying. I wanna know who he is now!

Not a manga reader, but how could that be his human form, if he was ON the monkey titan? Isn't that guy a completely separate person?

Also am I the only one who find christa/ymir annoying?
Jun 17, 2017 1:39 PM

Mar 2012
Start of the last scene:
+"Are they going to start the basement arc without uprising?"
Farther and farther:
+"No way they would skip uprising..."
**** (the beast titan) shows up:
+"Are they fucking serious?"

A shame they look to want to skip uprising just because peolpe want "more fights and less bla bla bla", but even worse is how they fucked the most hyping moment in the whole manga (for me).

Image in spoiler has the same info as last scene of the chapter, but done better.

SenpieX said:
I haven't read manga but who was this guy at the end??

Same glasses as eren's father O.O

If you look close you will see he is... the beast titan xD
Waifus only represent ideals
Jun 17, 2017 1:42 PM
Oct 2010
SkullProX said:
The_Nut_Cracker said:

Not a manga reader, but how could that be his human form, if he was ON the monkey titan? Isn't that guy a completely separate person?

When you are removed from or leave titan form it leaves a husk and burns away after a while. Note the steam behind him on the close up. Other examples are in Annie and Eren in season 1.
Jun 17, 2017 1:44 PM

Mar 2012
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:
I was clapping and crying throughout the episode. They adapted Clash of the Titans arc very well. Kudos to everyone behind this show! Thanks for satisfying us fans. 10000000000000000/10!

Now it's time to wait for the season 3 which I'm having a feeling will be 2-cour because

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ANOTHER GLORIOUS EXPERIENCE, WIT STUDIO AND HAJIME ISAYAMA! TIME TO BUY THE MERCH, THE SOUNDTRACK, AND THE DVD. YAAAAS!

Never expected him, I wanted his first scene to be the one with Reiner.
Sigh, I hope they don't skip uprising with this setup.
Jun 17, 2017 1:45 PM

Jan 2015
This was pretty good, nothing special. I'm glad S3 is not far in the future. 7/10
Jun 17, 2017 1:48 PM

Nov 2010
SkullProX said:
The_Nut_Cracker said:

Well,I could sworn I seen Ymir talking to historia in her man firm for the upper portion of her body while her lower half remain attached to her Titan form while her and historia we're riding on Reiner in the eleven episode
Jun 17, 2017 1:48 PM

Jan 2015
GD1551 said:
SkullProX said:

When you are removed from or leave titan form it leaves a husk and burns away after a while. Note the steam behind him on the close up. Other examples are in Annie and Eren in season 1.

Ah yeah, you are right lol.

Jun 17, 2017 1:49 PM

Nov 2015
This is probably a question I should have asked a long time ago.

The landscape of attack on titan, I am confused.

If I understand correctly the whole time Reiner was running towards the first wall which has been breached in the first season? It seems so far away. So the giant forest in this season was different from the previous one? Clarification much appreciated, thanks.
Jun 17, 2017 1:50 PM

Jan 2015
Just read ch 51 out of curiosity, and they changed some parts in the anime. That discussion between eren-armin-jean was on the wall on the manga, not in that garden. Any reason for that change? Seems kinda unreasonable lol. Otherwise it was pretty much the same. -The beginning of the chapter ofc, the 2. half wasn't in this season, and probably will be how s3 starts.

@Admiral_Carapils Both in s1 and now they were between the 3. and 2. wall, so it probably is the same forest. Well, the first half of the season they were between the 1-2. wall, but when they went out to get eren back, that was between the 2-3.
Jun 17, 2017 1:53 PM

Nov 2015
SkullProX said:
Just read ch 51 out of curiosity, and they changed some parts in the anime. That discussion between eren-armin-jean was on the wall on the manga, not in that garden. Any reason for that change? Seems kinda unreasonable lol. Otherwise it was pretty much the same. -The beginning of the chapter ofc, the 2. half wasn't in this season, and probably will be how s3 starts.

@Admiral_Carapils Both in s1 and now they were between the 3. and 2. wall, so it probably is the same forest. Well, the first half of the season they were between the 1-2. wall, but when they went out to get eren back, that was between the 2-3.

Thank you! So if I am correct, Eren lived outside the 3rd wall?
Jun 17, 2017 1:55 PM

Apr 2008

I was thinking it was Thomas, but Thomas was not the name of the character I was thinking of :P
The character I thought of was Marco.
But Marco was torn in half, half of his body was on the street.
Or maybe all of his body, the censoring might've made it look like it was just half.

Jun 17, 2017 1:55 PM
Oct 2010
Admiral_Carapils said:

If I understand correctly the whole time Reiner was running towards the first wall which has been breached in the first season? It seems so far away. So the giant forest in this season was different from the previous one? Clarification much appreciated, thanks.

Hopefully this clears it up

Jun 17, 2017 1:56 PM

Jan 2015
Admiral_Carapils said:
SkullProX said:

He lived in those cities outside the 3. wall, yeah.
Jun 17, 2017 1:59 PM

Jan 2015
sunako199 said:
rip hannes. he had rare screentime but i'm surely gonna miss him :( that flashback :( also sad for connie :( but eren devouring titans was so awesome! i guess eremika shippers are so happy lol

SEASON 3 2018 FUCK YEAH AND VIOLET EVERGARDEN TOO!!!! 2018 IS SAVED

Happy for what? That ignore was so painful to watch LOL. :( And yeah 2018 is H Y P E
Jun 17, 2017 2:00 PM

Mar 2012
Admiral_Carapils said:
SkullProX said:

Nope.
Around each wall there are districts (Trost where events of S1 occurs) or Shinganshina (where Eren lived) that can be named lures. Those were highly fortified and were in contact with the wall, making the titans concentrate there.

To summarize, Eren lived in the 3rd wall.
Jun 17, 2017 2:01 PM

Nov 2015
GD1551 said:
Admiral_Carapils said:

Hopefully this clears it up

Wow it does, thank you very much! Thanks all for the help.
Jun 17, 2017 2:07 PM

May 2016
Armin is one of the most useless soldier in anime history. Just flailing with his sword like an idiot *rolling the eyes*
Jun 17, 2017 2:10 PM
May 2009
Kirie-san said:
Good finale but as impressive as season 1. I liked this season 2 but...

Pros:
- good action
- lots of tragic deaths (sad for them)
- Sasha and Connie got more screentime
- Reiner and Bertolt transformation scene and their development
- Ymir's background
- the talk with Bertolt, Erwin's "sasageyo" and the whole fight (episode 11)
- the fight against Smiling titan with Hannes (with "Barricades") and everybody fighting titans
- good new ost ("Barricades", "Call of Silence", "YOUSEEBIGGIRL"...)
- animation, scenery...

Cons:
- the scene with Hange and Nick on the top of the wall (episode 1): it was better at the end of the second movie
- the lack of ost during some episode
- Ymir and Christa's talks at pratically each episode which became annoying. Too much emphasizes on Christa, making her look badass (episode 12) while she's absolutely not. I'm not saying they're not interesting characters, but their friendship is pissing me off because I liked Ymir better as a "bad girl" who only seems to care about herself and Historia's development is more interesting when Ymir is not around (I've read the manga). But together they're uninteresting.
- lack of Hange and Levi (lol)
- shi*** ending

So season 1 was 10/10
Season 2 is 9/10 maybe 8... but this is still my favorite series.

Shitty ending? Are we talking about the same episode? (And you still gave season an 8 or 9.)
Jun 17, 2017 2:14 PM

Jan 2009
RIP Hannes

and Eren in season 1 says he will kill at the titans now in season 2 he said this

Jun 17, 2017 2:15 PM

Jul 2015
Titans are the new MVP in this serie :P
Jun 17, 2017 2:16 PM

Dec 2012
Eren is like: I love Emilia!

Jun 17, 2017 2:24 PM
Oct 2010
Another thing I forgot to mention, the last song they used in the is literally a gundam unicorn song re-arranged. That cracked me up.
Jun 17, 2017 2:25 PM
Apr 2016
Aside all the adolescent rage, is there any confirmation in regards of the next season?
Re:formed
Jun 17, 2017 2:30 PM

Nov 2016
Damn this episode was too surprising to me.

That also concludes that Ape titan controls titans as well. Because Even Episode one for this season proves it.
Kept wondering if Eren would always lose like that, but then he turned to be the one who should carry the humanity.

However that season was such insane ride. I'm really glad they dig through characters in such way. I thought season one was just amazing, but this season proves it was a masterpiece.
My only dislike is about Ymir and Historia and their screen time, maybe as always SnK answers later. Although I always like characters backstories and their relationships, but reasons behind their coherence to the story isn't much shown yet. However their goodbye Cleansed up a bit.

I knew it that Hannes would die due to death flags from the last Episode. Sad because I liked that guy but it's SnK reality. Mikasa and Eren moments of the episode was amazing to me. I hated Eren actually, but he redeemed himself much in this season, he is shown a bit as a character and developed as well although his screen time wasn't much.

Last thing, Soundtracks are way beyond even those of season one. True legendary ones
PynchJun 18, 2017 7:49 AM
Jun 17, 2017 2:32 PM

Nov 2016
GD1551 said:
Another thing I forgot to mention, the last song they used in the is literally a gundam unicorn song re-arranged. That cracked me up.

The same singer and composer so not a surprise to expect something similar.
Jun 17, 2017 2:34 PM
Mar 2013
Tokoya said:
SenpieX said:

Read the manga if you wanna find out lol....But I will say that he is a very significant character to this series

I think it IS Erens's father, remember that the people of Connie's vilage were changed into titans similar to what Eren's father did to him.
Jun 17, 2017 2:34 PM
Apr 2016
Also Koyasu Takehito aiming to be #1 villain in the voicing industry. Ambicious!
Jun 17, 2017 2:36 PM
Apr 2016
hero98 said:
Tokoya said:
Read the manga if you wanna find out lol....But I will say that he is a very significant character to this series

I think it IS Erens's father, remember that the people of Connie's vilage were changed into titans similar to what Eren's father did to him.

They have got different voice actors though. Unless the change was warranted due to background processes and not because of plot reasons, Grisha Jaeger can still be considered a decent character.
While that guy? He is voiced by Koyasu. Must be a pure superhuman theorist scum.
Jun 17, 2017 2:41 PM
Dec 2016
awesome last episode..i love this anime so much...oh Mikasa...poor girl :( finally told Eren her feelings and he dont give a shit about it :( i sooo much love Mikasa
Jun 17, 2017 2:42 PM

Jun 2013
SenpieX said:

Ooh Boy, how to answer that with out spoiling things. Well let's just say that things you are thinking about. ...might actually be what you think. And that's everything I have to say šŸ˜‰
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 17, 2017 2:46 PM

Dec 2015
ok I'm sorry to have to say it but...this season kinda sucked. It started off well but sadly ran itself into the ground with convoluted nonsense that I couldn't give a single damn about.
Jun 17, 2017 2:46 PM

Jul 2013
Modernoir said:
Renaultclio101 said:
All I can say was

1st season -------------------> 2nd season

2nd season there was too many flashbacks and it just wasnt enough plot

did you actually watch season 1 or 2? Season 2 had more plot in the last 6 episodes than season 1 did in 25 episodes.

1st season felt more action and it was slowly progressing while season 2 felt like I was watching full of flashbacks
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2017 2:47 PM

Jul 2013
Bobby2Hands said:
ok I'm sorry to have to say it but...this season kinda sucked. It started off well but sadly ran itself into the ground with convoluted nonsense that I couldn't give a single damn about.

Basically, I rewatched the 1st season and I was hyped a bit. GIVE ME ANNIE LEONHART. She is one of Eren's lover
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2017 3:13 PM

May 2008
It's was legendary episode Indeed !!
Jun 17, 2017 3:14 PM

May 2009
As the final scene clearly shows, Jesus has come to cleanse the wicked.
Jun 17, 2017 3:23 PM
Aug 2015
the1337fleet said:
Kirie-san said:
Good finale but as impressive as season 1. I liked this season 2 but...

Pros:
- good action
- lots of tragic deaths (sad for them)
- Sasha and Connie got more screentime
- Reiner and Bertolt transformation scene and their development
- Ymir's background
- the talk with Bertolt, Erwin's "sasageyo" and the whole fight (episode 11)
- the fight against Smiling titan with Hannes (with "Barricades") and everybody fighting titans
- good new ost ("Barricades", "Call of Silence", "YOUSEEBIGGIRL"...)
- animation, scenery...

Cons:
- the scene with Hange and Nick on the top of the wall (episode 1): it was better at the end of the second movie
- the lack of ost during some episode
- Ymir and Christa's talks at pratically each episode which became annoying. Too much emphasizes on Christa, making her look badass (episode 12) while she's absolutely not. I'm not saying they're not interesting characters, but their friendship is pissing me off because I liked Ymir better as a "bad girl" who only seems to care about herself and Historia's development is more interesting when Ymir is not around (I've read the manga). But together they're uninteresting.
- lack of Hange and Levi (lol)
- shi*** ending

So season 1 was 10/10
Season 2 is 9/10 maybe 8... but this is still my favorite series.

Shitty ending? Are we talking about the same episode? (And you still gave season an 8 or 9.)

I meant shi*** ending song (which I really dislike and skipped each time), not the final episode!! Otherwise I wouldn't give a 9 or a 8.
Jun 17, 2017 3:29 PM
May 2009
Kirie-san said:
the1337fleet said:

I meant shi*** ending song (which I really dislike and skipped each time), not the final episode!! Otherwise I wouldn't give a 9 or a 8.

I see, lol. I liked the ending song, but to each their own.
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 12, 2017

496 by Magicallykitten »»
Apr 13, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 6, 2017

931 by Angel_crush1 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Apr 21, 2017

465 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 9, 2017

525 by Apreggi »»
Mar 11, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 2, 2017

433 by Apreggi »»
Mar 11, 4:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.