Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2010 7:47 AM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, the great spirit will help to win even the hardest battle, battle with yourself.
Goh'Dan
Apr 4, 2010 5:31 PM

Feb 2008
its nice to know that Yuri is blaming them for canceling Freedom :/

I'd think a pro athlete with as much experience as Layla would know better than to hide a potentially career ending injury while making it worse instead of having it treated :/

I wonder why Kate wasn't invited? her services were practically guaranteed to be needed
May 27, 2010 7:17 PM

Apr 2010
I hope they kick Yuri's butt. He turned into a Grade A Jackass.

Sep 5, 2010 6:28 AM

Sep 2008
jacobpaige said:
I'd think a pro athlete with as much experience as Layla would know better than to hide a potentially career ending injury while making it worse instead of having it treated :/

My thoughts exactly. You'd think she would know better than to keep going and possibly make the injury worse -- which would prevent them performing at all. It seemed sort of strange and ignorant, though I suppose it's not out of character...

jacobpaige said:
I wonder why Kate wasn't invited? her services were practically guaranteed to be needed

Can't believe I didn't think of that, but you're exactly right. :| Why did those two annoying girls that got fired from Kaleido Stage come anyway...? I guess they are helping out with chores, but it would've been better to have Kate, by far.
Dec 16, 2010 11:34 PM
Dec 2009
Hate the weak side of characters, very irritating to look at, especially the voice of Sora, especially more annoying compared to Layla, which wouldn't annoy me as much.
tag©.androgynous
Dec 30, 2010 12:51 AM

Aug 2010
JK said:
Hate the weak side of characters, very irritating to look at, especially the voice of Sora, especially more annoying compared to Layla, which wouldn't annoy me as much.

Seriously? It makes them more human! They can't be perfect all of the time.

Nov 28, 2014 8:02 AM

Feb 2012
it seems that the deadline was really introduced for no apparent reason at all...just because yuri made the media announcement that they were going to attempt the legendary great maneuver at a certain date doesn't mean that they have to do everything before that..right? (even if the reward is to get kaleido stage back, it seems that sora and layla and doing the maneuver more as a personal challenge instead of for kaleido stage) it seems a little off somehow.

and i wonder why everybody else had time to help out lol. isn't kaleido stage a career and if they aren't doing training themselves all this while, wouldn't their skills become quite rusty? i understand they are giving sora and layla support, but they can't be not doing anything other than preparing meals and cleaning right. they are supposed to be professionals after all!
Feb 27, 7:48 PM

Apr 2016
Sora's willpower took a huge hit, Layla has to learn to trust in someone else and meanwhile Sora was able to handle her desire to give up, Layla would need to actually show she trust Sora since she's hiding the injury now.
Oh Yuri, if you lose Kaleido Star then what will happen to your REVENGE lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 23 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

9 by Safrichh »»
Feb 11, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 22 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

13 by Safrichh »»
Jan 6, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 42 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 15, 2010

5 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 34 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 11, 2009

13 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 8:54 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 31 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 10, 2009

16 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 7:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.