Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 8, 2017 5:25 AM

Apr 2015
Man so much stuff is happening!@!

Did they infiltrate, how are the others doing, save Gabi.

I'm hypeddd
Jun 8, 2017 5:58 AM

Aug 2012
I think Eren really did infiltrate

Chapter 93:

Chapter 94: "They Ain't got relatives to boot"

Jun 8, 2017 7:28 AM
Jul 2018
Autunna said:

Chapter 93:

I also considered this hypothesis.
Jun 8, 2017 7:29 AM
Jul 2018
This chapter was so great... Also, I'm still sad to remember Annie and Ymir. ;-; damn
Jun 8, 2017 7:39 AM
Apr 2013
me too, i hope they (Zeke,Reiner Annie) work with paradis to Release the Eldian ppl in marley, mayba Arnin saw their past and undestood their reasons
Jun 8, 2017 7:54 AM

Jun 2016
Why am I having a feeling that one of the guys who is 'injured' is Eren? With them long hair, I think it's Eren. Omfg! This manga's killing me. Another amazeballs chapter from Isayama-senpai. Thank you. Thank you.

P.S. Reiner's mother scares the heck outta me. Hahaha.
TheDoggoneGirlJun 8, 2017 7:58 AM

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 8, 2017 8:03 AM
Jul 2018
I think Zeke has a bigger goal behind his actions.
Jun 8, 2017 8:08 AM

May 2015
That guy was definitely Eren. We saw him last chapter too with his armband the wrong way round, staring at Reiner. He seems to be alone too, I wonder what he's thinking.
Reiner's mom creeps me out. She looks like she's gonna snap at any minute lol.
Jun 8, 2017 8:23 AM

Apr 2016
Chapter 88: Owl's words L ->R

upload my pictures

Chapter 90: Eren's words L -> R

ssl image

Reading more in chapter 89... Eren realizes he needs to eat someone from Royal blood to utilize the full extent of the Coordinate ability. He fears the Paradis military's only logical solution would be for him to consume Historia in order to gain the power which is why he doesn't elaborate on his memories of Dina.

If Eren is in Marley for any reason it is to blend in until he can target Zeke (Royal blood) - eat him and gain full control of the coordinate and free the Eldians once and for all.

But knowing Eren he's gonna fuck it up and get captured again : p (and maybe a conflicted Reiner will end up rescuing him)
Jun 8, 2017 8:49 AM
Jul 2013
I don't think that eating a royal blood will give you the control, if it was true Grisha could easily control titans because he consumed Freida, so i don't think that eren want to eat Zeke.

Eren looks more mature now, though i think that he traveled to marley on his own without telling the others.
I can't imagine Hange or Armin letting Their most powerful man to this risky mission
Jun 8, 2017 8:53 AM

Oct 2013
Nigerian-Warlord said:
Chapter 88: Owl's words L ->R

upload my pictures

Chapter 90: Eren's words L -> R

ssl image

Reading more in chapter 89... Eren realizes he needs to eat someone from Royal blood to utilize the full extent of the Coordinate ability. He fears the Paradis military's only logical solution would be for him to consume Historia in order to gain the power which is why he doesn't elaborate on his memories of Dina.

If Eren is in Marley for any reason it is to blend in until he can target Zeke (Royal blood) - eat him and gain full control of the coordinate and free the Eldians once and for all.

But knowing Eren he's gonna fuck it up and get captured again : p (and maybe a conflicted Reiner will end up rescuing him)

That was a big mistake from Isayama, he meant Eren only needs to touch her not eat her. It was corrected in the volume release.
Jun 8, 2017 10:32 AM

Mar 2016
This was probably the last chapter about Marley...
So, the only thing left is the war between Marley and the Eldians and Attack on Titan will be over, Ithink...

kchorrex2012 said:
raoufe16 said:
What i found interesting is in the pages 13/14/15 , we see the Black Haired guy, with the armband in his right arm, who appeared in the previous chapter .
I really want him to be EREN :O !

Rudan said:
wtf we still not get to see eren and his friends? 1/5

You're not alone, Raoufe. A lot of people on the facebook page that shared a Spanish translation of the chapter are saying that guy may be Eren in disguise D: Apparently that guy also showed up in chapter 93, page 37, or at least it seems to because that guy's also wearing his armband on the wrong arm. So, who knows?

You're fucking right! I didn't even noticed him... WTF? I'm getting blind -.-
Really hope it's Eren! That way, the assault on Marley has already begun and shouldn't take long until the action starts... :DDD
Jun 8, 2017 12:19 PM

Sep 2012
Really great chapter. I found this comment on another site and wanted to share it with you all:

Reiner joins the "very well written characters" club.

He was raised to believe Eldians from the Walls (I'll call them Walldians) were evil, demons. He had the hope to help his family (his mother) by being a loyal warrior and exterminating a group of demons. Which is completely fine, what's the problem in killing demons?

He was probably chosen, not for being the best at anything in particular (like Eren), but for being the most loyal to Mare. He would destroy Walldians and make things better for his mother, and be able to reunite with the father he never met.

But his plans were ruined... ruined by Sasha, Connie, Krista, Jean, Marco, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Ymir... they were not the demons Reiner expected. They were... normal people, in fact, good people. How dare them to be good people?! Everything Reiner ever believed was wrong. His plan to save the honor of his family was not possible, because such plan implied to kill demons, something easy. It's easier to kill people if you have the excuse to be killing evil people. But now? He would be killing a guy like Marco who didn't have a string of evilness in his heart.

Now it's easier to see why Reiner developed a split personality unlike Bertolt and Annie. Reiner was so loyal to the lies he was told, that his mindset depended on the fact of Walldians being evil monsters. Bertolt and Annie were aware of the Mare propaganda. Annie says at one point, that she is a person, a normal person, and because of that, she lets herself go with the current. And she is aware that it makes her weak, but she tells Marlowe that it's ok to be weak, because most people are weak and they should also be considered human. She wanted to be a Mare Warrior too, probably for his father's wellness, but she was aware that she had to do atrocious things. Would she choose the innocent Walldians or her family and people she knows in the mainland? Any normal person would choose their family and friends if they had no other choice, and that's what Annie did, and that is what makes her human and weak. She doesn't have the strenght to make the right choice and go against the real enemy (Mare).

But Reiner... he was so confused, he had a sense of morality so high that he couldn't stand killing innocent people. He was in denial. He developed that split personality to be comfortable with his actions. Just read the part where he is in the dinner table with his family, and he is asked to tell them about the Walldians. He was already aware of the truth, and he was sarcastic: look at this woman who failed to properly split a potato into two halves because she didn't want to share... how evil. He was being sarcastic, he wanted Gabi to listen to him. He gave his mother a look like saying "you lied to me, you made me believe I was going to kill demons, but I had to kill innocent people. We don't deserve to be Mare citizens if this is what it implies, it's a right we don't have." It was a nightmare for him to live among his comrades of the 104th Training Corps, for sure it was a nightmare... to be constantly reminded of how good people his enemies were, to be reminded that all he believed his entire life was a lie, to be reminded that his only opportunity to be a good son to his mother was ruined because such opportunity depended on the fact that his enemies were evil, and they were not.

Now, go back and look at the anime, season 2 episode 6. After Eren refuses to go with Reiner to his "hometown". That's the moment Reiner exploded, the moment he confronted his two ideas and realized how fucked up everything was: "If I didn't knew these people existed, I wouldn't have become such a half-assed piece of shit". He is not angry because he hated Eren and his comrades, he is angry because he wasn't able to hate them, he wasn't able to find evilness in them. He was so confident about his mission, he was the most loyal to Mare, so loyal in fact, that he was chosen to be a warrior for that. And now, after meeting "these people" (Eren and his comrades) he doubted of everything, he was a loyal warrior and now he became a half-assed piece of shit. He is angry with himself, he breaks his mindset and decides to go along with his duty regardless of the right choice ("I don't know what's right or wrong anymore"). In that moment he stopped worrying about killing demons, he began worrying about fulfilling his duty and being loyal to Mare again, he didn't need an excuse anymore, he didn't need the excuse of "I'm a good person because I'm just killing demons". But he was lying to himself once again, and this chapter proved it. He cares. The way he looked his mother and wants to "save" Gabi proves it.
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Jun 8, 2017 1:18 PM

Jun 2017
valoon said:
He is angry with himself, he breaks his mindset and decides to go along with his duty regardless of the right choice ("I don't know what's right or wrong anymore"). In that moment he stopped worrying about killing demons, he began worrying about fulfilling his duty and being loyal to Mare again, he didn't need an excuse anymore, he didn't need the excuse of "I'm a good person because I'm just killing demons". But he was lying to himself once again, and this chapter proved it. He cares. The way he looked his mother and wants to "save" Gabi proves it.

Awesome reiner analysis!! He became one of my favourite characters after book 8 because of his complexities.i thought he'd be like those stereotypica jock guys you see in shows (not be his last name is braun or anything..) but his battle within his own moralistic views and flaws really made me appreciate his character.

Plus I really like the contrast between Eren and Reiner and Paradis and Marley country

Heres to hoping that long hair guy is eren but isayama is known for his anticlimactic twists
aaa can't wait for the next chapter!!
Jun 8, 2017 1:33 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Best chapter in Marley and Eldia so far. Really interesting to see Rainer's conflicts and how brainwashed the people of Eldia are. And yeah, that is probably Eren Jaeger.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 8, 2017 3:46 PM

Dec 2008
@Valoon

Thanks for sharing enjoyed the analysis. Enjoyed the chapter a lot as well, really hyped for next months.
Jun 8, 2017 6:09 PM
Jul 2013

The feels ...
I hated reiner at first and i wanted him to die, but now, this fella is my best character
Jun 8, 2017 10:08 PM

Sep 2010
This chapter was amazeballs. Such a good series. :D

Jun 9, 2017 2:21 AM
Oct 2013
Very nice chapter, but the thing I am the most interested about is the Annie and the bug scene.
Long time ago there was an argument over Annie and killings, I was on the side of the argument that she did not like to kill anyone, but she did what she had to.

This scene could finally solve it, if it were a bit more clear. Looking back at the chapter she is actually bending over for quite a few pages, is she taking that much time to bring herself to kill it, or is she finding it that entertaining?
Jun 9, 2017 6:02 AM

Aug 2012
Next month’s Bessatsu Shonen Magazine (2017 August Issue) will include an interview with Isayama Hajime, in which he will talk about the direction of story toward the last chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin.

Source: http://suniuz.tumblr.com/post/161614975126/source
Jun 9, 2017 8:09 AM

Jul 2015
After reiner describes the paradise team, he accidentally says different people. You could see gabi get doubtful about what she stands for. Maybe she'll defect.
Jun 9, 2017 1:48 PM
Jun 2009
scruffs said:
You could see gabi get doubtful about what she stands for.

All his speech about "the demons" from the very beginning was an irony. It was funny and sad at the same time.
Jun 9, 2017 2:59 PM

Aug 2010
At first, I thought the "Eren undercover" theory was merely a straw theory. However, it makes sense when given more thought.

What makes him the ideal man for the job is how he inherited the memories of his predecessors, making him aware of the world beyond and the general information of the culture. But as we seen with the armband, he would be unaware of the subtle details that filters Marley's common knowledge. Considering how Isayama do his foreshadowing, this fits into that category.

I normally don't subscribe to theories so early, but I'm going with this one. It feeds my hope that Eren and Reiner have a final confrontation, now that the metaphorical "wall" between them has been broken down.
Jun 9, 2017 8:06 PM

Jun 2017
valoon said:

But his plans were ruined... ruined by Sasha, Connie, Krista, Jean, Marco, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Ymir... they were not the demons Reiner expected. They were... normal people, in fact, good people. How dare them to be good people?! Everything Reiner ever believed was wrong. His plan to save the honor of his family was not possible, because such plan implied to kill demons, something easy. It's easier to kill people if you have the excuse to be killing evil people. But now? He would be killing a guy like Marco who didn't have a string of evilness in his heart.

this... is what i was thinking when Reiner said 104 Team was "the Devil". i really wanted to see reiner turn to "Walldians" (wall eldians) side, even though it's difficult to do so.

as for Eren infiltrate Marley it's possible (since he appeared 2 Chap. ) and if Armin has seen bertholdt Memories, Eren can be told to "rescue" Reiner (since Bertholdt and Reiner were close Friends) it gonna be good to see reiner is up for redemption in the last moment of his Life to fighting beside his fellow Friends and Family

*sorry for bad english today was the first day i join MAL
Jun 9, 2017 10:04 PM

Aug 2012
Jun 10, 2017 4:42 AM

Oct 2014

Isayama... I know what you did here
Marley will receive a grim reminder
Jun 10, 2017 5:14 AM

Aug 2012
Jun 10, 2017 5:55 AM

Jun 2013
So read this couple days ago and have to say Wow. This chapter showed really the Good inside of Reiner's life and personality. He still have to answer his crimes but I actually like him more after this chapter. And got really interested about what that warrior cantidate got from Reiner's threat, is Reiner actually planing something Against Marley or just trying to save next generation.

Especially liked how Reiner spoke about his time in training corps and people there. He really started to thought people there as his friends. And this show how propaganda from parents make children mind warped. Never I have hated anyone in this series like Reiner's Mother. Her jelousity and both bitterness and grudge towards those that escaped into Paradise and left all others behind made her turn what Reiner is today, he was just good Boy that tried to impress his Mother. What a Bitch. And now trying to turn Gabi same. .I hope Gabi and others from NG will actually turn Against Marley or something or realize the truth.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 10, 2017 6:01 AM

Jun 2013
Varete7 said:

Isayama... I know what you did here
Marley will receive a grim reminder
Farabeuf said:
Best chapter in Marley and Eldia so far. Really interesting to see Rainer's conflicts and how brainwashed the people of Eldia are. And yeah, that is probably Eren Jaeger.

Oh Sh**biscuits 😐😨😲 that really looks like Eren, But is it we will have to wait and see
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 10, 2017 6:32 AM

Oct 2014
That hobo could be:
A) Hobo Eren
B) The 9 titan
C) Jean disguised as Eren(?)
Jun 10, 2017 7:13 AM

Jun 2013
kchorrex2012 said:
raoufe16 said:
What i found interesting is in the pages 13/14/15 , we see the Black Haired guy, with the armband in his right arm, who appeared in the previous chapter .
I really want him to be EREN :O !

Rudan said:
wtf we still not get to see eren and his friends? 1/5

You're not alone, Raoufe. A lot of people on the facebook page that shared a Spanish translation of the chapter are saying that guy may be Eren in disguise D: Apparently that guy also showed up in chapter 93, page 37, or at least it seems to because that guy's also wearing his armband on the wrong arm. So, who knows?

That long black-haired person from last chapter was a girl and that transporter Titan that gave Zeke the barrels in District battle. They are Not same person with walking stick in this chapter and we saw her in this chapter too where Eldenian soldiers are walking to ghetto

Jun 10, 2017 2:18 PM
Jul 2013

No, the girl wears the armband in her left arm just like normal people, while the one legged dude wore it in his right arm in the two last chapters
Jun 10, 2017 4:39 PM

Mar 2015
Reading this chapter made me like Reiner even more in a sense not that I like him a lot in the first place but I felt like he lowkey the people back in the island but he doesn't wanna ruin his loyalty at the same time. It sucks he's a snake I always hate snakes I hope we see more of his character development love the way his character is headed. I still am mad Ymir died like that without no explanation It's hard to believe Ymir the one who lived for herself would be like "sure eat me" I hope we get scenes of how it happened and etc. poor eldians are really brainwashed they are so pathetic honestly. Loved this chapter even though I miss my og kids more..hopefully we will see them next chapter.

yeehaw
Jun 10, 2017 11:45 PM

Oct 2016
reiner expression face look more worry and even through he not confident for what he's saying.
Or he might realize these marl.. Whatever it is ARE THE GOOD PEOPLE!!
I'm so confuse with these eldian and marl.. blablabla.. Stuff! :/

notice the people who are happy for your happiness, and sad for your sadness. They're the ones who deserve special places in your heart.
Not all those who wander are lost
Jun 11, 2017 10:26 AM

Oct 2007
mangomango said:
Calling it now: the manga will end before Reiner passes on his titan.

There's no chance Eren will die, as Isayama already made it clear that Armin has plot armour.

I'm getting tired of these Marley backstory chapters! It's just too many and the plot feels like it's dragging. Give us the Paradis crew! Give us Levi!

Indeed. Same feelings here.

However this chapter was exceptionally BAD and dragged out. :/

Next chapter got to be interesting, or else the manga will drop in audience for sure.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2017 2:47 AM

Jun 2013
ruben_666 said:

Dragging? I think Isayama is doing a brilliant job in revealing the continent's people side of the story while teasing us about what the Paradis people are doing.

This chapter was great, I got goosebumps with the possibility that one legged dude might be Eren :)

Oooh I didn't think of that. When I saw that guy with the one leg and long, dark hair I assumed that he might be important but didn't consider it to be Eren.

All this pro-Eldian propaganda. Now that we're seeing their backstory, I can't really blame them for being the way they are. It happens in the real world too. Those who live in countries where they try to think outside the box are punished for doing so. They all have their beliefs and many of them are brainwashed and wired to think a certain way from when they were children.

However, seeing that Reiner experienced life with the Paradis people and even harbored feelings for Historia/Krista at one point, he's changing, he's realizing that perhaps, that the Marleyans might be wrong. I'm envisioning a battle where he's going to hesitate or even turn against the Marleyans. Annie might do the same or not. Who knows?
臭い-
Jun 12, 2017 3:18 PM

Aug 2012
So my theory is that Marley has been lying about having 7 titans, considering that they rely on propaganda, showing a sign of weakness would be bad for them. I think Attack Titan was the 7th but betrayed them thats why they value loyalty so much.

Jun 12, 2017 7:46 PM

Aug 2014
What the hell... from disliking Reiner's character with a passion, the previous and especially this chapter make it really difficult to not feel bad for, or even like him.

Isayama...

Nigerian-Warlord said:
In other words... Eren has possibly matured into a cold calculating mass-murderer.

Sounds too good to be true, but here's to hoping.
MaledictJun 12, 2017 7:52 PM
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jun 15, 2017 9:05 PM
Aug 2016
kchorrex2012 said:
voidepression said:

I hate that there's a lot of Eldians like them rather live their entire lives in fear of the marleyans. Very pointless too. Also, I hate those that possess the shifter abilities thinks it's ok to protect their people by working for the marleyans to attack their own race even though they might have separated from them for more than a century. I've gotta applaud the author for drawing parallels between the two factions as well as adding common historical wars ideologies to his story.

Also, someone translated bits of the important parts of the chapter. http://fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/

Well I guess the anti-Eldian propaganda has been really effective in brainwashing the Eldians in the continent. It doesn't help that they were abandoned by their king. I mean, Reiner seems to be realizing just now how much he was brainwashed. I wonder how exactly is that Marley managed to get hold of so many shifters in the first place, back when technology wasn't able to compete with titans.

I wonder if, in the case of an open war, team Eren would be able to convince the Eldians in the continent to join them against Marley (not the shifters, just the civilians). Sounds rather difficult to pull it off all things considered.

I did read an full translation in Spanish already (luckily it's my mother tongue) :P I'll read the English version whenever it gets released (either yonkouprod, mangastream or the official), just to double check.
The ending of AoT season 2 shows a peculiar scene where there are 3 women and a guy/king standing over them while there is a corpse infront of them, what makes this scene interesting is that the women seem to have meat/flesh in their hands as if they were feasting on the corpse, my theory is that the corpse belongs to a shifter and, that the marleyans were assassinating shifters before they had a chance to shift and/or knocking them unconscious to kidnap them and literally make some marleyans eat them to experiment on getting shifter abilities, while these experiments were going on I believe the 145th king as a form of retaliation sent a army of brainless titans to annihilate the marleyans we also see brainless titans attack a town of sorts in the ending, during this we see a bunch of people dressed in knight armor further proving this has to be in the past, during this attack maybe a shifter stolen by the marleyans got eaten by a brainless titan showing the marleyans how to acquire the shifter powers properly, the marleyans then migrate to another location as seen by the huge number of people going somewhere in the ending, to steal more shifters and strengthen their army to defeat the 145th king.

I would like to hear other people's theories on the ending of season 2, it certainly shows us something that even manga readers don't know about.
TreekoXJun 15, 2017 9:09 PM
Jun 16, 2017 7:51 AM
Jul 2018
i wonder what happened to Annie in Paradis
hope to see Eren&co in the next chapter
Jun 16, 2017 12:15 PM

Jun 2016
...Does Reiner still not know Bertholdt was eaten?
Jun 17, 2017 4:40 PM

Feb 2008
Not really sure if anyone has said this, but don't you think Reiner is now the main antagonist? Or is Eren the antagonist now? The two sides of the story, Eldia dn Marley, both have their own beliefs about who really were the people from Eldia: good or bad people according to what Professor Jaeger could write in his books.

Reiner might be an eldian, might have a personality disorder, but he still represents Marley. I take this chapter as a turning point because Reiner is no longer a supporting character to me, his past is the same as Eren's, and the both of them don't excel at anything, except their courage and loyalty. The character of Reiner still has a lot of things to be said of, can't wait for the next chapter.

That's my main worry. Didn't Isayama say that the manga was ending soon? This chapter just makes me believe that the final battle is approaching and it might or might not be long depending on what happens. This could drag a lot.

And when am I getting to see Annie again?
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Jun 20, 2017 9:37 AM
Jan 2016
Really nice background story of Reiner, kinda wanna cry after seeing Reiner reminisce about his time with 104th.

Also, I wonder how the Eldians on the continent will react after they know that the "demons" from Paradis they talked about aren't really demons.
Jun 21, 2017 2:33 AM

Oct 2010
Glad I'm not the only one suspicious that the hobo is actually Eren.
I get the feeling something big is finally going to happen in the next issue as well so looking forward to that.
Jun 21, 2017 6:42 AM
Jan 2014
Just finished marathoning the manga today after watching anime.
The mangaka is so infested with the warrior characters. It's so hard to kill even 1 of them.
They got the chance to kill Reiner and Zeke but left them alive and well. I'm frustated.
I know the mangaka wants to show the other side of the story but come on, the warriors have killed how many innocent humans directly or indirectly. I have no sympathy for those brainwashed guys. Especially Annie, she's too cruel to be left alive no matter her past.
Jun 23, 2017 3:18 PM

Oct 2014
omg no a bertholdt flashback im sad again D:
Jun 23, 2017 7:56 PM

Dec 2014
Reiner's flash back...so eldians are fighting eldians...pretty fucked up
Jun 29, 2017 12:30 AM

Jan 2017
I'm sure that Reiner dislikes Marley propaganda.
And i think that he regrets what he did on Paradise, as we can see hints of that in the dinner scene.
Jun 29, 2017 11:13 AM

Aug 2016
Kokutou_ said:
Autunna said:

Chapter 93:

I also considered this hypothesis.

Even though I didn't originally noticed him in previous chapter, seeing him in last one really gave me vibe of Eren. I had an idea it could be Armin's masterplan to infiltrate Marleyans for espionage/preemptive strike or for diplomacy after collecting some intel. We know Marleyans send 32 ships to Walls and non of them officialy came back. That doen't mean, they are sunk, some of them could surrender after facing Armin's collosal titan. They could interogate POW and used ships and their uniforms to infiltrate continent.

On the other hand, Eren had never been much of spy/actor type of person. It would make more sence to him be Armin with dyed hair. Or more importantly some random scout so if he get arrest Marleyans don't get titan power back.

But on the other other hand, Eren had clearly saw A LOT of Grisha Jäger's memories, so Eren is only one person between Walls who actually "saw" Marley and knows how to behive and what expect there. If PTSD soldier was Walls spy, it probably should be Eren.
------
Also that scene with Reiner in that family reunion. It was really tense between his word's, his memories and between him and his mother look.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2017 6:29 PM
Jul 2012
Vigliucci said:
I read somewhere someone saying that Isayama said Eren was only the main character to move the plot forward and that if needed, he was expendable too. Seeing as hobo Eren is undercover in Marley, that might just be true and he might end up bringing some of those kids to their side and even pass on the Attacking Titan to one of them (maybe Falco, if this chapter foreshadowed anything). Gabi will most likely inherit the Armored and be an enemy until the end because the Marleyan propaganda brainwashed her to a point where turning back seems almost impossible. If this is true, we might get a divided team of shifters fighting for the Eldians (led by Falco?) and other team of brainwashed shifters (led by Gabi) fighting for Marley.
Now for Mikasa and Armin, I also read that Isayama said they were going their separate ways with different objectives. How true is this, I dont know.

Either way, the story is at a point where we have as many misteries and unknown info as we had back when the manga started. And knowing Isayama, he will come up with the best ways to reveal those misteries and keep the story top tier until the end.

Sorry for being oot, but what anime is that (blue katana and yukata
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Should the new "volume 35" art book with an extra chapter about Levi's backstory be considered part of this series or should it get its own entry on here?

ryan77999 - May 1

9 by ryan77999 »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 3, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.