Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2017 12:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah vampire biology...

As usual, Papi's childishness never cease to amuse me. Really hope she is is ready about what she's to face in the next chapter though. What a cliffhanger.
Feb 12, 2017 5:59 AM

Mar 2015
Wait, how does "year of the rooster" = Papi? Couldn't they at least make a rooster monster girl? lol. Anyway, more Papi is good anyway. She's that kind of idiot who don't even know that she loves her goshuujin.

Her childishness and openness in this chapter was fun to watch too, especially when being commented by Miia. Although one of the funniest in this chapter has got to be when Mero tried to defend Papi, but then realized that Papi was serious lol.

I'm thinking that the vampire asked darling-kun to provide her those blood juice because she can't bring herself to buy it. Then darling-kun, being the kind guy he is, tried to find the best kind of ones even if it's far far away. Either that, or he's actually kidnapped and raped/bitten by the vampire.... nah...

Feb 12, 2017 6:02 AM
Sep 2016
I don't think they end up killing MC
:)
Feb 12, 2017 8:25 AM

Aug 2015
Smh they knew Papi was bad for this plan. And just reading this you knew they weren't going to find him this chapter.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Feb 12, 2017 7:26 PM

Aug 2012
ahh cliffhangers, hopefully Papi's time to shine next chapter. It'll be nice for her to show the others that she's not completely useless all the time.
Feb 12, 2017 10:29 PM

Jan 2011
Nice Jojo reference there.

That moment of realisation though.
Feb 13, 2017 3:09 AM

Mar 2015
DarklordVor said:
Wait, how does "year of the rooster" = Papi? Couldn't they at least make a rooster monster girl?

i got this explanation from murenase shiiton gakuen because they using same joke... japan kanji for rooster year is using bird kanji in general.. so everything that can be identified as bird will included.. oh, in murenase, they using T-rex since they are bird ancestor...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 13, 2017 10:32 AM

May 2015
The real question is, how has Smith not been fired already? Lol

Kidding aside, will vampire(?) girl be added to the harem? I think she will. Just kind of a feeling based on her backstory (sad and facing extinction thus the possibility of procreation, like some of the girls) knowing darling-kun he will intervene to make this girl happy making her fall in love (her first happy memory since her mother death) well if not she will be a side harem candidate like Draco, Kii and the MON girls either way is a win win for us the readers and Kurusu.
Feb 13, 2017 11:45 AM
Sep 2016
DarklordVor said:
I'm thinking that the vampire asked darling-kun to provide her those blood juice because she can't bring herself to buy it. Then darling-kun, being the kind guy he is, tried to find the best kind of ones even if it's far far away. Either that, or he's actually kidnapped and raped/bitten by the vampire.... nah...
Knowing this manga I think it is the former.
The real question is, how has Smith not been fired already? Lol
She probably is almost as lucky as Justy Ueki Tylor, solving enough cases by luck or by the work of her subordinates that nobody doubts her skills. Except people who know her.
Feb 27, 2017 9:06 AM

May 2010
Coolie is no mere vampire... She's a WERE-VAMPIRE!
Mar 6, 2017 5:32 AM

Sep 2014
Papi too adorable for me.
Felt bad for Kyuri, now I'm really curious what she did to Darling.
Mar 7, 2017 2:57 PM

Sep 2013
Coolie is a vampire but can't do any vampire things.

More topics from this board

» Chapter 83 - uuuh isn t it pedophilia?

Franck_Nicolas - Feb 11

1 by Phloup »»
Feb 11, 5:47 AM

» If you could homestay a Monster Girl?

JokuSSJ - Jan 15

7 by JayfromAbyss »»
Jan 23, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 77 Discussion

Thunderfist - May 26, 2023

2 by Mihu95 »»
Oct 22, 2023 11:34 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 76 Discussion

Thunderfist - May 26, 2023

0 by Thunderfist »»
May 26, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 20 Discussion

yaminogame91 - Oct 23, 2013

30 by theblessedguy432 »»
Apr 19, 2023 11:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.