Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 25, 2010 8:45 AM
Jul 2009
wonderweiss, i thought he was fighting with some vizards..
Feb 25, 2010 9:31 AM

Nov 2008
Vizard said:
Hindsight bias actually occurred to me when Wonderweiss was significant in this chapter. Even the strongest zanpukutou was defeated, wow.

Bleach is getting harder , and harder to read...sigh such fail

--I think Tite wants us to hate his series :D

And please which part of this deserved 5/5 besides the idiots who auto 5/5
Feb 25, 2010 9:34 AM

Dec 2008
It was funny to see how all the captains were ready to go to hell just to stop Aizen :S

Finally time for Ichigo x Aizen!!
Feb 25, 2010 10:14 AM

Mar 2009
WTF?! Damn that arrancar brat. I was hoping to see much much more Aizen vs. Yamaji this cahpter. Anyway i dont think yamaji would go down so easily.
Flames of Hell *-* way to go old man :D
But Please Tite please please, show us that Royal Team and King. +_+
Feb 25, 2010 11:25 AM
Feb 2010
oh jesus this could be thy end of the soul society gotei 13 ! agh never i should never beilve this ! thy have to win they gotta beat the sh*t out of aizen i would love that:P

Feb 25, 2010 11:45 AM
Dec 2009
K well Yama-jii just got owned by Aizen o__o
It's already long time clear that no one is able to beat Aizen. Kubo should get on to the next arc now D:
Feb 25, 2010 12:25 PM

Apr 2009
Can't say I'm particularly surprised about Wonderweiss's role in this... We all knew there had to be more to him than just being Tousen's special ed buddy.

That said.... Jesus, Kubo. The whole "Look me, I'm Aizen, I'm so fucking OP that I just go around brutally sodomizing all of you, even when it looks like you might actually have a shot at taking me out" thing is getting quite old. Get on with this shit already, fuck.
Yama-jii = <3
Feb 25, 2010 1:06 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Damn Aizen. He keeps on surprising me.

Feb 25, 2010 1:08 PM

Jun 2008
First Yama-jii hasn't fallen yet. So stop saying he got owned like a butch of idiots. The guy hasn't even used bankai yet.

Second, of course that fire trick of his wouldn't work. If it did then Aizen would have died and so all the wounded captains and vizards. What the hell will we be reading then? Ichigo's day at the beach?

Anyhow the biggest trick on this chapter seemed to be that reiatsu feeling. If they can sense Aizen's reiatsu with out being tricked by his sword why the hell didn't they use that before? Or does he have to stab you to feel it? That doesn't make sense since they showed they can feel reiatsu just by standing and Aizen's is strong enough to be easily detectable. Yama-jii used a really Kenpachi like tactic.

Now what happened to Kensei? Did he got his ass kicked? I guess we will get answers in the next chapter.
I'm also wondering about Ukitake. Did he got knocked out by just one hit from Wonderweiss? I expected him to probably be the strongest captain. Another strange thing is that Shinji and Kyouraku didn't even use bankai. Nor did the other vizards.

So now who is gonna step in to help. Ichigo?
Urahara and Yoruichi?
Kenpachi and Byakuya along with Mayuri?
Ichigo's dad?
Kensei?
maybe Ukitake will rise from the dead?
or Unohana with that fat vizard (yeah you all forgot about them didn't you?).
Feb 25, 2010 1:14 PM

Jul 2008
aizen, once again, is like "i pwn u all!" wonderweiss release was kind of shock, wheres the vizards?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 25, 2010 1:16 PM

Oct 2009
That was fast... 2 Chapters. 4 Captains + 1 Vizard and 3 Vice Captains are down and bleach one episode take 3 chapters. that mean less than a episode. :D

They never get chance to use bankai. ^__^

Yup. Its Urahara Time...
Feb 25, 2010 1:23 PM

May 2007
Noooo. Yama-jii. x______x'

Feb 25, 2010 1:42 PM

Apr 2009
lol at last only ichigo now! haha
PM me and let's be friends.
Feb 25, 2010 2:38 PM

Feb 2008
okay, old d00d is down, now lets pray that urahara, yoruichi or some random character wont jump in saving ichigos ass and see the main character do something besides stand there for the past who knows how many chapters.
Feb 25, 2010 4:04 PM
Feb 2009
I didn't expect Yamamoto to show up. I totally forgot about him. Will Ichigo ever decide to do something or is he just waiting for everyone else to die before he steps in??
Feb 25, 2010 4:15 PM

Nov 2007
Initital thoughts on seeing the first page: How many character's arms is Kubo going to chop off? Seriously, I'm guessing at least twenty Bleach characters have lost an arm. (But magically continue to live)

I actually got excited at the idea that the Captains might get wiped out, and we might have some character deaths, but no, creepiest (and lamest) arrancar Wonderweiss has to step in.

When will it end? ; __ ;
Feb 25, 2010 4:41 PM
May 2008
Hmm.

Well it's no surprise that Aizen would have planned to counter Yamamoto's attack but I am glad it was what Wonderweiss was for (so it wasn't that completely random).

And personally, there has been nowhere near enough Vizard action/screentime.
Feb 25, 2010 7:11 PM

Mar 2009
So that's what Wonderweiss is for.
Great, and here I thought Old man Yamamoto finally had him. I don't think we've seen all his power though.
<i>When all else is lost, the future still remains</i>
Feb 25, 2010 7:51 PM

Jan 2010
I thought that thing died...
OMG ANOTHER CHAPTER THAT DOESNT GO ANYWHERE
Feb 25, 2010 8:44 PM

Dec 2008
Aizen is God. WTF Ichigo, do something! :S
Feb 25, 2010 9:53 PM

Jan 2008
Urahara need to show up, like everyone says. I can't imagine that man being surprised by anything Aizen manages to pull out of his fucking hax hat. I mean his sword. That can show you anything. Ever. Ugh.
Feb 25, 2010 10:16 PM

May 2009
So let's see here:

We knew that Yamaji would probably kick Aizen's pasty butt any day. The fight they had for this chapter was short but epic and I hope he will show off his bankai soon.

I never liked Wonderweiss, but since he is the only perfected arrancar from the hougyoku (The Orb of Distortion) and can stop Yamaji's shikai, that's basically rape to the old man.

Ichigo needs to stop staring and do something and when is Urahara coming in?
V3ng3Feb 25, 2010 10:20 PM
Feb 25, 2010 11:36 PM

Feb 2008
first time i voted "dislike" to a chapter in the threads.
Kubo, come ON! An arrancar made specifically to take out the general's zanpakuto? That's waaaaay to convenient.

Why not just end the Bleach series now with Aizen becoming God.

.... and where's urahara and yoruichi? And it's ichigo's father a shinigami? Come on Kubo, fill in these plot holes already!!
Feb 26, 2010 12:47 AM
Dec 2009
Even yamato can't touch him.. I don't know how strong and intelligent is aizen but i really don't see ichigo can even do a single thing to him. I really hope the fight between the 2 is not just some insane power up on ichigo's part.

Hope he will have some incredible technique up his sleeve to fight on par with aizen at least..
Feb 26, 2010 12:55 AM

Apr 2009
well, there goes half of hitsugaya's body ... again ...
Feb 26, 2010 5:16 AM

Jul 2009
So.... where's Gin again?
This is a signature.
Feb 26, 2010 7:03 AM

Nov 2009
Not only that, I mean I expected Ichigo to do something more, rather then watching. Aizen is getting way too powerful. O.o
Feb 26, 2010 12:38 PM

Jul 2007
Monad said:

Anyhow the biggest trick on this chapter seemed to be that reiatsu feeling. If they can sense Aizen's reiatsu with out being tricked by his sword why the hell didn't they use that before? Or does he have to stab you to feel it? That doesn't make sense since they showed they can feel reiatsu just by standing and Aizen's is strong enough to be easily detectable. Yama-jii used a really Kenpachi like tactic.

Now what happened to Kensei? Did he got his ass kicked? I guess we will get answers in the next chapter.

The thing Yamamoto did was not a simple "feel the reiatsu" - Aizen's KS completelly manipulates the sixth sense too, so that would be useless.

What Yamamoto did was to "dispell" any kind of illusion cast on him through sheer pain - "I feel you being there with my own body, thus you are here"

AS for Kensei - remember that huge BOOOOM back when Kensei activated his bankai? I guess that was WW defeating Kensei.

As for chapter, it was good for pure epicness of Yamamoto alone.

And hey, at least bleach is still better than naruto(although that is not saying much, uwe boll movies are better than naruto)
Feb 26, 2010 12:54 PM
Oct 2007
OMFG AIZEN TOO STRONK???
Anyway, why people wanna see Kensei? He sux, gayest vaizard ( after hatchi) lulz
GenY93Feb 26, 2010 12:57 PM
Feb 26, 2010 1:10 PM

Jul 2009
Wonderweiss finally shows himself again and actually has a real use O_o
Feb 26, 2010 2:55 PM

Jul 2008
Pretty good chapter. I was looking forward to more of a Yamaji vs. Aizen fight but I guess weird Wonderweiss has cut that short now. I hope next weeks chapter of Bleach is just as epic!

Feb 26, 2010 5:57 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Monad said:
First Yama-jii hasn't fallen yet. So stop saying he got owned like a butch of idiots. The guy hasn't even used bankai yet.

Judging this is Bleach, Aizen has the "invincible villain until main character beats him" status in the manga. NOTHING will work on him since Kubo will just find a lame excuse....

This is what you get by keep showing more and more powerful opponents. At one limit, it will just become lame (i.e. next, let's make a character that can destroy the fabric of the universe! how cool! Wait... let's make a character that can control forces beyond this universe! ,etc ---> it gets absurdly stupid after a while)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 26, 2010 7:07 PM

Jun 2008
wakka9ca said:
Monad said:

Judging this is Bleach, Aizen has the "invincible villain until main character beats him" status in the manga. NOTHING will work on him since Kubo will just find a lame excuse....

This is what you get by keep showing more and more powerful opponents. At one limit, it will just become lame (i.e. next, let's make a character that can destroy the fabric of the universe! how cool! Wait... let's make a character that can control forces beyond this universe! ,etc ---> it gets absurdly stupid after a while)

Well people getting more powerful is a shounen characteristic but if you noticed Kubo avoided presenting continuously new enemies more powerful than the last. Aizen was the main villain basically from the start(we just didn't know about it) and his still around.

But you judge Kubo wrongly. Kubo makes Bleach with a classic handbook of the shounen basics on one hand. The old man has a powerful status as commander and there is no way Kubo is gonna let him go down with a few moves by Aizen in just the next chapter. He could make him lose but not before he makes sure that he has satisfactory shown his great status as a captain commander. That's why am saying everybody is writing off the old man too fast.

Fai said:
Monad said:

The thing Yamamoto did was not a simple "feel the reiatsu" - Aizen's KS completelly manipulates the sixth sense too, so that would be useless.

What Yamamoto did was to "dispell" any kind of illusion cast on him through sheer pain - "I feel you being there with my own body, thus you are here"

AS for Kensei - remember that huge BOOOOM back when Kensei activated his bankai? I guess that was WW defeating Kensei.

As for chapter, it was good for pure epicness of Yamamoto alone.

Aizen said quite a few times that his sword completely controls the fve senses.He never said anything about six sense.
And Yama-jiii never said anything about pain being able to stop the illusion. He said "i know it's you because i recognize the reiatsu of the sword in my gut". He was feeling the reiatsu of Aizens sword.
MonadFeb 26, 2010 7:13 PM
Feb 26, 2010 8:19 PM

Dec 2007
Aizen is one of the biggest trolls of his generation.

and Hitsugaya will be back, his popularity demands that he'll be used as some kind of super special awesome plot device C:
Feb 26, 2010 8:23 PM

Aug 2007
wow Yamajii's fired up here, too bad Wonderfucktardweiss cut all those chase short.
ICHIGO DO SOMETHINGGGG and more reinforcements plz? ;3;

Feb 27, 2010 1:19 AM

Jul 2007
Monad said:

Aizen said quite a few times that his sword completely controls the fve senses.He never said anything about six sense.
And Yama-jiii never said anything about pain being able to stop the illusion. He said "i know it's you because i recognize the reiatsu of the sword in my gut". He was feeling the reiatsu of Aizens sword.

Well if Aizen could not control reiatsu sense, then he would have been busted way way back.

- He would not have been able to fool shinji.
- He would not have been able to fake his own death.
- He would not have been able to make his Hinamori-switch
- Someone like Kenpachi or Ichigo or anyone with good reiatsu sense would oneshot him.

He obviously DOES control that or none of his plans would have worked out.

What Yamamoto did was, through pain, to make sure that its really Aizen(his reiatsu being there and not being an illusion)
Feb 27, 2010 3:00 AM

Jan 2009
lol i like how yammato copied kenpachi's technqiue. they both don't even flinch when they get stabbed
Feb 27, 2010 3:27 AM

Nov 2008
Fai said:
What Yamamoto did was, through pain, to make sure that its really Aizen(his reiatsu being there and not being an illusion)

Through pain? You mean the pain destroyed the illusion or that the feeling was just too strong to be fake? I'd say he can just feel his reiatsu that much more precisely when it's in his stomach. It'd make sense to assume proximity helps with the sensing and we know Aizen's ability isn't 100% perfect, since Unohana noticed something.
Feb 27, 2010 3:34 AM

Aug 2009
Monad said:

Bankai? You do know that RyujiinJakka's powers are sealed, right?
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
- Lao-Tze.

Feb 27, 2010 4:10 AM

Jul 2007
Killy_Zouichi said:
Monad said:

I predict that next chapter:
Feb 27, 2010 3:06 PM

Sep 2009
Fai said:

- He would not have been able to fake his own death.
- Someone like Kenpachi or Ichigo or anyone with good reiatsu sense would oneshot him.

He obviously DOES control that or none of his plans would have worked out.

From what I can remember, Retsu saw something strange with his body so he wasn't able to completely fool her - she would have figured him if she had more time. As for your other argument... Yeah, SURE, someone with a good reiatsu sense LIKE KENPACHI - if he can sense reiatsu that good why the hell is he always lost in Seireitei? Not to mention that both he and Ichigo are horrible at sensing reiatsu (as stated MANY times, both in the manga and anime).
Feb 27, 2010 3:12 PM

Dec 2008
This weeks chapter just seemed like a whole inconvenience.

Aizen is starting to fall from being a badass to an annoyance in his god mode.
Feb 27, 2010 6:28 PM

Mar 2009
Fai said:
Killy_Zouichi said:
Monad said:

I predict that next chapter:

I lol'd.
Feb 28, 2010 6:12 AM

Nov 2009
Ditto.
I am starting to get really bored of this 'Oh crap Aizen is gonna get screwed! --> Turn tables' style. Getting a bit stale. Despite what everyone is saying i am still depressed that the captain commander is in the process of getting owned this easily. He's not down yet though!
Feb 28, 2010 9:52 PM

May 2009
Finally some Yamamoto action. I really hope some of the next few chapters are action heavy after all the talking lately we deserve a few chapters containing at least 80% fighting.

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Mar 1, 2010 8:45 PM

Jul 2008
Chenoan said:
Aizen is one of the biggest trolls of his generation.

Pretty much.
Mar 2, 2010 4:35 AM
Feb 2008
Argh, not sure I understood Yamamoto's logic during this fight. Yeah, sure, it was kick ass that Yama showed us more of his shikai, but is he forgetting Kido? Instead of endangering his comrades when the enemy was so close, why not use Kurohitsugi (Chapter 176, pages 11-12 )? I'm sure with Yama-jii's power he would've been able to pack quite a punch and injure Aizen prettyyy badly.

I mean, c'mon... Are the Gotei 13 really pinning all the responsibility on a kid from high school, they're all supposed to "master battle strategists", right (and considering that Aizen is usually one step ahead, I'd assume he's supposed to be the best at planning his next move)? Especially seeems as Ichigo basically uses the same fighting style during ALL his fights (Ichigo relies way too much on his inner hollow to save him from getting a can of whoop-ass from his opponents).
Mar 2, 2010 6:17 AM

Apr 2008
Am not happy at all with the way bleach is going, is kubo deliberately doing this to make us hate the friggin manga? first things first, why are some of the captains still alive, this proves that tite is being controlled by those stupid japanese bleach fans when instead he should be in control and lead the manga the way he wants to, which I believe is not happing, it seems as though tite is afraid of losing his fanbase and doesnt realize that he is leading the manga down a trodden path,I mean even DBZ had main characters dying and some never came back and this is DBZ for god sakes.

Then we have aizen, tite should realize that prolonging this arc in further will just infuriate and bore the fans and that passing the limit can have dire consequences, making him look like a god just for ichigo to defeat him which am 100% sure will happen, this also proves that tite has lost that surpris element that makes manga so loved.

Then we have the problem of too many characters and shows way death is so important in shonen manga, is allows for character development and the addition of the new characters to replace the old, tite seems to just keep on adding and not killing off a single one which I take as very lame on his behalf, seems someone is getting to attached.

And finally and this is what pisses me so off because bleach was doing so well, we learn of the espada and we are shown there awesome power, yet they die one after the other with absoulte ease while the weaker shinigami are still alive, I like grimmjow and ulliquoria more than even the main characters, tite could have done so much with them, kept them and developed them into more powerfull chatacters yet he ends up killing them instead, they were both unique and had different personailties.

I think its about time tite moved on, he has dragged this far too long, the other mangas have finished and started new arcs while tite sticks to this same arc and keeps dragging and dragging, its time we end this, and please for god sakes I want to see someone else kill aizen, not ichigo, like urahara, there is so much potential in this manga yet tite keeps taking the wrong turns and its really not helping his cause.

Mar 2, 2010 7:20 AM

Feb 2010
This chapter really had me shaking my head. Aizen's super perfect power crap is really getting old. Actually, it is old. Tite really needs to move on from this arc. Really, this is ridiculous.

Old man Yamamoto, what the heck. This is just...psh.

And I agree with DarK_LiGhT, the surprise element is OVER USED.

Gonna Catch 'Em All
Mar 2, 2010 7:50 AM

Aug 2009
Gypsy said:
This chapter really had me shaking my head. Aizen's super perfect power crap is really getting old. Actually, it is old. Tite really needs to move on from this arc. Really, this is ridiculous.

Actually in this chapter, Aizen did say that he was weaker than Yama-jii so no 'super perfect power crap' there >.>
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
- Lao-Tze.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.