Forum Settings
Forums

Man plows car into crowd in Westminster Bridge (London)....Definitely a Terror Attack!

New
Mar 22, 2017 9:34 AM

Jun 2008
https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-people-shot-outside-uk-parliament-144853114.html

Here we go again...

EDIT: changed Title to be more accurate of what just happened.
--ALEX--Mar 22, 2017 9:53 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 22, 2017 9:47 AM

Nov 2011
getting a bit silly now isnt it....

SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Mar 22, 2017 9:50 AM

Jun 2008
"One woman is dead after an attacker ploughed a car into a crowd of pedestrians on Westminster Bridge, leaving dozens more with ‘catastrophic injuries’"

^So the "Car of Peace" has made its way to London....unreal.
Mar 22, 2017 9:54 AM

Aug 2010
Apparently a lot of the people hit on the bridge were French tourists.
Mar 22, 2017 10:11 AM
Jul 2018
https://twitter.com/Joel_E_Harris/status/844595652650844161

Even MPs are having to come out and give CPR.
Mar 22, 2017 10:12 AM

Nov 2008
I'm glad the traitor is dead. Of course the SJWs are going to say that the shooting was unjustified.

Mar 22, 2017 10:14 AM

Apr 2013
It was only a matter of time to be honest. I don't find myself surprised
Mar 22, 2017 10:16 AM

Jul 2015
Either an ISIS terrorist, or a CEO who went buttmad after the Brexit. Or maybe ecoterrorists protesting against car manufacturers and their lies about pollution.

Once again, sorry for the victims. It just shows there's no way to protect citizens from terrorists attacks. Take cars out of the equation, and they'll use lawnmowers.
Mar 22, 2017 10:17 AM

Mar 2014
Today marks the one year anniversary of the Brussels bombings

Maybe the perpetrator wanted to celebrate

OT: I feel sorry for the victims and I hope only a few people got hurt
Comic_SansMar 22, 2017 10:22 AM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 22, 2017 10:34 AM

Mar 2014
Inb4 the usual "NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM" media circus ensues
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 22, 2017 10:39 AM

Jun 2008

At this point it'd be surprised if it WASN'T a Muslim!

Now the next thing people will be eager to find out if he was an immigrant or if he's British but was radicalized.
Jul 2018
Police officer has been killed.

Jul 2015
@Comic_Sans lol. I wonder how you manage to get that impression when literally all the news and elections are about islam since 2 years.
Mar 22, 2017 10:43 AM

Jun 2008
Just heard one police officer was killed (the one that was stabbed)...

Also heard via Sky News....that the attacker in NOT dead!
Mar 22, 2017 10:49 AM

Dec 2015
Hoppy said:
I'm glad the traitor is dead. Of course the SJWs are going to say that the shooting was unjustified.

If you can find even one single person who says the shooting was unjustified I will literally eat my hat.
Mar 22, 2017 10:52 AM

Jul 2015
The shooting was unjustified.
Mar 22, 2017 10:55 AM

Apr 2016
The car was loaded with all the tolerance that Europe can handle, unfortunately it turn out the Europe can't handle it.
Mar 22, 2017 10:56 AM

Mar 2014
Clebardman said:
@Comic_Sans lol. I wonder how you manage to get that impression when literally all the news and elections are about islam since 2 years.
Yes, but at the same time there are still a lot of people who keep on beating that dead "'ts got nothing to do with the religion of peace" horse.

Sorry, but if somebody starts slaughtering people because of their religious/ideological beliefs then yes, I think we can safely conclude it has something to do with their religion/ideology.

Islamic terrorists who commit terrorist attacks do so because of Islam, bible thumping extremists who shoot up abortion clinics do so because of their bible thumpery, Breivik killed 77 people because he was a nazi, Catholic pedo priests have long been allowed to rape little children without the higher ups intervening because it is ingrained in Catholic culture to cover up shit like that and so on.
Nico- said:
Mar 22, 2017 11:02 AM

Jan 2009
My Sympathies for those, who suffer from this Incident.

I don't want to make Allegations, but the Timing is highly suspicious. Out of all Days, it had to happen on the Day when Scotland was about to approve a second Independence Referendum: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-scotland-idUSKBN16T1IW
Mar 22, 2017 11:02 AM

Apr 2013
4 people dead now, with at least 20 injured. Shit
Mar 22, 2017 11:05 AM

Jul 2015
@Comic_Sans I can't really hear the people complaining about catholics being all pedophiles and inadapted to the western world, despite the numerous scandals (25 bishops in France suspected of covering shit up, lol.) Far right extremists? They're gaining momentum.

The islamic no-go zones in France are 100% media made-up bullshit. Waaaaaa medias are protecting evil islamists because political agenda :'( so sad.
Mar 22, 2017 11:27 AM

Aug 2010
sometimes a picture really does paint a thousand words.

Mar 22, 2017 11:35 AM

Feb 2015
Ohhh GOD!

Police should be there fast!

NO!

Children might die!

NO!

Rescue them first!
Mar 22, 2017 11:35 AM
Mar 2011
Its the IRA Scottish wing well it could be
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Mar 22, 2017 11:50 AM

Mar 2014
@Clebardman Western societies are overall more secular than Middle Eastern societies so religion is more tightly ingrained within the culture there than in the West. I think that's why a lot of people often associate Muslim related integration problems as being exclusively "Islamic" despite said issues also having a lot to do with "cultural" culture (even if I don't think it's a coincidence that all of the Abrahamic religions originate from the Middle East) – e.g. Muslim Bosnians have overall had an easier time integrating into Swedish society than Muslim Iraqis. Catholics also have an advantage since Christianity is a domestic religion in the whole of Western society while Islam for a long time has been concentrated to mostly small parts in the south of Europe. Last but not least there's also the fact that both Muslims and non Muslims tend to view each other negatively which adds to the fuel even further (because of the reasons mentioned before but also other reasons) http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674504929 (the report is about France but I think the same can be applied to the rest of the West as well).

"No Islamic no go zones" in the sense that there are no segregated ghettos with islamic influence where youths are throwing rocks at the police and destroying property whatsoever or that there are no literal caliphates where nobody can enter? Because the latter definition is not what people tend to have in mind when they talk about no go zones. It's usually the first one, and such suburbs are very much a real thing.
Nico- said:
Mar 22, 2017 11:54 AM

Dec 2015
Clebardman said:
The shooting was unjustified.

So you support terrorism, huh?
Checkmate Clebardman.

Noboru said:
I don't want to make Allegations, but the Timing is highly suspicious. Out of all Days, it had to happen on the Day when Scotland was about to approve a second Independence Referendum: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-scotland-idUSKBN16T1IW

Are you suggesting the Scottish did it?
Mar 22, 2017 11:55 AM

Jul 2015
@Comic_Sans lol please, kids are throwing stones at cops because
1/cops rape them in broad daylight and walk out of tribunal as if nothing happened and
2/they're paid by dealers to do so.
Tell me more about the shariah in "no-go zones" where most people make a living selling drugs or stolen goods.

I should probably add that cops don't go there because it's easier to dump all the sand people in District 9 and let'em fight for survival than provide them the basic services a state must provide to its citizens.

@Bobby2Hands Got me :c
DeathkoMar 22, 2017 12:04 PM
Mar 22, 2017 11:55 AM

Sep 2012
gallivant said:

I didn't get it senpai please explain it...

OT: From what I heard it was an attack to parliament building. Well I don't want to talk about religion part of it because it just a cycle so I hope everyone is ok.
Mar 22, 2017 12:00 PM

Nov 2016
sasalx said:
gallivant said:

OT: From what I heard it was an attack to parliament building. Well I don't want to talk about religion part of it because it just a cycle so I hope everyone is ok.

The muslim woman is walking by texting on the phone like nothing happened. =/
That would be my guess.

But what i'd like to know is what kinda boots the injured man is wearing. Those are some mighty fine boots.
Mar 22, 2017 12:04 PM

Sep 2012
SpamuraiSensei said:
sasalx said:

The muslim woman is walking by texting on the phone like nothing happened. =/
That would be my guess.

But what i'd like to know is what kinda boots the injured man is wearing. Those are some mighty fine boots.

If I have to guess with her sad face expression she is calling the ambulance. But hey people only see what they want to see.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 22, 2017 12:06 PM

Jul 2015
sasalx said:

If I have to guess with her sad face expression she is calling the ambulance. But hey people only see what they want to see.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

This, and that's why something like
gallivant said:

Is dumb, and symptomatic of our times <:. Images are easy to manipulate.

Edit: CE is already making up new conspiracy theories...
DeathkoMar 22, 2017 12:11 PM
Mar 22, 2017 12:07 PM

Jan 2016
gallivant said:

Oh is that so? I ain't a muslim but i don't give a fuck too... hmmm?
Stop acting like you're feeling sad or crying for the people. smh

What happened is horrible, but you Forget what happened tomorrow and don't care about it anymore, because that's how it is with people youdon't even know and have no emotional affection to.
Mar 22, 2017 12:07 PM

Jan 2009
Bobby2Hands said:
Noboru said:

What would the Scottish gain from having a pretty much guaranteed Win in Parliament delayed? On the other Hand: What would England and Wales gain from having a Decision for a possible Referendum postponed until at least the Negotiations for the Brexit will become official?
Mar 22, 2017 12:08 PM

Dec 2015
Noboru said:
Bobby2Hands said:

What would the Scottish gain from having a pretty much guaranteed Win in Parliament delayed? On the other Hand: What would England and the Rest of the UK gain from having a Debate postponed until at least the Negotiations become official?

So you're saying it was the English?
I knew it! I never trusted those bastards.
Mar 22, 2017 12:10 PM

Jan 2016
Bobby2Hands said:
Noboru said:
What would the Scottish gain from having a pretty much guaranteed Win in Parliament delayed? On the other Hand: What would England and the Rest of the UK gain from having a Debate postponed until at least the Negotiations become official?

The people who murdered so many people that damn Isis can't reach the numbers even in 100 years? Yeah, uk rats are piece of **** you can't trust.
Mar 22, 2017 12:12 PM

Jan 2009
Bobby2Hands said:
Noboru said:

I'm not saying it, I merely find it to be an odd Coincidence. "cui bono" is not a sufficient Proof for that.
Mar 22, 2017 12:16 PM

Mar 2014
Clebardman said:
@Comic_Sans lol please, kids are throwing stones at cops because
1/cops rape them in broad daylight and walk out of tribunal as if nothing happened and
2/they're paid by dealers to do so.
Tell me more about the shariah in "no-go zones" where most people make a living selling drugs or stolen goods.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France#Radicalisation

Islamic terrorists become Islamic terrorists because of religious radicalization and religious radicalization has to start somewhere. I can't recall the exact number of French Islamic terrorists right now but I don't think many of them grew up in Auteuil Neuilly Passy.
So, while the stone throwing part may not be related to Islam, I think it's pretty clear that there is at least some fishy Islamist BS going on in the suburbs in France and the rest of Western/Northern Europe, and it's abundantly obvious that there is a lot of fishy (and in some cases, governmentally sanctioned) Islamist BS going on here in Sweden.
Nico- said:
Mar 22, 2017 12:19 PM

Dec 2015
I see now, all the pieces are falling into place.
The English used an extremist Muslim to mow down a bunch of French tourists all to stop the Scottish voting on the referendum.

My God, this is by far the most insidious plot the reptilian-free mason-illuminati have ever hatched.
Wake up sheeple!
Mar 22, 2017 12:23 PM

Aug 2010
Couldn't have seen it coming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen
Mar 22, 2017 12:30 PM

Mar 2014
Is that the terrorist?
Nico- said:
Mar 22, 2017 12:33 PM

Jan 2009
Bobby2Hands said:
I see now, all the pieces are falling into place.
The English used an extremist Muslim to mow down a bunch of French tourists all to stop the Scottish voting on the referendum.

My God, this is by far the most insidious plot the reptilian-free mason-illuminati have ever hatched.
Wake up sheeple!
Both Sides could benefit. The extremist Muslims can take Revenge and the English can have some better Position for their Negotiations.

I'm not sure about the Part with the "reptilian-free mason-illuminati", though.
Mar 22, 2017 12:37 PM

Aug 2015
Proud of europe once again.10/10 for peace and stability in europe :D
Mar 22, 2017 12:39 PM

Aug 2015
Al Jazeera Viewers Seem To React With Joy Over London Terror Attack.
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/844625697511493632
Mar 22, 2017 12:44 PM

Mar 2014
Abu Izzadeen (the terrorist) with Muslims demanding Islamic law and sexual enslavement of women in a Muslim No go area of London Westminster https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/844629419176046594
Nico- said:
Mar 22, 2017 12:51 PM

Jul 2015
@Comic_Sans "I should probably add that cops don't go there because it's easier to dump all the sand people in District 9 and let'em fight for survival than provide them the basic services a state must provide to its citizens."
Including security, ofc.
Meanwhile, the ex-député of Seine-St-Denis and now ministre got caught giving 60k to his daughters for "summer jobs". Lol.
Mar 22, 2017 1:18 PM

Jun 2012
Noboru said:
Both Sides could benefit. The extremist Muslims can take Revenge and the English can have some better Position for their Negotiations.

Or it could be another pissed off mussy with a history of radical behavior.

It seems Angela Merkel isn't the only one interested in making excuses for the Muslims.
Mar 22, 2017 1:24 PM
Feb 2014
WE HAVE A NAME GUYS, ITS THE WHITE NATIONALIST NAMED TREVOR BROOKS AND TRUMP AND RUSSIA ASSISTED HIM

AqutanMar 22, 2017 5:12 PM
Mar 22, 2017 1:28 PM

Jun 2012
Nico- said:
WE HAVE A NAME GUYS, ITS THE WHITE NATIONALIST NAMED TREVOR BROOKS AND TRUMP AND RUSSIA ASSISTED HIM

Nah I'm pretty sure it was Sam Hyde Nico.
Mar 22, 2017 1:45 PM

Mar 2014
@Clebeardman This statement
I should probably add that cops don't go there because it's easier to dump all the sand people in District 9 and let'em fight for survival than provide them the basic services a state must provide to its citizens
contradicts what you wrote before:
lol please, kids are throwing stones at cops because
1/cops rape them in broad daylight and walk out of tribunal as if nothing happened
I also hope that you're not suggesting that the stone throwers' and the car burners' actions are justified "because they're frustrated". The majority of people who live in the suburbs don't throw stones at the police or set fire to cars, and they're also the ones who are the most affected by the riots.

Well, (not so) secret lovers and corruption are part of French political culture :^)
Nico- said:
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.