Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2010 1:47 PM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wonderful act! Can't wait to see the finale, it must be great.
Goh'Dan
Mar 1, 2010 10:59 PM

Jan 2010
this was a great ep
Aug 23, 2013 9:10 PM

Nov 2011
Oh God, mini Layla is cute. The competition and performance between those two were great though. I sense these intense vibration coming from both of them.

Grats Sora!
Oct 20, 2015 3:43 AM

Dec 2012
Is it strange that I wanted to cry during the entire audition? Beautiful beyond words, and the way it brought together all of Sora and Layla's growth and development was absolutely wonderful. I went from watery eyes to manly tears the moment Layla looked over and saw Sora embody the Kaleido Angel that captivated everyone in that arena. I'm so happy for Sora and this is the first in a long time that I've been so attached to a character's happiness and success.

Edit: Had to come back to this episode. Still so dazzling and lovely. Something I noticed this time is that the memories that everyone was recalling was the starting point of the dreams they've pursued. Sora's performance was bringing back memories of the birth of dreams and passions.
ZekkenshinOct 28, 2015 7:34 PM
May 29, 2017 4:37 AM
Aug 2014
So much for a battle free stage then, first challenge and she's already ready to fight. Though I can understand why, Sora did make quite a big deal out of not wanting to fight.

While the "battle" was going on I was wondering why they were even competing; the beautiful speech by Layla at the end made it all clear.
Aug 13, 2019 4:50 PM

Oct 2012
This was such a beautiful episode. It was so emotional and amazing. I'm baffled. I really wish Kaleido Star had focused more on the performances instead of all the hate... Of course, it was so Sora could overcome it all, but still...

I caught myself tearing up when everyone was remembering some of their precious moments... When Layla looked at Sora and the OST started to play... Ouch, my heart. That was a really, really 10/10 episode. Beautiful.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 24 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 4, 2010

7 by Safrichh »»
Feb 27, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 23 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

9 by Safrichh »»
Feb 11, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 22 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

13 by Safrichh »»
Jan 6, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 42 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 15, 2010

5 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 34 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 11, 2009

13 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 8:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.