Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2017 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Nakamura was manipulated? Still, actions has consequence so no doubt she got interrogated for her crime. Akechi is also becoming a suspect by the police.

The whole Twenty Faces case is still pretty complicated. Nakamura really felt out of character, like in a psychotic sense.
Mar 6, 2017 10:26 AM

Jun 2015
Nakamura was acting very crazy. It seems she was manipulated by Twenty Faces. Akechi is a suspect by the police. Everything about this is so complicated.
Mar 6, 2017 10:53 AM

Aug 2016
Why wasn't Nakamura in prison?
Nanika ga Okashii
Mar 6, 2017 11:11 AM
Jul 2018
Whoa! this left us thrilled as well! But I hate to say this that this anime is drawing near and having somewhat doubt if we can expect a proper thrilled to the ending.Things going okay now and I am totally thrilled of this underrated show :P
Mar 6, 2017 12:10 PM
Mar 2016
OMG, Nakamura has gone Cockoo, poor Akechi, he now in such predicament.
Mar 6, 2017 12:42 PM

Dec 2014
So Nakamura got mind crushed In Stereo by Twenty Faces and has been acting under him all this while.

The animation for the gunfight looked really bad to me for some reason.

If there's a gif of Nakamura's face-palm + laugh at the end, that's my reaction to the episode right there. XD
Mar 6, 2017 1:48 PM

Jun 2013
I have no idea what's happening anymore.

anime list
manga list
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
APC
Anime Advocates
Mar 6, 2017 2:07 PM

Nov 2015
What's this mess? The art is getting uglier and uglier.

Mar 6, 2017 4:51 PM

May 2015
It seems like the girl's gone mad.

But ok.

Mar 6, 2017 5:07 PM
Feb 2016
Nooooooo idea wth is going on anymore
Mar 6, 2017 5:37 PM
Oct 2016
I'm kind of sick of the episodes that lack Kobayashi! Personally, I want more of him!! He only got like 2 lines in this episode!! I mean, isn't he the main character?
Mar 6, 2017 6:24 PM

Sep 2016
blixie said:

Same here. This is a very complicated mystery series now. It started simple and now I don't know what to think about it. I feel so lost. My brain hurts just thinking about what's going on in it anymore.
Mar 6, 2017 6:48 PM

May 2015
I can't believe people are actually shocked... I knew Twenty Faces was Nakamura's boyfriend since she first mentioned it. It was sooo obvious! Also we all knew that the same thing that happened with Akechi's wife was going to happen with Nakamura....

This show is a complete mess. And they are not even trying with the art (unlike Nanbaka - another weak story but at least good animation) - Akechi's face was painful to watch....
Mar 6, 2017 8:15 PM
May 2016
blixie said:
IKR!!! I just want the story to end right now... cant stand with whatever shit anymore
Mar 6, 2017 8:19 PM
May 2016
Ruu said:
I can't believe people are actually shocked... I knew Twenty Faces was Nakamura's boyfriend since she first mentioned it. It was sooo obvious! Also we all knew that the same thing that happened with Akechi's wife was going to happen with Nakamura....

This show is a complete mess. And they are not even trying with the art (unlike Nanbaka - another weak story but at least good animation) - Akechi's face was painful to watch....

I beg to differ. I dont think nanbaka is a weak story. The show has good settings and dude it's hilarious! Who cares about plot when we have a good laugh?
Mar 6, 2017 9:24 PM

Feb 2017
Was it really shocking that Nakamura turned out to be Twenty Faces lover? No, we saw that one coming.
Can Twenty Faces improve his taste in masks? Apparently no. He went from that wooden thing with horns to this kind of futuristic mask that makes him look like a robo-frog.

Al least Nakamura confronted Akechi with the fact that he actually loves Twenty Faces, lol.

Now, this anime's narrative is getting all over the place. The first twelve episodes weren't that bad (interesting cases and character development), but this second part was a total disaster. First, Hanasaki took way too long to get over his drama and man up. Then Inoue's bad attitude towards Hanasaki was understandable, but annoying; while the rest of the members of the Boys Detectives Club got like five minutes on screen (except for Noro and Pippo, I love that girl). Finally, Kobayashi's plot is still unresolved and with no connection whatsoever to the main plot; that makes me so upset!

Idk, at this point, it seems like the argument is badly written and it seriously lacks cohesion. I just hope they don't pull off a deus ex-machina at the end.
Mar 7, 2017 3:56 AM

Dec 2014
so Nakamura was corrupted from the beginning..I still don't get how this twenty faces guy can manipulate people so easily
Mar 7, 2017 7:04 AM

Jul 2013
Twenty Faces and Akechi should kiss and get it over with!
Mar 7, 2017 8:26 AM

Sep 2013
DUDE THRILLS LMAO

20 faces has everyone in his grasp and Nakamura got brainwashed at some point and now akechi confronts her.
Mar 7, 2017 3:18 PM

Oct 2011
So she's going to jump in the next episode, right?

Mar 8, 2017 11:30 AM

Apr 2009
Ruu said:

Lol yeah. This is more a guilty pleasure more than anything, most of the enjoyment comes from how bad it is.

Last week episode was particularly weird because it looked like someone genuinely put effort into that one!

Mar 8, 2017 12:31 PM

May 2015
Zoos said:
Was it really shocking that Nakamura turned out to be Twenty Faces lover? No, we saw that one coming.
Can Twenty Faces improve his taste in masks? Apparently no. He went from that wooden thing with horns to this kind of futuristic mask that makes him look like a robo-frog.

Al least Nakamura confronted Akechi with the fact that he actually loves Twenty Faces, lol.

Now, this anime's narrative is getting all over the place. The first twelve episodes weren't that bad (interesting cases and character development), but this second part was a total disaster. First, Hanasaki took way too long to get over his drama and man up. Then Inoue's bad attitude towards Hanasaki was understandable, but annoying; while the rest of the members of the Boys Detectives Club got like five minutes on screen (except for Noro and Pippo, I love that girl). Finally, Kobayashi's plot is still unresolved and with no connection whatsoever to the main plot; that makes me so upset!

Idk, at this point, it seems like the argument is badly written and it seriously lacks cohesion. I just hope they don't pull off a deus ex-machina at the end.

+1

Noro and Pippo are the best and they had no storyline whatsoever.... I want to punch every male character in this anime. They are all idiots.
Mar 8, 2017 5:13 PM

Oct 2011
what!!!! omg
4 more episode to go
nooo
Mar 8, 2017 7:18 PM

Oct 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
The animation for the gunfight looked really bad to me for some reason.

*The animation for the entire anime looked really bad to me for some reason.

We learned nothing new in this episode... Nijuu Mensou pulls all the strings.
Mar 9, 2017 3:33 AM

Oct 2015
That plot twist felt way out of place... I'm not really liking as to how this show is turning
Mar 10, 2017 5:22 AM

Feb 2017
Demon0fAnime said:
blixie said:

Same here. This is a very complicated mystery series now. It started simple and now I don't know what to think about it. I feel so lost. My brain hurts just thinking about what's going on in it anymore.

Lol me too! all this brainwashing is just getting confusing and its losing my interest
Mar 10, 2017 5:25 AM

Feb 2017
Ruu said:
Zoos said:

+1

Noro and Pippo are the best and they had no storyline whatsoever.... I want to punch every male character in this anime. They are all idiots.

I agree! Noro shouldve been more involved. instead we got some psychotic woman who's in love with a weirdo
Mar 10, 2017 5:25 AM

Feb 2017
ibraheem234 said:
so Nakamura was corrupted from the beginning..I still don't get how this twenty faces guy can manipulate people so easily

maybe he's a really good kisser.
Mar 10, 2017 5:53 PM

Sep 2016
Izuka-kun said:
Demon0fAnime said:

Lol me too! all this brainwashing is just getting confusing and its losing my interest

Yea, but I'll watch it to the end to see if everything wraps up. If it doesn't ... I'll just be sad. It had potential and if they make everything not make sense in the last episode it will all be a waste.
Mar 14, 2017 10:00 PM
Mar 2012
Was expected Nakamura bf was 20faces since the ep she mentioned him so much but never show his face.
So she's at the rich tycoon 20face's place.
Don't even know or care Saga, but he & world fair are important it seems.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2017

61 by Poodles »»
Dec 21, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2017

24 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 31, 2023 9:14 AM

» Worth your time ?

SilverFever - Sep 22, 2017

8 by Maackkk »»
Feb 2, 2021 2:46 AM

» has this anime improved any since the first few episodes?

metadata - Nov 14, 2016

17 by SofiaBulga »»
Oct 23, 2019 2:18 AM

Poll: » Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2016

42 by SubaruHoshina »»
Sep 12, 2018 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.