Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 18, 2017 12:06 PM

Jan 2014
I see, the photograph abilities can be used as a way to past the security since there's no one in the photo. I would like to get my hands on that photograph ability though, even it's just 10 minutes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It looks like Sumire would comeback to life.. let's see how they pulled it off.
Oct 26, 2017 4:32 AM

Jun 2011
ssshake said:
John_Max said:

Its definitely not Haruki, There are number of times in the anime that Haruki show his interest to be more than just a ability partner but Kei shut her down every time.

As to why, im guessing his kind of like Souma since he lost her, he doesn't want to get close to Haruki because he feel guilty about taking advantage of her innocence and even maybe, he's one of those guys who likes "hard to get" girls and get bored with nice and easy girls. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He's a pro at concealing his actual thoughts so (as much as their expressions in the anime are already, err, super deadpan and limited. lol ) he's hard to correctly interpret.

... Or at least, it's deceptive to read too much into his surface behaviour based off his actions & words because everything he does is very calculated/planned.

And when he's actually honest, he says it almost jokingly and thoughtlessly, that it's easy to think he isn't serious. Or that he was saying it just for the heck of it.

Read *only* if u want to spoil urself

Fuck yes now I can finally watch the show in peace, I ship them so hard. Hoping to see more romantic elements brought to light between the two!

Sad to see people hating Oka, she wasn't meant to be this all-mighty powerful villain, I find it far more intriguing that she has her character dilemma the way it's presented.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 11, 2018 6:51 PM

Jun 2009
Sumire is definitely the most interesting character in this series, so I'm excited at the prospect of having her back. I think, though, that it is going to take some time and may even ultimately be the final arc of the series. Come to think of it, though, she did seem to come off as kind of "knowing" about things.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 18, 2018 4:31 PM

Dec 2012
I'm so mind fucked right now.
Oct 10, 2018 2:14 AM
Sep 2015
I don't think this was all over the place at all. I believe this is the best episode yet.
I really enjoyed it and it made me think!
It was so much better than the previous 2 episodes.

I'm glad I'm starting to like this anime. I was thinking of dropping it but this ep changed my expectations
Jun 4, 2021 1:02 AM

Nov 2018
Lairucrem said:

She said "Full body, ability"

So she was excluded in a universal ability like the reset

That's why

I was under the impression that when she did that, she only canceled the effects of Eri's ability, especially since she held Eri's hand! Besides, as far as I understood Murase's ability has a time limit? Which means that even if she canceled the effects of any ability on herself, she would need to do it again at some point. This is why I was thinking how things happened in the last episode: Kei asked her to investigate Oka Eri, than he and Haruki reset. However, Murase did know that she had to investigate Oka Eri even after the reset.

gophercg said:
Kei is totally trumping Light & Lelouch.
- I couldn't agree more!👍🏻

What totally threw me off in this episode was the way the Witch escaped! I thought that the the old man's pictures allowed you to travel in the past reality of the moment from the picture (for 10 minutes). That means that the corridors from the photos were in a past reality. They were not now. Then how could the Witch use them to escape in the actual reality?!? Something tells me I didn't properly grasp how the old man's photos can be actually used. Oh wait! I think I figured it out! It was the same time only that Kei and Haruki made a reset! However, those corridors should have still belonged to some sort of a parallel world. Could they help you escape in your own world?

These questions about being or not being capable to fall in love with a stone/pebble makes me wonder if they are not a hint to something related to the McGuffin (which is a pebble). I hope I'm not overthinking it, though 😅!

As of now Oka Eri's position seems a little bit clearer to me: she definitely doesn't hate Kei, but she sees him as her rival. Rivalry between a girl and a boy is an interesting theme, that I don't see often in anime. I think last time I saw it was in Bakuman between Akito Takagi and Aiko Iwase. Just as here, Aiko Iwase was so heated to surpass Akito Takagi while the latter seemed just as cool-tempered as Kei 😂. I can see where Eri's fury comes from, as Kei's composure proves that Kei doesn't acknowledge her as an equal in strength. He did manage to see through all her schemes after all 😄! Yet, let's not forget that she too managed to trick him in the previous episode when she took Haruki's ability. I even saw Kei a little bit desperate in this episode when he was trying to open that door from the roof. I could say Eri managed to make him a little bit agitated. Maybe there are some hopes from her, though I would say her obsession it is rather an impediment. I believe she has no chance to surpass him until she cools off a little bit. Plus, she's looking the wrong way! She thinks she needs stronger abilities, but what makes Kei powerful is not his special ability but rather his reasoning.

KonokoAsadaJun 4, 2021 1:10 AM
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Nov 5, 2021 9:10 AM
Aug 2021
The story and dialogues of this series so far are so beautiful, yet also mindblowing at the same time. The witch is also galaxy brain. All of these people have such cool abilities, but somehow Asai's memory is by now the strongest among them.
My greatest confusion is that I don't understand how Asai predicted Oka Eri's entire plan towards Haruki based on the information he got, or did he not need to know to help Haruki from Eri's ability?
Cabbage_CatNov 5, 2021 9:14 AM
May 2, 2022 5:50 PM

Jan 2020
Okay, so I was wrong about Eri being a thief-chan. It's just that Sasano lied about his ability and anyone with a picture can make use of it. I'm still not entirely sure how that all worked with breaking her free? They didn't explain much, but, generally, she used the photo to get past her locked door and then Murase managed to create a gap in that space and reality, which they slipped out of?

Either way, I was legit worried that the Witch wasn't going to reunite with Sasano. I'm glad they went out of their way to show her knocking on the window. And, I was somewhat worried that she wasn't going to actually tell Kei anything. Somewhat of a refreshing change from other clairvoyant characters.

At this point I doubt anyone was too surprised by the whole Sumire reveal. It's just a matter of how we're going to get to that point.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 26, 2022 2:15 PM

Mar 2019
Sumire is coming back!!! I knew she had to be important.

The photograph part was weird, what happened to the witch in the real timeline because the ability is supposed to bring you in the past. But at least they finally reunited, sad we didn't get to see it.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 26, 1:30 AM

Dec 2018
Outside of a few short moments it's been pretty boring so far.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

44 by Rob7 »»
Mar 28, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

63 by Rob7 »»
Mar 27, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2017

77 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

116 by Bortolo63 »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:49 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

57 by Ectonuryt »»
Aug 4, 2023 3:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.