Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 21, 2017 1:53 PM

Aug 2015
sirwence said:
uh where is this in the source material?
Episode adapted chapter 28-30 in the manga.
Jun 23, 2017 8:34 PM

May 2015
Corruption, huh... well the mc was stupid AF for not acting with the same sense of urgency with Guri as he did with Akane... by the way Yuzu was the only rational person in this episode... however even if Seiji was an imbecile we as viewers can’t forget who was the real culprit of all of that backstabbing and I’m not talking about Maou Im talking about Shikimi I would not care if this show tries to redeem her in the next episode that type of behavior/person doesn’t deserves second chances she was rotten AF since childhood and even when both of her cousin extended their hand she backstabbed them... she is a total biatch...
Jun 24, 2017 10:20 PM

Jan 2013
This is completely deserved for stringing everyone along for so long
Jun 25, 2017 6:50 AM

Dec 2008
Seiji's so fucking dumb, holy shit. Anyone being told they're a pain would be hurt and upset, it doesn't take rocket science to figure it out.

Episodes not focused on Yuzu's feelings for Seiji are infinitely better, as that was an idiotic plot point.

Akane was also an ungrateful pos which is unfortunate as I've enjoyed her character up to now. If Guri wasn't there to save her, the likelihood is she'd still be with her mom.

Both Akane and Seiji are dumb af. Of course they'll obviously be redeemed next ep.
Yuzu best character.
Jun 25, 2017 9:16 PM

Feb 2014
Ok... did I really see it?

He said some shit thing to Guri out of the blue
And now he doesn't know why she got like that? Seriously...?!

They really want to screw up the whole anime with this episode?

Wtf was that?! What a childish thing to do dear author-san and producers-san

Don't **** with me
TechOtakuJun 25, 2017 9:22 PM
Jun 30, 2017 1:44 PM

Dec 2016
Damn Guri noooo :( also goddammit Seiji you asshole, y u gotta be such a dick?
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 12, 2017 9:35 PM

Jan 2016
Seiji is painfully dense, huh?

The most loveable character of the show has to be rejected like that....? Akane is also oblivious, she doesn't realize that her love for Seiji is bounded only by the original pact of the Love Note. Otherwise, she'd have no feelings for him. Akane is a really annoying character, which is saying something since I usually really like yandere.

A point of criticism, a plot development at the end of the season is a cheap way to keep the user engaged if it does make it to season 2... and if they do conclude the plot, 2 episodes for it with no prelude is also pretty cheap.
Jul 15, 2017 9:54 AM

Aug 2016
Didn't enjoy this episode at all....
Nanika ga Okashii
Jul 15, 2017 12:22 PM

Apr 2013
Wow Seiji beeing a douche to guri and than beeing retarded not realizing how he messed up.
Demon Guri is nice though, i like how much her personality inverted and she's actually working now lol
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Jul 20, 2017 2:05 AM

Aug 2011
This episode made this show from a 8 to a 5 at best.

Funny how the series was a parody of sorts--and now it's just exemplifying the cliches it was trying to mock.
Would have been better if it stuck to a non-serious plot rather than this sudden dramatic climax.

I actually like how dense Seiji is. If you watched the series this long and didn't realize that he's just an annoying MC who can't make decisions to save his life (always trying to mediate rather than taking sides), don't know what to tell you. At least he stays in character.

Guri, on the other hand, why ruin her?

They should totally just end it with Akane and Seiji going away. Let the problems clean up after themselves.

On that last day, Will you be there with me?
Or am I just hopelessly deluded, an idealist with an impossible dream?
Even now I wish...

For a PIZZA.
Jul 24, 2017 11:43 PM
Nov 2012
MC-kun was pathetic and dumb as fuck. How can someone be that clueless?

It got me so mad I almost smash my computer and threw it out the window. No matter how this is resolved I'll be taking 2 points off the total score because shitty character moment like this pisses me off too much
Aug 1, 2017 11:52 AM

May 2012
That's some great development! Really looking forwards to see what the last episode has to offer from this anime.
Sep 14, 2017 12:08 PM

May 2015
dafckingman said:

It got me so mad I almost smash my computer and threw it out the window. No matter how this is resolved I'll be taking 2 points off the total score because shitty character moment like this pisses me off too much

You're the dense one if you think that any of this was his fault.

Dec 8, 2017 1:47 AM

Sep 2012
Roy_Focker said:
Corruption, huh... well the mc was stupid AF for not acting with the same sense of urgency with Guri as he did with Akane... by the way Yuzu was the only rational person in this episode... however even if Seiji was an imbecile we as viewers can’t forget who was the real culprit of all of that backstabbing and I’m not talking about Maou Im talking about Shikimi I would not care if this show tries to redeem her in the next episode that type of behavior/person doesn’t deserves second chances she was rotten AF since childhood and even when both of her cousin extended their hand she backstabbed them... she is a total biatch...
sarroush said:
Seiji's so fucking dumb, holy shit. Anyone being told they're a pain would be hurt and upset, it doesn't take rocket science to figure it out.

Episodes not focused on Yuzu's feelings for Seiji are infinitely better, as that was an idiotic plot point.

Akane was also an ungrateful pos which is unfortunate as I've enjoyed her character up to now. If Guri wasn't there to save her, the likelihood is she'd still be with her mom.

Both Akane and Seiji are dumb af. Of course they'll obviously be redeemed next ep.
Yuzu best character.
Vi- said:
Ok... did I really see it?

He said some shit thing to Guri out of the blue
And now he doesn't know why she got like that? Seriously...?!

They really want to screw up the whole anime with this episode?

Wtf was that?! What a childish thing to do dear author-san and producers-san

Don't **** with me
TheFreycook said:
Damn Guri noooo :( also goddammit Seiji you asshole, y u gotta be such a dick?
Akai_Yami said:
Wow Seiji beeing a douche to guri and than beeing retarded not realizing how he messed up.
Demon Guri is nice though, i like how much her personality inverted and she's actually working now lol
dafckingman said:

issue is he didn't get the question right cause even if u love some1 u can feel she or he is pain in the ass so he answered that question he didn't think the question is about love cause he thinks Guri only messes with him & doesn't love him that way hes is unsure of her feeling cause the way she acts

yes she was like that cause she doesn't get her own feeling but Seiji isn't mind reader + hes tense like MC'S usually

primaltare said:
Seiji is painfully dense, huh?

The most loveable character of the show has to be rejected like that....? Akane is also oblivious, she doesn't realize that her love for Seiji is bounded only by the original pact of the Love Note. Otherwise, she'd have no feelings for him. Akane is a really annoying character, which is saying something since I usually really like yandere.

A point of criticism, a plot development at the end of the season is a cheap way to keep the user engaged if it does make it to season 2... and if they do conclude the plot, 2 episodes for it with no prelude is also pretty cheap.

wrong issue is she doesn't know what love is & how it feels so she doesn't know that what she feels is love & suppresses some of her emotions like jealousy, the pact only made the start made them act the notebook was destroyed & the couples still remained despite that even Akane stalked them & jumped ut just before Guri wrote their names back in the notebook & said she was cold cause she wanted him to act cause she learned that from a magazine

if she forces ppl that hate each other who are really bad match they would fight & brake up a lot not fun life so its not all powerful thing that effects feelings, that they are still together & what has happened before proves it

they all are fallen for Seiji
Sugram22Dec 8, 2017 2:38 AM
Dec 18, 2018 10:14 AM
May 2015
The most fucking idiot man who hurt girl and still fucking dont know what is he fools. I wish I could burn every single of them
Aug 11, 2019 11:36 AM

Apr 2013
I feared that they would include the unnecessary two-episode drama in the end like a lot of comedy shows do... *sigh* Hate it when this happens, might drop the score for this.
Oct 18, 2019 5:27 AM

Feb 2014
Worst episode so far. And here I thought I finally found a decent harem without any blatant bullshit cliches plot convenience. So, a few episodes ago he cared about Guri enough to quickly finish his "date" with Akane (and Yuzu) and ran to her to keep his promise of going to the festival with her, but now it suddenly doesn't matter to him even though she disappeared for an entire week. And no, that bullshi excuse about her going off for days visiting cons doesn't count. We never saw her do that, so they slipped that plot convenience in specifically for this episode. In just one episode he went from a "kind" and "thoughtful" guy who ran to the girls' rescue every single time, to a typical retarded harem lead.
Mar 19, 2020 2:42 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nooooo Guri... Shikimi is a f*cking rapist wtf, I hope they will save Guri
Jun 6, 2021 5:21 AM
May 2020
maou is one cunning devil... oh wait
Mar 2, 2023 8:53 PM

Nov 2020
i know this is an old thread but i could rant about this episode forever. MC is totally correct. He could’ve worded it nicer but be honest, she forced him into a relationship that he didn’t want to be in and with girls he didn’t have feelings for (other than a crush on Akane) and then Guri got so mad that he still doesn’t have feelings for her? He never did and she forced him to date her. Guri is annoying and plays victim to a whole new level. Not to mention she’s weird asf fetishizing incest and gay relationships, i mean she even mentioned wanting to add MC’s sister to the relationship like wtf.
Aug 23, 2023 9:42 PM
Aug 2023
This episode is the worse, and the show has been going down ever since pink hair Shikimi was introduced. The episodes before she showed up was fun and funny, that's what I enjoyed and liked about the show. But ever since Shitkimi showed up, she's been sucking out the life of the show with her meddling and manipulations all the way until now where it's just miserable to watch. I get what the show is trying to do, but it's just poorly executed if instead of being entertaining it's infuriating and miserable to watch.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Renai Boukun Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

98 by Setephen »»
Nov 8, 2023 2:45 PM

Poll: » Renai Boukun Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2017

73 by Garrett_Dark »»
Aug 23, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » Renai Boukun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

223 by Failure_No1 »»
May 29, 2023 8:06 AM

» Was it faithful to the manga?

Hystique - May 24, 2023

2 by Rathifiend99 »»
May 25, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Renai Boukun Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

34 by Tortillas5 »»
May 1, 2023 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.