Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 18, 2017 6:50 PM

Jan 2013
Finally! They are together.
Well played Youhei, well played.
I do hope Zero will show him why she is Zero and he is 13 xD
That's why older people are called wise ;)

Let's not forget this moment, one of the best Zero moments :3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 21, 2017 12:13 PM

Jun 2015
Youhei knew that the vial contained poison and he calls himself a moron?
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 4, 2017 11:04 PM

Dec 2016
Thirteen is one crazy, stupid, sack of shit who is def just trying to get in Zero's pants
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 12, 2017 9:45 AM

May 2012
Damn that ending! Pretty nice episode, but every episode with 13 the pacing sure is pretty slow...
Dec 6, 2017 9:57 AM

Sep 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode.

Zero and Mercenary's reunion was really nice. Zero was so cute. <3

So Thirteen was the one behind it at all from the start, he was the founder of the Sorcerers of Zero and made up this entire plan just to show Zero the world, presumably a happy one where magic is used for good but we all know how that turned out. Quite the instigator he is. I suppose this means that Zero knew about Thirteen's plot from the very beginning as well. It does make sense considering how she was the one telling Albus about the founder having stolen the Grimoire of Zero.

I'm glad Hordem survived. :)

Mercenary manages to successfully free Zero from her cage using the potion. Thirteen vs Zero next.

no she didn't know hes plans she put the picture together from the puzzle pieces on their travels the learned new things & finally she had the picture together
Mar 29, 2018 12:51 PM
Aug 2017
I'm happy to see them reunite.

Not to sure what Holdem is going to do to try and save Albus but with two episodes to go who knows what is going to happen.
Apr 4, 2018 6:09 AM

Jul 2014
The climax is finally starting... saw it coming that Thirteen was Him and the primary antagonist all along... now for the finale...
Glad to see that the Wolf guy has escaped.
May 31, 2019 7:03 AM

Feb 2018
Good pitch Youhei xD.
Jun 4, 2020 7:29 PM
May 2020
I totally called it! Also, I think Thirteen is just dumb. His arguments for his actions are all based on circular reasoning. I hate circular reasoning.
Nov 12, 2020 8:04 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Pretty interesting explanations, and now thanks to Youhei, Zero is free and is going to fight 13 for real this time, it's sure going to be interesting
Mar 19, 2021 8:39 AM

Oct 2020
Man, Mercenary and Zero's reunion was really heart warming
May 14, 2023 6:25 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
So it was true, Thirteen is behind everything and is puppeteering 90% of it, really cool stuff. He may look plain but he’s a cool villain lol, that’s part of his charm tho imo.

And finally, finally, Mercenary reunited with Zero. Mercenary actually properly explained why he’d doubt Zero as well but I guess that wasn’t enough to convince Zero anyway, which still blows my mind lol, but at least that drama is over, maybe Zero can redeem herself by the end but I doubt it because this was really stupid lol.
Feb 1, 2:36 PM
Aug 2023
The reunion made Zero look worse than Albus even, Albus at least comes to terms she was wrong and is now trying to fix her mistakes. Zero on the other hand is still trying to pin the blame on the Mercenary for leaving when it was her who sent him packing when she knew full well he was manipulated by Thirteen, which she also blames when the Mercenary isn't around to blame. Like Zero would not be so bad if she only blamed Thirteen, but blaming both him and the Mercenary while not accepting any of the blame herself for pushing the Mercenary away makes Zero seem like she's just blaming anybody else but herself. She even insists the Mercenary was the one who ran away, which is not true, it was like she kicked him out with the way she handled it. Then she tries to make him swear to her that he'll never leave her again, like WTF...she's getting into some crazy clingy manipulative gas-lighting territory with how she's handling the whole thing. Zero even kind of confirms it was all a ploy by straight out saying he should be consoling her more with how hurt she's been.

The problem with Zero is she doesn't take any personal responsibility for her mistakes, and doesn't suffer any consequences for that. At least the anime doesn't make the Mercenary blindly accept Zero's faulty logic blaming, and he argues with her ridiculousness. It'll be interesting to see if Zero ever owns up to any of her character flaws, I'm feeling doubtful as she doesn't here when she should have. All this one-sided drama from Zero causes them to be captured, which she tries to play off as "Thirteen had planned this as a trap", but really if she just left with the Mercenary from the start with no fuss, they would have gotten away since he wouldn't have said Albus' name.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2017

150 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 2, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2017

64 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 2, 2:12 AM

Poll: » Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2017

89 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 1, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2017

82 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 1, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2017

113 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 1, 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.