Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 24, 2010 12:47 AM

Jul 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, the chapter itself was mediocre, however the last pages were MASSIVE WIN....

Watch kishi troll naruto's entrance next chapter by doing some outragerous sharinhax stuff or or making Naruto bawwww with Kyuubi again ._.

3/5
Feb 24, 2010 5:53 AM

Dec 2009
Such negativity-_- its never that bad. This chapter in my book was plain epic ( Probably because I woke up to a snow day and the chapter) and the ending Sasuke with big WTF eyes looked at Naruto who grabs Sakura in his arms just made me cheer because Sasuke is about to get his ass kicked hard. He will definately lose with both Kakashi and Naruto there and he will be forced to retreat. Really theres no other way to end it and the experience will make Sasuke realize hes not all powerful.
Feb 24, 2010 3:56 PM

Dec 2007
Okay, just to say I can't wait for next week's chapter. :D
Feb 24, 2010 4:14 PM

Sep 2007
Good ending !
Feb 24, 2010 4:25 PM

Oct 2009
Biased lol, oh Fai you

Feb 24, 2010 4:34 PM

Apr 2009
LOL... This is the first time I'm actually looking forward to next weeks chapter without disdain. Even though Sasuke is Kishimoto's golden boy, even he can still be rendered blind by Sharingan overuse; that notion alone is fabulous. As long as Naruto's resolution is to kill Sasuke... Although I can't help but wonder what miracle will come Sasuke's way. But who knows, we might get lucky enough to witness him die miserably. ( ´・‿-) ~ ♥
Feb 24, 2010 4:42 PM

Apr 2008
That was so lame. So predictable. C'mon now, can we for once not have such a cliche entrance?

Can we please just kill Sasuke and move on? K, thanks. It was pretty obvious Naruto was going to be the one to have to finish off Sasuke or magically make him good again.

rawr.
Feb 24, 2010 4:44 PM
Jun 2007
ReaperEXE said:
LOL... This is the first time I'm actually looking forward to next weeks chapter without disdain.

I've had that sentiment before and Kishi always managed to disappoint; this will turn ugly faster than you can say "Naruto (the manga) is finally getting back to being a decent read."
Feb 24, 2010 5:32 PM

Sep 2007
I'm going to facepalm if Naruto still continues with his "IMMA SAVE SASUKE CUZ HE MAH BRO" shit.
Feb 24, 2010 5:42 PM

Feb 2010
That was an awesome Chapter 5/5 Naruto please kill him!!!!!
Feb 24, 2010 5:47 PM

Dec 2009
Wasabi said:
I'm going to facepalm if Naruto still continues with his "IMMA SAVE SASUKE CUZ HE MAH BRO" shit.

Kishimoto might even make this the part with Naruto changes Sasuke's hatered around. Its obvious that Sasuke is completely paranoid and thinks everyone in Konoha hated the Uchiha but Naruto might actually beat sense into him. Remember Obi-wan couldn't change Anakin's heart but Luke could hence why Kakashi can't get through to Sasuke. Naruto= Luke, Kakashi= Obi-wan, Sasuke= Anakin. Really Kishimoto must be trolling Starwars though that isn't bad in my vote.
Feb 24, 2010 5:57 PM

Aug 2008
god dammit it it had to end like that, say a few words at least. now i gotta wait another week.
Feb 24, 2010 6:07 PM

Mar 2008
Finally an exciting chapter of Naruto, I've waited a long time for this.
Feb 24, 2010 6:11 PM

Aug 2008
Damn it, Fai. I should've known you'd make some special poll given the chance. "Troll Poll"

I was pretty annoyed that Sasuke was still able to whip out his high caliber Sharingan moves after the last battle. I was also disappointed that Kakashi didn't even get to lift a finger. They hardly skirmished. The last annoyance was Sakura's predictable flaking at her chance to take down Sasuke. "Go hard! Or go home!" Too bad she can't do either.

But I can't complain about the plot not moving forward. The whole team is finally assembled, and while everything didn't go the way I would've liked... F*CK IT. Let's do this! If this truly is it, then let's finish it once and for all. Though I still think it's very likely Madara's going to save Sasuke's dumbass someway, somehow.
Feb 24, 2010 6:11 PM

Jan 2009
Surprisingly /sarcasm/ , he set us up for yet another anti-climatic battle by ending the Kakashi fight early, not having Sakura die, and having Naruto show up.
Feb 24, 2010 6:12 PM

Jul 2009
Nice cliffhanger..so Naruto will know what he will do when he met Sasuke eh..
Feb 24, 2010 6:15 PM

Jan 2008
Feb 24, 2010 6:35 PM
Oct 2009
finally sasuke is going blind, I wonder if we're not gonna see just a lame "he was out of chakra" instead of an actual blindness for mangekyo overuse. I wonder what the strain of warping stuff is on kakashi though, hardly anything compared to sustaining susanoo.

What I don't understand is why naruto is no longer in sage mode in the last page.
Feb 24, 2010 6:45 PM

Aug 2007
Hahahaha. Seriously it's bout damn time. No excuses kishi. Fucking end this now. Calling the chapter team seven. They finally all meet sasuke at once. Don't troll me you fucker.

Sasuke better be getting blind.
No more chakra asshole.

Naruto grown some balls. Beat his ass. He tried to kill your sensei and your teammate/loved one. Plz no madara hat tricks AAAAAAAAH lol
Feb 24, 2010 6:52 PM

Aug 2007
It'll never happen but I hope the next 3 chapters are of naruto beating the crap out of sasuke.
Feb 24, 2010 7:13 PM

Nov 2007
I for one proudly choose the bias vote. *tosses Fai a tampon. He's been lacking those for these past weeks*

Anyhow, pretty cool chapter w/ some intriguing lines that Kishi put, in some sense I wish other characters used such lines but...in one sense, it makes sense to them too. Just a matter of who would think about theme.

Last page is just awesome, now to look forward to Naruto finally seeing Sasuke how he is now w/ his own eyes as opposed to being behind a rock for some time.

Let's see how this goes~
Feb 24, 2010 7:22 PM

Oct 2008
Hey Fai, I have a challenge for you. Without using the terms "bullshit, fag, saucegay (that term is getting really old btw), fail, stupid, lame" or any other typical term you would usually use to describe the weekly Naruto chapters, how about you explain to us what parts of this chapter's art, storyteling, staging, and paneling gave you whatever reactions you had, whether they were good or bad?

It would be amusing to see what you have to say other than the weekly brief complaint.

All that aside, ... wow! Talk about taking the phrase "being blinded by hate" literally. Personally I like it when phrases that are only meant to be used metaphorically are somehow taken literally, especially when it's not meant as a joke. It then creates subtle humor for me. And honestly, I've really been liking these chapters. It always feel like something completely unexpected occurs. Particularly the last 3 chapters (including this one) in which a member of team 7 arrives. Chapter 482, Sakura appears, Chapter 483, Kakshi appears, and then now, Naruto. Did anyone else notice that?

Also I don't understand what Sakura ever saw in Sasuke? I mean I get she had a young crush on him back when they were on team 7, but Sasuke was always emotionally distant towards Sakura? So what made Saukra become emotionally attached to the point where she's crying out of what happend to Sasuke? And Naruto seems to be taking the advice that you can't have your cake and eat it too, but what does Naruto plan to do about all of this because I certain don't know. Though I would like to find out.
Feb 24, 2010 7:22 PM

Jul 2009
only one way to explain this chapter:
BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKJSDHSJKDHKSJDHKSJDHSKJDHKSDJHJKSD!?!?!?!?!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!?!??!?!?!wowzers
Feb 24, 2010 7:44 PM

Apr 2009
Hypeathon said:
Also I don't understand what Sakura ever saw in Sasuke? I mean I get she had a young crush on him back when they were on team 7, but Sasuke was always emotionally distant towards Sakura? So what made Saukra become emotionally attached to the point where she's crying out of what happend to Sasuke? And Naruto seems to be taking the advice that you can't have your cake and eat it too, but what does Naruto plan to do about all of this because I certain don't know. Though I would like to find out.

It's because Sasuke was so emotionally distant that Sakura became to emotionally attached. She's one of those "I can change him if I do my best" women. Obviously, as it stands now, her best wasn't good enough.
As for that comment regarding Naruto, he only really has two choices. He can either continue to try and "save" Sasuke, or save him the right way, by killing him. Though, I get the feeling that even if he does choose to kill Sasuke, he'll hesitate as we just witnessed with Sakura.
Feb 24, 2010 8:17 PM

Dec 2009
i kinda wanted sakura to kick the bucket, just to change the pace alittle.
Feb 24, 2010 8:18 PM

Dec 2007
Gah lame cliffhanger ending is lame. Anyway I'd say the chapter was pretty good especially the dialogue exchanged between Sasuke and Kakashi. I wonder what Naruto is going to do now especially since Sasuke is almost blind now.
Feb 24, 2010 8:38 PM

Mar 2009
Not that bad of a chapter. Since Sasuke was just about to kill Sakura, maybe this will finally slap some sense into Naruto.
Feb 24, 2010 9:00 PM

Aug 2009
Sasuke blind won't satisfy me. He has to die!
Feb 24, 2010 9:03 PM
Sep 2007
Not one to make predictions, I'll give my idea. Seeing that Naruto wields the typical shounen miracle, I say Sasuke probably will change. But Sasuke will also go blind. At that point, Sakura will take him home and eventually figure out how to heal his eyes.

However, when we are done with the Sasuke retrival "arc", then what?
Feb 24, 2010 9:28 PM

Aug 2009
ccnavi said:
Not one to make predictions, I'll give my idea. Seeing that Naruto wields the typical shounen miracle, I say Sasuke probably will change. But Sasuke will also go blind. At that point, Sakura will take him home and eventually figure out how to heal his eyes.

Even if Sasuke does change, he commited too many crimes to be set free.
Feb 24, 2010 9:44 PM

Sep 2007
ccnavi said:

Then they go after Madara and his giant eye in the sky hax
Feb 24, 2010 9:57 PM

Feb 2009
why is sakura a ninja? lol...

anyways, decent chapter. next chapter will be interesting
Feb 24, 2010 10:03 PM

Jan 2008
I was so glad to see Sakura re-enter the fight at first, but oh no, once again she didn't show off her super strength to Sasuke, once again he was about to kill her without a word and once again she got her ass rescued >_< I hope she still gets to fight him.

BTW, in the previous chapter how did Sasuke know she was a medical ninja?

Oh, and I'm looking forward to Naruto finally acknowledging Sasuke's feelings and talking to him about his desire for revenge, which he had never done even during their fight in the Valley of the End, though Kakashi and Sakura had done so.
StarcasticFeb 24, 2010 11:32 PM

Feb 24, 2010 10:14 PM
Sep 2007
Wasabi said:
ccnavi said:

Then they go after Madara and his giant eye in the sky hax

Good point! I forgot about Madara...(baka...)

Personally, I like Sasuke, but I also don't want to see anything predictable. Whatever happens, I'm excited to see what happens.
Feb 24, 2010 10:46 PM
Sep 2007
fuck you cliffhanger
Hi
Feb 24, 2010 11:35 PM

Jul 2007
Hypeathon said:
Hey Fai, I have a challenge for you. Without using the terms "bullshit, fag, saucegay (that term is getting really old btw), fail, stupid, lame" or any other typical term you would usually use to describe the weekly Naruto chapters, how about you explain to us what parts of this chapter's art, storyteling, staging, and paneling gave you whatever reactions you had, whether they were good or bad?

- Sakura's character degradation. While her "failure" in the last chapter could have been used in a way to develop her character, the failure of her in this chapter and the whole crying, practically returned her character development to the PART I level. Anything Kishimoto claimed about Sakura having "grown" has been ruined. She is, yet again, a crying weeping irrational Sasuke fangirl, just like all of the main characters are.
- Sasuke's character degradation. HIs sudden change of demeanor continues. ITs like Kishimoto decided "hey, I got bored writing mysterious silent avenger, why not turn him into psycho suddenly!~~"
- Kakashi vs Sasuke - the overhyped fight lasts for three pages and Kakashi could not defeat almost blind sasuke.
- Susanoo - Sasuke being able to use it at his current state is pure plothax. Susanoo changing forms is pure plothax.
- THe whole situation and its predictability - its obvious that this all will be interrupted by Madara, who will then gift Saucegay EMS, giving him yet another ISP(instant stupid powerup).
- Cool Chapter ender - Kishi ruined thoose way too many times:
1. BAM! Naruto arrives to the scene of Kakuzu. - Result? a fart, a fail and crossing bridges shit.
2. BAM! Naruto arrives to Konoha, oneshots few pains and trashtalks Pain - Result? Naruto's Character derailment with the whole Kyuubi unleashing, a stupid and irrational xanathos pile-up by Minato, Naruto getting nerfed and Pain doing the worst thing in entire part II - reviving everyone.
3. BAM! Raikage does awesome stuff bumping Saucegay - Result? New random power up for Saucegay.
4. BAM! KIllerbee skewers Saucegay - Result? We all know the result.
5. BAM! Danzo gets hyped for ~50 chapters, gets some really cool lines, is set up as one of the most realistic and awesome characters - Result? Sharingans himself to death in a random battle. Cue to Madara hype.
6. BAM! Pain is hyped for 150 chapters, gets some cool lines, kills Jiraya, is set up as perfect antagonist for Naruto, nukes Konoha. - Result? Is revealed to be a cripple, gets converted to Narutardism by a friggin book and dies reviving entire village. Cue to Madara hype.

The only good part of this chapter was the very last page and even that will be ruined next week, when:
- Naruto cries, hyperventilates and passes out again. OR
- Madara interrupts everything and gifts Saucegay yet another free power up. OR
- Naruto begins to blabber about saving Saucegay and loving Saucegay. OR
- Saucegay somehow manages to fight evenly with Naruto

Predictions for next gazillion chapters?
- Sauce gets EMS.
- Kabutomaru gets killed in random skirmish with Sauce, where Sauce unlocks yet another powerup and gets Itachi's Susanoo.
- Madara laughs evilly and we get a million close ups into his eye.
- Naruto cries.
- Madara revives Jyuubi, merges with Saucegay, merges with Jyuubi into huuuge fugly monstar who moans about darkness,and taking away everything good.
- Every shinobi channels love into Naruto who then "defeats" Jyuubi, Digimon2 style.
- Naruto dies, Saucegay somehow survives and becomes hokage. Magically everyone lives in peace.(and no, Sakura won't do anything relevant. Neither will Hinata. Come on! they are females. And feamles are irrelevant in Kishi's manga)

Overall the entire PART II feels like Kishimoto is trying to rip off his Brother's manga, 666Satan, and failing at that.
AhenshihaelFeb 24, 2010 11:45 PM
Feb 25, 2010 12:15 AM

Nov 2007
Naruto finally arrives, saves Sakura while he is at it =O, well I'm awaiting an all out battle now but if Naruto does some emo speech for 3 chapters ... T_T
Feb 25, 2010 12:31 AM

May 2008
Chapter was alright.
Feb 25, 2010 12:37 AM
Sep 2007
Fai said:
Hypeathon said:

- Sakura's character degradation. While her "failure" in the last chapter could have been used in a way to develop her character, the failure of her in this chapter and the whole crying, practically returned her character development to the PART I level. Anything Kishimoto claimed about Sakura having "grown" has been ruined. She is, yet again, a crying weeping irrational Sasuke fangirl, just like all of the main characters are.
- Sasuke's character degradation. HIs sudden change of demeanor continues. ITs like Kishimoto decided "hey, I got bored writing mysterious silent avenger, why not turn him into psycho suddenly!~~"
- Kakashi vs Sasuke - the overhyped fight lasts for three pages and Kakashi could not defeat almost blind sasuke.
- Susanoo - Sasuke being able to use it at his current state is pure plothax. Susanoo changing forms is pure plothax.
- THe whole situation and its predictability - its obvious that this all will be interrupted by Madara, who will then gift Saucegay EMS, giving him yet another ISP(instant stupid powerup).
- Cool Chapter ender - Kishi ruined thoose way too many times:
1. BAM! Naruto arrives to the scene of Kakuzu. - Result? a fart, a fail and crossing bridges shit.
2. BAM! Naruto arrives to Konoha, oneshots few pains and trashtalks Pain - Result? Naruto's Character derailment with the whole Kyuubi unleashing, a stupid and irrational xanathos pile-up by Minato, Naruto getting nerfed and Pain doing the worst thing in entire part II - reviving everyone.
3. BAM! Raikage does awesome stuff bumping Saucegay - Result? New random power up for Saucegay.
4. BAM! KIllerbee skewers Saucegay - Result? We all know the result.
5. BAM! Danzo gets hyped for ~50 chapters, gets some really cool lines, is set up as one of the most realistic and awesome characters - Result? Sharingans himself to death in a random battle. Cue to Madara hype.
6. BAM! Pain is hyped for 150 chapters, gets some cool lines, kills Jiraya, is set up as perfect antagonist for Naruto, nukes Konoha. - Result? Is revealed to be a cripple, gets converted to Narutardism by a friggin book and dies reviving entire village. Cue to Madara hype.

The only good part of this chapter was the very last page and even that will be ruined next week, when:
- Naruto cries, hyperventilates and passes out again. OR
- Madara interrupts everything and gifts Saucegay yet another free power up. OR
- Naruto begins to blabber about saving Saucegay and loving Saucegay. OR
- Saucegay somehow manages to fight evenly with Naruto

Predictions for next gazillion chapters?
- Sauce gets EMS.
- Kabutomaru gets killed in random skirmish with Sauce, where Sauce unlocks yet another powerup and gets Itachi's Susanoo.
- Madara laughs evilly and we get a million close ups into his eye.
- Naruto cries.
- Madara revives Jyuubi, merges with Saucegay, merges with Jyuubi into huuuge fugly monstar who moans about darkness,and taking away everything good.
- Every shinobi channels love into Naruto who then "defeats" Jyuubi, Digimon2 style.
- Naruto dies, Saucegay somehow survives and becomes hokage. Magically everyone lives in peace.(and no, Sakura won't do anything relevant. Neither will Hinata. Come on! they are females. And feamles are irrelevant in Kishi's manga)

Overall the entire PART II feels like Kishimoto is trying to rip off his Brother's manga, 666Satan, and failing at that.

He knows the future its sad, but most likely one of those things he listed will happen.
Hi
Feb 25, 2010 1:06 AM

Aug 2007
@Fai: Damn. The sad part is at least 3 plots of what you listed will happen. Kishi is so damn predictable nowadays.
Feb 25, 2010 2:10 AM

Sep 2008
Guys, Fai is just one of those guys that bashes things because it's popular to do so.

If Sasuke dies in this fight everyone is going to be like lulz kiSHimoTo hyped him up so mush and gave him so much power and dies just liek that. what a fagz.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2010 2:13 AM

Jun 2007
You were so close Fai, yet you still failed by using the saucegay term again.

Meh but seriously, I understand the hate, it's been rubbish for God knows how long now. But you're really REALLY taking this way to serious xD
Feb 25, 2010 2:49 AM

Apr 2009
5/5, and NOT becasue I'm biased

I seriously loved this chapter. Can't wait until next week!
Feb 25, 2010 3:03 AM

Aug 2009
Finally.

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Feb 25, 2010 3:30 AM

Jun 2009
Great chapter! :)
I'm waiting for the next one really much! ^^
For a while I was so sure that Naruto will try to help him and fight him, but now not anymore.
Well, if the Ninja world doen't accept fools then Sakura should go not Naruto. (At least Naruto has the power to make what he whats even if it's something foolish, but Sakura...)
Now, I still want to believe that inside very deep in Sasuke still there are some good feelings and after he'll be defeated, it can come back. (Just like it was with Pain/Nagato.)
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Feb 25, 2010 3:37 AM

Jul 2008
I just can`t get over Naruto`s speed (in sage mode) =P he just grabs Sakura out of sasuke`s hands, in an instant =D *love it*
Feb 25, 2010 3:48 AM

Oct 2008
Oh wow, I haven't been happy with a naruto chapter in ages.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 25, 2010 3:49 AM
Mar 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
If Sasuke dies in this fight everyone is going to be like lulz kiSHimoTo hyped him up so mush and gave him so much power and dies just liek that. what a fagz.

No wayz that he dies.....

They won't even have a fight.. it's not like Kishimoto can make the Naruto vs Sasuke fight happen with Sasuke almost blind and totally worn out of chakra. I still wonder how he was even able to use the Susano again against Kakashi, when he should have been in pieces after the previous battle.

They will have a little chit-chat, then Sasuke somehow will flee.

P.S.: btw... when did Sasuke become a little psycho? Cause till the fight with Killerbee he was still acting nice (like saving Karin wich was in flames from amaterasu...). What did happen after that, in the following chapters, to make Sasuke go on such an "evil-rage"?
Feb 25, 2010 3:50 AM

Nov 2009
Finally. I wonder what Naruto will do? Hopefully Kishimoto can entertain us again.
Feb 25, 2010 3:57 AM

Sep 2008
lol...Sakura gets saved again.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.